JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ano Natsu no Yoru (Miyoshi Erika)

Author Topic: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Chapter 4) *NEW* PLEASE READ  (Read 7547 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Thank you so much for choosing to read this! Please continue on and read more as I update it, it means so much, in return, ask me any time if you wan't me to make a trailer for your fanfics!

The legendary stories of  Matsui Rena

prologue

This world is filled with craziness, it’s so rare not to come by it.

“Matsui Rena...you came to kick my ass right?” The drunk male called out as his katana was attached to his side, his eyes were bloodshot and I could smell the odor rolling off of him, it wasn’t pleasant. I placed my hand on the end of my sword, but refused to pull it out just yet.

“You broke the rules of our tribe, why?”

“Rena...I did nothing that bad...so I can just pay you a-”

“I don’t want your filthy money..” The sound of my sword being ripped from it’s casing echoed as I pointed it towards him. The sleek metal glimmered as the moon light bounced off of it. He stared at the katana with a surprised look, which was followed by a devious smile. He pulled out his own katana, inviting me to a fight.

“You think your so tough? Come on….show me how skilled you think you are..rena”

without hesitation, I yelled loudly as I ran towards him, slashing my sword into his own, causing a huge “cling”.

“More, Rena, more!”

He shouted as I recklessly slashed my sword trying to hit him, but failed each time. He moved over and kicked me to the ground with one foot, forcing me to lay on my stomach. I growled as I tried to push his foot off.

“Rena, your disappointing me! I wanna real fight!”

I clenched tighter onto my katana as I turned just right, and slashed through his ankle, His scream could be heard a mile away. He fell onto the floor, whimpering as he stayed, traumatized.

“I showed you...now you will give me your life…”

With that, a sound of flesh being pierced was emitted into the night. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m Matsui Rena...a 5th rank out of 10. I am a Samurai/ninja in the town of kyushu. My parents were samurai’s before me, my father died in battle, forcing me to live with my mother, she turned into a drunk and began beating on me and my younger brother, I grew tired of it and left with my brother to kyushu. I entered this clan when I was 10 years old, I am now 15.”
I stood with a straight back as the leader looked at me with excited eyes, there is so many members that he can’t keep track, so he checks the group from time to time.

“Ah...you're a cocky one.”

Cocky? How could he tell? I can be cocky but not all the time.

“Your full of strength and always have room to learn...Show me what you can do Matsui-san.” He pointed to the middle of the yard that was owned by the bushi temple, I did as asked and stepped to the middle.

“Matsui-san!” He suddenly yelled….wait why did he say my name again? I made a small noise that was made out of pure confusion. Suddenly a child with chest length hair stepped out from the crowed of samurai warriors.

Matsui….san?

“Matsui-san is a 7th rank, and has never lost a battle with in her rank.”

How? how am I supposed to beat someone who is higher ranked than me? Not to mention she is a child!!

“Set…..fight.”

Eh? They started the match already?

The other Matsui came charging without any problems as she violently swung her sword, you can tell she was definitely trying to kill me. I had no choice as I began swinging back at the other female. I gritted my teeth as I swung for her legs.

This will end well….
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:21:54 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Prologue)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:48:07 PM »
Cool

Édit: it seems really interesting  :love:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 12:21:55 PM by Chanaline »
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Prologue)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:50:15 PM »
Sounds really interesting :w00t:
Can't wait for chapter 1 :twothumbs

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Chapter 1)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 08:20:40 PM »
The legendary stories of  Matsui Rena

Chapter 1

“Rena, keep up.” Matsui spoke as she swung her large katana, it crashed into mine as I put in all of my effort into the fight. The loud sounds of the swords grew bigger and larger as other samurai’s that were surrounding us began to grow more interested into the fight.

Oh my god...she is so aggressive.

I slammed my katana into hers, trying to find a weakness as I examined her movements, things suddenly slowed down for me as she swung her shiny sword back. I could see the creases in her shirt, the way her sword shines, the way her facial expression changes.

Ah….that’s it, she swings her arm too far back, causing too much time to be taken away from her swing. My eyes widened, then narrowed as I was pushed backwards with her weapon, her face grew more serious, she was just outside of pushing me into the crowd. I turned my blade sideways and swung at her legs for her to back up. I payed attention to the way she moved, and the way she swung, as she pulled her sword back, I took this as an opportunity and flicked my arm that was holding my katana, and flew it across her face.

A cut appeared on her face as blood was gushing out, some was painted on my sword as I continued to swing at her, not bringing mercy. Her body grew jittery, and I loved this. I felt a burning fire ride over me as I grinned with devilishness. She slashed her katana, and in an instant, my katana was to be found on the ground, she swiftly jabbed her katana towards my neck, but didn’t dare pierce my skin.

“AHH! well done, well done!” The leader clapped as I stared over at him, smiling with a pleasured face. The sword stayed at a stop near my neck as Matsui stared at me with glaring eyes and hateful facial expression, this honestly made me want to hide but another side of me wanted to pick up my sword and fight again.

“I proved my points….thank you.” The leader nodded and stopped as he turned over to one of his top colleagues and whispered a few words.

I-.....I lost. I felt slightly mad and depressed.

But I should take my leave, I have multiple contracts that need to be fulfilled anyway. I slowly and cautiously stepped from the middle of the yard, blending in with many other samurai’s.

“Rena-san, Jurina-san” The voice of the leader boomed in the yard as I turned, and quickly jogged over to him. Jurina was her name….we apparently have a lot of things in common.

“I picked Jurina for the fight because there is a task both of you need to fill together, follow me.”

He ordered us as he spun around and headed for the large doors that opened by guards pushing them. I glanced around as the three of us began walking into the main part of yunomae, people were working on building houses, while others were doing gardening/farming work. Kids ran and played samurai together with sticks.

“There was a traitor named Ryoki, he is serious and been in the samurai community for years.” He turned to face the two of us as we stared at him perfectly still, waiting to hear what he had to say.

“He had spread many of our plans and had killed many of our samurai’s while blaming it on the meji government. You have to eliminate him instantly, but you must think of a plan first, once you get back you’ll be awarded, he is somewhere in Kagoshima prefecture, start today.” The old man murmured as he gently showed us a smile.

He then patted us on the head and left the scene. Me and Jurina barely know each other, let alone work with each other. I took this task very seriously, since it was one from our leader himself. I glanced over at Jurina as she looked at me.

“I’ll quickly pack up things we need, i’ll meet you back here.” I shouted as I ran towards the temple. The samurai guards opened the doors up as I quickly entered the temple, grabbed things that we needed to live off of and headed back. I was holding two bags filled with water and food, I handed one to her while I held the other.

“One more thing..” I said in a ditsy voice as I softly chuckled and ran towards my home that was here in Yunomae. The city was small so I could run from one place to the other in a hurry. Once I made it to made it to my home I quickly searched in the back, only to find him farming.

“I’ll be back in a month or two, if you need anything, or need someone, go to the bushi temple, I’ll be back in no time.” He nodded as I quickly hugged him and fled my home as I ran back to Jurina.

“All set.” I looked at her sternly, and led the two of us out of the city, beginning our travel.

“How long have you been a samurai?”

“Since I was ten.” I quickly answered as I payed attention to are path.
“i've been one Since I was eight, my dad was a samurai before so he used to teach me.” She murmured. Jurina was only talking to me for the sake of this mission, I could tell that she was the kind of person that just wanted to get the job done, in other words she was professional when it comes to contracts.

“You can’t leave here without permission.” Meji guards shouted as they seemed to have just suddenly appeared. They weren’t japanese themselves, the were europeans.

“We are samurai’s, we always had the permission to come and go.” Jurina stepped up as she glared at one out of the two commanders.

“You mustn't leave without permission.” They echoed again.

“....we have a task that needs to be filled, please let us through.” I said in a dark tone as I gripped the bag tighter.

“What do you have in your bags?” They changed the subject and asked as they came closer and started searching our bags. Jurina’s facial expression changed as they began looking through her things.

“Hey!” She shouted in a attitude as she snapped at one of the guards. The guards took this as a threat and pulled out their gun, while pointing it to her head, all she simply did was shout. Jurina stayed still as one of the meji guards continued to tap her head with the gun, it was easy to tell that they were only having fun. With a single person noticing, I inched my over to my katana and gripped it harshly as the guards began teasing Jurina more. Yes, they were guards, but they no right to tease us until we snapped. I snapped and yanked out my sword but before I did, Jurina already cut off the arms of the guard who was teasing her profusely.

A putrid scream was heard as the rest of guards reacted to this, too late. Jurina stabbed her sword into the flesh of some guards while I swung my katana at a higher level, cutting off limbs and such. Blood didn’t affect me, I saw it many times before. Many screams were piercing the sky as one guard struggled to pick up his gun, I noticed while quickly kicking it away and ending his life. The guards were eliminated one by one until none were left.  We stopped and sheathed our bloody swords as we witnessed all of the bloody bodies on the ground.

“You really do have a backbone.”

“Shut up” I mumbled under my breath as a response.

“We have to keep moving.” I murmured once more and began moving like nothing happened. As we walked further and further, we ran into no complications, we only talked.

“Rena, what's your age?”

“15.”

“Ah….i’m only 12.” She smiled and became more outgoing, apparently I was wrong about her, maybe she had a split personality. I didn’t feel like talking, I wasn’t one to talk to others, all I ever did was contracts.

“Where are your parents?” She asked another question as we walked. I only answered with short, simple answers, but they were monotonous.

“Dead.”

“do you have siblings?”

“Yes.”

“How many contracts have you fulfilled?”

“Several.”

“What’s your rank?”

“5th” She grew more irritating as time passed, more annoying, more I was not able to handle.

“Where are you from?”

“hyogo, you talk a lot for a 7th rank samurai, you know that? 7th ranks are supposed to be wise.” I turned around as I furrowed my eyebrows and left my mouth open in a attitude.

“You are cocky…..i’m only talking to you because of this contract, don’t get carried away.” She growled as she came closer, setting up her guard.

“I’m not getting carried away, you're just being annoying.” I growled back at her. We pierced each other with hate as we had a long staring contest.

She didn’t scare me at all, even if she was a 7th ranked samurai.

“Come on.” She suddenly voiced while passing by me, I paused and stared at the ground. How irritating is she?

I followed after her as she kept a sour facial expression the whole time. We walked for hours and decided to finally rest when it came nightfall. We were around our destination but we needed rest before moving again. I was sitting in a tree, in the dark while Jurina was in plain sight of enemy’s, that shows our fighting styles clearly.

“Have you ever Ryoki before?” I looked down at Jurina with kind eyes as she sat on the ground playing with her katana.

“He was the one who trained me….”

What? He trained her? So they have emotional ties together….How come I never knew? I sat up on the tree branch wide eyed as she kept a blank facial expression.

“He took me in when my parents abandoned me for the meji government, then he trained me, then he left, he said he was going on a trip and never came back.” She softly frowned and stabbed the dirt ground with her sword that still had dried blood as did mine.

“No wonder why the leader picked you….” I whispered as I sat in a quiet, yet, eerie noise that the rain forest gave us, suddenly a “cling” was heard beside my head, I looked over at the side of the tree and a Gendaito (Samurai sword) was found stabbed into the rough bark. I felt numbness crawl up my body, like bricks stacking up rapidly without hesitation. I squinted my eyes and stared in the trees harshly as I seen nothing but green and black, when suddenly another Gendaito was throw beside my head, almost ending my life, I quickly took this into consideration and jumped off of the tree onto the ground. Jurina looked up at me with a questioned look.

“We have to go…” I mumbled to her with eyes that were only stuck on the tree branches, I didn’t move them off the trees, even when I spoke to Jurina. I was nervous, and cautious about every move I made.

“I knew you came for me.” A unfamiliar voice echoed through the trees. Jurina widened her eyes and stood up from the floor, putting her katana in a ready formation as she stood, surprised.

It can’t be….
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:29:01 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 01:33:06 AM »
Aaah, young wMatsui~
I'm not really into action fic but well... My wmatsui is here.
You describe it very well! Despite her young age, Jurina is really scarier than Rena :lol:
Please write the next chapter (∩_∩)

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »
OMG this actually interests me !!
Action + wMatsui  :thumbup
Hahah I like how Jurina is only 12 but very serious~~~ haha it took me quite a while to picture Rena as a samurai  :lol: Instead, I can only think of her wearing some kendo suit haha but that's ok cuz Jurina as a samurai is totally perfect!
Can't wait for the next chapter though~
しらたき〜

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Chapter 2)
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 06:53:40 AM »
The legendary stories of Matsui Rena

Chapter 2

“It can’t be….”

“But, it is….” A tall, lengthy man stepped from the shadows. He had a raven colored beard that wasn’t very long, and his hair was short as well, he were a kendo kimono like the ones we were wearing.  I stared at the male that was standing in front of me and Jurina. I inched closer to Jurina, I felt secure with her, she was a higher rank not mention.

“Ryoki….” Jurina whispered under her breath as she stayed wide eyed. I couldn’t ever imagine how she felt but it must have been a harsh. I felt a pin being stabbed into my heart as I looked back at Jurina’s shocked face, even though I didn’t know her very well, it broke my heart to see her like this. I glanced back over to Ryoki with a high amount of hatred and annoyance, I just want to get this over with myself.

“Jurina and…………..I don’t know you, who must you be?” He said in a quite serious tone as he stared me straight in the eye with a frown, his staring was cold, it slightly made me crumble in my spot.

“Matsui Rena…”  I tried to hide me frail voice with a stern one but it seemed to be quite hard. Ryoki tried to glare a hole through me as I softly and slowly pulled out my katana with ease.

“How’d you know we were here? How?” Jurina reached out to the back of my shirt and yanked on it, as I was pulled, she stepped in front of me and growled, dragging her sword on the dirt ground. The middle aged man frowned as I looked back at Jurina. I don’t know how I felt about this situation, everything was just too dense for me.

“Logic…..not to mention, I knew your leader longer than both of you combined….of course he would send you to assassinate me, he’s always wanting people to overcome fears....” He intertwined his long arms as he kept a straight face, like a robot. I stared at him more and noticed that he had a small scar across his right cheek bone. Jurina growled more and stepped closer to the man, it was only time before he would haul off and do something to her. I felt a pinch of nervousness in my heart as I widened my eyes to the sudden action.

“JURI-!”

Everything was at a halt, things were stopped in time….for me.

I paused and was close to shattering in my spot, the nervousness grew larger each minute that passed, like a virus spreading through my body rapidly. Jurina inhaled softly as pure blood flew from her chest. Her blood painted the dirt as she stood in wild shock. I had no time to react as he whipped his katana across her chest.

“Haven’t I taught you any better Jurina? You’ve always been such a hot head, so much that it was hard to deal with sometimes…” He said in a solemn tone, frowning as he lowered his red colored katana. Jurina suddenly went fragile and fell to the floor, whimpering. I couldn’t feel anything anymore, so much was happening it was hard to identify my feelings. I ran over to Jurina and stared down at her as I tried to cover her wound. I glared back up at Ryoki instantly, I felt slightly sad for Jurina, it’s like you were to get stabbed by your own father. I held Jurina firmly as she whimpered to herself quietly, burrowing her face into my stomach.

“What the hell?” I shouted up at the odd man with a handful of hate.

“She needed to be put in line…”

“The only person that needs to be put in line, is you Ryoki. You have no right to do this.” I slowly pulled myself away from Jurina and kept my eyes on Ryoki while clenching my sword tightly. Ryoki stared at me, blinking a few times as he was clearly unamused, he knew where this was heading.

He took the first move as he pushed his sword in my direction, air getting cut in half as I deflected it. I quickly sliced at Ryoki as he deflected all of my attempts with his sword. Loud clings and bangs were emitted from our swords as they clashed together. I furrowed my eyebrows as his face was still plain as ever. He was beginning to become faster as he slashed as me more, it was becoming harder to fight with this guy. I spat out multiple words in frustration as I was being pushed backwards. Shoot….this isn’t going as planned. He twisted his sword and forced my sword out of my hands, causing me to drop it. I stared at my katana which was now on the floor, wide eyed.

“Shit…”

“Do you still think you're tough?”

I glanced back at Ryoki as he pointed his sword right towards my neck, no wonder where Jurina got that from…

I realized….that this guy must have a story, he has to have some kind of reason behind all of this.

“What’s your reason……..the reason behind everything?”

“........”

He paused as he was trapped in his position for a few moments. Something was gleaming in his eyes at this moments, it was anger, resentment, seriousness…..many feelings.

“Your leader killed my father….so I thought...whats a better way than to disguise myself and kill him from the inside, ripping everyone whom he loves from him…...don’t you think it’s smart Rena?”

What? Our leader killed his father? For what? Many thoughts were running through my head like rocks, smashing into each other. I stayed stiff as I thought.

“Why did he do it?”

“He was a part of a different clan...he was ordered to”

Mmmm….I understand. Of course he would feel angered by this, of course he would do this. I flinched as the katana was pressed into my neck more, almost causing me to bleed. I guess there was only one thing to do…

I quickly swiped the sword away with my right hand and drew into the gap as I drove my left leg into the back of his leg, while forcing my hand into his stomach, pushing him to the ground as he dropped his sword. He growled and punched back, kicking me away, then standing up onto his feet again. He swung punches towards me as I tried my best to dodge all of them but he did punch me a few times. I quickly jumped up and kicked him on his kneecaps, breaking both of his legs. A loud shriek was emitted from his mouth as he screamed at the top of his lungs, falling to the floor. I had no time to think and quickly stepped over to where my sword was, showing no mercy I stepped back and quickly ended his life in an instant. I was quickly relieved as his dead body fell to the ground, I exhaled and suddenly sheathed my sword.

“I’m still alive you know…” Jurina suddenly spoke as she quietly laid on the ground, holding her wound. Her wound was deep and it was capable of killing her. I jogged over to her and quickly helped her up to her feet.

“I’m sorry Jurina…..” I quietly spoke to her as she wrapped her arm around me for help.

“Just shut up and walk me back to the bushi temple….”

I nodded and held her tightly as I dragged her all the way back to the bushi temple without rest, it took hours to go back, not to mention it went from night to morning. When we finally made it back, I escorted her to the samurai guards and they immediately took her in to treat her.

“Wow…...that wasn’t easy..” I muttered as I looked down at the stone ground that was a path to the entrance of the temple. I inhaled then slowly exhaled as I rubbed my forehead. I needed sleep and was really running low on energy. I glanced around and saw many samurai’s practicing with each other.

“Ah! Your back..”

I turned around and witnessed my leader dressed in his usual uniform.

“ahhh…...look…..I really need rest..”

“It’s fine, no worries, when do you want the reward?”

I pondered on this question for a moment as I blinked profusely.

“Just give it Jurina…….she deserves it more..”

“Are  you sure?”

“Positive…..thank you..” I bowed quickly and left the yard of the temple, leading myself to my room, by my room I mean the room that all 5th ranks share together. I slid open the door and quietly sighed once more, while walking to a free bed. I removed my katana and other things and laid on the bed that was on the floor. I stopped moving for a moment and wondered about Jurina and how she was doing so far, I know she’s not dead, but still….

I don’t want to stop our friendship just because the quest is over….
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:28:05 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Chapter 3) *NEW*
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 08:31:57 AM »

Chapter 3

1874 (couples months after jurina’s and rena’s mission together)

I was stuck in the training room of the bushi temple, slashing and cutting a sack full of dried straw open, it’s not like I was forced to be there, it’s just that i’m too determined to be better. Without stopping or taking breaks I continued with my session, hungry for blood shed. I needed to fulfill another contract but all my contracts have already been fulfilled, or left for other samurai’s to take care of. I grasped the handle of my katana harder and struck downwards, cutting the sack perfectly in the middle. Without hesitation, I began slashing again, but there was nothing to cut, nor hit.

“Rena…”

I didn’t bother to respond or look back, I was too concentrated to hear what this person had to say. It sounded like a distant sound, I wasn’t able to hear what it was saying.

“Rena..”

Again, I did what I do best and quietly continued my practicing.

Suddenly….in an instant...I looked down to see my long katana on the floor and my back was pressed up against the cold stone wall of the training room. I couldn’t move my arms or hands, because they to were pressed against the wall with warm, hot hands keeping them there. I angrily glared at the person who caused this, and of course, it was Jurina. She slowly pressed her warm body against mine and kept me in her captivity. 

“Go away...your really annoying.” I nonchalantly said as I stared at her in her dark brown eyes with coldness. My rudeness found no boundary in these types of situations. She often did this to me, and it was very irritating.
She softly smiled and chuckled under her breath, her heated breath hit my neck as it made me flinch.

I don’t like it when she does this, never.

She slowly closed the gap between her lips and my neck, kissing it softly and taking her time with me. Her kissing later progressed into sucking. I quickly huffed and tried to push her away but I was trapped. This feeling felt really good, but I wasn’t interested in girls, and I don’t think she was either. I clenched my right hand and wiggled it out of her grasp, quickly smacking her head with it.

Since our mission together, we have gained the smallest amount of friendship while months passed.

I rubbed my wrists softly and looked down at my sword that was laying on the floor, that made me feel really bad to, I had special feelings for that katana, I mean,  I had it since I was two.

I quickly grabbed like it was frail glass, and sheathed it. I looked back over at Jurina with the slightest movement, and found her playing with her katana, swinging it around, smiling and giggling, like she was a little kid…….well……...she was twelve years old, but she could be a little more mature about it.

She was close to hitting some other samurai’s that were entering the room and exiting it, the training room was always packed. Jurina was even close to hitting me sometimes.

“Jurina! Stop!” I demanded rather quickly, but she definitely didn’t stop as quick as I said it, she made her swings smaller, and smaller, and smaller until she wasn’t swinging her katana around anymore.

“I think you need to let loose and have fun!” She shouted with wide smile.

“No, i’m working…”

“Rena….please!” She scrambled closer to me again, but before she could do anything, I placed my hand on her forehead and kept her away from me like she was a virus. She flailed her arms and tried to reach for me, but failed.

“Do you wanna practice together?”
“No, I don’t wanna talk to you right now.” I don’t know why I was always mean around her, but it’s just something about her that I find funny when I pick on her. She froze and left her mouth wide open like she was badly insulted…..she kinda was in a way…...but who cares. She looked down at the floor and was paused in that position for a minute or two, and quickly looked back up with a smart ass smile.

“I bet you I could kick your ass if we fought again.”

When she said this, I grew angry with her, very angry with her. If she thinks that she could beat me, then i’ll prove her wrong without even trying! That stupid brat!

I quickly removed my hand from her head and whipped out my katana, aiming at her, like she was a hostile. She still kept a small smile on her face as she raised her hands up like she was already giving up.

See, I told you I didn’t have to even try to do anything, huh, this was easier than I thought. I closed my eyes and smiled as I felt the glory of being amazing, when suddenly Jurina quickly ducked under my sword that was still aiming at her and gripped my cheeks with her hands, this all went so slow for me, but I couldn’t react to it, the only thing I could do was open my eyes to see what she was doing. She slowly stood on the tip of her toes, trying to reach for my face with her lips and pecked my forehead.

I quickly turned to stone, dropping everything I had in my hands, including my katana. My eyes widened, I also found myself blushing. She pulled away and smiled softly as she played with my hair that was pulled into a side ponytail.

“Told you so!” She stuck out her tongue as I quickly regained my senses and pushed her away.

“pervert…” I muttered as I tried to wipe my forehead off.

“Anyway, I have a mission that I need to fill out, master said that I could chose anybody I want to come with, so I pick you.”

I looked at her as I was still wiping my forehead off.

“Okay, fine, what do we have to do?”

“It’s actually really interesting...You know how theres spirits and stuff, right? Well…. a samurai from another group was adopted into ours not to long ago, and then a bunch of killings were started in the temple at night, three days ago, it wasn’t one person that was doing it, they knew who was doing it to, but the person who was killing would change each night.. All of the men that were killing reported that they were possessed and such…..so...we have to find the source of this spirit, or the person who cursed the man who was adopted into our group.” Jurina softly frowned as she looked at the floor.

Great…..this was going to be difficult….very difficult for that matter.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:27:45 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 03:04:20 PM »
I like your story. It's interesting and refreshing!  :thumbup
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 11:22:53 AM »
I love it please update soon

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: THE LEGENDARY STORIES OF MATSUI RENA (Chapter 4) *NEW* PLEASE READ
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 01:21:27 AM »

Chapter 4

As me and Jurina waited more and more to wrap our heads around the patterns of deaths, more and more people from our clan have been killed from the inside out like a virus. It was difficult to deal with because we had no idea how to fix it. . .

I stayed fast asleep, dreaming about my past, my mother, my family that was broken bit by bit, like a monster ripped it up each day. I was filled with rage as the dream continued, I flinched as a image of my drunken mother displayed itself in my mind. Then the image started moving and progressing like a video. It felt like I was re-living every hit and every violent act my mom did to me and my brother. I flinched and cried out in my sleep as sweat dripped down my face. It hurt so much to see this again, not to mention re-live it. I began crying, begging myself to be pulled out of this damned dream.

I gasped for air as I sat up in my bed with such a rush that my brain couldn’t even process what was happening. I sat there in silence as I glanced around my empty bedroom, my old raggedy dresser and my katana was the only things found. I panted slowly as I tried regaining my humanity, grabbing my head with my left hand as I looked down at my legs. I was frightened, I frightened so much by her.

suddenly a scream emerged out of no where and cut through my head like a knife. I immediately snapped out of my daze, scared and shocked even more, but what was even more overpowering at that moment was my confusion. I looked all around my bedroom to see any shadows, but nothing to be seen. I quickly lunged for my katana as I ripped off the casing and ran out of my bedroom door into the main hall. More screams pierced the air, a woman's scream.

I rushed around the halls tracking the high pitched shrieks, I tried identifying who’s voice it was but it wasn’t connecting with me. Another was heard, it sounded like it was coming from the main court, so I ran as quickly as I could to check out what was going on. My heart raced, it felt as if it was going to pound out of my chest and my eyes scurried everywhere to find the scene where the screams are emitting from. I quickly ran out to the main court to find two teenage samurai’s flirting. The man was tickling and coddling the girl as she screamed and laughed.

I stood with a priceless face as I softly watched.

“False alarm.” I quietly whispered to myself as I watched the couple. You could feel the strong aura of love in the air, of course I never felt love, but I would imagine how this would slightly feel like.

I’ll admit I was jealous, I always wanted a nice relationship like that. My dad would always say that I was always going to find a prince that would treat me nice and spoil me until I wanted to do no more…..

I don’t think that will ever occur any time soon though.

“Your up early..”

I looked behind myself to find a small girl, the other girl with my last name, truly, it was shameful to share her last name.

I nodded as I looked back at the cuddling couple, continueing to yearn for it. I leaned on the door frame and rested my head on it as I intertwined my arms delicately, with my katana still in hand. Jurina stepped out a little more as she stood beside me and looked up at the white shimmering moon that filled the courtyard with crystal light, making other objects illuminate as my eyes also caught a glimpse of it.

“Have you ever been like that with anyone?....in love?” She said quietly as she examined the moon closer, scrutinizing every detail that there was to be found.

I chuckled kindly as I slowly shook my head as my head still stayed resting on the doorway.

“no….It would be nice though….” I quickly glanced over at Jurina.

“How about you?”

She shook her head as she smiled to herself.

“I don’t really pay attention to that kind of stuff its not worth it. I have felt attraction towards someone….but I just never decided to bother with it.”

“Are you still in love with that person?”

“Mhm…”

I wasnt going to bother to ask who, when ever I do that, I feel as though i’m being rude. I stood and converted my gaze to the moon as the couple went inside.

“What’s it like?”

“hm?”

I looked over at Jurina and took my weight off the doorway to turn to her.

“What’s it like to be in love?”

Jurina seemed a little hesitant to answer such a odd question but she seemed to accept it as she looked at the floor.

“You feel nervous when your around them to the point where you would want to hide yourself from them, Sometimes, I can't even talk around them cause i’m so nervous.”

It was kinda cute the way she puts it, the facial expression she’s even making, this is the first time I’ve seen her guard down. Jurina faced the moon again and looked at her feet.

“they’ll never like me back..” She whispered quietly as she gripped her arm.

“You don’t know that..they probably will, after all who could resist you.” I slightly laughed, I didn’t think Jurina was the soft type.

“I know right!” She softly laughed with me as we laughed happily together. I inhaled the cold hair as it wrapped around my body more.

“But i’m being honest, they probably will never.”

She looked up at me as she turned and crossed her arms.

“What can I do for them to love me back..?”

Wow, asking me for love advice, that’s rare, I don’t think anyone did that before. I looked around as I tried conjuring answers that I could feed to her, luckily, I did find a couple.

“Always try to be kind to them, if they are older try not to be annoying, if they are the same age then…..I dunno. But most important, just be yourself.”

She tried taking in those answers but she made faces as if those alone weren’t enough.

“Is there any more?”

“Well, it just depends on the person, what kind of person do y-”

“Classified.”

“You can’t tell me what th-”

“classified.”

“What’s color of there eyes?”

“Classified.”

even know its been a couple seconds, i’m already irritated with her. I glared at her as she glared back, we were stuck communicating to each other for about 5 minutes.

I shook my head and just dropped the subject.

“What are you doing up so early by the way?”

“I usually get up early to exercise or train.”

No wonder why she’s so good at fighting.  My eyelids grew heavy but I was too scared to dream about that same dream again.

“You?”

“dreams.”

“It’s okay, I get those too.”

I nodded a quick nod. I wanted to ask another question but she quickly turned and began walking.

“Wait!”

“hm?”

“I wanna practice right now, here.”

She looked at me like I was joking but after a while she found out I was being serious.

“why?”

“the last match we had wasn’t fair…..I wasn’t ready….. And we have to talk about that contract.”

She seemed up for the challenge as she turned back my direction and began walking to the middle of the courtyard. It felt good to only be me and her with no one else watching to see me get my ass kicked. I followed her out there as we parted and readied our katanas. I feel like I have gotten a little better over the months that have passed from the first time we have ever fought. I started the count.

“One.”

“Two.

“three.

I inhaled as much air as I could in the small amount of time I had before she came zipping through the air and struck my sword. I quickly deflected each slice that was thrown at me. Loud clings of metal echoed through the air as she continued to hit me without slowing down any. Everything slowed down as I scrutinized every possible way I could beat her.

1. was that I could attack at the same speed but if I get tired, I lose.

2.  deflecting each attack she does until she gets worn out.

3. Using darkness as my back up.

I quickly decided to go with number two as she hit me more and more, faster and faster, she wouldn’t stop, most people at this rate would get tired. She swung her katana towards my stomach and managed to make a small cut appear that was only surface deep. I continued to do what I have chosen until she slightly slowed down, this was my chance.

I quickly took my katana and deflecting her last swing then took my chance and swung my katana as hard as I could with my left hand and exhaled quickly to put more force in my hit. Jurina’s sword came tumbling out of her hand as she watched it fall to the ground she looked over at me as I already had my katana pointed to her neck like she had done with me the first time.

She looked startled, almost to the point where she looked like she was going to freak out but it didn’t take her awhile to start smiling clapping for me as I lowered katana and felt a wave of pleasure rise over me.

“That was great Rena!!” She leapt towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck as she squeezed me like a harsh boa would when finishing its prey. It was even harder to rip her off of me as it was breathing.

It felt like morning was coming closer and closer as I made progress of her loosening her grip on me.

“I’m gonna take a quick nap.” Jurina quickly removed herself, finally allowing me to breath. I really needed one as well, I was still scared of that dream though. I stayed in one place as I watched her leave and then looked up at the sky that started turning into a dark purple. 

I was still so curious on who she was apparently in love with, but to be honest I was so happy that I beat someone with a higher level, that I didn't even care. It was great!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:27:14 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 02:56:05 AM »
Author-san.. thanks for your fic.. :thumbsup

I just found this story today.. I love action and wmatsui of course.. :inlove:
Can't wait for next update.. :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 03:27:49 AM »
I wonder who jurina like was it Rena *eyes brown wiggles*

Poor Rena had these nightmares

Update soon

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 03:43:58 AM »
I wonder who jurina like was it Rena *eyes brown wiggles*

Poor Rena had these nightmares

Update soon

hahaha who knows lol XD thank you for reading
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 03:44:49 AM »
Author-san.. thanks for your fic.. :thumbsup

I just found this story today.. I love action and wmatsui of course.. :inlove:
Can't wait for next update.. :twothumbs

thats great!! thank you so so much for reading!! wlecome!  :w00t:
MAYUKI <3

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 06:37:54 AM »
Well, honestly i wasn't really into Wmatsui in general  :hehehe:
BUT, this one is surely interesting :on GJ:
the way Rena being cocky and so serious is just  :onionwhip: :mon cigar:
even tho i'm curious on how they'll find that spirit :dunno:

Thanks for the update~!
can't wait for the next one, keep them coming :mon bye:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 07:55:17 AM »
Finally~ An update>0<
I was wait this update long time ago~~~
This fic is more interesting now. I'll wait the next chapter~
Update soon, author-san^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2015, 01:02:33 PM »
New Wmatsui story~ :farofflook:
RENA SAMA....JURINA SAMA...they awesome~

Thanks for the update author san. :on gay:
waitin for the next updt  :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 12:21:26 AM »
Well, honestly i wasn't really into Wmatsui in general  :hehehe:
BUT, this one is surely interesting :on GJ:
the way Rena being cocky and so serious is just  :onionwhip: :mon cigar:
even tho i'm curious on how they'll find that spirit :dunno:

Thanks for the update~!
can't wait for the next one, keep them coming :mon bye:

lol!!! thank you so much for reading the fic and commenting, i will not let you down with the next chapter!!! welcome!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 12:23:04 AM »
Finally~ An update>0<
I was wait this update long time ago~~~
This fic is more interesting now. I'll wait the next chapter~
Update soon, author-san^^

haha! thank you so much for reading and ill will try to make the next chapter interesting!!!
MAYUKI <3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ano Natsu no Yoru (Miyoshi Erika)