JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata

Author Topic: [ Discuss ] AyaMiki: More Than Friends?  (Read 15064 times)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
[ Discuss ] AyaMiki: More Than Friends?
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2006, 04:26:55 PM »
This was taken from an interview posted on a French GAM website, http://ayaya.free.fr/GAM/ - You can read into it however you like, but for me, this is *DEFINITE* proof that Ayaya and Mikitty share something that goes beyond friendship^^

"Lastly, some messages for fans and also for your partner.
Aya :
"Great" ... greatness, wonderfulness, there are various meanings, but the two of us will show you our own meaning of "Great". Please keep up the support for GAM!*
* (Aya's actual transliterated writing was "GAM wo 4649 onegai itashimasu". The "4649" is supposed to be read as "Yo-Ro-Shi-Ku" xD).
To Tan (Mikitty),
I've been meaning to say this for a while, somehow it’s a bit embarrassing, but let's put forth both of our effort into this. In the things we want to say, things we can’t, our words, and after that love shall fully embrace. With no hesitation like ever before, please keep on watching over me.*
* (She actually wrote 4649 again here xD)

Miki :
Please watch me in enjoyment, it makes me happy when we can have a great time together.

To Aya-chan,
Thank you for all these times. I love you~"

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 05:22:49 PM »
Nope, I ain't ruling out that Aya and Miki have at least 'experimented' with each other (or are even bisexual). Especially considering how deep their friendship is :)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2006, 03:27:34 AM »
Yeah man I read that this before and I was thinking "waaaat the fuck"
That was the most cutest most beautiful message I have ever seen. Although I have only seen the english so I was meaning to check out the Japanese incase its one of the translation things...

Miki seems to be the one that mostly rags on the things they do. "This one time Aya and I were in the bath looking at her moles..." and those kinda stories and it seems that Aya is always secretly saying "Shuddup! dont tell them! its so embarrassing I dont want people to think we are a couple or anything"

But reading this message makes me feel that Aya has kinda, in her own way, openly expressed her feelings and what she wants to Miki.

Of course this is all in my head but still.

YOU CANT DENY GAM LOVE!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
Well...
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2007, 08:47:18 AM »
Quote from: hanh;216404
Although I think they make one hell of a hot couple and I really wish they were together for real, I'm one of those who think they're just very good friends. Realistically, it doesn't mean a thing for best female friends to flirt or play around with each other; it just means that you're comfortable enough to have that kind of relationship.

And this kind of friendship is notorious because it's not a common thing. I know that for a fact, lol.

I do support the AyaMikitty thing in a way, but I don't think they're together THAT way. For me it's nothing but shinyuu. :panda_shifty:

Quote from: hanh;216404
However, even after all this realistic rationalization, I still can't shake the feeling that Miki might be one of the few true lesbians in H!P. Bottom line, we'll never know, but it doesn't mean it's not hella fun to dream!

Uhm, I've thought the same, but there's no way to know for real. Hints and such, are probably just the projection of our desires. :rolleyes:

Although, I must admit that from what I've seen and read (as the ignorant newbie that I am), it's like Miki cares more about Aya than Aya about Miki. :sweatdrop:

Offline Rijio

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2007, 09:16:39 AM »
Personnally I just think that this "lesbanism" is made to attract the perv fan-boys and make some more money.
Reminds me of tatu that pretended they were lesbian til one of em got pregnant...
AyaMiki are good money-makers for tsunku :)
but anyway I liked the song melodies itself :)

My forum on Japan~Music~Culture~etc. Clic~!

Offline doubl3u

• M.A.Y. is GODdESS
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »
Quote from: HiME
Random Ayamiki fact: Miki said that no one loved Ayaya as much as her (except maybe Aya herself, rofl), aw

Really!? That's er ..cute! in a way...and yet it throws you off track.

Quote from: cheesesticks
Aya thinks: Hmm..yeah my ass is better..

Miki thinks: Wow..her ass is better...

LOL!

Now for my POV :D
First off, the shower thing. It's diferent in Asia. It's not so weird to shower with a friend (though I've never tried myself XD). I shower with my cousin all the time. Are there any difference in showering with a friend at a public bath and showering with a friend in your own bathroom? Anyway, I don't think the shower thing can proove they're a couple.

They look like good - great friends! Really close friends..Probably not a real couple. But something about Miki just bothers me. There's something there, you guys feel it?

MIKI! WHAT ARE YOUR TRUE FEELINGS TOWARDS AYAYA!!!!!!!!????????

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Haruka Kanata