JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - I Don`t Know (MICA 3 CHU)

Author Topic: Whirlwind [Prologue]  (Read 10242 times)

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just need a shot of Makoto to get me going.
Whirlwind [Prologue]
« on: May 12, 2013, 02:40:49 AM »
Prologue

Makoto trudged through into the apartment throwing her bag onto the table by the living room entrance. “I’m back! Sorry I’m so late. After Dorimusu practice, I went to go pick up some books. How are you feeling?” Hearing no answer, she went past the living room into the kitchen and still found no sign of her. “Hello?”

“Mako-chan, I’m in here.” She found her in the living room sitting on the couch facing forward with a neutral stare.

Mako-chan let out a light chuckle. “Hon, shouldn’t you be in bed?” She had been terribly sick and was staying at Ogawa’s place so that she could have better access to her. Makoto grabbed her girlfriend’s arm and tried to pull her towards the bedroom, but she resisted and stood up. She was slightly taller than Makoto and could clearly see the confusion on her face. “Wha…? What is going on?” Tears started to well up in her eyes as she saw as she saw her lover walk towards the door, hoping that this wasn’t what she thought it was.

“Makocchin…I…I can’t do this. There’s someone else. I’m sor-“

It soon became crystal clear to Makoto. “Stop. Just…” She covered her mouth as tears spilled onto her cheeks. “…go.” She sat on the couch as she heard the door close gently.

Her now ex-girlfriend was leaving her for someone else. The sad thing was, she knew exactly who it was. She whimpered, but did nothing louder than that. She thought herself better than crying over someone who she knew would leave her at some point. Her whimpers turned into little gasps for air and it seemed as though she couldn’t fully wrap her head around what just happened. Her brain wasn’t completely functioning. She did the one thing she could do now besides cry. She curled her legs up to her chest and buried her face in the crevice made by her knees, suddenly feeling very insecure.

She wasted a year and a half on this girl, and this was the thanks she received?

Let me just say that the present time for this story will be late 2012. Also Mako-chan's mysterious ex-girlfriend. I can tell you one thing. It's not Yossie. I love YoMako too much to do that. Here's a hint. She is also in Dream Morning Musume. Until the first official chapter, see ya!

Offline GNUpon

• Great Ninja Uman
Re: Whirlwind [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 08:36:07 AM »
the ex-gf is from dream musume.....
Is it Charmy ?
Can't wait for the next chapter kjdnhafxmafhefmnas *turns to dust*
Even if you give me 8793217407857 Dawas, I Still Love Yuuka

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 08:16:45 PM »
Charmy is the person I would think of first, since according to Makoto's blog they were dating during that time period.

On the other hand, I can think of two other suspects:

Kusumi Koharu: because Niigata girls stick together.
Abe Natsumi: because their age difference would have been a big deal when Makoto started with MM but it wouldn't be an issue now.

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 08:47:21 PM »
 :? Really? Where in her blog did it say that?

Other than that, I like your reasoning and Nacchi is a really random guess XD

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
http://ameblo.jp/ogawamakoto-blog/archive30-201105.html

I have another pic but I think it came from her Yahoo blog that got taken down.

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 11:58:27 PM »
Ah, I see. But...the post was in 2011. And this is in 2012.

But the mysterious ex is not Charmy although that relationship would be interesting to say the least. I just might incorporate some of that into this fic!

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 07:34:31 AM »
Omgggggg , that was hearbreaking  :cry: (but so good)

I so curious who broke Makoto's heart if it wasn't Yossi   :huhuh

Another fab story,IVP  :twothumbs

Offline InvinciblePurple

• ecchi
  • Member+
Whirlwind [Ch 1]
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 01:44:10 AM »
“Sayu, why am I here?” Koharu was lying on the bed as Sayumi straddled her, playing with the end of the miracle’s shirt. They were currently the bunny’s apartment and for whatever reason, Koharu reluctantly agreed to help Sayumi with…her problems.

“Don’t you know you’re my go-to gal for sex?”

“I thought Reina was.”

"Emphasis on was. Now that she's dating Kame-chan, I can't have my way with her anymore." She latched onto Koharu's neck just as she was about to speak, erasing all thoughts from her mind. That was the case, until Sayumi started to tug at the end of her shirt. She suddenly remembered what she was going to say.

"Sayu-pinku." All she got was a groan in response. "How would you feel if I started dated someone?" This made the bunny pause and tense up. For a second Kusumi feared that the poison-tongued girl would lash out and kick her to the curb. Instead, she went back to her long neck and slipped a hand underneath her shirt. "Sayu...mi...?"

"Depends. Is it a boy?"

"No."

"Do I know her?"

"Yes. But I'm not sure if you were ever really close."

Sayu-pink sat up once more and tilted her head. "Were? Is it...a former member of Momusume? Is she apart of Dream Morning Musume, perhaps?" Who would be the one person to tolerate her? Rika? Not likely; she'd eventually crack. No, it had to be someone who, much like Koharu, was too wrapped up in her own world to notice anything off about the miracle.

"It's Ogawa." Sayumi scanned her face was satisfied to see her nodding. "I always thought she had a thing for the weirdos."

"So, you're okay with it?"

"Of course. As long as I still get to have you to."

"But, Sayumin-"

Sayu placed a hand on Koharu's bra-clad breast. "...Shh...let me take care you, dearie..."

"Yossy, make sure I don't forget my panties tomorrow." Makoto slipped on a nightgown that she had taken over here and sat at the foot of the bed.

Yossy picked the intimate article of clothing up off the floor and examined them. "You sure? These is a really cute pair. I kinda wanna keep these." Mako snatched the panties away a threw them off to the other side of the room.

"Not on your life. I already let you keep more than a few pairs a couple months ago." The older woman seemed to have come out of nowhere behind Makoto and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"But, I lost them all."

"Well, I guess you'll just have to find them." Mako-chan fell back onto the bed, her hair splaying across the bedspread.

"Hey, Makocchin. Didn't you have something you want to say before we got...distracted?"

Ogawa tilted her head in thought and rose up slightly so that she was resting on her forearms. "Uh...oh!" She swiped the blanket off and twirled it around as she did the same. "Oh, Yocchan! Last week on Thursday was one of the happiest days of my life!" She absentmindedly threw the blanket out the room and bounced onto the bed. "I got asked out on a date!" Yes, it was quite juvenile for a young woman to be excited over such a thing, but she really could not help it.

Yocchan threw an arm around her shoulders. "Alright! It's about time you got into the dating game! Who's the lucky person?"

"Koharu." Makoto got slightly worried when Yossy took her arm off.

"Ko...haru? That's odd..."

"Is that a problem?" Mako eyed Yossy almost dangerously.

"No, but it's kinda weird. First, she's not even an adult and-"

"That wouldn't stop you." She turns away and gets into bed.

"Would ya let me finish? I was also going to say that she's also a little off and you probably should date-"

"I get it. You don't care for Koharu. A lot of people don't. But that doesn't mean you have to use your own opinions to try to change my mind."

"Makoto, I-"

"Good night, Yossy."

Koharu leaned her head on the outside of the door. She silently said her goodbyes and turned to walk down the stairs.

'Ogawa Makoto, gomenasai...'

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 06:45:05 AM »
Makoto and Koharu...  :huhuh

Interesting.

Aww,it seems like Yossy's trying to comfess her feelings for Makoto  :grin:

Offline H!PShipper

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 11:49:37 AM »
Eh? So in the end it didn't work out for Makoto and Koharu?
So sad.
Can't wait for the next update.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - I Don`t Know (MICA 3 CHU)