JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onegai Miwaku no Target

Author Topic: You and Me... and the Red thread - Chapter 20 (09/04/2021)  (Read 110911 times)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 18` Part 2
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2014, 03:57:31 PM »
Yuki is weird i don't understand her and I feel bad for mayu...and good at the same time...

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2014, 01:43:53 PM »
Author-san update dayou~ :cry:

Missed this story and want to know the next chapter  XD
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2014, 03:22:35 PM »
yurin23mayuki-san~ please update~ i beg youuu!  :kneelbow: :bow:

i'm so curious about mayuki  :frustrated: i checked this forum almost everyday, but you still didn't appear on the first page  :cry:

hmm~ yuki make a great move! but please don't make mayu sad because of that kiss (i'm a happy when i read it  :luvluv2: but i feel, yuki's strange  :huhuh)

i hope mayuki will be official~  :shy1: :nya:

sae? what do yo do to yuki and mayu??  :?

Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: January 01, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »
Yurin-san and ryo-chi-san are u two busy these days? I miss ur story....please come back for update I am very curious abt the accident of sae mayu and yukirin~~~~~

Onegaishimasu!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2015, 10:26:44 PM »
Why not continued this?

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2015, 03:14:44 AM »
what happend to kojiyuu? :banghead: :banghead:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2015, 05:46:13 AM »
I'm dying to know what will happen to MaYuki next  :bleed eyes:

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2015, 08:21:14 AM »
update plliiiisssss  :bow: :bow:

Offline KashiwagiRena

• ecchi
  • Yahooo~
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2015, 04:59:25 PM »
Update pleasee :bow:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2015, 03:14:44 PM »
Update this please :bow:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #210 on: March 01, 2015, 03:15:57 PM »
Update!!!

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »
Oh My God :farofflook:... This the second time Mayuki kiss scene.. :shy2:
But its yuki that kiss first.. What's the meaning of this?? :frustrated:

And where is wmatsui moment?? :tantrum:

Update soon please.. :prayers:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 19`
« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2015, 04:26:07 AM »
We’re really sorry for the (super) late updates… well, life is hard yo~ he-he :nervous:
gomen.. :p thanks for all of your comment  :D
------
After this chapter, it will be july on the story timeline so before we continue the mayuki-saeyaka arc, it will be atsumina’s arc first XP
The reason is, july includes many of their birthdays
July 4 – acchan’s birthday
July 10 – yuki’s birthday
July 26 – sayaka’s birthday
July 27 – rena’s birthday
So that’s why….. xD

xXxXx

Chapter 19 – Takamina’s Past

The month of June seems to passed fast, it was Friday night, a week before July;
Takamina was at her room organizing her schedule for the next week. She was listing all the things to do and what should be done first when she suddenly stopped what she was doing when she noticed the calendar..

“Oh! It will be July next week Acchan’s birthday is near…. and…… also my sister, Nami’s birthday”  Takamina softly whispered the last part with a pain in her smile…
It has been years since her sister passed away but she can’t help not to think about her. She love her sister so much, she was her treasure... a treasure that was gone.
“I won’t cry! I am already an adult! Nami’s is okay now up there, I shouldn’t be like this because she will be sad if she sees me like this… she’ll get angry at me.. minami fight-o! hehe~” Takamina forced a smile as she was trying to hold her tears

Ever since Atsuko came into her life, her pain was somehow lessened; she was directing all her attention, care and affection towards from her sister to Atsuko, who reminds her of her sister a lot.

Takamina continued on what she was doing but Nami still bothers her... lately she was having dreams about her sister again, memories of her and her sister… and the pain, guilt and regret that she felt when her sister died.

She misses her little sister. Her one and only family that was left but because of her, her sister died.
Actually, it was an accident, but Takamina feels that she was responsible for what happened. Even after years that have passed, she was still saying that it’s her fault.
Her sister died 3 months before she stayed at Maeda’s residence and met Atsuko.

/**-------------FLASHBACK---------------------
Takamina is having a high fever because of over work. It’s been years since their parents passed away because of a plane crash and no one in their family was helping them on their daily needs nor adopted them. She was mad about her relatives who doesn’t even want to help them but she was more mad about herself..
Due to her high fever, events from the past was flashing on her mind..

Since they we’re little, their parents are on abroad, they are not that rich but can be level to average family. They only stayed at their grandmother’s house, but their grandmother died from old age and they were left alone while their parents work abroad.

She hated herself so much for wishing to be with her parents on her birthday, because of her selfishness their parents died.
It was an innocent wish of a child, she wished that on her birthday she could be with her parents even if it’s just a day. But because of that wish, her parents died and she was blaming herself, she hated herself that she wanted to follow her parents in heaven.

But the only thing that stopped her from doing that was her little sister, if she was gone what would happen to her little sister that she loved so much? 
As the eldest, Takamina took the responsibility and take care her sister at a young age. They have some money because of the insurance for their parents’ death but after a few years the money that was left was nearly gone so she decided to work part time while studying in a public school to support her little sister. She almost tried every work that she can handle just for the two of them to survive.
With no parents to support their needs, they were living a hard life, nevertheless Takamina always tried to fulfill her sisters needs and wants. She was over protective towards her sister, but gentle at the same time.

Because of takamina is often busy to support the two of them, there are times when Nami is being a spoiled brat to her big sister.. but she cares a lot towards Takamina, she doesn’t want to see Takamina to suffer alone, that’s why she always stays strong for her sister, fighting the cruel world together hand in hand. 
Because of her sister, Takamina is working to go forward even if life is unfair and full of despair. They loved each other so much but this love of Nami towards Takamina led to something else.

Nami fell in love with her sister, her sister take care of her giving her what she wants, treasure her that she fell on her own sister.
Nami is always picked on school because of she has no parents; the girls are bullying her for she was a bright student. She don’t want her sister to be worried about her so she keeps it to herself and just cry alone, but even without saying it, her sister was protecting her.  Her classmates who were bullying her stopped and asked for her forgiveness. For Nami, takamina was not just her sister, she was her everything.

She already realized that she loved her sister and never leave her side, but she wanted to help her by all means so she decided to take up on the offer of their relatives who promised her to help her on financing her studies..
“No Nami! I wouldn’t allow this!” Takamina said shouting at her little sister for the first time
“but nee-chan this will help us both” Nami explained with a soft voice trying to make her sister agree with her
“No!! They just want us to be separated! You know that! They just want you to take away from me“ Takamina burst out into tears..
“nee-chan, it’s not like that, i promise i’ll be back for you and it’s for our future”
“Don’t leave me here alone… I can’t live without you Nami… You are the only one I have… Please Nami, You’re the only reason why i am living” Takamina said pleading Nami not to go, she know her sister just want to study and give the two of them a good future but she don’t want anyone to take her sister away from her.

Takamina doesn’t trust their relatives as they didn’t helped them ever since. She knew that they must be planning something so they want to take away her sister from her. She’s too stubborn and doesn’t want her sister to be away from her. She kept on telling their relatives that she would take care of her sister alone.

Takamina, in order for her sister have a comfortable life and support her sister’s studies, Takamina stopped going to school and work hard from morning till night to earn money. She only thinks about Nami that she’s forgetting to take care of herself.  She rarely eats to save money and slept only for one to three hours a day. She was like that for a few weeks but her body couldn’t handle it anymore..

Nami sighed as she looks at her sister lying on bed.
“I told you take some rest” Nami tried to scold her sister but she was very worried..
“Hehe I’ll be okay soon” Takamina smiled so that her sister would not be worried
“If you do this again, I would not forgive you!”
“I’m really sorry Nami is just that.. your birthday is near isn’t it? I wanted to give you a birthday present”
Nami suddenly cried, she cannot hold her tears any longer as she doesn’t want to see her onee-chan suffer like that; she wanted to do something to help her. Nami cooked a soup to feed her sister and let her rest for the day.. she was just by her sister’s side.

The next day, takamina was still not feeling better but she forced herself to go to work. Her sister tried to restrain her sister from going to work but takamina refuses to do so telling her sister that she might lose her job if she’s gonna absent. But before she could go, takamina collapsed.
Because she really wanted to help her sister, Nami went to takamina’s work to try and plead to replace for her but an unexpected accident happened..
Takamina rushed toward the hospital and saw her sister fighting for her life. Her heart torn into pieces, seeing her beloved sister struggle hopelessly.
Her sister was on her way to takamina’s work when she was hit by a car that crashed on the sidewalk.
Takamina waited outside the emergency room.. hoping that God would hear her plead.. to save her sister even if she gave up her life in exchange to her sister’s life.

She waited and waited until the doctor came out of the emergency room. She was hoping that her sister is fine, but the doctor told her that the injuries received by her sister was critical as her head was hit badly.
Her sister was confined in the hospital and was not waking up. Everyday takamina is waiting for her sister to wake up, crying and blaming herself for what happened.
One day, while waiting for her sister to wake up, she fell asleep holding her sister’s hand.
A sudden movement made takamina wake up, when she lifted her head she saw nami smiling at her..
“Nami! You’re awake!” takamina shouted out of joy as she hug her sister tightly as if she never wanted her sister to leave her
“nee-chan..”
“Nami, i’m sorry for being a stupid sister! Because of me-” takamina bursted out with tears
“N-nee-c-chan… p-please stop c-crying” Nami  said in a weak voice trying to comfort her beloved sister
“Nami.. i’m really glad that you’re wake now.. i don’t know what will happen to me if you left me”
For the next few days, her sister was still in the hospital because she still needs to recover. Takamina always brings her, her favorite fruits and flowers and do silly faces to make her sister smile..
Takamina was really happy because it seems that God has answered her prayers.. she thought that her sister was getting better. But then a sudden vision blurred her mind..

Nami was wearing a white gown running around, playing and laughing at her. She was having a fun time with her sister until nami said she needs to go now
“Nee-chan, please continue to live… please live happily… I want you to be happy because I love you…” Nami said as she kisses Takamina’s cheeks
“Nami?!!  Wait-! Don’t go!!! Please.. Please don’t leave me! I need you!!” Takamina was holding her sister’s hand not letting her go.
“Nee-chan I will always watch you… please learn to love yourself.. someday you will find your happiness.. I will miss you Nee-chan…”

“a dream?” Takamina suddenly woke up, tears are flowing in her eyes..
“Nami?” she glanced over her sister only to find out her sister is no longer breathing
“No no no!!!! Nami…. Please wake up!!”
“doctor!! Help my sister here!!”
“Nami wake up!!! Nami!!!!!”
“NO!!! WHY?! God why did you take her away from me?!! No.. nami.. ”
“nami..” 

-------------END FLASHBACK---------------------**/

- - Back to the current time- -

Takamina fell asleep on her bed while holding her sister’s photo..
“Minami.. where is dinner i’m hungr-” atsuko stopped when she saw takamina was sleeping with tears falling from her eyes
“Sssssh…. Minami, It’s only a dream … it’s only a dream” Atsuko hugs the short girl tightly
“I’m here minami… I’m here… don’t worry” Atsuko held takamina’s hand gently trying to ease the pain from takamina’s past
“It will be her birthday too right? Your sister..” Atsuko whispered to herself as she felt pricking sensation in her chest.. she knew that takamina was directing her love for her sister to her..
“Minami I told you already I don’t like you seeing like this it hurts me a lot.. please forget the past already..” Atsuko said as a tear drops on her cheeks and hugging her beloved tightly..

The next morning, Takamina woke up and saw that she was holding her sister’s photo and acchan hugging her.
“Atsuko.. Thank you..” takamina smiled thinking how lucky she is to have atsuko beside her.. the girl who was helping her to heal her scar from the past

Takamina went to the kitchen with a smile on her face to make atsuko a breakfast..
“I still have 2 weeks before Acchan’s birthday hmm what should I give to her?” she said to herself thinking seriously about what to give to the girl who saved her..

“Ohayou Minami~ “ Atsuko said with a sleepy voice, appearing at the kitchen’s entrance
“The rice will be done soon, sit down”  takamina smilingly said to the younger girl
“hmm.. minami, are you okay now?” atsuko hugged her from behind, her voice showing a worried tone
“Don’t worry I’m already okay now Atsuko.. it’s because of you.. Thank you” Takamina said with gentle voice
“hehe~” The younger girl smiled at her cutely which made her heart warmed up.. for takamina she was an angel who save her from despair..
“come on let’s eat”

And then the two was eating peacefully, takamina was staring at atsuko who was eating the food she cooked happily
“i wonder what should i give her for her birthday?” takamina thought forming a smile on her face
“minami?”
“is it delicious?”
“un~  hehe~” atsuko happily answered the older girl
“i want to give her a surprise birthday party, hehe~ i’ll bake a cake for her, i need to plan later and buy the ingredients- i’ll also buy flowers..”
“flowers.. maybe i could also go visit my sister’s grave..” takamina thought with a painful smile as she tries to not to be bothered by the past..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 03:22:05 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 19`UPDATE
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2015, 05:00:00 AM »
Finally!! Thank you for update!!!!!! Although it just atsumina's arc... but pls continue to update since I am really curious of the story of the mayukisaeyaka's story~~~~

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2015, 06:06:42 PM »
Yeah finally an update..  :fap
Though its atsumina's arc..   :panic:
Minami just look at acchan already.. poor acchan :banghead:
Waiting for wmatsui and mayuki arc soon.. :thumbsup
Thank for the update author-san. :deco:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2015, 07:43:23 AM »
Ah... Minami has a sad past...

1st her parents then her last living relative.. her sister

Still now she starting to learn to move on...

Would she be able to move on...?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »
Aww good chapter
thanks for the Atsumina  :twothumbs
hope update soon!

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #217 on: April 06, 2015, 04:08:29 PM »
I'm glad you finally update tis fic :D
can't wait for wmatsui story~

Offline AcchanLeo

• A guy with a smile on his face but with a black aura <3
  • I'm the forever Acchan-guy <3 :)
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2015, 03:06:01 AM »
ATSUMINA!! <3 <3

Minami!! why won't you look at Acchan!!!  :banghead: :banghead: i will take her from you!!!  :angry: :angry:
ahahaha <3
Thank You For the update <3 :))

Ganbatte Author-san!!

I'm the forever Acchan guy :)
HKT48 NMB48 AKB48 SKE48 Lover

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2015, 02:33:03 AM »
The best i have ever read please continue 😭😭😭 i'm excited so much mayukiiiii
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onegai Miwaku no Target