JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Everything Means Nothing

Author Topic: The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)  (Read 89805 times)

Offline aimaime

• Ai T's Iced Tea
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gakky^^
The marimari memorial thread (Rest In Peace)
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2006, 12:26:08 AM »
condolences to you and your family. this is the good thing about the internet. people from around the world who otherwise would never have crossed paths in a lifetime get to know each other.. i'm sure many on jphip would sorely miss him..

sangatsu7 - movies, music, variety shows, japan, aichan, rants, etc..

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2006, 12:29:24 AM »
What can I say? I never got to know him properly, but I liked him. My condolences.

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2006, 12:30:19 AM »
My condolences to the family.
I didn't know marimari very well but his presence was always there in the community. He was extremely generous and we are all forever thankful. I feel that H!P and its fans were something that gave him a bit of joy while living with his illness.  
Peace be with you.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2006, 12:37:42 AM »
FUCK!!!! He was the nicest guy in this forum, help us all a lot.

Even though it was last year it feels like yesterday when he first pm'd me on irc "are you new to H!P?" lol then he had told me the difference between the sub-groups and shuggle groups. Introduced me to other members, we pretty much pm'd each other everyday talking about either H!P or racing heh of course he was the one giving me the info, until I left for a while. He pretty much told me most of the things I know about H!P. Thank You Marimari, no, Kyle. May you rest in peace and follow Risa your angel into the heavens. My condolences to his whole family and his friends. Already missing you man...

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:41 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, KagoBon. Our loss. Kyle shared his time, devotion, spirit and kindness with thousands of other fans, bringing joy to us all.  Although his passing is an unmitigated tragedy, I hope it is a small condolence to know that he will live on in the hearts and minds of many.

Offline Ruffy

• JPH!P Ladylover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2006, 01:01:29 AM »
I haven't been here for very long and didn't have time to get to know him but afte rreading what other people have written here he must have been a nice guy!
condolences to you and your family from my side too. may he rest in peace!

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 01:02:16 AM »
My condolences for the family. Gosh, I'm shocked.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline ky_khor

• 高橋隊軍曹
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2006, 01:04:52 AM »
:o

i hope H!P gives u a great time this few years. and thanks for the files which always leave me a smile on my face.

:(

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2006, 01:05:25 AM »
my condolences...i may have not known marimari but i sure do know that he had  shared a lot to this community...i'm glad that risa had given him joy amidst his condition and kept him strong and positive until this day....you will always be a JPH!Pztah......marimari......Rest In Peace...:(

thank you...
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Popcorn Joe

• Fap Master Flex
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2006, 01:22:44 AM »
although i didnt know him that long, it seemed like i knew him  for a great deal of time. a nice guy that was always uploading stuff for us. when i first came here, i thought he was a girl lol.. then for a while, i thought he was a cop for some reason LOL... anyways..sorry to get off topic... but, when i heard...i was floored, i couldnt beleive..still cant beleive..just waitin for him to pop in the irc and say it was  a sick joke and we can all be mad at him... my most sincere condolences to the Bouvier family

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2006, 01:23:31 AM »
I'm really sorry... Didn't get to know him but someone dying is sad to maany people, my condolences.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2006, 01:23:31 AM »
After reading the condolences of those who knew him, It really warms my heart to hear what a wonderful person marimari really was. Although I never really knew him in the short time I have been here to me it's obvious he was a valued and loved member to many. It's always sad to see someone go, even more so when it's one of the good ones.

Rest in peace and stay strong good man.

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2006, 01:29:54 AM »
this is sad news

KagoBon, i hope you and your family get all the emotional support to help overcome the pain of the losing a love one.

i know this feeling becauase I lost a grandparent recently. its been a few months now.

it can be hard to deal with. the more emotional support you get, the better because it takes a long time to get over. there will be many days of darkness and endless sorrow. eventually you will reach the light at the end of that dark tunnel with your family and friends at your side
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 01:46:55 AM by yurinachan »

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Through Space and Time~
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2006, 01:36:04 AM »
Marimari is resing peacefully with Risa's spirit. <3

RIP Marimari.

I wish I could say more. :(
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:04:51 AM by Sexy Beam »

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline stoneden

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2006, 01:42:57 AM »
Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of marimari (Kyle). :pen_sorry:

It saddens my heart to hear someone that nice pass away. He has made a deep impact in all of our lives and will be sorely missed.

:heart: marimari has graduated from this world and is off to better things. :heart:

May these words help in softening the pain.

Offline siggy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2006, 01:47:49 AM »
I am glad to have a chance to get to know marimari......like what other people have said, he is one of the nicests guy around and always willing to help, rather it is when someone needing some file, or basically any he is able to offer assitance on.  

It must be extremely to marimari's family to lost someone so dear, someone so sweet......but I am sure marimari has moved onto a better place now, a place where he can live in joy, happiness, and away from all trouble.

My best regards to marimari's family, and to marimari, please do rest in peace, you will always, always be remembered.

many thanks to thatguy for creating my sig

Offline halcali

• yucali #1 fanboi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2006, 02:00:09 AM »
my sincerest condolences as well...may he rest in peace...

Offline Universus

• gocchin
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2006, 02:06:31 AM »
i will miss you kyle :( i'm glad you saw the pics i sent you... thanks for being so kind with all of us... and Risa will protect you forever

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2006, 02:06:43 AM »
My prayers go out to you and your family, KagoBon.  I hope Kyle can look down on us from heaven and remember the love we at jphip will always have for him.  If there's anything any of us can do, just say the word, we're all here for each other as we always have been.

Offline harlock

• Not Sick of Sayumi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2006, 02:09:15 AM »
This is truely a sad day. Kyle was such a strong, funny, and generous person. I have trouble putting into words how much of an important person he was to  me and this community. He was so nice to everyone, gave so much, and NEVER complained about anything. To think that he was going through so much pain and hardships, yet he still came here with a smile, always positive. I consider myself very lucky to have known Kyle, even if just for a year and a half.

They say that you can measure the merit of someone's life through the memories they leave with the people around them. That's why marimari will continue to exist, through the minds and hearts of the people he knew in his life, including here. KagoBon, I hope you and your family see what people are writing here, so that you can see how much his friendship meant to everyone. There are people from all parts of the world hurting right now because of this. Proof that Kyle was a great person.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Everything Means Nothing