JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Strange Days

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754993 times)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2060 on: May 24, 2013, 07:54:17 AM »
I'm not really sure but I just sent them an e-mail asking whether if there are any tickets left. Waiting for their reply.

EDIT: Just got the confirmation that there are still tickets left.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 09:14:25 AM by hellguard89 »

Offline kenichimania

« Reply #2061 on: May 24, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Who  can upload 地上波アイドリング!!! of this week?

PLEASE!!!

Offline neonero

• Member+
« Reply #2062 on: May 24, 2013, 03:54:30 PM »
Thanks hellguard. I'll try to get a ticket tomorrow (today it's too late).

Edit : Oh my God ! It was so good ! :heart:
I went to the shop at 10:00 (opening time) to see if there were tickets left. Lucky I am cause there were. I took only 1 ticket.

The event itself was simply amazing. All the girls tried to communicate with me either in Japanese or in English. Idoling!!! is really amazing. :wub:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:09:01 AM by neonero »

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2063 on: June 04, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »
Finally got to watch idoling 12th Live. Mixed emotions. Probably the biggest scale concert so far (huge screens, fire, fireworks, jumping springs?, big elevator for the whole team, etc). What I didn´t like was the outfit selection for the most part (I think that was the best section on the 11th live). The OPV was not as good as previous but it was nice to be kissed in first person by all the girls  :wub:
Sakacchi was really funny, as usual. Love Magic Fever live band version was really weird  :lol:
Surprised to find 2 blurays, so 2 concerts together is not bad at all. Overall, good stuff but I still like 11th live as the best concert so far. Hard to top that one IMO.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2064 on: June 12, 2013, 07:59:47 AM »
Just wanted to ask regarding Nicohachis, do the girls get paid for each performance? Some girls are absent for a long time so I don't think it's mandatory attendance?

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #2065 on: June 12, 2013, 08:27:43 AM »
Idols get paid a set salary by their agencies. There are ways they can make more money by doing endorsements and extra work, but it's not likely any of them are losing money by missing *hachi's. They are probably doing other work, or just school, etc..

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2066 on: June 12, 2013, 09:00:27 AM »
Idols get paid a set salary by their agencies. There are ways they can make more money by doing endorsements and extra work, but it's not likely any of them are losing money by missing *hachi's. They are probably doing other work, or just school, etc..

Yeah I know that but it's kinda unfair for someone is who present in all Hachis without getting a little bit of incentive compared to someone who goes sometimes or rarely. I mean if everybody is sick or has more important work then no one would be in the Hachis. Maybe I'm just comparing it to 9 to 5 work, I mean I would be pissed if I was in the office and the absent person is still making money without getting a deduction unless he is on mandatory/paid leave. But yeah this is idol world.  :lol:

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #2067 on: June 12, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
Since they work for different agencies and have different salaries and expectations, I don't know how much "unfairness" feelings are around. I think they look at any work as a chance to promote themselves and raise their profiles, so the ones who don't work for a while probably feel worse.

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2068 on: June 13, 2013, 03:56:11 AM »
it seems like asahi present in nicohachi lately, i kinda like that haha  :wub: ...the ones that i havent seen in nicohachi lately is okawa ai..mybe she has modeling job during that time. just watch gekkan idoling!!! for this month.Asahi, Ojima takes on ton-chan and okawa ai challege by playing golf..hehe. :wub:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2069 on: June 13, 2013, 04:39:07 AM »
it seems like asahi present in nicohachi lately, i kinda like that haha  :wub: ...the ones that i havent seen in nicohachi lately is okawa ai..mybe she has modeling job during that time. just watch gekkan idoling!!! for this month.Asahi, Ojima takes on ton-chan and okawa ai challege by playing golf..hehe. :wub:

Yeah she's not present in Nicos   :smhid I guess my post is about her  :lol:
What Gekkan is this? Up on Hello Online?

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2070 on: June 13, 2013, 07:05:46 AM »

Yeah she's not present in Nicos   :smhid I guess my post is about her  :lol:
What Gekkan is this? Up on Hello Online?
Ai-chan busy with modeling job i guess haha...
yup already up latest Gekkan idoling !!!201306  hehe

Offline akaiseigo

• Member+
« Reply #2071 on: June 13, 2013, 05:51:44 PM »
Speaking of Ai-chan,me thinks i saw her on High School Debut movie which stars Ito Ono and Junpei Mizobata.It's a bit part though,she's one of the shoppers.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #2072 on: June 14, 2013, 12:05:10 AM »
Looks like drama filming took most of her time lately. She got rather heavy role compared to Hii-chan's GTO.She is going to release new dvd, so she might coming back to regular Idoling!!! time soon. Don't worry, every year Idoling!!! has heavy schedule in late July - early September. Even though this year's Odaiba Gasshuukoku theme song will be AKB, Idoling!!! will still have their place to perform. But it must be hard for them to be overshadowed by other group at their own home ground. HEY!x3 is coming back on Fuji TV starting next month. Hopefully they can perform near release week of summer lion.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2073 on: June 17, 2013, 06:41:13 AM »
Idoling!!! members during Zepp Tour (update from Serina Blog).

Kishidan??? No, it's Idoling!!!  :lol: :lol: this time "Bosozoku Idoling!!!" (3 person from last episodes Ramu-tan, Hii-chan, Ojima plus 2 more Yankee Umeko & Sakacchi XD) sang cover version of Kishidan's "One Night Carnival"  :twothumbs :twothumbs => Ramu-tan & Hii-chan really badass!!!  XD  XD

The other side, the "cute" member (serina, yuuna & Kurumin)  :wub: :wub: sang haruiro no sora. Really cute!!!  :wub::wub:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2074 on: June 17, 2013, 09:17:52 AM »
They just finish Zepp tour right just in one week wow(1/6/2013-8/6/2013)..hehe  :nervous ....want to ask why shibuhachi live stage not as good as nicohachi stage? shibuhachi live stage is too simple (with only idoling!!! logo banner at top of the stage) compare with nicohachi live stage i think.

Offline kenichimania

« Reply #2075 on: June 18, 2013, 01:59:55 AM »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2076 on: June 20, 2013, 09:55:56 PM »
I know it's an old song but I wish they would perform this even on one Nicohachi.

Offline alpngso

« Reply #2077 on: June 27, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »

As you guys may know, Kadosawa Producer who was instrumental in making Idoling!!! will be leaving Idoling!!! to work in another department at Fuji TV.

He announced it through his twitter account (@seitakadosawa) and answered few questions including the ones below.

1. Who is your favorite member? -> Kadosawa P: Masuno san.
2. What do the girls mean to you? -> Kadosawa P: They were 1/6 of my life.

Obviously, the program director wanted to do a farewell show for him but Kadosawa P kindly refused.

He says he's doing TIF 2013 and aftewards he won't be involved in future TIFs.

So sad  :cry:, I am afraid this will trigger the shake up of Idoling in general.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2078 on: June 28, 2013, 12:06:32 AM »
This is crazy, Idoling without Kado P... I wonder who will replace him  :(
Whatever happened to the auditions for the new members?  :?

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2079 on: June 28, 2013, 02:00:08 AM »
damn  i luv Kado P. his idea is really good in the show... i think all idoling member will be sad without him  ... well wish him gud luck  :thumbsup and hope a better producer will take over his place.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Strange Days