JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains

Author Topic: Irrelevant Stories ––– Stargazer – [KojiYuu] – (5/1/14) - DELETED  (Read 69088 times)

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Hello, everybody~ Divine Vengeance here. Duh.

First off, thanks to everyone who read and/or commented on the previous update ;_; / I'm glad that brand of cheese hasn't killed you guys yet. As always, your support is very treasured <3

Unfortunately, I come here today to ask of your assistance again OTL I have a put a poll up again and your input is invaluable.
Please take a look at it here.

Any additional comments here are welcome as well. They really do help me get an idea of what you're thinking, you know ;_; b

Thank you for your time!
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– IMPORTANT POLL (For all of my readers)
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2012, 02:23:33 AM »
Bumping for great justice. I already went ahead a filled out the survey. Can't wait for the next story. :thumbsup

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2012, 11:21:21 AM »
I also voted for what I car (that is anything from you, my god of fanfics  :bow: :bow:, especially R I V E R related things  :deco: :deco:)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2012, 06:54:18 PM »
Hah~~ The mastermind of river! (Ill never forget that fic)
Done voting!

Sese

« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
already done voting from a few days ago~

LOVE STONED

I'm in love with that fic  :heart:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
Kyaaaa! My kami author!  :bow:'

Voted for "Love Stoned"  :bow:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– Maybe Tomorrow – [KumiYuri] – (2/7/13)
« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2013, 04:32:48 AM »
Maybe Tomorrow
(Posted 2/7/13)

A/N: For the love of SKE and all that is holy, please don’t skin me alive for writing crap. This is the first time I’m writing KumiYuri, so please forgive me for any OOC-ness ;A;

I have no sense of length, so I’m sorry if this is just a long, overdrawn bore >_>;;

Also, I sincerely apologize to death and back if someone already wrote something like this m(_ _)m

Heylookit’sSathday.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: *dies in a hole of shame*

I hope that didn’t bore you guys LOL It might be a bit long, but hopefully you enjoyed that one-shot from yours truly~

As usual, any and all comments are welcome. For my loyal readers that are still here, thank you so much for your constant support despite my less than steady updates. Thank you for sticking around, guys ;A; / Hopefully things can settle down soon orz

Now time for me to go back to being sick llOTL
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:28:47 AM by Divine Vengeance »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– Maybe Tomorrow – [KumiYuri] – (2/7/13)
« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2013, 06:27:07 AM »
Allow me to bump this up with my review! XD

First of all, I'm going to admit I have next to zero knowledge about this pairing. Heck, I only got to know who Yuria is during Request Hour 2013. Shows how much of an SKE fan I am :nervous Not that I dislike them, of course. I just pay too much attention to my AKBabies.

Truth be told, I was initially a bit worried about the length of this one-shot and if it'd turn out draggy. But you cleverly broke the story into parts depicting different stages of KumiYuri's relationship so it's basically several short scenes linking up to tell a story of young love. Good move there as readers can fully focus on the development of their relationship. The side characters are a nice touch, adding comic relief and providing more insight into Kumi's admiration for Yuria and how she deals with her "unrequited love". This is really helpful for someone like me who is unfamiliar with the SKE48 girls. That said, I'm not going to comment on how close to real life the characterisations in this story are because it'll be unfair to both you and the girls. However, what I can say is that the characters' actions and their relationship progress are believable as you gradually showed them getting closer - from stiffly referring to each other by their last names to calling each other idiots.

I have never been fond of using brackets to insert extra information of characters in stories so I was a tad skeptical when you used it right at the beginning. However, when I realised it was a running feature by the second scene, I actually began to look forward to the next one just to see what kind of quirky descriptions you would affix to Kumi. Gah, how do you do it? Always turning my doubts into anticipation! :panic: :twothumbs I do like the "Maybe tomorrow" running feature the moment it appeared though. This is something that I can always appreciate because when used appropriately, it can make the story all the more poignant. Kumi is such a bumbling procrastinator but that just makes her more relatable as many of us act like her when it comes to making the first move.

And I caught you sneaking in your OTP there! Kumi and Yuria caught a peek of not just Kai but the top actress in Japan too! Lucky girls XD

Overall, I enjoyed this one-shot although I wasn't able to spazz over it as I hardly know the members playing the leads :nervous Great work as usual. I always love the little details you put into your writing. My favourite line is this:

Seeing the way the round-faced girl was turned away, practically hiding her face in an upside down book, Kumi smiled to herself.

It's so simple, yet so telling :thumbup

Before I end this review, let me just get this off my chest: I'M STILL WAITING FOR MORE LOVE STONED AND THAT YOU-KNOW-WHAT XD Not to pressure you but to let you know I miss you and your writing. Any update from you is always welcome. Heck, you can write more SKE fanfics and I'll still gobble them up :lol: Take good care and I hope you get well soon! :deco:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:44:12 AM by seigus »

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
A/N: So… I’m sorry if this is utterly boring and makes 0% sense. I tried ;_;

This is… an afterthought of sorts to In Heaven, as the title might have indicated. Though this work might make some references to KojiYuu’s story (which may include spoilers), this can be read alone as its own tale.

In some ways, this is a bit of experimental writing for me, and I have no clue how it turned out OTL Hopefully you’ll enjoy at least some of it ;_;

Questions are more than welcome when you’re done reading if you’re confused~

Warning: This is kinda long (for my standards at least). I couldn’t bear to split it anywhere LOL Feel free to read this as slowly as you want because seriously, it’s long OTL

I hereby present:

In Heaven

Coda: Angel
(Posted 6/30/13)

—<>—

[REDACTED]

Angel

~End~
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:27:04 AM by Divine Vengeance »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
In Heaven

Interesting story there...

Like it... Atsumina were so great together...

I like the romantic drama OS

Can't wait to find more OS

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Titi

Sorry if this is short, but... we know long isn't always better, and long isn't my fort ;D

First... Uhhh, you might not like this, but personally I don't view this story as neither romantic nor dramatic. It doesn't involve much romance (aside from precious pain) or drama (if you call the progress of a life being revolved on the wheel of samsara dramatic, well... you know what? Might as well call Buddhism dramatic and other things histrionic and melodramatic).

Second, personally (again, when are things ever not personal?), I find this story interesting not exactly because it involves my OTP. Sure, AtsuMina calls the decision, but if not for the plot, the effort, and the brilliant creativity (although a bit twisted... you always have that), I probably would ditch reading this, which I didn't. And we know how much I complain to you about the pain of bad stories. ;D I won't call this a romance. But it definitely has those fluffy moments that you can't help but lock the door to your room, make sure no camera's recording your face, and then break into a silly, ridiculous grin because omg the sweetness is suffocating you, and then you can't help but say, "Yup, that's her," or, "As corny as always."

Third, the plot. Yes, the plot. You know how many of us students (I say many, not all) really wouldn't like to study Shakespeare? And yet he's one of the most famous authors. You see what I'm getting at? Not everyone gets his intentions, but those that do actually appreciate his works. Meanwhile, those who hate him don't even try to make sense of his works and did him an unfavorable favor. Well, I can't say I'm smarter than those people or more worthy because I appreciate stuff, but I can say for sure anyone not trying to make sense of a complicated story is totally missing out on it. At least I tried to understand and asked questions to make sense of it, yes?

Fourth... *kofs kofs*"interesting"doesn'tdothisstoryenoughjustice*kofs* It sure is a special plot you've come up with for this story XD

Thanks for showing it to me ; v ; b
We both know I enjoy it, right? If not, I wouldn't have asked you a bunch of stuff for hours LOL
... Really, I wonder if seriously no one wonders how Acchan manages to sound as if she's dead and is still able to talk to Takamina and yet meets Takamina at the end and live happily forever after LOL

Seriously though, continue writing, okay? ;__; b
Or I'll hunt you down and haunt you down "happily for ever after" ;__; b (Cause I'm a big S like that, and you know you shouldn't question my tough love kicks.)

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I came here after Seigus-san recommended your writing, and wanted to say that I really loved your Love Song/Love Letter KojiYuu story! I read all 6 chapters in one sitting. It started out so morose, I almost didn't want to continue reading, but I'm glad I did because Kojiharu was given a second chance :D

Please write more KojiYuu fics! I feel as if fewer people are writing KojiYuu stories these days… :cool2:

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Irrelevant Stories ––– Stargazer – [KojiYuu] – (5/1/14)
« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2014, 12:51:05 AM »
A/N: Look what day it is!

Please forgive the upcoming OOC-ness and overall crappiness of this fic. It's been too long OTL

As always, thanks for reading! I know I'm pretty much a dead writer, but thank you for the support nonetheless.

Anyways, I present you:

Stargazer
(Posted 5/1/14)

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:22:17 AM by Divine Vengeance »

Offline Titi

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2014, 05:30:18 AM »
Shhhhh, hush, don't tell me mine doesn't count as a legit comment. I pretty much *kofs*b*kofs*e*kofs*t*kofs*a*kofs* for almost everything you have anyway, so by the bill of rights, I can abuse my privileges and say that this counts. Anyway, Psych is pretty stressful for me right now (should have taken a different prof, my prof even said that the other one is better...), buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut for your effort, I'll get to that PMMinamiM when I have less work ; v ; b
Thanks for your effort ; v ; bbbbbbb

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2014, 01:54:45 AM »
Pardon me, I'm just going to try and escape all emotion-

-damn it.

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2014, 01:03:11 AM »
Beautifully written. Addictive. Author fellow!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2015, 08:45:52 PM »
Awww. I wish there was more to that.  :nervous

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline l3utt0sai

« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2015, 04:55:29 PM »
do you have plan to write stargazer part 2?

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2015, 05:58:58 PM »
Ah.. Thank you for this fic. It was written really well! (´∀`)♡
Hoping that you'll make a continuation of this story.
Keep up the good work!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2016, 10:34:20 PM »
Why is it redacted :angry: :banghead: :smhid :thumbdown:

I can'read any of them
46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - The Remains