JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Mikan

Author Topic: Nametag - Chapter 9 (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 22719 times)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Nametag Chapter 4 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »
Someone please come and save Rena! :panic:

Hey, by the way, good luck for your interview!  :thumbup
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
Yay Rena's POV is here~ :twothumbs
Yah~ Annin is scary when it comes to Jurina and other girls! :smhid
Someone! Anyone! Jurina!!! Save Rena!! :O :shocked
Good luck on your interview~ :theking :twothumbs :D

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 04:14:27 AM »
Rena! Turn to gekikara mode, now!
 :twisted:

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: Nametag Chapter 5 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 08:29:16 AM »
Sup ! I'm back. But actually still not at home :lol:
The interview went well  :twothumbs
Yosh ~ !

CHAPTER 5

Rena moved backwards one step at a time as Annin and her gang kept moving forward towards her. Annin clutched her melonpan tight. This melonpan won't work as a defensive tool, thought Rena.

"What makes you think you can be so close with Jurina?," asked Annin a furious tone, " I'm the one who deserves to be close with her. I've been by her side longer than you. And you....you came out of nowhere and trying to be close with her? Who the heck are you kidding?!!"

Annin jabbed Rena's shoulders and threw her melonpan from her clutch. Rena winced when Annin's followers squashed her melonpan to a pulp. Rena felt tears starts to build in her eyes. Why are these girls so mean, thought Rena. She glared at Annin whose putting on a smugged smile.

"Aww...... don't tell me you're an emobaby," jeered one of Annin's followers in a sarcastic baby tone.

"W-why.......WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?," shout Rena, now tears starts to drop from her eyes.

"You're still asking WHY?," said Annin in disbelief and she was about to slap Rena, when the washroom door suddenly burst open, making a few girls throttle to the front pushing Annin forward. Turnsout Jurina came. Jurina closed the door back and frown at the encircled group circling Rena. She went and picked up the squash melonpan on the floor.

"What are you guys doing to her? Why is this thing squash?," asked Jurina, her voice sounding like daggers.

No one answered. Even Annin bowed her head a little, looking flustered. Jurina turn to look at Rena who's wiping her eyes. Rena refused to look at Jurina in her state like this.

" Rena-san.... are you okay?," asked Jurina in a hush tone. Honestly, Rena felt like crying again when Jurina asked her condition but she just nodded.

Jurina then made an unexpected grab of Rena's right hand and said, " I can't believe you guys did this to her. I thought you guys knew what's wrong or right. And you....," Jurina looked at Annin , " I'm so dissapointed at you."

"Sumimasendeshita!," cried Annin, bowing almost 90 degress, her fellow members followed suit, " Please forgive us senpai. I-- we, we wont do this again!"

Jurina grabbed Rena's hand tightened and said, " If I found out you guys laid a finger on Rena.... I swear I won't forgive you guys."

Jurina grabbed Rena firmly and they immediately went out of the washroom and went back to the locker place. Jurina let go of her hand and she opened her locker, taking out another melonpan.

"Here, take this," Jurina gave the melonpan to Rena, who's not sure whether to accept or not. Rena starts to feel a little scared? to be with Jurina at the moment. She push away the melonpan and said , " I'm sorry for disturbing and burdening you... I-- gomennasai!"

Rena turned her back from Jurina and walked fast to the cafeteria. She heard Jurina calling her name twice. She felt guilty to left Jurina like that after she had helped her but..... this isn't right. Who is she kidding to be friends..... or ..maybe.. more than that...with Jurina? Rena went to the cafeteria and saw Churi and Airin sitting with Yuria and Non.

"Hey, what take you so long?," asked Churi as soon as she sat down on the bench, " and why are your eyes red?"

"It's nothing. The janitor was sweeping the cobwebs near the locker and you know, the dust when in my eyes..." excused Rena, that must sound like a lame cliche excuse.

"But where's your melonpan?" asked Airin, still munching on her cookies,

"I thought it was in my locker, turnsout I forgot to bring it too," replied Rena.

Churi was eyeing Rena suspiciously, probably not buying what Rena had said just now, instead asking about the real thing, Churi said, " Here, take my apple juice. I took for you earlier, and lets share my bento. Come on, we only have like 10 minutes left."

"Thanks....but I'll just drink the juice, " Rena poked the straw in the juice and sipped it. Her minds in a total mess. Annin and her gang, they were scary and Rena don't think they'll back down easily eventhough Jurina warned them. Rena thought about the walk-back-home-together after school with Jurina. Should she go? What if there's more of people who's like Annin? Rena is no good at defensing herself. Maybe..... maybe she should just stay away from Jurina. Then, things like earlier wont happen, thought Rena, she felt a small pain somewhere near her heart. She still wanted to see, to talk, with Jurina but....but.. she's sca--

"Rena......you know you've been spacing out since just now?," whispered Churi in a worried tone, " Are you ok?"

Rena managed a smile, " I'm okay Churiiiiii. Don't worry ne?"
Rena also felt guilty not telling Churi and Airin about her situation but...it's best not to tell yet, thought Rena. Later, they went back to class as usual. Rena tried to focus hard on what the sensei's teaching. She could feel Churi glancing at her sometimes. When the end of school bell rang, Airin asked, "Rena, wanna go to the cafe with me and churi? I've been craving Red Velvets!"

"I wish I can, but I need a rest for a while," turned down Rena, " I've got tuition tonight."

"Aww too bad, " sighed Airin, " tell us when you dont have that tuition thingy, then we could all go together next time."

"Okay, "smiled Rena. The three of them walked together outside. While heading out to the front gate. Rena keep wondering if she should wait, or just go. Since Churi and Airin are with her, it must've look weird to suddenly stopped for a while at the front gate. And Rena shuddered to think what if other Jurina's "fans" saw her walking back with her. She glance behind butJurina was still not to be found. I'm sorry Jurina, thought Rena. She bid goodbye to Churi and Airin who's going to a different direction with her and make her way to the train station. As she walked, she felt a slapped in her heart, she felt like turning back to the front gate but her legs just wont. Rena wondered if she'll meet Jurina tonight, since Rena had tuition. What am I gonna do when I see her, thought Rena helplessly.

~to be continued[/size]

Offline musy

• I want to be a Lolicon Master!
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 09:46:44 AM »
I think I've read this on tumblr... but i can't help to read this agaaain!!! SOOO CUUUUTEEE~~!!! :wub:
And AGAIN that feeling of wanting to punch Annin resurfaced... but i like her so no worries XD :P
Wait let me erase the next chapter from my mind... lol  :grin:

Can't wait for next~!!! :w00t:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 10:30:44 AM »
RENA DON'T BE A COWARD!!!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 11:25:09 PM »
AH~ Rena!!
Mou~ why don't you just tell Jurina you love her! its obvious that she loves you too!!
I've been following your tumblr and I've  read every fic and every time I read I just can't stop reading it again and again!
RENA DON'T BE A COWARD!!!
I definitely Agree!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 12:53:02 AM »
Poor Rena because of Annin and her gang

Rena gambatte!!!

Update soon

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 05:04:49 AM »
AH~ Rena!!
Mou~ why don't you just tell Jurina you love her! its obvious that she loves you too!!
I've been following your tumblr and I've  read every fic and every time I read I just can't stop reading it again and again!

Yeah I posted on tumblr already.

Ah thank youuuu  :ptam-shy:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: Nametag Chapter 6 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 05:12:05 AM »
CHAPTER 6

JURINA POV

The school bell rang and Jurina quickly grab her bag and dash out of her class but her quick dash was halted when her swimming coach, Ms Shinoda called her from the teacher's lounge. Ms Shinoda told Jurina to get top 6 of the best swimmers in the school so that they could compete with Shinji High students for their Annual Swimming Competition. Jurina just nodded vigorously to what Ms Shinoda said. At the back of her mind, she was screaming, FASTER PLEASEEEE! It seems that Ms Shinoda noticed the Jurina wasnt really concetrating.

" Jurina, are you in a rush or something?"

"Ehh? N-No....."

Ms Shinoda raised an eyebrow and suddenly stared straight into Jurina's eyes. That kind of gaze where you feel like those eyes penetrating you. Jurina tried her best to look innocent and blinked quite a few times and half smiled in relieved when her swimming coach said she could go back now.

Jurina half-walk and half-ran out to the gate. She wanted to run but uh, you know, with those juniors who kept trying to talk to her, she can't just like ignored it. Jurina still has those politeness eventhough in the back of her mind, there's only Rena there. Her heart suddenly plunged downwards when she saw no one was at the front gate. I mean, there was several students, but not the person Jurina was finding. She sighed heavily, slowly walking with her beg on one side, scanning around if, maybe IF, Rena was somewhere around. But to no avail, she wasn't seen anywhere. Jurina thought maybe at the train station she'll be there, but her heart plunged more downwards when she find out Rena wasn't there anymore.

Jurina went back home, showered and lay in her bed for a while. She must've wanted to stay away from me, thought Jurina, after Annin's group attack her. Jurina squashed her face in the pillow and muffled a frustration scream. Jurina couldn't completely blamed Annin's gang for this because if Jurina hadn't tried to talk first with Rena at school, Annin's gang wont saw that. Urgh , you freakin baka Jurina. Jurina was still replaying what happen today on her mind but quickly came back to reality when her phone buzzed. A message from Mayu.

" So, how did it go?"

" FAIL !!!"

"I knew she wouldnt turn up -.-"

"This is not cheering me up mayuyu >.< "

"Hahaha....um well..didn't you said you attend the same tuition as her? Dont                   you have one tonight??"

"OMFG ! You're a genious ! I love youuuuuuu >//< ! "

" I know I am ~ "

Well, now Jurina knew she wasn't completely doomed. But she'll be doomed if Rena ranaway again from her tonight. Jurina heaved another sigh and as usual, as an active person in SNS, she logged in her twitter and scroll and scroll. She saw Annin tweeting something about regret. Jurina scoffed at the tweet, but oh well, since Jurina is a forgiving person, she "favourite" the tweet. If Annin was quick, she'll know Jurina had forgiven her. Jurina starts to wonder if Rena had a twitter account, she tried to search her followers, but they were to many and it made her dizzy. She typed " Matsui Rena " on the search list, but came out several unknown people.

She gave up on searching her but she tweeted something, again, related to Rena.

"  Don't runaway :-/  "

Jurina half hoped Rena saw the tweet eventhough she wasn't sure if Rena had one. Later, Jurina arrived at her tuition but saw nobody who resembles like Rena. She still manage to concentrate on her Additional Mathematics class, since its one of her favourite subject. But still Rena kept nagging at the back of her mind. This time, the add maths sensei, didn't stopped Rena from dashing quickly out from the class like her physics sensei did. As Jurina went out, she noticed a too familiar girl, in a white sweater, putting on a black coat while she's heading back home.

"Rena-san !," called Jurina, and a wide-eyed Rena turned her head towards her.
Jurina walked towards Rena, and scratched her head, thinking about the words she was about to say, but Rena talked first.

"S-Senpai...umm, about earlier... I'm s-sorry-"

" No, I'M sorry. It was totally my fault. I should have realised Annin and her gang was around. I really, REALLY, didn't meant to make them hurt you. I--"

Rena shooked her head and said, " You didn't did any wrong. It was my foolishness to think I could talk with you. I m-mean who am I next to Annin?"

Jurina almost giggled to see Rena in this state, eventhough it wasnt the right moment to giggle, she couldnt resist Rena's kawaiiness.

Rena frowned, " What? W-Why are you laughing?"

Jurina waved her hands to sign it was nothing. But Rena still slightly frowned and was pouting a little. In Jurina's mind she was like , WHY SO KAWAII !!

"Its nothing Rena-san. I assure you. So, umm...... is this 'thing' over? I mean, can you not runaway from me like you did earlier?" asked Jurina tentatively.
Rena blushed and nodded, " But I think w-we shouldn't really talked to each other at school."

"Whaaat? Why not? Those girls wont hurt you anymore. Trust me, " said Jurina firmly.
Rena shrugged and together they started to walked back but Jurina suddenly had an idea. Well actually, she wanted to spent a little more time with this kawaii girl so she said,

"Um....Rena-chan? Can I call you that? I-If you don't mind, and not busy,     wanna go to that chattime cafe nearby?"
Rena turn more red when Jurina decided to call her 'Rena-chan' she slightly halted to Jurina's offer to the cafe but Jurina did a punch-in-the-air move in her mind when Rena nodded.

They arrived in the cafe shortly. The chattime cafe  has two floors. They ordered the blueberry and strawberry flavoured tea and went to the second floor. Jurina's heart keep thumping like crazy, she even wondered whether Rena heard that. They sat down at the furthest table at the corner. The second floor was more lessen people. There were few lovebirds and some college students typing their assignment. To Jurina, she and Rena looked like someone on a date or something which Jurina felt kinda hot in the face suddenly. Rena sat facing her and she took off her black coat, folded it in half and placed it on her lap. She blushed again when she look straight to see Jurina staring at her.

Jurina face-palmed a thousand times again in her mind, for being such an obvious fool staring at Rena. She quickly sipped her strawberry tea, too fast, till she almost choke. She covered her mouth and look sideways while coughing. Great, making a fool infront of her again, thought Jurina.

" Are you okay?," asked Rena in a worried tone.

Jurina bit back her cough, gulped and said, " Nah, its nothing. It was the pearls. It got stuck for a while."

Rena smiled, showing her gums a little. Jurina had to say, that was the prettiest smile she'd ever seen in her life. She hope the smile could kept rewinding in her mind.

" I must've look weird isn't it?," Jurina scratched her head again, " Umm by the way, err........ you could just call me Jurina though.."

" Eh??, " said Rena in a shock tone.

" I mean, since I called you 'Rena-chan' , then you could call me 'Jurina' or maybe 'Jurina-chan or san' ," said Jurina

"O-Okay then....," Rena sipped her bluberry tea and started to stare downwards.

"So.....umm , " It seems Jurina needs to start the conversation. She needs to know more about this 'angel eyes' , " do you have any social accounts? I mean like facebook or twitter etc?"

" I only have twitter and I just started on instagram?," spoke Rena calmly. She took a sipped of her tea before putting it down and said, " What do you have besides twitter, instagram and facebook?"

Jurina's jaw-dropped. So this girl knew about her social accounts. Could she? I mean...........does that mean...?

"Do you know about my social accs?,"

" Who doesn't ?"

Jurina, again, almost choked on her tea, when Rena said that. Jurina think about her tweets about Rena. If she followed her twitter, then there's a 50-50 chance that she read her tweets or maybe not.

" Oh really.... did you follow my twitter account?"

Rena paused for a moment to think and then replied, " I think a couple days ago..."

Jurina just managed an 'Oh' and thought to herself, how come she couldn't find Rena's account. And then it hit her again when she thought about her tweets about Rena. I think Jurina could confirmed 100% about Rena reading her tweets when Rena giggled and said, " Are you thinking about the tweets?"

GREAT!!!!!!! , thought Jurina. The embarassment is killing inside. How can she cover her stalker-side within her. This is gonna be one of the unforgetable days, thought Jurina.

~to be continued

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 06:03:48 AM »
OH MY GOD SHE SAW ALL THOSE TWEETS THIS IS FANTASTIC AND CUTE I AM DYING FROM THIS BEING SO DAMN SWEET

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 07:42:55 AM »
Wow, wow, wow...finally a date!

Jurina, don't be afraid. Let Rena knows that you will stalk her forever, for life. LOL!  :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 01:31:15 AM »
Hoho a date

Jurina is super Happy now

Update soon

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: Nametag Chapter 7 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 03:40:02 AM »
Sorry for  not posting yesterday  :sweatdrop:

I was on a whole day trip back to my home  :nervous

Rena's voice on saying it. How cute, thought Jurina. After Jurina visually banged her head against the wall for a million time, she managed an awkward laugh.

"Hehehehe........... ano... you read my tweets?"

Rena licked her lips a little before speaking, which made Jurina stare at her for a while.

"Well, I didn't intend to read your tweets but... since most of the people I follow are the people within our school, so..... they retweeted a lot of your tweets..."

"Oh....yeah those people..," said Jurina, still feeling kinda awkward. Did Rena really realised about the things Jurina tweeted about her?

Rena suddenly spoke something in a shy tone, that made Jurina coughed. She coughed a little when she's kinda nervous or shy or....embarassed.

"Umm......about those t-tweets you tweeted........I was curious on one tweet.."

"E-Ehhh ??? Which one? I always tweet something out of the place...."

Rena starts to shift a little in her seat and said ," The tweet about 'My gloves are at 2907'.....w-was it....umm...was it about........ me?"

Jurina felt like suddenly there's a stone stuck in her throat and she couldnt speak due to over shyness and she doesn't know how red her face is, but she could feel the heat radiating from her face.

"Eehhh? Um..... y-yeah...that was uh....... that was about you though..I mean its true I left the gloves at you."

Rena simply nodded and continue sipping her blubbery tea. She seem to force herself not to smile over what Jurina said. Jurina on the other hand keeps raking her brain on what other questions she wanted to ask about Rena. I mean, back when she was at her apartment, lots and lots of questions seems to pop out of nowhere making her so curious about Rena. But when Rena herself, is infront of her, she became speechless.

"So......your parents..... are they okay if you don't come back straight home?"

"I'm living with my aunt actually. My parents are staying in Nagoya. They told me to accompany my aunt here, since she's living alone. And she works night shift as a nurse, so it's okay then," explained Rena.

"Oh, a nurse huh? That's a cool job too. I'm not the type of person who likes to deal with blood and injections and stuff..." confessed Jurina

" You're scared of needles and blood?," asked Rena finding the new fact interesting.

"Y-Yeah......sorta. I don't really like seeing people in pain, and needles....um...not much of a fan," Jurina cringe slightly at the thought of needles.

The conversation between them became more and more interesting. Jurina is so happy to finally be able to talk comfortably with the girl she's so keen to talk too. There are similiar things that she and Rena likes which make it more interesting. As they chatted for a quite a long time, they didn't realise time had been ticking kinda fast until Rena checked her watch, to findout that its 10.40pm. They went out from the shop, lowing their head a little since its getting windy. They walked in silence, but its a comfortable one.

As usual, the road they took will passed Rena's house first. Wow, this is the second time I walk her home, thought a happy Jurina.

"Ano...... what's wrong?," asked Rena who's looking at Jurina who's smiling sloppishly like a dog who got its treat.

Jurina completely zapped out of her thought and said, " Hehehe... it's just that I was too happy today. Aren't you?"

"H-Hai... omoshiroii desu," answered Rena with a smile.

They reached Rena's house, which is looking totally dark inside except the light outside is switched on.

" Aren't you scared of the dark?," asked Jurina.

"Um... not really. I'm used to this. It's okay by the way, " replied Rena while looking at her house.

Rena may look like the weak kind of type from the outside since she's a quiet and a little shy person but Jurina noticed she's actually brave and bold. Hey, you can't judge a book by its cover right?

"Umm............ about tomorrow at school, " Rena started on, " I think i-its best if we.......umm ....don't-"

" Don't talk? ," Jurina completed the sentence for Rena, " Its okay if you're still not comfortable talking to me at school, but uh, at least outside school, I can still talk to you, can I?"

Rena blushed on Jurina's effort to try and talk to her, eventhough Rena's just a plain nobody.

"I can't ?," pouted Jurina after Rena still didnt answer her.

"N-No No..... it's just that. I'm curious on why do you want to befriend me?" replied Rena in a curious tone.

Jurina blushed a little and scratched her head, " Eto......do you need a reason to befriend someone? Hmm........... I don't know. I-Its um...... you're fun to be with."

Rena blushed more and more. She hopes Jurina didnt see that during the night because Rena think she looks like a ripe tomato now.

" Um........ okay. You're fun to be with too"

Jurina smiled happily and said, " Well then..... can I have your number? I mean, to make it more easier to contact you. Since we couldn't talk at school, we could text inside school."

"Eehh..... ??"

" Hahahah no I'm just kidding. The teacher will caught us if we do that huh? But really, can I have your number?"

In the back of Jurina's mind, she was desperately begging, Oh Lord, please let me have her number, pleaseeeeeeeee!

" If you want my number, shouldn't you take out your phone first?," said Rena in a teased tone.

"Y-yeah.....," muttered Jurina, feeling kinda dumb at the moment. She fished out her phone from her pocket, slide her homescreen to unlock it, and straight to the contacts. She looked expectantly at Rena.

"Oh....um, its 0102469058, " said Rena feeling a little agitated. This is the first time she gave her number to..... to another person who...who she felt slightly different. Rena's actually not the type of person who gave her number to a person who she just knew for a short time, but Jurina's different.

" Save !, " exclaimed a cheerful Jurina, " Thanks Rena. I'll text you when I'm free. Please expect my text hahaha."

Rena couldn't help but laugh a little at Jurina's quirky jokes. Rena noticed Jurina is more laidback when she's with her, rather at school, she's always more quiet and the obedient type. A very respectable person.

"Ja.........Thanks for the tea. Goodnight...J-Jurina-san," said Rena, for the first time calling Jurina, 'Jurina-san', rather than her usual 'senpai' .

Jurina smiled till her ears, completely pleased on Rena calling her that, "Say....after time goes by, it'll turn to a 'chan' won't it?"

"E-ehhh.....??," Rena slightly blush again on Jurina teasing her.

"I'm joking.... well, I'll see you tomorrow ne? ," said Jurina bowing a little and waved back at Rena as she walk back to her apartment.

Rena waved back at Jurina. She stand in front of her gate till Jurina was completely out of sight. She smiled as she enters her house. It was a really unexpected day, thought Rena. She decides that she should tell Churi and Airin sooner about her, suppose, secretly blooming friendship with Jurina. Later that night, she called Churi firsthand and told her from A to Z.

Jurina on the other hand, as usual, chilling in SNS , posted a picture of the strawberry and blueberry tea, she and Rena had earlier. With a cheesy caption saying, " Drinking this is better with someone by your side "

Jurina laughed at her own tweets as she looked back. Its true, she really had been tweeting a lot of stuff regarding to Rena. Her 'followers' were going frantic on finding out what's the main reason on Jurina being like this. Jurina then remembered Rena's twitter account which she gave her earlier at the chattime cafe. She clicked the 'follow' button as soon as she found Rena's twitter and to Jurina's embarassment, she saw Rena retweeted the picture Jurina recently post.

Jurina snuggled herself in her pillow, shrieking with excitement and embarassment at the same time. Well, her followers wont noticed what Rena retweet since, a lot of people retweet that picture. Just then when Jurina was changing in her pyjamas, a text came in and it was from Mayu.

" Ooooh, night date? Things got better huh? *o* "

" Well you can say that...but its not a date, silly. Its just a get-to-know                 conversation -_- "

" Oh yeah? Whatever. Tell me the whole story tomorrow."

" Whatever you wish~"

As Jurina makes herself comfortable in bed, she texted her first message to Rena.

' Oyasuminasa~i ^//^ '

As she pressed the ' sent ' button , she couldn't stay still. Eventhough it was just a goodnight message, why is Jurina getting so nervous on waiting her reply. After minutes passed by, Jurina thought Rena must have been sleeping already but then her phone buzzed, Jurina quickly slide open her phone.

'Jurina-san? Sorry I didnt noticed earlier. Oyasumi~sumi ^.^ '

Jurina smiled at the kawaii goodnight text she received. Her heartbeat is getting faster. Gosh , Jurina thought, in this rate I can't sleep. Jurina stared at that one reply message for quite a long time. When she saw the text, she even imagined asleep in a happy state.

The next morning at school, Jurina came early today since she wants to tell Mayuyu and Sae about her interesting night yesterday. Seriously Mayu and Sae were one of the great listeners. Always " Ooh " and " Ahh " at the right moment.

" By the looks of it, I think you should ask her out sooner or later, " said Sae, giving her point of view.

" Eeh?? ," said Jurina, feeling kinda shy, I mean, she really did like Rena, but, she wonders if Rena does feel the same way.

"Don't worry , said Mayu, as if reading Jurina's thought, " I'm sure she likes you too. "

"I think I'm 100% percent sure she likes you by the looks of it, " said Sae nudging Jurina and nodding at the girls who just walked in, heading to the locker room.

It was Rena and her two friends. Jurina noticed Rena was wearing her ....gloves !! Well Jurina's inside was doing an Irish leprechaun dance for sure. She split into a smile and Mayuyu suddenly waved her hands infront of her eyes.

" Wow.....day dreaming huh? You should really confess as soon as possible kiddo, " Mayu smirked and pulled Jurina's bag and half dragged her to class.

At class, during breaks, she kept thinking on ways to confess. Jurina received a lot of love confessions, but she herself, never confessed her feelings for anyone. I mean, why would she, since she doesn't feel the same way towards the other people confessing to her. All she ever did was politely decline them without trying to sound mean. What if she confessed to Rena and she'll did the same thing? Ughhhhh, Jurina's thoughts were scattering all over the place.

As usual, her bestfriends were mind-readers. Mayu then said, " Hey, why don't you confessed to her at a special place?"

" Special place?," asked a confused Jurina.

" Yeah, good idea," spoke out Sae in a thinking look, " How about you take her to a 'romantic' place? Or maybe, a peaceful place where both of you could enjoy the day together."

" Why does it sound like someone trying to propose a person to get married to them?," asked Jurina seeing the suggestions getting kinda weirder.

" Well, you are, trying to 'propose' her to be your girlfriend, right?" said Mayuyu while taking out her notes from her bag.

Girlfriend, thought Jurina. Well she knew it's impossible for her to have a boyfriend. Eventhough they were guys confessing they're love to her but her heart just doesn't tick on guys. She remember her mom used to tell stories about how she met her father. Jurina's mom said she feels butterflies in her stomach whenever she's around her dad. But Jurina thought about the guys out there, not even a single caterpillar was crawling in. But strangely for Rena, she felt the whole animal kingdom making a stampede in her stomach whenever she's around. Jurina smiled and took out a blueberry lollipop from her bag, she bought earlier before coming to school.

" You aren't going to confess with just a lollipop would you?," asked Sae looking a little taken aback.

" No way! , " denied Jurina, " I have other plans with this."

Sae shrugged off and open her notes. Jurina just smiled at Mayu, who's raising an eyebrow at her.

~to be continued

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 04:02:16 AM »
Cant wait for the confession scence

Update soon

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2014, 04:48:06 AM »
Lollipop? o.o This looks promising... :hehehe:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2014, 05:47:05 AM »
uwahh~~ WMatsui :wub: :wub:

lollipop :? :?

update~~~
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline mashioou

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2014, 04:10:16 PM »
Oh my!! So many updates @_@ ureshiiii~~~
kinda imagine what's the lollipop for... The flavor is an tip, isn't it?? (/'ω')/
ohhhh, having so much fun with this fic. Please keep working, senpai ( this one suits best? ;) )
ありがとー!!

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: Nametag Chapter 8 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 03:22:24 AM »
Chapter 9 will be the last chapter  :)

CHAPTER 8

RENA'S POV

Rena slowly massaged her temples. It's been almost an hour she and her classmates been solving a number of logarithms questions. She really hated this topic, no matter how hard she studied and practice this topic, she still won't really get it. Churi, sitting on her right, was grumbling while doing the questions. She kept erasing the wrong answers till her paper looks like tearing apart.

" I'm so done with this questions, " said Airin, laying her head on the desk.

" When's the bell gonna ring for heaven's sake," muttered Churi under her breath.

Luckily,  a few minutes passed, their sensei told them to stop and gave another bunch of homework before letting them out to recess. All the students groaned when their sensei gave each of them another set of logarithms questions.

" I swear I can go crazy. Even the questions earlier he gave I cant even finish them yet, " said a disgruntled Rena, while the three of them walk out of their classroom towards the cafeteria.

" Rena-chan ! , " Airin suddenly nudged her hand, " Look who's walking infront of us."

Rena saw Jurina and her friends walking ahead of them at the opposite direction. Rena tried not to look at them and look straight ahead. Rena's heartbeat was steadily growing faster and faster as they approached. Suddenly, as if time was slowing down, when Jurina passed beside her, she felt a warm hand putting something in her palms. Their fingers slightly brushed each other. Rena quickly grab firmed the thing and walk ahead as usual. Churi and Airin didn't notice a thing, except they were giggling at the blushing Rena.

Rena quickly looked at thing she received. A blubbery flavour lollipop. Rena gripped firm of the lollipop and keep it in her blazer's pocket. She can't stop smiling even till they're settling down at the cafeteria bench. Her hands reaching in her pocket, she twirl and twirl the lolipop in her fingers. She slightly shivered at when she remember Jurina's warm hands  brushing hers. Omg , why am I thinking like this, thought Rena, slapping both sides of her face.

Churi and Airin who saw this, just giggled and shooked their heads and continue eating. Rena who don't really have an apetite, decide to go outside for a walk, eventhough it was chilly outside. She wore back her gloves. Uh, Jurina's glove.  She walked outside and saw the drinking vending machine. I could use with a hot cocoa, thought Rena. She fished out the 100yen coins and pushed it inside the coin sections. After receiving her hot cocoa, she went and sit at the bench near the tree. Quietly sipping her hot cocoa while enjoying the peaceful yet chilly environtment.

She then took out her bluberry lollipop and unwrapped it. Kyaaa, its been a long time since she ate a lollipop because she doesnt really eat sweets that often. The lollipop gave a certain kinda warmth when she placed it in her mouth. She stare above at the rooftop while sucking the lollipop. She wonders if Jurina and her friends were up there eventhough its cold outside. It looks as if God answered her questions, just then a head popped out and looked downwards. It was Jurina. She saw Jurina slightly waving at her, maybe because she was questioning whether to wave or not, since they agreed they wont really talk at school. But then Rena waved back. Jurina pointed at the lollipop from above and put a thumbs up, asking whether its good. Rena showed her a double thumbs up and smiled. Jurina smiled back, but then Mayu came and stared down wondering who the heck was Jurina making a sign language to.

Mayu smirked when she saw it was Rena. She turned back and patted Jurina's head, as if to say, good job girl. As they were smiling towards each other, then the bell rang, signaling for them to go back to class. She stood up from the bench, and looked up and waved at Jurina once again before running inside.

Everyday, there's always a special thing happens that only both of them knew. Like the other day, Rena was waiting for the train to go to school, Jurina was there too. They board the train together and even sat beside each other. They did talked for a while but they abruptly stop when some students from the same school walked in, but they still exchange glances though. Some nights, Jurina will text her almost midnight asking her whether she's asleep already or wishing her goodnight.  If both of them was still wide awake, they'll text till its 2 in the morning. Churi and Airin knew about this, and everyday they will tell Rena to confess her feelings because they couldn't take the 'secret friendship' anymore. Rena admits, she really, really, like Jurina. But a part of her is still scared that Jurina wont feel the same way. And she's also scared on what the other students will think when they found out they're beloved senpai, going out with a nobody like her.

Than the day came when their school held the Annual Swimming Competition. Their rival would be the students from Shinji High. A crowd of supporters came and most of them were a large group of Jurina's fans. Churi and Airin didnt come since they already had a 'private date' between them, so Rena came with Yuria and Non. Well of course Rena came to support her swimming team, and ....Jurina too. Jurina's one of the ace line in her team. Their school supporters stands went crazy went their swimming team came out from the door ready in their trunks.  They waved at the stands and Rena was half hoping Jurina noticed her but then, how can she noticed when these girls were probably making her attention the most.

The competition were pretty intense. The participants from Shinji High students were mostly males with bulkier body and they were putting on a fierce look on their faces. The crowds were cheering loudly when its finally Jurina's turn to swim as she was the the 4th and the last member in her team to swim for a 100meter distance. Since she was the ace, they put her in the last line to finish off. It was neck to neck between Jurina and the bulky guy she saw earlier. The crowds were shouting and cheering like frantic. Everybody stood up from their seats, even Rena, who was silently praying for Jurina to win. And finally, few seconds difference, Jurina reached the pavement first. The bulky guy punch the water out of frustration.

Rena and the whole crowd was jumping up and down. The swimming team members went and carry Jurina like a king. Jurina waved at everyone, she pulled out her head covered and her hair was looking like crazy but still very cool. Their swimming coach, Ms Shinoda came and hug Jurina and all the team members. After the trophy was given, soon everybody went down from the stands heading out from the pool room. Some still stay, trying to talk to the team members and Jurina. Yuria and Non ushered Rena and they slowly walk down the stands with the crowd. Rena spot Jurina who was being given a lot of gifts, and request on taking a picture with them. I can congratulate her later via text, thought Rena. But as she took a one last glance before leaving, her eyes and Jurina's met. Jurina smiled cheekily at her as if transmitting an eye-language saying 'Thank You for coming' , Rena smiled back and nodded before walking away.

Later that night, Rena took her first step and iniative to text Jurina around 10pm.

" Hey winner. Congrats ! "

" Geez thanks Rena-chan :D  I'd wished we could talk earlier"

" Even if we could, wouldn't it be impossible with the people swarming at           you?"

" Hehehe I guess so. Why? Are you jealous?"

Rena was half shocked at the reply Jurina sent. Probably teasing her but, really... jealous? Rena always tried to understand that Jurina is a respectable person in her school, plus with her good ikemen looks, she was loved by all. Rena just felt a little....quite not that lucky since she couldn't interact with Jurina easily. But thinking back, it was her who decided the-no-interaction at school.

" Eeh?? Yada..... "

"Wow...took you kinda long to answer that. Its ok I was just joking ^.^ "

" Un~ Aren't you tired?"

" Was but now.. not so. Rena-chan, are you free this Sunday?"

" Besides cleaning my room that day, nope I'm free. Why??"

" Cool ! Ano....... I was just wondering if you wanna go hiking with me?"

" Hiking? Where?"

" Mt Fuji of course ! But not all the way up! You know at the power station          sight. A lot of tourists go there to and the elders. Its not so high but you          can see Tokyo from above"

" Sounds great ! I'd love too ^_^ Is your friends coming along too?"

" Umm....no.. its just the two of first though."

Rena was glad it was just the two of them. Since she didnt wanna be in an awkward position with Jurina's friends. But she can't help on being shy and taken aback a little on Jurina's offer, but eitherway, she like it.

" Where should we meet and what time?"

" Same train station place as usual. I think we should go in the evening.          Around 5pm?"

"Ok! I heard its a good scenery when the sky turns darker!"

" Yupp ! It is ! I've seen them once. Its beautiful. You'll like it."

They texted a little bit more and then later stopped since Rena told Jurina that she should rest and sleep now. As Rena was laying in her bed, she heard a door quietly snapped. Must be her aunt, thought Rena. She'll just ask for her permission tomorrow. Rena snuggled in her bed and wrapped herself in her warm quilt. Wondering how the hiking will turnout. Can't wait.

~to be continued

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: Nametag Chapter 8 (WMatsui) UPDATED
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 09:03:07 AM »
Oww this is so sweet~~~

It is like forbidden love because they hide their friendship xDD

Update
mayuyu and rena is <3