JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World

Author Topic: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave (CH: 14 OBSERVATION)  (Read 36502 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 06:05:19 PM »
Funny thing about this Matsuyoshi pair, it was actually inspired by "Almonds" Fic 100% Kataomoi. They were never a possibility pairing for me but when i thought about it they would actually be a fun pair... so i decided to let my imagination run wild with how they might look together  :lol:.
Inspiration's a great thing. :rockon:

those of you getting attached to the matsuyoshi idea, don't you never know what might happen. This is the land of falling pants so hold on cuz this story might just blow them off  :lol:.................................. what i just said was so corny :rofl:
Hey, corny can be good too. XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 07:09:03 PM »
CH 3: It all starts with a meeting.

A friend is the first one to walk in when the world walks out
- Don't know who  :lol:

It was probably around 3 in the morning when Yossy felt her body slam down on a cold tiled floor. She lazily groaned and slightly opened her eyes, at first she didn’t recognize where she was. Thankfully though there was a beam of light shining through the slits of the closed curtains. Once her eyes adjusted she knew exactly where she was and knew exactly why she had fallen onto the floor. If it had been just her she wouldn’t have cared and stayed sleeping on the floor but knowing that a warm body waited for her in the bed motivated her enough to stand up. She droopily fell back on the bed, it was to hot that night to sleep with covers. She laid there trying to go back to sleeping; pleading with her self to go back to sleep but it seemed that it would take a while before Morpheuse blessed her with some nitie-nite dust.

She curled up in fetal position and removed the pillow from underneath her. She decided that she would entertain her self with the sway of the curtains. The sway that was being caused by the fan blowing in the room, she suddenly felt an arm loop around her waist and a familiar warmth blanket her back. She gave half smile, it would have been a full smile if it wasn’t the same person that had just pushed of the bed. Suddenly her sensations were overwhelmed when she felt warm lips kiss the back of her neck.

“I thought you were asleep?” Yossy whispered.

“I woke up when I heard you fall” Aya groggily spoke.

“Oh you mean when you pushed me off” Yossy felt Aya’s nose wrinkle on her neck.

“Yeah, sorry” as a sign of apology she gave Yossy a tight squeeze.

“You should go back to sleep” Yossy suggested and she turn around so that she would be face to face with Aya.

“Only if you give me a kiss” Aya bargained.

“Only one, well I guess I can spare another for the night” Yossy leaned in and kissed her. “There now g-” Yossy was cut off by Aya returning her kiss with a deeper one. Yossy widened her eyes in surprise, a pleasant surprise. Aya cupped Yossy’s cheek and decided to run her fingers all the way up through her hair. Aya feeling satisfied let go of Yossy sighing happily.

“Ok, now I can go to sleep” She smiled and closed her eyes. Yossy blinked several times before deciding to just let things simmer. She returned to her original fetal position and Aya returned to spooning her.

“I really like how you kiss me Ra-kun” Yossy said.

“I really like kissing you” Aya answered back.

“But…” Yossy whispered.

“But what?” Aya asked.

“Nothing, forget it go to sleep” Yossy said. ‘But sometimes it feels like it’s not me you’re kissing’ Yossy thought.

“Hmm, well if you want to drop it then that’s fine” Aya reassured. To be completely honest Aya didn’t really want to hear what came after the “but”. A few minuets passed and Yossy as usual was the first one asleep. Aya was on the opposite side of the spectrum, her sleep was gone. As she rested there hugging Yossy memories of how the two came to be started to surface on the pond of memories in her mind. She suddenly found herself immersed in her thoughts:

‘Funny how everything starts the same, it all starts with a meeting. First time you meet a computer you’re amazed then suddenly you can use it for a bunch of things. First time you take a step as child your parents are thrilled then when you start running and using it in innovated ways they hate it. Who would have thought that through our meeting we’d end up here?

‘There was a conference being held for H!P and everyone had to attend. The conference was going to cover several things and one of them was my introduction to my fellow co-workers. After the conference several members came up to me and properly introduced themselves. You were one of them; you came with Goto, Rika and Abe. All four of you very cute particularly you and Goto, nothing much really took place after that. We would see each other infrequently but when we did we would make it a point to talk to each other, you were usually accompanied by Goto or Rika. Yet nothing ever really came out of that, I would talk to more to Goto than to you in all honestly.

‘The more I think about it the more I’m sure of when our turning point was. It was that night, that rainy night when I found inconsolably lying on the floor of that abandoned bridge. A bunch of us were filming PV’s that day and it was decided that we would use the old studios; our usual ones were being repaired. I had stayed late involuntarily waiting for my parents to pick me up. Unfortunately their car broke down and I had to wait till they fixed it. My manager was on the phone with another client and I was looking out door as the raindrops began to fall like glass bullets on the floor breaking on contact. I heard footsteps running as fast as they could. The person doing the running ran right pass me, for split second our eyes met. I knew that if she was there that mostly likely you would be there. Then out of the blue I heard a subtle whimper, I couldn’t make out what it was but for some reason that night, that rainy night my instincts told me to follow it. It was raining as if the sky was falling and the sudden gusts of wind didn’t help my navigating feet. Finally as the noise got louder and louder I saw someone laying of the floor, at first I froze in fear. I didn’t know what I would find but as I saw the person pounding on the floor with their bare hands I realized I had to help. Once I was near enough I saw it was you, you hadn’t noticed me there yet until you decided to look up from where you laid. 

‘At first you tried to regain composure and I thought would but what ever hurt you… who ever hurt you got you good. You stood up and tried to walk but your eyes were too puffy from crying and the rain with its partnering wind didn’t make it any easier for you. As you walked pass me I suppose your legs gave out and you fell unto me. I held you up as long as I could but found my self sliding on to the floor with you in arms. I guess you didn’t care anymore because next thing I know I was sitting upright and you were lying on the floor hugging my waist crying your eyes out into my blouse. You resembled a child whose puppy had died. I… well I just decided to hold you.
   ‘After a while your crying turned into subtle sniffs and then your sniff turned into heavy breathing and then you were done crying. I asked if you wanted to go and all you did was shake your head and hug me tighter. I asked if you wanted to stay and you also shook your head again. I asked what you wanted to do and all you said was nothing. It would be another 5 minuets before the rain stopped and another 10 before you stood up. You held your hand out and helped me up. Then you did the most unexpected thing, you smiled. I found it so odd that you would do that after what you went through.
   ‘Come to think of it, I never did ask you why you smiled or why you were crying that day. To be frank I didn’t care why you were crying or why you were smiling, I was just happy that you smiled.’

The shocking the alarm sounded and just like that Aya was yanked out of her thought. She felt Yossy turn around and jump over her to turn off the alarm. Aya decided to fake asleep. She made pretend to face the other way and got into a fetal position and suddenly felt an arm loop around her waist and a familiar warmth blanket her back. She gave half a smile, it would have been a full smile if it wasn’t the same person that she had pushed off the bed. Then her sensations were overwhelmed when she felt to warm lips kiss the back of her neck.

“I know you weren’t asleep” Yossy whispered and that made Aya give a wide mouth grin.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 07:52:52 PM »
Awwwwww!!!!!!! Sweet :wub:
Now I'm sure that Rika is the person who did that to Yossy

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »
^ what makes you so sure? :)
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave (ch. 3)
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »
Aaah~ I love the symmetry in the Aya/Yossy parts. I'm a sucker for things like that.

I love the flashback scene, too. It would be so like Yossy to help Aya up after something like that.

And she probably smiled because she'd just gotten up close and personal with AyaBoobs.  XD

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »
^ what makes you so sure? :)
Well
fter the conference several members came up to me and properly introduced themselves. You were one of them; you came with Goto, Rika and Abe
We would see each other infrequently but when we did we would make it a point to talk to each other, you were usually accompanied by Goto or Rika.
I heard footsteps running as fast as they could. The person doing the running ran right pass me, for split second our eyes met. I knew that if she was there that mostly likely you would be there
Ok, so after reading this it means it was someone close to Yossy, first I thought it was Nacchi or Rika, but then Aya only said that Yossy was almost always with Goto and Rika, so that only let me think in Rika, unless Aya has forgotten to mention Nacchi as someone close to Yossy

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave (ch. 3)
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 05:01:53 AM »
“I thought you were asleep?” Yossy whispered.

“I woke up when I heard you fall” Aya groggily spoke.

“Oh you mean when you pushed me off” Yossy felt Aya’s nose wrinkle on her neck.

“Yeah, sorry” as a sign of apology she gave Yossy a tight squeeze.
Something tells me Aya should get a bigger bed. :lol:

“I really like how you kiss me Ra-kun” Yossy said.

“I really like kissing you” Aya answered back.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...:wriggly:

“But…” Yossy whispered.

“But what?” Aya asked.
Eh? :?

“Nothing, forget it go to sleep” Yossy said. ‘But sometimes it feels like it’s not me you’re kissing’ Yossy thought.
EHHHHHHHHHHH??? :o

*MATSUZAWA STORY*
Whoa...:O  Yossi was sad? :cry:

And she probably smiled because she'd just gotten up close and personal with AyaBoobs.  XD
Like any of us wouldn't do the same if we were in Yossi's place. ;D

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
Re: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave (ch. 4)
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »
Ch. 4 Their Titles

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
-Juliet from Romeo and Juliet By William Shakespeare

Abe was in the car clutching the paper that was stained with her hand writing. Kaori had knocked out against the window of the taxi cab. She had decided that she would take care of Kaori and Kei with Yaguchi would take care of Nakazawa. The taxi cab made a sharp turn and Kaori’s unconscious body glided over to where Abe was sitting. Luckily her head landed right on Abe’s lap.

“Koari?” Abe shook her co-leader. The only words that came of Kaori were chewed up ones resembling gurgles more than comprehensible Japanese. Abe sighed in defeat and returned to reread the paper still being clutched by her hand. The paper stated agreements* that they all took.

‘Once Yossy breaks up with her boyfriend, that’s when the bet starts.’ The voice of Yuko bounced off the walls of her brain. ‘You all remember who you picked right? Kei wrote down who you all picked just in case you “forget”.’ Abe smiled at the memory of who they all picked, it was made sure to give them nicknames so that some conversation could be held in public. ‘The choices were pretty predictable: Kaori picked THE CHARMER, Yaguchi picked THE PRINCESS, Kei was torn between THE HEARTBREAKER and THE PRINCESS but went with the HEARTBREAKER instead.’ Abe gave a mocking snort; 'HEARTBREAKER was a good title for her’ she thought. Abe herself was torn by two choices as well… THE CHARMER vs. THE PLAYER. She had seen some interest from Yossy’s part when it came down to The Charmer but The Player had experience and would act faster than The Charmer. Abe ended up asking for a little more time on her decision, it was granted to her but she had to choose before the bet began or she would be out. The last one to choose was Yuko and was probably the most shocking choice of the night, Yuko chose THE PLAYER.

The taxi cab came to a halt and as before Kaori’s body began to roam. This time its destination was the floor of the cab. When Abe stepped out she heard a small familiar voice behind her. The taxi cab driver was nice enough to help the short Abe with the tall Kaori into the house and on to the couch. Abe paid the driver and bade him farewell.
She stood in the middle of her apartment’s living room pondering how to get the nocked-out drunk into pajamas and in bed. She looked around and found something that seemed useful. An office chair with wheels! She dragged the chair and positioned it next to the couch. Using all of her strength she picked up Kaori off the couch. In her mind she celebrated the success of picking the bulk up, though it quickly changed when she saw the next obstacle. She waddled to the rolling chair with Kaori slightly over her shoulder. She measured the distance well and with all her might threw Kaori into the chair. Strategically Abe should’ve been given some kind of award but due to the execution of things she would get no such prize. For the poor Kaori never reached the chair. As soon as Abe had let go Kaori’s feet pushed the chair away and ended up hitting her head on the wooden floor. Unknown to Abe’s horror and it was a blessing in disguise, as soon as Kaori’s cranium collided with the floor her eyes fluttered open and her vocal chords let out a wail.

“Nacchi! What are you doing?” she called from the floor. Abe rushed over to aid the fallen Kaori.

“So sorry I was trying to get you into the chair so I could take you into the room and get you in bed” Abe’s eyes widen when she realized how that might have sounded. Kaori was to out of it to understand a single word.

“Um…” Kaori eyes searched the house. “Why am I in your house?”

“You got really smashed up in the bar and I’m the one suppose to take care of you.”

“Where is everyone else?”

“Kei and Yaguchi are taking care of Nakazawa.”

“How come I only have you and she gets two” Abe furrowed her eyebrow but she wasn’t about to argue with a drunk.

“Because you fell asleep and Yuchan was causing a scene because the bar didn’t have any chicken” Abe informed. Kaori nodded understandingly, wobbled her self up and walked into Abe’s room. She changed and plopped into bed. Abe followed in suit and plopped into bed also.

“It’s been a while since I’ve been in this house.” Kaori yawned.

“Yeah I haven’t changed it much since you left.” Abe giggled.

“Hey, did Yuchan ever explain why she chose… what was it… oh yeah! The Player?”

“She said she had her reasons and left it at that. It’s weird though, I never thought those two even spoke to each other.” Abe mentioned.

“So weird; so did you finally choose?”

“I think I did”

“Who?” Kaori asked

“The Player” Abe nodded with assurance.

Sunshine filled bedroom where three women shared a bed last night or better said, a few hours of the morning.

“OI! Get up you lazy bums! We’ll be late for work” screamed a woman at the top of her lungs in Yankii talk.

“No freaking way” a half asleep Yaguchi whined.

“This is not possible, how the hell does she do it?” Kei groaned.

“Because, unlike you two I am a professional. I know how to get drunk and still be able to function properly the next morning” Yuko smiled. “Now stop hiding under the pillows and get dressed. Kei has that meeting about those kids and Yaguchi you got to go do Morning Musume things.”

“Demo mama” Yaguchi sat up on the bed and stretched. “I wanna sleep a bit more” Yaguchi grinned then pouted.

“Yaguchi, I don’t care how cute you look right now. up uP UP!” Nakazawa left the room and called Abe giving her a similar speech but was surprised to hear that Abe was already at work with a zombified Kaori by her side. 

After some screaming, pushing, bathing and eating all three women finally got to work. Yaguchi and Nakazawa reached the building before Kei did. As Kei opened the door to the lobby she heard a worried Fujimoto on the phone.

“Where the hell are you?” Fujimoto screamed.

“Fujimoto-san, is everything okay?” Kei walked up to her.

“Oh” Miki blushed “I didn’t think anyone could here me” she looked at the floor for a moment and pursed her lips. She thought she was alone in the lobby “Everything is fine Yasuda, just that I was supposed to eat breakfast with Aya and she hasn’t showed up. Actually she hasn’t even bothered to pick up her phone.”

“Well I’m going to be here for in the lobby for a while waiting for some kids to come. If I spot her I’ll tell her to call you. Deal?”

“Well, I don’t have much of a choice but to accept it. I have to go into work already.”

“Either way, deal?” Kei-chan smiled.

“Deal” Fujimoto nodded. Fujimoto may not hang out with Yasuda much but it was things like these that made her respect her. Things like this were what Fujimoto didn’t understand. Why did she not mind Yasuda but couldn’t stand Ishikawa sometimes.

“Good, see you later then” Kei walked off to the near by couch and sat down. She opened her brief case and looked over the participants that had won the H!P kids competition. Her concentration was cut off by a giggling Ayaya and a pouting Yossy walking through the front door. Kei’s first reaction was to call out but thinking about it twice she hid. There was something weird about how these two were interacting. She tried to hear what they were saying but couldn’t make out the words clearly. Aya glanced around hesitantly and quickly gave Yossy a peck on the cheek. Kei’s eyes widen “what the hell!?!”she then heard something that shocked her even worse. She heard Yossy clearly say “I’ll call you later Ra-kun”. Kei’s breathing suddenly halted; she had to sit down to properly digest what was going on. She heard the ding of the elevator followed by the sound of its doors opening. She counted to five to regain composure and stood up. To her surprise Aya hadn’t left. Having regained her ability to think and form sentences she called out to Aya in a voice that cracked.

“Matsuura-san!” Aya turned around and smiled at a pale Kei.

“Ohayo” She waved back.

“Fujimoto-san was looking for you earlier this morning” Kei told her.

“Oh damn it! I completely forgot” Aya took out her cell and began dialing. Before she could press talk Kei approached her rather awkwardly. “Um…yes?” she asked a bit freaked out. Kei opened her mouth to speak but at that very moment three kids ran in with their parents behind.

“Oh good morning Yasuda-san, sorry we’re a bit late” bowed one of the parents. Kei closed her mouth but narrowed her eyes.

“We’ll talk later” she said to Aya. She then directed her attention to the parents and began conversing with them. Aya heard the ding of elevator and walked in as quickly as possible. She didn’t want to face the risk of getting recognized by the parents or the kids. She resumed the action of calling her best friend; surely enough what awaited was a long scolding from Fujimoto.

“Jeesh, wonder who’s facing the scorn of Mt. Fuji right now” joked Ogawa. Yossy giggled silently, she knew who Fujimoto was talking and why she roaring mad.

“People who were 20 minuets late shouldn’t laugh” Rika voiced monotonously. Yossy’s face transformed from smiling to serious.

“Since when do you set the qualifications for laughing?” Yossy stood up face to face with Rika. Rika’s eye’s thinned in defiance.

“You’ve become so irresponsible on some things Yoshizawa” Rika stated in low tone. Mako’s eyes widen in shock. Rika had never called Yossy call Yoshizawa before.

“To be frank I haven’t given a damn in while and try to be less polite in your statement. Just admit you think I’ve become irresponsible all around” Yossy said.

Ogawa stood there watching both of them kill each other with their stares, she could almost swear that a bolt of lighting was being pushed back and forth from pupil to pupil.

“Oooookaaaay” Ogawa pushed her self between them. 

“I was having a damn good morning. Thanks for doing your usual and screwing it up. I don’t need this” Yossy turned around and walked to a near by chair. She sat down. Flipped out her cell and started playing a game.

“Are you going to tell her about her attire or should I?” Ogawa asked Rika.

“Neither, let her find out.” Rika huffed.

“But…” Ogawa frowned

Fujimoto was done with her conversation and paid attention to her surroundings. Most people were staring at her. After that scene on the phone who wouldn’t? She told them and they all returned to what they were doing. She noticed Yossy with a sullen face, which was rare.

“Hmm wonder who pissed you off?” Fujimot asked. Yossy looked up from her cell.

“Nothing, done bitching at Aya?”

“I gave her a piece of my… wait, how did you know it was Aya?” Fujimoto raised a suspicious eyebrow.

‘Oh shit’ thought Yoshizawa. ‘think think think’.

“Who else would you yell at so nicely?” Yossy answered as calmly as possible. Never looking up from her game, Fujimoto bought it.

“Good point. By the by…”

“What?”

“You do know you are supposed to be dressed in the 11 water clothes right. Not the Shabbondama clothes” Miki poked at Yossy’s shoulder. Yossy slowly lifted her head up examining the room. Miki was right; everyone was in their shuffle unit apparel. Yossy went into freak out mode. They had about ten more minuets to go before getting picked up and she wasn’t dressed properly.

“Typical” Rika whispered.

“You two worry me” Ogawa said.

“Why?” Rika asked

“Both of you have the weirdest relationship. One moment you guys are fine the other moment you want to kill each other.”

“It’s complicated” Rika informed.

“You know, sometimes we feel to blame” Ogawa leaned again the wall they stood by.

“We?”

“Yeah the gokkies” Ogawa sighed. Rika on the other hand was baffled.

“Why would you guys feel guilty” she asked.

“Well right after we joined things seem to be good between you two, but we started to notice a difference” Ogawa explained.

“Elaborate please” Rika pretended she didn’t understand. But she knew well what difference they noticed.

*sigh* “Well she started making more fun of you, you seemed more sensitive.” Ogawa snapped her fingers trying to remember things.

“I don’t recall” Rika said still being stubborn.
“Fine, I have the perfect example. During “Koko ni Iruzee” we had an appearance on Utaban. She said she didn’t want you as GF or in a group. You flew off the handle. Right there, she picked on you and you were bugged by it. You didn’t even talk to her till the next day after that.”

“….”

“Exactly” Mako nodded.

“It’s complicated” Rika repeated. Mako just sighed.

Across the room elders of the group were watching Yossy, Mako, Rika and Miki closely.
“You guys sure you don’t want to change your vote?” Abe teased. “My choice seems to have an upper hand already. Did you see how she approached Yossy?”

“That means nothing. Wait till mine kicks in gear” Kaori declared.

“I was going to go with The Charmer but I knew The Player would move quicker” Abe glanced over at Fujimoto helping Yossy dress.

“Maybe I should change my vote” Yaguchi groaned throwing her hand in the air. “The Princess and Yossy only seem to constantly fight.” Kaori petted Yaguchi’s head.

“Truth be told, right now it doesn’t really matter. We have to wait till after the break up. Many things could change” Abe said.

“I was wondering, what was the name that we gave Yossy?” asked Kaori."I can't remember at all" she hung her head low.

“The one Kei came up with?” Yaguchi asked.

“The Pimp” Abe clarified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I'll state more on the BET and it's "agreements" in later Chapters. So everyone enjoying the story so far XD !? Is this chapter too long?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:24:11 PM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 01:09:49 AM »
I think Owaranai_sLaVe had a sig with those code names with the picture of the girls. :wub: Code names are a must to at least keep some sort of privacy intact. ;)  How fitting that Kei-chan found out the truth, she's the intuitive one but in this case she was in the right place at the right time as well.  Ha! Yuuchan wakes up as fresh as ever. She doesn't need no hangover remedies. 8)  The Gokkies have too many meetings amongst themselves. :lol: Reminds me of how they do that in real life.  Hmm...I thought Rika might spill a little something to Mako, considering their relationship. But then again, the Rika in here sounds different than the real one.lol

Edit: forgot about your question. I liked the length of the chapter. Some mistakes like spelling but no big deal.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:13:12 AM by shindoushiz »

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 02:47:01 AM »
@Shindoushiz: Who's Owaranai_sLave? She gave the exact same type of name I gave  :O. That is creepy beyond all reason! They do say great minds think alike thought  :lol:

I should put a warnin stating : Occasional OOC behavior (out of character.)

About Rika, well I haven't had a chance to write on her a bit more detailed. So far she seems bitter! :lol:

About my spelling mistakes  :oops: yeah. Like I said my beta's on vacay :(. I beta my self but XD damn it I just can't get it right  :banghead:.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 03:19:03 AM »
"The Pimp"
 :lol:

I like this chapter a lot. The Player, The Charmer, The Princess and The Pimp. All the key players seems to come out all at once. Oh and that piece with The Player helping The Pimp change, is :drool: icious. 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 04:53:07 AM »
Abe was in the car clutching the paper that was stained with her hand writing. Kaori had knocked out against the window of the taxi cab.

She had decided that she would take care of Kaori and Kei with Yaguchi would take care of Nakazawa.
Damn, exactly how much did they drink? :lol:

She stood in the middle of her apartment’s living room pondering how to get the nocked-out drunk into pajamas and in bed
Who needs pajamas?  :twisted:

“Hey, did Yuchan ever explain why she chose… what was it… oh yeah! The Player?”

“She said she had her reasons and left it at that. It’s weird though, I never thought those two even spoke to each other.” Abe mentioned.

“So weird; so did you finally choose?”

“I think I did”

“Who?” Kaori asked

“The Player” Abe nodded with assurance.
Hah? So both Nacchi and Yuko are going to have the same codename? :dunno:

Sunshine filled bedroom where three women shared a bed last night or better said, a few hours of the morning.

“OI! Get up you lazy bums! We’ll be late for work” screamed a woman at the top of her lungs in Yankii talk.

“No freaking way” a half asleep Yaguchi whined.

“This is not possible, how the hell does she do it?” Kei groaned.

“Because, unlike you two I am a professional. I know how to get drunk and still be able to function properly the next morning” Yuko smiled.
Yuko's wickedly awesome like that. :rockon:

As Kei opened the door to the lobby she heard a worried Fujimoto on the phone.

“Where the hell are you?” Fujimoto screamed.

“Fujimoto-san, is everything okay?” Kei walked up to her.
Oshit what's wrong? :scared:

“Everything is fine Yasuda, just that I was supposed to eat breakfast with Aya and she hasn’t showed up. Actually she hasn’t even bothered to pick up her phone.”
Geez, way to get me all worried.

Kei walked off to the near by couch and sat down. She opened her brief case and looked over the participants that had won the H!P kids competition. Her concentration was cut off by a giggling Ayaya and a pouting Yossy walking through the front door. Kei’s first reaction was to call out but thinking about it twice she hid. There was something weird about how these two were interacting.
Oh boy, Kei's gonna find out!
:mon lurk:

Aya glanced around hesitantly and quickly gave Yossy a peck on the cheek. Kei’s eyes widen “what the hell!?!”
Aya = :wriggly:
Yossi =  :shy1:
Kei =  :o

she then heard something that shocked her even worse. She heard Yossy clearly say “I’ll call you later Ra-kun”. Kei’s breathing suddenly halted; she had to sit down to properly digest what was going on.
Kei = :OMG:
Alright Kei, time to start processing what you've seen. It's going to be really interesting to see:
a) if Kei tries to keep this to herself, and
b) if she does, it's going to be fun watching her try to keep it to herself. ;D

“Jeesh, wonder who’s facing the scorn of Mt. Fuji right now” joked Ogawa. Yossy giggled silently, she knew who Fujimoto was talking and why she roaring mad.

“People who were 20 minuets late shouldn’t laugh” Rika voiced monotonously. Yossy’s face transformed from smiling to serious.

“Since when do you set the qualifications for laughing?” Yossy stood up face to face with Rika. Rika’s eye’s thinned in defiance.

“You’ve become so irresponsible on some things Yoshizawa” Rika stated in low tone. Mako’s eyes widen in shock. Rika had never called Yossy call Yoshizawa before.
Holy shit! IshiYoshi fight! :mon scare:

Fujimoto was done with her conversation and paid attention to her surroundings. Most people were staring at her. After that scene on the phone who wouldn’t? She told them and they all returned to what they were doing. She noticed Yossy with a sullen face, which was rare.

“Hmm wonder who pissed you off?” Fujimot asked. Yossy looked up from her cell.

“Nothing, done bitching at Aya?”

“I gave her a piece of my… wait, how did you know it was Aya?” Fujimoto raised a suspicious eyebrow.
Uh oh. DEFINITELY going to be some major explaining to do if Miki finds out about Yossi and Aya.

“Who else would you yell at so nicely?” Yossy answered as calmly as possible. Never looking up from her game, Fujimoto bought it.

“Good point.
Saaaaaaaaaafe. :sweat:

“You do know you are supposed to be dressed in the 11 water clothes right. Not the Shabbondama clothes” Miki poked at Yossy’s shoulder. Yossy slowly lifted her head up examining the room. Miki was right; everyone was in their shuffle unit apparel. Yossy went into freak out mode. They had about ten more minuets to go before getting picked up and she wasn’t dressed properly.
Ooops. :wahaha:

“You know, sometimes we feel to blame” Ogawa leaned again the wall they stood by.

“We?”

“Yeah the gokkies” Ogawa sighed. Rika on the other hand was baffled.

“Why would you guys feel guilty” she asked.

“Well right after we joined things seem to be good between you two, but we started to notice a difference” Ogawa explained.
Eh? It's Probably just a coincidence.

“Fine, I have the perfect example. During “Koko ni Iruzee” we had an appearance on Utaban. She said she didn’t want you as GF or in a group. You flew off the handle. Right there, she picked on you and you were bugged by it. You didn’t even talk to her till the next day after that.”
It might be that Rika and Yossi's relationship started to change after the Mr. Moonlight PV (namely with Rika starting to swoon over Yossi with her suave new image).  If this is indeed the case, with the whole not choosing Rika as her GF thing, that would have felt like a rejection for Rika.

Across the room elders of the group were watching Yossy, Mako, Rika and Miki closely.
“You guys sure you don’t want to change your vote?” Abe teased. “My choice seems to have an upper hand already. Did you see how she approached Yossy?”

“That means nothing. Wait till mine kicks in gear” Kaori declared.

“I was going to go with The Charmer but I knew The Player would move quicker” Abe glanced over at Fujimoto helping Yossy dress.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! The codenames aren't for themselves, but for who they think will be the one to hook up with Yossi!

That would mean Miki must be "The Player", but who's "The Charmer"? Mako?

“Maybe I should change my vote” Yaguchi groaned throwing her hand in the air. “The Princess and Yossy only seem to constantly fight.” Kaori petted Yaguchi’s head.
Princess has got to be Rika.

“I was wondering, what was the name that we gave Yossy?” asked Kaori."I can't remember at all" she hung her head low.

“The one Kei came up with?” Yaguchi asked.

“The Pimp” Abe clarified.
But of course.  :pimp:

So then to recap:
The Pimp = Yossi
The Princess = Rika
The Player = Miki
The Charmer = Mako?

The only one that we haven't seen yet is "The Heartbreaker". Now assuming that this fic stays relatively loyal to H!P Fanfic canon (which it has been doing so far), then my guess is that "The Heartbreaker" is [bgcolor=#000000]Maki[/bgcolor].

Offline skinnynomore

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
i really enjoy this fic. even though it was quite weird imagining Yossie and Aya at first, i came to like this pairing. I like how the story started, i like this fic right away when i start read. and i know i will keep waiting for the next chapter.

.. and i also like long chapter.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »
This chapter was awesome!!! hahaha I love the names you gave to the girls XD
Kei with the Heartbreaker, this could be Maki? But now that she knows who's Ra-kun is she gonna said this to the girls or maybe hse's going to change and picked Aya, what could be the name for Aya? But maybe the girls will suspect something is she change her decision

Now, this fight between Yossy and Rika, that's weird and make me think that this is related with the past (the first chapter) but then again I now poets is gonna make me doubt

XD Yossy with the wrong outfit hahaha
I really like this couple Aya-Yossy, but something tell me they're not going to last forever :( Anyways, I will be waiting for the next chapters

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 10:31:54 PM »
@Shindoushiz: Who's Owaranai_sLave? She gave the exact same type of name I gave  :O. That is creepy beyond all reason! They do say great minds think alike thought  :lol:
She's a member here but not as active now.  I think she had Rika, Yossy, Miki, Maki in her sig. These four have a sort of strong presence so it makes sense that fans come up with nicknames for them, relating to their relationship material/personality.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »
Ch. 5.  It's not Paranoia

Paranoia, Sharapova... what's the difference? Both of them in action raise your heartbreat.
- My best friend

All shuffle groups were in the studio practicing their choreography, they’d been rehearsing for a grueling 4 hours non stop. All three groups seemed to get along just fine but rowdiest would always be biggest. In the 11 Water dressing rooms all the girls joked and played around with each other. This was most likely the happiest of all shuffle groups; everyone was getting to know one another better but there were two people who seemed to have hit it off particularly well though.

“Nee Yossy” Ayaka called out.

“Hey, wassup?” Yossy stopped in her tracks and turned to face Ayaka.

“I was wondering if you wanted to catch some lunch now, before we started rehearsing again” Akaya asked.

“Of course I can. Where do you wanna go?”

“Well to the cafeteria” Ayaka laughed

“Not the best place for a first date but I’m down” Yossy laughed.

“I hope you don’t mind, Mai-chan will be joining us” Ayaka smiled

“No not at all. The more the merrier” Yossy assured.

“Let me go get my bag then” as Ayaka left to get her bag a person Yossy hadn’t seen  for a long time passed by. Yossy’s jawed dropped.

“HEY!, Hey you!” Yossy screamed. The figure turned around and looked at her, it froze in surprise.

“Yossy!” Goto Maki gave a small bow.

“Nice to see you around” Yossy said.

“Yeah it’s been to long.” she scratched back of her head.

“You are so difficult to get in contact with now. Someone should of told it was going to be like that, I would have never let you graduate”Yossy joked.

“I’m sorry for not keeping in touch with you, it’s just that sometimes things get to hectic” Goto sincerely apologized. “If anything I was going to see someone right now but I can postpone it for later and we can eat lunch together.” she suggested. At that moment Ayaka walked up to the two who were conversing.

“Oh hey Gocchan” Ayaka gave her salutations. Yossy gave a side smirk and looked back at Gocchan.

“I would love too but I already made plans for lunch. Ayaka, Mai-chan and I are gonna eat.” Yossy was slightly embarrassed by the situation. Ayaka then realized what was going on.

“Gocchan if you want to join us I don’t mind at all. I know Mai wont either.” Ayaka declared.

“No no it’s okay, I did have plans but I was willing to postpone them to chat with Yossy for a bit.” Gocchan gave a reassuring smile “really it’s okay. Yossy I’ll call you later to make plans, deal?”

“Deal, I’ll be waiting for your call” all three girls said their good byes and with their separate ways.

“Interesting” Kaori whispered.

“Very” Yaguchi nodded.

“We’ll have to tell the others” Kaori winced.

“Kaori” Yaguchi giggled “don’t you think you are taking it a bit serious?”

Kaori blinked “You mean this isn’t?”

“Well she’s just going to lunch”

“What if Ayaka becomes a potential?” Kaori asked.

“Hmm, well you might have a point there. I do want to win this bet”

“Then, we’ll have to tell the other later”

“Kei-chan is coming by later, once we’re done Abe should be done as well”

“True, then we’ll talk when Kei-chan gets here” the leader stated

“Ano” Reina Tanaka stammered to Ogawa.

“Tanaka-san!” Ogawa said in surprise.

“Ohayo gozaimasu” Tanaka bowed.

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be watching 7air today” Ogawa said.

“Yeah, but I made some food-” Tanaka was cut off.

“Oh how kind! You brought me food” Ogawa eyes lit up.

“Actually……” a tinge pink surfaced in Reina's cheeks “ I made it for Abe-san” She frowned as the gleam in Ogawa’s eyes disappeared and her head hung. A silent Ogawa lifter her hand and pointed to a dressing room that seemed empty.

“I’m soooooooooooo sorry Ogawa-san. Listen, next time I’ll bring you food too. I promise. What kind of food do you like?” Reina tried to patch up the awkward moment.

Ogawa mumbled something.

“huh, what did you say”

“Squash pudding” Ogawa said louder.

“okay….okay… I’ve never done that before but I’ll do it for you” Reina nodded.

“And one more thing” Ogawa lifted her head with a cynical smile. “Other wise I wont forgive you”

Reina didn’t like the sound of that “What else?” she asked.

“Stop calling me Ogawa-san and call me Mako-chan. Please!” Makoto pleaded. Reina smiled from ear to ear, her favorite sempai at the moment had to be without a doubt Makoto.

“Hai” she gave a slight bow “Mako-chan” she waved bye and walked into the room where Abe was in.

“oh no, tell me it’s not true. Oh NO!” Abe was ransacking her stuff looking for her lunch.

*knock knock*  Abe looked up. “Tanaka-chan” she smiled trying to cover up her frustration. “What can I help with?”

“Um… I brought you this” Reina shoved the food into Abe’s face. Her stomach growled at the smell of the food. Normally Abe would have said thank you and set the food aside but having lost her lunch and dying for nutrition she grabbed the plate and started eating some of it.

“Oh my goodness, this is good Tanaka-chan. Thank you so much, you saved me today.” Abe was so grateful she hugged the young kohai. Reina almost melted onto the floor. ‘This was such a good idea’ Reina thought to herself ‘I should make her food disappear more often’.

“I’m glad you liked it and that I could help” Reina had been integrated into the group for a while now and was still trying to get used to her environment. She got along with everyone fairly well but had the constant worry that people might now like her. Though her goal was to get along with everyone there was one person she really wanted to get along with the most… her name was Abe Natsumi. Before the moment could be ruined Reina decided it would be best to leave “Well, I’ll be leaving now. Please enjoy the food” she stated and walked out the door with an irremovable smile pasted to her face.

As Abe finished eating her food and was how getting ready to go back out. She walked into the dressing rooms closet to change shoes. Before she could reach the light switch she felt someone kiss the back of her head, she turned in shocked only to be met by confident eyes.

“What are you doing here?” she asked angrily.

“I thought you’d be happy to see me” her accuser smirked.

“Gocchin… I mean Goto-san, I’ve asked you to never see me again in private.” Abe stood on her tippy toes so the that she could at par with Maki’s face. Maki lifted her hand and pushed back some of Abe’s hair behind her ear.

“I like this” Goto smiled.

“I don’t care” Abe spat back.

“Your attitude and these clothes make one hell of a combination. Makes me want to repeat some of things we used to do” Goto got closer to Abe.

“M-Ma-Maki” Abe stuttered. Goto giggled a bit.

“I can’t believe I still have this effect on you Nacchi” Abe rotated her head to the right defiantly.

“Goto-san, I want you to get out of this closet, walk out the door and never bother me in private again. ” Goto grabbed her chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

“Not before I do this” Goto leaned in and kissed Abe’s forehead, then her right cheek, the left cheek, the chin, nose and finally the lips. Abe couldn’t help it, the familiar feel and taste brought back so many feelings that had been buried. Instead of resisting the kiss she pushed her self into it deeper but to her shock Goto pushed her back into the wall. Goto finally released her after playfully biting her lip. Silently Goto stood up straight never releasing her gaze from Abe’s. She gently patted Abe’s head with a satisfied smile on. 

“I hate you” Abe whispered.

“You state one thing but your lips state another” Goto walked back a few steps.

“Is this what you came here for?” Abe asked.

“Actually no, not at all.” Goto switched on the light, to her surprise she saw a few tears sliding down Abe’s cheeks. “I came to invite you to eat, what happen now was just circumstantial”

“What are you talking about?”

“Nacchi, what is your relationship with the new member Reina Tanaka?” Goto asked. Abe tilted her head to the side puzzled.

“Again, what are you talking about?” Abe repeated her previous question.

“She’s quite similar to me, isn’t she? Quite and a bit shy at first but you can tell she’s a firecracker” Goto placed her hand on the wall of the closet for support. “I don’t suppose you might find your self attracted to her do you?” Goto raised an eyebrow.

“Are you insane?” Abe derided “She’s just a child”

“I see, well I know for a fact that she has a crush on you” Goto stated mater-of-factly.

“I’m 9 years older than her, I’m sure there are other people in the group she’d have a crush on before me” Abe shook her head.

“Nacchi I know she likes you.” Goto said sternly. Abe shook her head.

“I’m not going to argue with you. This is stupid, Goto get out” Abe pointed to the entrance of the closet. Goto’s face showed her annoyance.

“Nacchi, I better not see you mess around with her”

“What’s the matter with you Goto? Jelouse?” Abe dared.

“A little” Goto smiled. They both heard a knock at the door, they simultaneously turned to see who it was.

“I’m sorry am I interrupting something?” Aya asked.

“No you didn’t” Abe had never been happier to Matsuura in her life.

“Yeah I was just about to leave” Goto didn’t even look back and walked right out the door.

“Is everything okay” Aya asked

“Now that you’re here, yes” Abe sighed.

“I came here to ask if you wanted to go eat?”

“To late Tanaka-chan brought me food” Abe informed.

“Tanaka-chan? The new Morning Musume members?” Aya was surprised.

“Yeah, what about it?” Abe asked.

“I guess you got an admirer” Aya joked.

“Not you too” Abe rolled her eyes.

“You’ll be fine but is Goto going to be okay?” Aya asked.

“I don’t know” Abe shrugged.

“Hmm, Maybe I should…” Aya turned and walked out the room. Abe was glad to be alone again. Her encounter with the Heartbreak was almost lethal but very thought provoking. Two thoughts kept circling her: Could The Player win The Hearbreaker? and Did Reina Tanaka have a crush on her?

What was I thinking?’ Goto scolded herself.

“MAKI-CHAN!” someone screamed after her. Goto knew exactly who it was, it was Aya. “Maki-chan, wait up” Aya finally caught up.

“What’s the matter?” Goto asked.

“Nothing just wondering if you wanted to go eat? Apparently Abe already ate” at that moment Goto’s stomach growled. “I’ll take that as a yes. Come on, my treat… I have more money than you do right now” Aya linked her arm around Goto’s and walked to the cafeteria nearby.

As Goto and Aya walked in they seemed to cause a bit of a scene from the laughing fit they were having. Apparently these jokes seemed to do with Fujimoto.

Yossy was at a corner sitting with Mai and Ayaka eating flan when they heard the ruckus. Immediately they nosily looked up to see whom it was. To Yossy’s shock it was Aya with her arm linked around Goto’s arm. This gave a Yossy a subtle shift in attitude.

Aya sat down across Goto and picked up the menu that lied before her. Her ears perked when they caught the sound vibrations of a familiar voice. She looked to her side and the to the opposite searching for the voice but she couldn’t find it.

“Yossy?” Goto whispered.

“What?” Aya was stunned.

“Yeah she’s over there behind you. She’s sitting with Mai and Ayaka.” Goto pointed out. Aya looked back to spot Yossy sitting in between Ayaka and Mai. They were all feeding each other. A flicker of green flashed in Aya’s eyes. Yossy was drinking water when their eyes met. Both of them recognized instantly the other was not happy with scenario. Yossy smirked and lifted her eyebrows in a daring way.

‘So she wants to play it that way’ Aya thought.

“Maki-chan, do you mind if I sit next to you. I’m a bit cold” Aya gave her puppy face plea.

“You’re hot?!” Goto asked. “I’m about to start sweating”

“I get cold easily, problems with my metabolism” Aya shrugged.

“Sure I guess” Goto moved her chair slightly to the left. Aya stood up and grabbed her chair. She made sure is made as much noise as possible as she dragged it next to Goto. Once she sat down Aya and Yossy declared war on each other. That lunch had to be the greenest of all lunches. Aya would feed Maki, Yossy would wipe Ayaka’s and Mai’s mouth. Aya would say funny jokes and play with her hair, Yossy would laugh loud and hard at the jokes that weren’t even that funny. By the end of the meal they both were exhausted from being charming.

Yossy eyed Aya as she walked into the bathroom, excusing herself from the table she followed the idol into the bathroom. As she opened the door Aya was right there waiting for her.

“What do you think you are doing?” Aya shut the door behind Yossy.

“Me?! What are you doing?” Yossy asked back.

“I’m eating lunch with a friend not flirting with two co-workers” Aya declared.

“So is that what you call it, eating lunch? Last time I checked the only time you do those types of things is on a date” Yossy crossed her arms.

“Then I guess you’re on a date as well?” Aya mirrored Yossy’s stance mockingly. Yossy knew she walked into that one and there was no way of getting out. Before she could lose the argument any further she turned around to leave the bathroom but was met with a locked door. That gave Aya enough time to intervene her lovers escape.

“No you don’t” She stepped between Yossy and the door.

“What is it with women telling me what to do today?” Yossy angrily let go of the handle and leaned against the wall opposite of Aya.

“This isn’t the first time you get stupid jealous like this Za-Kun” she softened the feature on her face.

“What you think that you didn’t do anything outside just now?” Yossy shot back. Aya only sighed.

“Za-kun, you know that saying about the last drop of water that over filled the cup?” Aya decided to go with a metaphor for this explanation. “I admit that I didn’t behave as the mature one of the relationship, and I should of… as I usually do” she glared at Yossy “but you really went overboard with those two outside. There was no need for you to do that. Especially when you knew my actions were provoked” after hearing those words Yossy decided to do what she usually does when she's loosing, clamp up and put a defensive front.

“whatever” Yossy shrugged.

“And here we go again” Aya shook her head. “You know what forget it… it’s useless. I’m going outside to finish my lunch before going back to finish my Salt 5 work.” She unlocked the door and went to turn the knob.

“Wait” Yossy called. “Fine, I’m sorry” she said in a little voice. “I don’t know Ra-kun, I can’t explain it. I just get paranoid that’s all.” Yossy waited for Aya to turn around and say it was fine. Aya did turn around but not to say it was fine.

“Za-kun, that’s not paranoia.” She slowly approached Yossy. “That’s insecurity” at that moment Ayaka and Mai walked in to the bathroom.

“Sorry to interrupt, but we need to head back already.” Ayaka smiled into the bathroom unaware of the important conversation she had cut into. 

“Wow, that means I only have a few more minuets for my lunch as well.” Aya clapped her hands nonchalantly. “Yoshizawa-san” Yossy hated hearing Aya call her like that “We'll continue this conversation another time” she smiled and walked out of the bathroom. Yossy stared at her until she was out of sight.

“You alright?” Ayaka placed a hand on Yossy's shoulder, the human touch snapped her back to reality.

“Oh , yes yes.. I'm fine”

“I'd let you stay here if you want but Yaguchi-san threatened me, saying that if I didn't bring you back there'd be hell to pay” Ayaka smiled.

Had it been someone else telling her this Yossy would have most likely done everything in her power to be late and piss off the little senior but there was something soothing about Ayaka that she liked, that she needed in her life. It was right then and there that Yossy realized that she liked Ayaka so much that she would make Ayaka her bestfriend.

“Then it's decided” Mai had an evil glare in her eyes “We'll be ten minuets late just to see how Yaguchi-san makes you pay hell” Mai-chan grinned devilishly and it was then and there that Yossy decided that Mai would be her other bestfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's taking awhile for the bet to kick into gear but a few things still need be to be set up before the bet starts!

either way hope you enjoyed the CH! I'm not particularly thrilled with this CH but oh well!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 08:49:55 PM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: Tears, Kisses, Cowards and The Brave (ch. 5 It's not Paranoia)
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 12:17:27 AM »
It's not paranoia it's insecurity. *nod* ok I guess you were right. I enjoyed this chapter aside from the many many surprises you put in there. So after making us get used to matsuyossie pairing now you want us to get our little brains wrap up to the idea that Goto used to screw Nacchi and Reina have a crush on ol' Nacchi??? Man! And on top of that Yossie is a green eyed monster. Who would've thought. I would give you more comments than this crappy one but I'm too shocked to say anything else.  :grin:

PS: You have a misspelled word. I let you find out which one yourself. yeah, I'm THAT evil!!  :wahaha:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 01:50:19 AM »
It's not paranoia it's insecurity. *nod* ok I guess you were right. I enjoyed this chapter aside from the many many surprises you put in there. So after making us get used to matsuyossie pairing now you want us to get our little brains wrap up to the idea that Goto used to screw Nacchi and Reina have a crush on ol' Nacchi??? Man! And on top of that Yossie is a green eyed monster. Who would've thought. I would give you more comments than this crappy one but I'm too shocked to say anything else.  :grin:

PS: You have a misspelled word. I let you find out which one yourself. yeah, I'm THAT evil!!  :wahaha:

Are those parings really that shocking? Well i did warn you guys about rare pairings  :shocked:. Wait till next CH... i got a few more up my sleeve that'll knock your pants off :wahaha:!
thought nacchiXmaki is pretty common. I've seen that pairing for a while. ReinaXAbe is going to be fun though  :twisted:. BTW there'll be another pairing similiar to this one.

about you being all mean and not telling me where and being all evil is the reason i like ya so much... you evil laughing cat!

BTW, G4 I tried getting in contact with you the other day, I really needed a beta but you never popped up. I'll be PMing you today 2 find out what messenger you use and see if you still have time to beta. My beta i think died (joking joking).
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 05:53:15 AM »
“Nee Yossy” Ayaka called out.

“Hey, wassup?” Yossy stopped in her tracks and turned to face Ayaka.

“I was wondering if you wanted to catch some lunch now, before we started rehearsing again” Akaya asked.

“Of course I can. Where do you wanna go?”

“Well to the cafeteria” Ayaka laughed

“Not the best place for a first date but I’m down” Yossy laughed.

“I hope you don’t mind, Mai-chan will be joining us” Ayaka smiled

“No not at all. The more the merrier” Yossy assured.
Oh, if Aya sees them down there she might get jealous that they're hogging all the "Yossi-time" for themselves. :D

“Yossy!” Goto Maki gave a small bow.

“Nice to see you around” Yossy said.

“Yeah it’s been to long.” she scratched back of her head.

“You are so difficult to get in contact with now. Someone should of told it was going to be like that, I would have never let you graduate”Yossy joked.
Hmmm...wonder if Yossi or Maki ever had a thing for each other in this universe? :pimp:

“Interesting” Kaori whispered.

“Very” Yaguchi nodded.

“We’ll have to tell the others” Kaori winced.

“Kaori” Yaguchi giggled “don’t you think you are taking it a bit serious?”

Kaori blinked “You mean this isn’t?”

“Well she’s just going to lunch”

“What if Ayaka becomes a potential?” Kaori asked.

“Hmm, well you might have a point there. I do want to win this bet”
Ayaka's going to need a codename now. :lol:

“Oh how kind! You brought me food” Ogawa eyes lit up.

“Actually……” a tinge pink surfaced in Reina's cheeks “ I made it for Abe-san” She frowned as the gleam in Ogawa’s eyes disappeared and her head hung. A silent Ogawa lifter her hand and pointed to a dressing room that seemed empty.
Oopsie.  :P

But wait...Reina idolized Maki. :O

*knock knock*  Abe looked up. “Tanaka-chan” she smiled trying to cover up her frustration. “What can I help with?”

“Um… I brought you this” Reina shoved the food into Abe’s face. Her stomach growled at the smell of the food. Normally Abe would have said thank you and set the food aside but having lost her lunch and dying for nutrition she grabbed the plate and started eating some of it.

“Oh my goodness, this is good Tanaka-chan. Thank you so much, you saved me today.” Abe was so grateful she hugged the young kohai. Reina almost melted onto the floor. ‘This was such a good idea’ Reina thought to herself ‘I should make her food disappear more often’.
Oh don't tell me Reina's all "dokidoki" for Nacchi?  :inlove:

As Abe finished eating her food and was how getting ready to go back out. She walked into the dressing rooms closet to change shoes. Before she could reach the light switch she felt someone kiss the back of her head, she turned in shocked only to be met by confident eyes.

“What are you doing here?” she asked angrily.

“I thought you’d be happy to see me” her accuser smirked.

“Gocchin… I mean Goto-san, I’ve asked you to never see me again in private.”
Uh-oh, bad blood between Nacchi and Maki? :o

“Goto-san, I want you to get out of this closet, walk out the door and never bother me in private again. ” Goto grabbed her chin and forced her to look into her eyes.

“Not before I do this” Goto leaned in and kissed Abe’s forehead, then her right cheek, the left cheek, the chin, nose and finally the lips. Abe couldn’t help it, the familiar feel and taste brought back so many feelings that had been buried. Instead of resisting the kiss she pushed her self into it deeper but to her shock Goto pushed her back into the wall. Goto finally released her after playfully biting her lip. Silently Goto stood up straight never releasing her gaze from Abe’s. She gently patted Abe’s head with a satisfied smile on.

“I hate you” Abe whispered.

“You state one thing but your lips state another” Goto walked back a few steps.
Lemme guess, it was Nacchi's idea to refer to Maki as "The Heartbreaker"?  Somewhat curious to see what history these two have here.

“Nacchi, what is your relationship with the new member Reina Tanaka?” Goto asked. Abe tilted her head to the side puzzled.

“Again, what are you talking about?” Abe repeated her previous question.

“She’s quite similar to me, isn’t she? Quite and a bit shy at first but you can tell she’s a firecracker” Goto placed her hand on the wall of the closet for support. “I don’t suppose you might find your self attracted to her do you?” Goto raised an eyebrow.

“Are you insane?” Abe derided “She’s just a child”

“I see, well I know for a fact that she has a crush on you” Goto stated mater-of-factly.

“I’m 9 years older than her, I’m sure there are other people in the group she’d have a crush on before me” Abe shook her head.
No one ever said that Nacchi was the most observant person in the world. Strange though that Maki would have noticed and/or be concerned about this. Might she be a bit jealous?

“Nacchi, I better not see you mess around with her”

“What’s the matter with you Goto? Jelouse?” Abe dared.

“A little” Goto smiled. They both heard a knock at the door, they simultaneously turned to see who it was.
Well whaddaya know.  :shocked:

Question is though, which one is she jealous of?

“MAKI-CHAN!” someone screamed after her. Goto knew exactly who it was, it was Aya. “Maki-chan, wait up” Aya finally caught up.

“What’s the matter?” Goto asked.

“Nothing just wondering if you wanted to go eat? Apparently Abe already ate” at that moment Goto’s stomach growled. “I’ll take that as a yes. Come on, my treat… I have more money than you do right now” Aya linked her arm around Goto’s and walked to the cafeteria nearby.

Yossy was at a corner sitting with Mai and Ayaka eating flan when they heard the ruckus. Immediately they nosily looked up to see whom it was. To Yossy’s shock it was Aya with her arm linked around Goto’s arm. This gave a Yossy a subtle shift in attitude.
Careful you keep your cool Yossi. Remember that you're in public right now, and that you don't know all the facts yet. Just stay calm and try not to glare at Maki.

Yossy was drinking water when their eyes met. Both of them recognized instantly the other was not happy with scenario. Yossy smirked and lifted her eyebrows in a daring way.

‘So she wants to play it that way’ Aya thought.
Oh?  :twisted:

“Maki-chan, do you mind if I sit next to you. I’m a bit cold” Aya gave her puppy face plea.

“Sure I guess” Goto moved her chair slightly to the left. Aya stood up and grabbed her chair. She made sure is made as much noise as possible as she dragged it next to Goto. Once she sat down Aya and Yossy declared war on each other. That lunch had to be the greenest of all lunches. Aya would feed Maki, Yossy would wipe Ayaka’s and Mai’s mouth. Aya would say funny jokes and play with her hair, Yossy would laugh loud and hard at the jokes that weren’t even that funny. By the end of the meal they both were exhausted from being charming.
Charmingu batoruuuuu!  :wahaha:

Yossy eyed Aya as she walked into the bathroom, excusing herself from the table she followed the idol into the bathroom. As she opened the door Aya was right there waiting for her.
Better lock the door so no one walks in on them accidentally. :hee:

“This isn’t the first time you get stupid jealous like this Za-Kun” she softened the feature on her face.

“What you think that you didn’t do anything outside just now?” Yossy shot back. Aya only sighed.

“Za-kun, you know that saying about the last drop of water that over filled the cup?” Aya decided to go with a metaphor for this explanation. “I admit that I didn’t behave as the mature one of the relationship, and I should of… as I usually do” she glared at Yossy “but you really went overboard with those two outside. There was no need for you to do that. Especially when you knew my actions were provoked” after hearing those words Yossy decided to do what she usually does when she's loosing, clamp up and put a defensive front.

“whatever” Yossy shrugged.

“And here we go again” Aya shook her head. “You know what forget it… it’s useless. I’m going outside to finish my lunch before going back to finish my Salt 5 work.”
So Yossi's the jealous type, eh? Well, while it does show that she's got it bad for Aya (because being jealous shows that she's scared of losing her), after a while it does get to be a bit ridiculous. 

“I don’t know Ra-kun, I can’t explain it. I just get paranoid that’s all.” Yossy waited for Aya to turn around and say it was fine. Aya did turn around but not to say it was fine.

“Za-kun, that’s not paranoia.” She slowly approached Yossy. “That’s insecurity”
Hmmm...could it be that Yossi's worried that she's not good enough for Aya and that Aya might leave her for someone "better"?

at that moment Ayaka and Mai walked in to the bathroom.
Eeep.  :shocked:

“I'd let you stay here if you want but Yaguchi-san threatened me, saying that if I didn't bring you back there'd be hell to pay” Ayaka smiled.

Had it been someone else telling her this Yossy would have most likely done everything in her power to be late and piss off the little senior but there was something soothing about Ayaka that she liked, that she needed in her life. It was right then and there that Yossy realized that she liked Ayaka so much that she would make Ayaka her bestfriend.

“Then it's decided” Mai had an evil glare in her eyes “We'll be ten minuets late just to see how Yaguchi-san makes you pay hell” Mai-chan grinned devilishly and it was then and there that Yossy decided that Mai would be her other bestfriend.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :k-great:

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »
Hmmm...wonder if Yossi or Maki ever had a thing for each other in this universe?

I'll answer this right off the bat, no. Not that i didn't consider it, i just found it too cliche.

But wait...Reina idolized Maki.

I know! makes it that MUCH more interesting it. I gotta say, in this story the ReinaXNacchi pairing is one of my favorites.

Lemme guess, it was Nacchi's idea to refer to Maki as "The Heartbreaker"?  Somewhat curious to see what history these two have here.
Actually it was Yuko wh came up with the nick

Hmmm...could it be that Yossi's worried that she's not good enough for Aya and that Aya might leave her for someone "better"?

You're on the right track... and the answer is close enough to the truth but the true reason is a little bit more deeper than just that.
Rika <3 So funneh

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: H2O - It`s a Small World