JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Kodou

Author Topic: The Coven [CLOSED]  (Read 14892 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
The Coven [CLOSED]
« on: April 05, 2009, 08:23:54 PM »
Title: The Coven

CHAPTER 1

“You should be thankful. The Mistress has a liking towards you. She would never be this gentle. Not even to Aya.”

I stand still as I get chained to an all too familiar wall again. I gave up fighting back as I get put back into place. My resistance is worthless. I’ve realized that and I’ve come to terms accepting this as my life- a life where I’m a no one. Where no one cares about me. This is a life where I’m nothing, but a mere slave to a treacherous woman. Everyone here is a slave. This woman has such power that the girls are afraid to rebel. The slaves either with her or they die. I flinch as the last chain is tightly wrapped around my wrist.

“Not too tight this time Koharu. She doesn’t like bruises on her pets.”

The bonds on my wrist and ankles loosen just an inch and I sigh in relief. I smile at Koharu as my thank you. She smiles back faintly. She’s the second youngest around here and is very tall for her age. She’s lean and energetic. Or...she used to be energetic. Being here for so long has made her not so happy or lively than when I first saw her. Her eyes are large and expressive. She leaves this feeling of weakness around her though and because of that I want to help and protect her, but I know that I never fully can. If I stand up for her or any girl in this building, I’ll have one nasty punishment to look forward to. So I can only do so much, but she understands. She knows that there’s only so much you can do. She pushes a piece of black hair from her face. I know she must feel so guilty for having to tie me down, but I forgive her. Everything she does is against her will. So I don’t blame her for anything. I let my body drop and the chains carry my weight as I try to relax. They press into my sore wrists as I slump down. I’m so tired from all this work. This is the only time I get to rest. I’ve been up all night. Sleeping like this is uncomfortable, but it’s better than how I see the others get treated. I’m being treated like a princess believe it or not.

“That’s all Koharu, thank you. Leave.”

“Yes, Michishige-sama.”

I watch Koharu exit out the cell door, but Sayumi still stays. Her angelic eyes stare intensely at me. She’s small and pale, with jet-black hair, and soft plush lips. She’s dressed in a velvet red v-neck collar dress, and black high heel shoes. She’s beautiful, there’s no doubt about that. She has the looks women get jealous over and a body men dream of touching. She’s a girl that can easily turn heads, but don’t let her petite size fool you. Behind those thick lashed eyes lays a demon ready to kill. She uses her beauty to draw her victims in and easily kills them when they’re deep enough into her trance. Her voice is heavenly and just as hypnotic as her sparkling eyes. I don’t dare to look into her eyes as she watches me. Because once you look into those dark pools, you’re caught. She’ll have you right where she wants you. With power like that, it’s clear why she’s chosen as one of the top commanders. Her and Ai are top class in this place. You are to never forget that. Obey them both or you pay. The rules are quiet simple. Sayumi might not be strong physically, but fall for her charm and it’s your last mistake. This is why I’m scared having her in the same room as me, but since I’m bound I can’t get away like I normally do and I’m even more nervous. She can do whatever she wants to me. I wouldn’t be able to fight back. I’m helpless. I gulp. I hear her laced heels click against the concrete floor and stop when she’s an inch away from me. My body shakes in pure fear. I don’t know what she will do to me. Her gentle hand goes to my face and it feels like I’m touching fine silk rather than her deadly fingers. It’s the best thing I’ve ever felt a long time. She picks up my head and I’m quick to react by closing my eyes. My breath is short as I begin to panic. She’s never been this close to me. She’s never touched me either. No one’s ever touched me, except for the person who owns me. It’s because no one is allowed to touch me and she’s going against that rules.

“Aren’t you a special girl?”

I try my best to block her luring voice from my head. It sounds like a harp being played by the Gods. My eyes start to tear. I’m frightened. Anyone can see that. And the longer she stays the worse it gets.

“Our Mistress loves you. She treats you with such care I’m actually jealous.” She gives out an intoxicating, dainty laugh. I gasp and whimper. Keep my eyes closed. I can’t open my eyes.

“Oh I won’t hurt you. That’s forbidden and the last thing I want is to be stripped of my powers. And I’m not quiet sure if you’re aware of this, but you are quite valuable. Killing you would only bring misfortune to us.”

What’s that supposed to mean? What’s going to happen to me? Her tiny hand lets go of my face, but I’m not stupid to open my eyes. I can still tell she’s nearby. She’s not done yet.

“You’re too cute.” She laughs again and it makes my insides melt. “I would love to have you to myself.”

The hairs on my neck are on edge. I think she might do more than just talk to me. Then I feel something soft and moist touch my cheek and I yelp. She kissed me. I’m just thankful her lips didn’t touch mine or I would be in trouble. I would be dead to be precise. My left cheek where her lips once were tingles and so does the rest of the left side of my body. I can’t feel my toes. I’ve lost feeling on my entire left side.

“Um…Michishige-san?” says a small voice

“Yes?”

“Takahashi-san needs you. She said it’s important.”

“I’ll be right there. Thank you Airi.”

She leaves and Sayu caresses my cheek briefly.

“I’ll talk to you another time.”

I hear her feet tap and it goes down as she gets farther away. I open my eyes when the tapping stops and I let out a mouthful of air. I was so scared I forgot to breath. I pant heavily to collect the air I missed and my heart slowly starts to calm down. This won’t be the last of her I know it. I close my eyes to try and sleep even if it’s near impossible. I have another long day ahead of me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:47:28 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
Re: The Coven
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »
 :scared: :scared: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:

it's like hell+heaven ......

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »
A Mix =D

Nice *-*

This story is kinda like Prision Break? o_O

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »
I'm speechless.

I totally love this story.

Keep going WriterJunkie!!! :D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 03:05:09 AM »
This is kinda creepy. XD But I'm curious so I'll keep reading. And b/c it's you, Junkie~ :heart:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 03:10:09 AM »
lmfao sorry I'll try not to make it so creepy. lol but thank you for reading.  :kneelbow: the next chapter will be put up tomorrow. =)

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 03:17:23 AM »
but (hate to admit) I like the creepyness ......

maybe you should write a regular version and a creepy version so we can choose XD

LOL

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
Well this is certainly new... And interesting. I look forward to the rest. ^__^

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 06:26:19 AM »
oh! another story again! yay!  :cool1: :cool1:

i like this! i miss this kind of fic.....haha!  :farofflook:

the lead, was it reina? hmm.......... i was thinking that you included most of the hello pro members here! darou? :glasses:

treacherous woman? when you mention aya, miki's name popped up in my mind!  :bigdeal:

well, ganbatte, author-san!   :onioncheer:

:kneelbow: next chappie please!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 01:31:22 PM »
CHAPTER 2

***SAYUMI’S POV***

“You called me?”

Ai turns around from her desk and smiles at me. I stomp over to her, furious. I hate when she calls me for business when I was doing something quite interesting. She knows it too because she’s grinning. I place my arms around my waist, glaring. She doesn’t hesitate to stare into my gaze. She finds all this amusing. The thing about our kind is that the powers that would easily enchant humans have no effect on us. So we can kiss or look into each other’s eyes with no problem. I can touch her too, but sometimes I wish my powers did work on her because she’s just so annoying at times! She leans against her desk and tilts her head.

“I’m sorry. Did I interrupt you from something?” she laughs

“That is none of your business.” I shoot back, hotly.

She gives out another laugh and a bright smile. She has a perfect smile. It’s cute and cheery, but it doesn’t match her true side- her inner beast. She possess such a dark side that everyone is afraid to see. She’s very strong as well, physically and can wield the heaviest blade a man could not. She is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. She’s quite skillful in many aspects, which is why she’s in charge of the group. She can guarantee our mistress to get the job done.

“You know she’s off limits. If Miki finds out you’ve touched her in some way she’ll…”

“I didn’t do anything to her if you must know.” I correct

“I’m just letting you know. I see the way you look at her, Sayu. Just remember, you can look, but never touch. At least not until she has first.”

“I hate sloppy seconds.” I sneer

It takes the fun and joy out of it when you’re given someone who’s already been touched and tainted. It doesn’t feel the same. I would for once like a person who hasn’t been touched just yet. My face shifts to an even more visible frown. That only causes her to smile to grow bigger. If she weren’t my leader I would have hurt her a long time ago. I’m done being made fun of. I want this to be over with.

“Enough already. You don’t need to tell me something I know. So tell me why you wanted me here.” I demand

Ai’s face goes to a much more serious expression. She’s back into her leader role and sticking to her responsibilities. I’m eager to listen.

“Aya came to me an hour ago. The way she says it, Miki’s in some serous trouble.”

I’m immediately worried. Our coven can’t work without a mistress. Chaos will break out if word gets out we’re no longer in order. We have to fix the problem and keep this down low.

“How? What should we do? We should help her or should we warn Miki?”  I suggest

“Aya said we shouldn’t tell Miki anything. As for ‘how’ I’m not entirely sure. She decided to leave that out. She would tell me more when the times right.”

“Should I tell the others?”

“No, it’ll just be between us. Aya isn’t a hundred percent sure herself, so we can’t do anything yet to fix the problem.”

“I understand.”

“All I can put together is that it has something to do with that new girl. Tell me when you were with her did you pick up something from her? Something dangerous?”

I think back trying to recall any strange emotion I had come through me from being around her. There was nothing odd about her if I remember clearly. I focus back to Ai and shake my head.

“There’s nothing. She reeks of innocence, but that’s what all the new girls smell like when they first come here.”

Ai’s lips turn into a thin line of disappointment. We’re back to a dead end. Until Aya tells us more about what exactly is going on. And none of us are sure when that will happen. Ai sighs and turns back to her desk.

“That’s all. You may leave, thank you.” She instructs

I walk out without any further words. But my head is buzzing with questions and fears. A thousand years this coven has been standing strong. It’s become a home for us all and a place to stay hidden from our enemies and the humans from outside these walls. Miki’s been in charge for much longer. She’s kept us steady. She’s kept our traditions strict and attended to every time. How could she be in trouble? Is anyone out to get her? Is she going to die? Our kind lives on forever. That is…until someone pierces a sword or any weapon into our hearts, mortally wounding us. We may live forever, but we still have the weakness of a human. It’s just harder to try and kill us. What will happen if our secret empire falls? Will we have someone to pick up the pieces or will that be an end to a thousand years of hard work? I will stop at nothing to keep things together again. This place is far too valuable to me to just let it crumble.

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: The Coven(UPDATE 4/06)
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »
so mikitty's the leader.........that's O-some! :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

er....its eri, isn't it? the unknown fushigi girl?  common, tell me author-san! hehe  :on hypto: :on hypto: :on hypto:

hmm.....so, what's their kind called? since they're not humans and all.....hehe :on cigar:

oh, the line up of characters are great, keep them coming!  :on cny1:

update soon, author-san!  :kneelbow:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
I knew the leader was Miki. XD As soon as Aya and the word "Mistress" were mentioned, I totally knew it. Ai has so much power as well, it's hot. 8) I wonder what kind of trouble Miki's in and how they're all gonna fix it. I think it's cute that Sayu's so loyal.
What does "coven" mean, btw? :lol:

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »
^coven is a group of witches which usually with a number of 13 members. When a coven got too many member, some will split and form new covens. Then the covens will be jointly led by a High Priestess (or Mistress in this case lol) just like the way how H!P works !!!!

lol .... that's why I like the "creepyness" XD

yep, the mistress is an easy guess lol

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 05:57:27 PM »
A coven can also mean a group of something like vampires - basically anything that involves the dark arts I suppose. XD In fact, in reading the first couple parts of this story, I wasn't completely sure it wasn't about vampires like in the vein of Twilight or something lol.
...It isn't, is it? XD Not sure exactly what they are really yet. They don't fit the traditional model of either witches or vampires, so I'm curious to see where it goes. ^^

Not really read your stories before I don't think, but this one has some interesting facets to it that I look forward to seeing how they continue. :) Oh, and definitely don't make it less creepy!!!  :mon geek: (it's been too long since I've used this smiley) Creepiness is good! ^___^ And don't listen to sbk, she does like creepiness too. :P

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »
^
*puts hands over rokun's mouth* SHHHHHH!!! XD You're not supposed to tell anyone that!

But thanks for the explanation, you guys~ :heart:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 07:59:53 PM »
I figured it was Miki what with Aya and all... But now I'm also pretty sure that mystery girl is Eri. I mean, who else (besides Sayu) has some lovin' for Eri...in that sense? :P Again, we're getting more of an idea about what's up... I'm getting more interested as the plot develops. Creepiness certainly does help. xD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »
CHAPTER 1

“You should be thankful. The Mistress has a liking towards you. She would never be this gentle. Not even to Aya.”
Gee, I wonder who the mistress is?  :roll:

This woman has such power that the girls are afraid to rebel. You’re either with her or you’re dead. I flinch as the last chain is tightly wrapped around my wrist.
Hmmmm...I'm thinking some type of fantasy-type of setting.

The bonds on my wrist and ankles loosen just an inch and I sigh in relief. I smile at Koharu as my thank you. She smiles back faintly.

I can only do so much, but she understands. She knows that there’s only so much you can do. She pushes a piece of black hair from her face. I know she must feel so guilty for having to tie me down, but I forgive her. Everything she does is against her will. So I don’t blame her for anything.
Okay, so the person being chained up may not necessarily be an enemy, per se, seeing as how despite being the one chaining her up, Koharu isn't giving off an aura like she dislikes/despises her. Rather, it's just the whole "with me or against me" thing that "the mistress" has.
:mon huh:

* JFC ponders thoughtfully.

I let my body drop and the chains carry my weight as I try to relax. They press into my sore wrists as I slump down. I’m so tired from all this work. This is the only time I get to rest. I’ve been up all night. Sleeping like this is uncomfortable, but it’s better than how I see the others get treated. I’m being treated like a princess believe it or not.
Eep...if this treatment isn't that bad, I'd hate to see what the others have to go through. :O

I watch Koharu exit out the cell door, but Sayumi still stays. Her angelic eyes stare intensely at me.
The fact that she's referring to them by their first names...she must be around them enough to know them personally, right? She must be a bit of a fixture at...wherever it is that they're at. Could it be that...she was "one of them" at one point, but now may have fallen out of favour with the mistress (possibly over some act of defiance)?

*SAYU DESCRIBED*
It's like she's one of the Sirens from Greek mythology or something. :yep:

No one’s ever touched me, except for the person who owns me. It’s because no one is allowed to touch me and she’s going against that rules.
Owns? Shit, she's a slavegirl? :o

Oh I won’t hurt you. That’s forbidden and the last thing I want is to be stripped of my powers.
OSHIT! Sayu's got powers!?!? O_O

I’m not quiet sure if you’re aware of this, but you are quite valuable. Killing you would only bring misfortune to us.
Really now? O_o

The hairs on my neck are on edge. I think she might do more than just talk to me. Then I feel something soft and moist touch my cheek and I yelp. She kissed me. I’m just thankful her lips didn’t touch mine or I would be in trouble. I would be dead to be precise. My left cheek where her lips once were tingles and so does the rest of the left side of my body. I can’t feel my toes. I’ve lost feeling on my entire left side.
SAYU'S GOT LETHAL LIPS!!!

Well duh, but in this case, THEY'RE REALLY LETHAL!!!  :bleed eyes:

I hear her feet tap and it goes down as she gets farther away. I open my eyes when the tapping stops and I let out a mouthful of air. I was so scared I forgot to breath. I pant heavily to collect the air I missed and my heart slowly starts to calm down. This won’t be the last of her I know it. I close my eyes to try and sleep even if it’s near impossible. I have another long day ahead of me.
WHO IS SHE!?!?!
:frustrated:

I'm thinking Eri, Reina, or maybe even Rika.

CHAPTER 2

***SAYUMI’S POV***

“You called me?”

Ai turns around from her desk and smiles at me. I stomp over to her, furious. I hate when she calls me for business when I was doing something quite interesting. She knows it too because she’s grinning.
For a sec I thought you were gonna pull a fast one and make Aichan the mistress. :P  But that's not the case, right? Aichan's more along the lines of Sayu in terms of rank/status in the hierarchy?

The thing about our kind is that the powers that would easily enchant humans have no effect on us.
Okay, so what EXACTLY are their kind? 

So we can kiss or look into each other’s eyes with no problem.
Pervvy thoughts...rising.  :twothumbs

“You know she’s off limits. If Miki finds out you’ve touched her in some way she’ll…”
MIKI-SAMA! :cow:

“I didn’t do anything to her if you must know.” I correct

“I’m just letting you know. I see the way you look at her, Sayu. Just remember, you can look, but never touch. At least not until she has first.”
Hmmm...so the mystery prisoner has NOT yet been "Miki'd"? Wonder why? Perhaps it has something to do with what Sayu had said earlier about her being special.
:dunno:

“I hate sloppy seconds.” I sneer
Ummm...better than going first and risking Miki-sama's wrath?

“Aya came to me an hour ago. The way she says it, Miki’s in some serous trouble.”

I’m immediately worried. Our coven can’t work without a mistress. Chaos will break out if word gets out we’re no longer in order. We have to fix the problem and keep this down low.
Really now? Now I'm curious. I want details.  :huhuh

Covens (as far as I know) are usually associated with witches/witchcraft. Is that what we have here?  A bunch of practicing witches (each of which has a particular speciality) with Miki-sama as "Hecate"?

“All I can put together is that it has something to do with that new girl. Tell me when you were with her did you pick up something from her? Something dangerous?”

I think back trying to recall any strange emotion I had come through me from being around her. There was nothing odd about her if I remember clearly. I focus back to Ai and shake my head.

“There’s nothing. She reeks of innocence, but that’s what all the new girls smell like when they first come here.”
Wait, the prisoner girl is new?  That's going to make explaining how she knows them (or at least, Koharu and Sayu) already rather interesting.

A thousand years this coven has been standing strong. It’s become a home for us all and a place to stay hidden from our enemies and the humans from outside these walls. Miki’s been in charge for much longer. She’s kept us steady. She’s kept our traditions strict and attended to every time. How could she be in trouble? Is anyone out to get her? Is she going to die? Our kind lives on forever. That is…until someone pierces a sword or any weapon into our hearts, mortally wounding us.
* JFC mentally hears...Princes of The Universe by Queen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes_of_the_Universe

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:28:09 PM »
CHAPTER 3

“You know to gain your power you’ll need to take it from that girl?”

I chuckle and walk away from the window. I don’t like to be told things I already know, but I’m in a good mood today so I’ll let it slide. I already have enough problems. I walk over to my queen sized bed. I try to focus on the matter at hand rather than the naked girl sitting in my bed. Do you have any idea how distracting that is? My jaw clenches tightly as I glare at her.

“I’m well aware.” I snap

She sits up in bed and laughs. And I don’t like it. It sounds like she’s taunting me. Her eyes sparkle in a challenging way.

“Then why don’t you kill her already? Drain her energy like all the others before her.” She growls

She has a lot of courage asking me these questions. No one dares to question my methods, except her.

“I’m waiting for the right moment, Aya.”  I explain

She chuckles and gets out of bed. My eyes cast downward to her soft flesh. Her hips sway side to side, smoothly. They’re teasing me, begging me to touch. I feel my mouth water and I lick my lips slowly, watching her. Her body is to die for as always and she’s great in bed too. She knows just how to satisfy me and that’s one of the reasons why I keep her around. I cross my arms over my chest to seem mad. She smiles not buying my acting. She knows my mood as changed. She puts a hand on my face. She has this type of smile like she knows something about me I don’t. The glow in her eyes change.

“I’m worried about you. You seem to take a liking towards her and the longer you have her, the more attached you’ll become.”

That’s ridiculous! I pull my head back from her touch and stare into her dark eyes. I’m not getting attached to some pathetic mortal. I would never do that. I’m just letting her stick around until I’m done with her. Can’t I have some fun? I pick up a black silk robe from the bed. I don’t need to explain anything to her. I put the robe over Aya’s shoulders. I’m done talking about this.

“You don’t need to worry about me. I know what I’m doing. Get dressed. I have business to attend to.”

She looks at me upset. I always seem to be getting her upset a lot lately. We’ve been clashing more and more ever since…that isn’t why. It isn’t possible. It’s just a coincidence. Besides, this life can get quite stressful. Aya grabs her robe and puts it on, angrily. She sounds jealous when we bring up this conversation. It’s quite amusing.

“As I recall Aya, we aren’t a couple. I have never confirmed or agreed to it.”

She gets angrier and tries the robe around her, securely.

“Whatever Miki. I just hope you have another plan in case this fails.”

She storms out the door and I stand there letting her words sink in. I’m not attached. She’s nothing, but a slave; one that I happen to treat nicely than the others. I don’t see the fuss about that. I’ll get rid of her when I want to. No one can tell me what to do. I’m the one in charge!

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: The Coven(UPDATE 4/07)
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 02:24:40 PM »
oh, GAM alert!  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

hehe, im really liking this fic now!!!  :on lol:

naked, aya???  :on bleed: my somewhat virgin eyes tainted a lil  :on chew:

saigou! next please! :kneelbow:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: The Coven(UPDATE 4/07)
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »
GAM DRAMA!!!! XD Niceeee. I do wonder what Miki's intentions are now, b/c even Ayaya seems to be getting worried. Not a couple, pshhh, suuuuure!. :grin:

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Kodou