JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not

Author Topic: A Fractured Tale  (Read 15750 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 09:47:01 PM »
Clone Rika with whip? sdgdthvcbthnb.... :drool:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 02:01:49 AM »
Tsunku you genius! If he could make an MM generation which has nothing but Rika clones, that would be megabucks galore! Think of the PVs, the PBs, the...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 07:04:36 PM »
Quote from: glcorps2002;259956
Ok, 2 things.

1) I would have loved to see Aibon do some negotiating. She probably started WW3.

2) Would it cost more for a real person in one of those "government licensed establishments"?

1)  Aibon got us into war with the sun.

2)  They stopped using real people in those places :P

Quote from: wordsworth;262482
Tsunku you genius! If he could make an MM generation which has nothing but Rika clones, that would be megabucks galore! Think of the PVs, the PBs, the...
:lol: ...the Sukeban Deka movie starring Rika, Rika, Rika, Rika, and Rika.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 11:44:53 PM »
I'm digging the futuristic/sci-fi/horror thing you got going here.  I love how you've taken Tsunku to a whole new level of "batshit insane".  His unexpectedly crazy-yet-completely-logical decisions to make all of H!P into androids and clone all the original members are genius!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2006, 08:51:28 AM »
Well, thanks to a HD failure I lost like five chapters I had pre-written of this thing  :doh: :lol:

It's all good though.

Merry Christmas from the future :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 12:30:10 AM »
^ Dayum. :o Were they old chapters (i.e. one's that were already posted here) or new chapters that we haven't seen yet?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 02:12:51 AM »
New stuff.   It's cool though,   I'll reconstruct them after the Christmas madness has ended.

More importantly, my media files were backed up :thumbsup

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 01:00:02 AM »
"WHAT?"  Ueda leaped to his feet, spilling two cups of coffee in the process.  "Tell me you're joking."  It was hard to say that Tsunku had lost his mind when that was quite literally all that was left of him.  Yet Ueda was now convinced that this was precisely the case.

"I'm completely serious.  Any idiot can make a carbon copy from DNA.  Did you really think we needed an expert like you for such a brainless job?  No pun intended."

"It's not that you were able to do it."  Ueda flopped back into the chair.  "I'm concerned about the fact that you were willing to commit twenty-two acts of unsanctioned cloning."

"Twenty-one.  We didn't bother with Fukuda Asuka."

"Somehow I don't think the jury will be impressed.  They'll have you locked up for the rest of your..."  Ueda didn't know how to finish that sentence.

"Yeah, well, anyway," the brain resumed.  "Over time we've realized that the borgs are lacking flair.  We haven't had a real stand-out artist since the old days.  The time has come to breathe some life back into Momusu."

"You're going to put the clones back in the group?"

"No, we made them to sit around and look cute...What the hell do you think?  Of course we're putting them back in the group.  But it takes time.  We have to give them distinct new identities, integrate them gradually.  People might notice if Goto Maki circa 2003 suddenly showed up to an audition.  You know, with her being dead and all."

Madness.  For Ueda, deciphering the brain's real intentions was something like trying to translate ancient hieroglyphs with a German pocket dictionary.  "I have an idea," he said calmly.  "How about you pretend for a minute that you're not a complete sociopath asshole and tell me why I'm not at home sleeping right now."

Tsunku wanted to smile, but had regrettably left his mouth in another room.  "Reproducing the girls was just phase one.  You could think of it as an appetizer before the main course.  What we need now is something that's really going to spin some heads."

"Thanks, but I don't think I'd look good in a skirt."

"Very funny.  Dumb, but funny.  No, the clonings were part of a larger experiment.  We've had the specimens under observation here in the house, cut off from the outside world.  Without a variable social environment to temper their behaviors, some of their personality traits have become...you might say 'exaggerated'."

"What did you expect?"  All too often, clones are deprived of the mundane experiences that accompany standard human growth and development, and thus become creatures of instinct.  Like a baby raised by a pack of wolves, except in this case, Ueda was starting to think they'd be better off with the wolves.

"This is exactly what we expected.  This way we can easily discern their true natures."

"How thoughtful of you," Ueda quipped sarcastically.

"Indeed.  Some days I feel like I'm too nice.  What's important now however is their individual development maps.  We have come to identify the 560 genetic characteristics that compose a good idol.  The ideal height, weight, hair texture, how they they walk, how they talk, how they laugh...Everything's been carefully calculated."  If Tsunku had had eyes, they would have flickered deviously.  "You could say that we have conceived the perfect idol."

"No," Ueda preempted, hoping to nip this idea in the bud.

"We've also figured out which genes need to be suppressed, the 'turn-offs' if you will."

"Not a chance.  Don't even ask."

"What we need is an expert in splicing and trait isolation to--"

"I said no."

If it could, the brain would have blinked.  "'No' what?"

"No, I will not create a super-idol from Momusu's DNA."

"I never said that I wanted you to."

Ueda exhaled.  "Fine...Then what do you want?"

"I want you..."  Here the brain gave a dramatic pause.  "...to create a super-idol from Momusu's DNA."

Ueda stared in disbelief.

"There," the brain appended, "now I said it."

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 04:00:51 AM »
Tsunku's sarcastic streak is great! I guess being cooped up in a jar for a few centuries will do that to ya. :D

The clones are already made? Some of their characteristics are "exaggerated"? O.O You know what this means....SUPER-GROPING MIKI!!!!! :w00t:

"What we need is an expert in splicing and trait isolation to--"

"I said no."

If it could, the brain would have blinked. "'No' what?"

"No, I will not create a super-idol from Momusu's DNA."

"I never said that I wanted you to."

Ueda exhaled. "Fine...Then what do you want?"

"I want you..." Here the brain gave a dramatic pause. "...to create a super-idol from Momusu's DNA."

Ueda stared in disbelief.

"There," the brain appended, "now I said it."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »
LOL! Aika scandal! I can just imagine her sitting there like...

"uretiura...uretiura...ureitura..."
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 09:00:19 AM »
I wonder what that super idol would look like? Yuko's legs, Rika's ass, Risa's smile, and Maki's body=:drool:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 09:33:06 AM »
Yay! Recombinant DNA super-idol!  Thank you, insane-Tsunku-brain!  I can't wait to see how this might backfire.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 05:21:42 PM »
The whole chapter was sarcastically funny. Lol at poor neglected Fukuda Asuka.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2006, 08:39:11 AM »
As long as the super idol doesn't turn out into a female Tsunku I'm fine with it.:ONkekeke:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2006, 10:58:26 PM »
:heart: to the people taking the time to read this madness.  Next chapter will be up in a little bit.

Quote from: Slack;268997
Yay! Recombinant DNA super-idol!  Thank you, insane-Tsunku-brain!  I can't wait to see how this might backfire.
Oooo, recombinant is a nice word.  I might steal that :P

Quote from: rndmnwierd;269242
Lol at poor neglected Fukuda Asuka.
Under the circumstances, she may be the lucky one.

Quote from: wordsworth;269778
As long as the super idol doesn't turn out into a female Tsunku I'm fine with it.:ONkekeke:
I have big plans for her :panda_shifty:

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2006, 11:33:02 PM »
Amazing.  Less than twenty minutes after first meeting the mysterious Tsunku, Ueda wanted him dead.  "No.  No no no.  No no no no no no no no no no no.  Absolutely not.  I refuse."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"What you're asking me to do is illegal."

"Pshaw.  Think of the greater good, man!  This is for the benefit of humanity."

"Humanity is doing just fine without you taunting nature."

"Sorry, did I say 'humanity'?  I meant to say 'me'.  Anyway, as long as everyone keeps their traps shut, no one will ever know."

"There are ethical considerations,"  Ueda protested.

The brain seemed to cringe at the word.  "Look, I already told you.  Asuka won't be a part of this."

"That's not what I mean.  Have you considered the welfare of the girl?"

"What girl?"

"The clone."

"Oh, her.  Well, you know, I figured we could tell people she's from Fukui.  The public loves a Cinderella story.  Maybe we could even shoot a photobook up there, something rustic..."

Ueda squinted, lightly rubbing his temples.  I'm not getting through.  "Listen, this isn't one of your cyborgs.  You can't just fold her up in a closet when you're finished with her.  All of these girls you've made...they were born in incubators, they have no families, they probably don't understand what the real world is like.  What kind of lives will they have years from now?"

If Tusnku had had fingers, he would have drummed them on the desk in irritation.  Damned bleeding hearts, always missing the big picture.  Still, he had anticipated such a reaction, and was ready for it.  It's not like Ueda was going to have much of a choice, all things considered.

"I see," the brain began, feigning disappointment.  "It seems there's no hope then."

"Nope.  Soooo...Guess I'll be going."  Ueda stood and made toward the door.  "Pleasure meeting you," he lied.

"How noble, throwing your life away for your principles."

Ueda froze.  Can he be that desperate?  He turned to face the brain.  "Excuse me?  Are you threatening me?  You?  Look, maybe you haven't noticed, Mr. Tsunku Circle-with-an-arrow-through-it P, but you live in a fucking jar, okay?  What are you gonna do, squirt ventricle fluid at me?"

"You don't understand--"

"Yes, well, perhaps that's because I'm sane.  Makes it a bit difficult for me to relate to a blithering lunatic."

"I haven't told you everything yet.  It's not us that you should be afraid of."

"I don't even want hear it," Ueda sighed.  He'd had his fill of lunacy from the talking brain already.

"Very well then.  Go on.  Just remember that I tried to warn you.  I doubt they'll let you out of the forest in one piece."

"Whatever you say, fruitcake.  Have fun in your jar."  Ueda swung open the door and found himself looking straight into the massive torso of Remus the butler.

"Is there some sort of problem, sir?" the bot drawled.

"As a matter of fact, McCreepalot, there is."

"The professor was just leaving, actually," Tsunku chimed in.

"Leaving?"  Remus raised an artificial eyebrow.  "Alone?"

"He's quite insistent.  Please show him out."

Remus eyeballed Ueda head-to-toe, sized up the little man, and shrugged.  "Right this way, sir."

After seeing Ueda to the door, Remus made his way back upstairs.

He needed some reassurance.  Whatever he may have been like in his previous employment, he was now programmed to be practical, and he certainly didn't like taking unnecessary risks.  Particularly when they involved sending a potential asset unequipped into a war zone.  If the enemy had seen Ueda enter the house, surely they've already branded him as a target.

"Are you sure this was a good idea?" the bot asked upon entering the office.  "He could get killed out there."

"He's stubborn.  He won't believe until he's seen for himself."  The brain paused thoughtfully.  "It's to be expected.  He's a man of science, after all.  Once he knows the truth, he'll come begging for our protection.  You dispatched Rika, yes?"

"As you requested."

"Well then...it's all in her hands now."

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2006, 12:34:25 AM »
So Rika's a bodyguard with a whip? Both strange and tasty.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 06:33:33 AM »
Clone Rika's gonna whip Ueda 'coz he misbehaved. Kinky! :whip:

Quote from: Fracture
Mr. Tsunku Circle-with-an-arrow-through-it

Hilarious! :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 07:46:01 AM »
Lol, awaiting luscious Rika.

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
A Fractured Tale
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 03:42:13 AM »
I haven't updated in a while, so here's a little mini-chapter while I work on the rest.  This thing is going to get very strange before long :D

Perched in a tree along the old dirt path, the white-bunny girl crouched in darkness.

Rain droplets trickled from her reinforced leather bodysuit.  The sudden storm had spared no frond from its watery onslaught.  Rika was too preoccupied thinking over her orders to worry about getting wet.

This night, she was told, a man had come.  A man from the outside.  She didn't know who or why, but that wasn't important.  All that matters now is that they know. Certainly her enemies had noticed, and they would come for him.  It was inevitable now.

"Go and watch the road," Remus had instructed.  "This man has value to us.  They mustn't be allowed to capture him.  Do whatever it takes."

Whatever it takes.  She unholstered the Fleming Rhino strapped to her hip and inspected the cartridge.  Eight rounds plus one in the chamber...With luck she wouldn't need that many.

Remus had once told her that this weapon came from America.  Rika didn't know where that was, but she suspected that it must be a rather terrifying place to live if they saw a need to manufacture something as decisively lethal as the Rhino.

True to its namesake, the gun had stopping power to spare.  Entry wound the size of a marble, exit wound the size of a dinner plate, and enough spring-cushioning that a child could control the recoil.  A well-placed round delivered to the weak point between the shoulder plates could even penetrate Remus's tough hide.  She had once proven that point, to the bot's displeasure.

Whatever it takes, huh?

"Are you sure they're even coming?" said a voice from behind her.  "Maybe they don't know about him yet."

"They're coming, Risa," she replied.  "They know."  Rika knew from experience just how closely this trail was monitored.  "They probably know more about what goes on around here than we do."

"It doesn't make sense.  Why even let this guy out of the house?  Are they trying to scare him or something?  If the bad guys think he's one of us, he'll be safer inside."

Rika replied by loosening the whip coiled around her waist.  "That's why we're here."

"You seem very confident," Risa moaned, "but I for one would rather be inside sleeping than sitting in the rain playing mercenary.  We're supposed to be pop stars, right?"

"Do as you're told, or you may never get that chance."

"You should have invited Yuuko or Miki instead of me, anyway.  They're prone to violence, you know?"

"Leave the fighting to me.  I need you for your eyes."

It was true that Risa had been blessed with eyesight unrivaled among her peers, and most other humans for that matter.  Even now, far off through the gloom, she had detected the solitary shadow descending along the muddy path from the castle.  "Speaking of which..."

"Is it the mark?"

"Well, it's male and not made out of metal.  Must be the guest.  And there..."  Risa's eyes widened.  "They're here, alright.  In the trees.  They're heading right for him."

"How many?"

Risa squinted.  "At least two."

If there's only two, we'll be damn lucky, Rika thought.  She smiled and released the safety latch from the Rhino's trigger.  "Ready?  It's time."

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:44:25 AM by Fracture »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not