JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - CRAZY FIVE

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 265362 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 18)(UPDATED)
« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2013, 05:09:03 PM »
......I can't draw a J having that pull-up hair. = =' I kinda lost my inspiration knowing she's Mirajane look alike. XD

Alright, here's what...

Try drawing a Demon J with long hair instead of Mirajane's hair... :on GJ:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2013, 05:13:24 PM »
Oh nooo~ ><"

I sense "epicness" will come soon in next chapter...like miraculously Rena saved Jurina in some way and tell her she loved her as well and they become couples happily ever after~ XD (That's what I hope for though...WMATSUI!!)

Poor Rena...she must suffer so much to stab Jurina T^T I feel you Rena-chan...

Jurina won't die! XD I hope...Rena-chan needs her! She can't die yet~!

Please update soon! XD I'm soooooooo excited to read the next chapter~!

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2013, 05:17:09 PM »
Lol nice try. But I need to respect authors' own characters' appearances.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the WMatsui moments. The only thing I'm seriously looking forward to beside Demon J.

Everyday Juriken

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2013, 05:17:28 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHH
this is painful ;________; poor rena, poor J 

I can't wait until tomorrow T__T

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2013, 05:21:37 PM »
I'm so EXCITED for the next chappy! :fap

. . .  W A I T I N G . . .

Can't even leave a proper comment.. Gomennasai~♪ :bow:

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

Can't WAAAIIITT~ :thumbsup

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »
Damn,, this chap is so crazy, jurina is like a final boss on the rpg game,, :o

note : i imagine jurina like that pic, and i keep thinking "she's so sexy" #hahaha
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »
Damn,, this chap is so crazy, jurina is like a final boss on the rpg game,, :o

note : i imagine jurina like that pic, and i keep thinking "she's so sexy" #hahaha
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2013, 05:43:05 PM »
You can't be serious, end it like this. :smhid
Now I feel really depressed.
Please hurry and finish it, I'm dying here! :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2013, 05:44:48 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! 

Jujuuuuuuuu  :cry:

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Thank you for the update..  :bow:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 15)(UPDATED)
« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
OMG been so busy this few days and couldn't catch up with your 'everyday update'!!!  :pleeease:
i will start read the lost chapters RIGHT NOW  :cool1: gotta finish before you post the last chapter  :on study:

atsukojiyuu_C : Yuko is a werewolf.. She will never bow or apologize to vampire... EVER... besides, her pride is keeping her from doing so. :wahaha:

oh hellyeah my mighty squirrel *oops werewolf!!  :mon determined:

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2013, 10:46:16 PM »
holy mother of buddha !!!!! :bleed eyes:

mother of buddha why writer why u have 2 do this  :cry:

ps. Thank u for the arts le me is very happy ^^
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #431 on: July 23, 2013, 12:04:34 AM »
Hrm... Ah...
Noo!! Jurina... sob... sob
Yeah... it's all gonna end soon eh....

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #432 on: July 23, 2013, 02:13:12 AM »
Hope it just killed her demon side
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #433 on: July 23, 2013, 03:28:38 AM »
Finished read the chapters already!!
And wow, great battle scene as usual, kevin-san *thumbsup*

Too tired to grab my laptop, so I can't help but read and drop a comment using my phone.. Tehee~

Rena is so cool~~ but you won't kill jurina, will you?? :'( T~T ;;_____;;

Announcement at last chapter??!
Maybe an EPILOGUE?? Side story (with poll)?? Or a sequel with new pairing?? Idk, just guessing lol
I postponed my sleep time for read the lost chapters and eagerly waiting for the last chapter >< :D

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #434 on: July 23, 2013, 09:16:01 AM »
noooooo juritaaann  :pleeease: :OMG: :on speedy:
jurina, please don't die, rena-chan loves you  :gyaaah:
rena-chan why you stabbed jurina just because that little boy? :angry1:
please update soon!! :bow: :bow:
i'm dying  :fainted:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #435 on: July 23, 2013, 11:21:53 AM »
Eh~ Naruhodo ne? Can't believe it'll be the last chap...
-Bwa...S-So many action in this chapter!!!
-But totally liked it!!~ *thumbs up* Honto da!!
-M-Mirajane? Jurina's demon form was like Mirajane?
-Now that ive think about it, white hair~~ *grin*
-Eh?! Rena j-just stab Jurina with the holy light saber?!
-Oh no...Yabai...What's going on?!?! Center!! Wake up!!

>Ma...Plz just update soon, da last chapter...*nod + waiting*

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #436 on: July 23, 2013, 03:43:12 PM »
The picture from fairy tail... Mirajane...

Ah interesting fighting...

But what's going to happen Jurina...?

Would she die or would she just kill her demon part?

What's going to the world now that everyone know the existence of supernaturals?

Can't wait up find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #437 on: July 23, 2013, 05:30:09 PM »
The final chapter is here, people!! Chapter 19! :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Finally it all ends!! :onioncheer:

BUT!!! Don't feel sad just yet! There is an announcement at the very bottom of the chapter! :on gay:

ENJOY!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Final Chapter (Chapter 19) - A partner, a friend, a lover

Everyone in the world watching the news held their breath at the scene of Rena piercing the holy light saber right through Center from back. Rena then pulled the saber out of Center’s back, causing her to cough out blood. Center grabbed onto her wounded chest and immediately fell into kneeling position. The flames on her arms and feet faded away as her scales, horns and tail burnt into ashes. Her hair became black again as she topple sideways. Before she could reach the ground, Rena immediately held her in her arms. The holy light saber disappeared as well since it was only for a one time use. By now, Center had already completely reverted back to Jurina.

“H-Hey, Jurina… How’re you feeling?” Rena asked with a shaky voice and her eyes got teary.

“N-Not..so..good..I-It hurts…a lot….” Jurina replied with a weak tone before coughing out blood once again, causing Rena’s tears to start flowing down her cheek.

Upon noticing, Jurina weakly reached her hands towards Rena’s face and wiped the tears. “W-Why..are..you..crying…?”

Rena kept silent and bit the bottom of her lips to contain her tears. Jurina then continued. “D-Did anyone…get..hurt..?”

Rena shook her head vigorously before replying, “No, Jurina. You were very kind.. You sent everyone to a safe place. Even till the very last moment, you never thought of hurting any human.”

“I-I’m..really happy…to hear that..” Jurina then showed an extremely weak smile.

“You did all that to lure me out! You did that so that I will kill you! Why, Jurina!? Why must you do this!? Why must you put me in such a difficult position!?” Rena screamed in the top of her lungs.

“I…have to, Rena..chan… I’m…sorry.. I was…a little selfish..” Jurina then coughed again. Rena remained silent.

“I was…afraid that I will..end up…killing you as well…” Jurina then raised her hands and caressed Rena’s face before continuing. “I…love you, Rena-chan…I don’t want to live..to see the day I ended up…killing…you…”

“B-But I’m…happy now..Rena..chan.. You will..be safe…from now on…” Jurina powerlessly answered.

Rena shook her head vigorously. “No, Jurina!”

At this time, a tear rolled down Jurina’s face. “I-I’m scared…Rena..chan…”

“W-What are you scared of?” Rena asked with a shaky voice.

“I-I’m still..young….I’m scared of..dying…”

Rena then hugged Jurina tighter. “No, Jurina! You won’t die! Stop saying things like this!”

“Do…you think I….will go to heaven…or hell?”

“You won’t go anywhere, Jurina! You’re staying here with me! YOU”RE STAYING HERE!” Rena screamed.

Jurina then showed a weak smile. “Maybe I’ll…get to see your ancestor…I could get a…signature from him..”

Rena shook her head vigorously again. “No! I won’t allow you! I won’t allow you!!! You hear me?!”

Jurina let out a cough again before asking, “D-Do you…love me..Rena-chan..?”

Rena nodded her head immediately. “Yes, Jurina! I love you a lot, Jurina! I’m sorry to have kept my feelings to myself! I have loved you for a long time!”

“I’m…really..happy, Rena..chan…” Jurina showed a weak smile.

“Last..question, Rena..chan..If I were…alive, will you..be my girlf…………” Jurina couldn’t finish her last sentence as she breathed her last breath on Rena’s arms. Her eyes slowly closed themselves softly.

Upon noticing this, Rena nudges Jurina. “Hey, Jurina?”

Rena then smiled jokingly as tears flowed down her cheeks and nudged her. “Hey.. Stop messing around, Jurina…”

“Jurina!? JURINA!? JURINA!!!!!!” Rena nudged Jurina harder and harder as she caressed Jurina’s face.

“No…No! No! NO!!!!! NO!!!!” Rena screamed as she hugged Jurina’s lifeless body as hard as she could.

Rena then looked towards the sky and screamed. “GIVE JURINA BACK TO ME!!!!”

Rena embraced Jurina’s lifeless body and screamed at the top of her lungs as she punched the floor a few times.

Takamina’s house

“Acchan!!!” Takamina cried her heart out as she went towards Maeda’s embrace. Maeda remained silent as she herself was embracing Takamina and cried.

Kojiharu’s house

“I-I can’t see any more of this!” Kojiharu covered her own face and cried out loud.

“J-Jurina…” Yuko’s eyes widened.

Mayu’s house

“Jurina-sama…” Yuki’s eyes teared up.

“Rena must be suffering a lot right now..” Mayu wiped the tears off her face.

The scene of Rena embracing the lifeless Jurina was broadcasted throughout the whole world. Those who were watching found themselves tearing up as well.

“Please don’t leave me alone here, Jurina…. I don’t think I can live without you..” Rena cried, still embracing Jurina in her arms.

Rena then pulled Jurina in for a hug. “The answer is yes, Jurina. If you were alive, I will agree to be your girlfriend.. We can go on dates, Jurina… We can buy the cute puppy that you saw the other day…”

A voice suddenly echoed into Rena’s ears. “Do you really agree to be my girlfriend?”

Without a moment of hesitation, Rena answered, “Yes, Jurina! I will!”

“Do you love me so much that you can’t live without me?” A voice echoed into Rena’s ears again.

This time, a frown came upon Rena’s face as she separated Jurina from her. Jurina still had her eyes closed. Rena then proceeded to pinch Jurina hard on the face.

“Ouch! That hurts!” Jurina opened her eyes and rubbed her face only to be replied by Rena with her eyes wide open, stuttering. “J-J-Jurina??”

Jurina showed her cat like smile towards Rena. “Yup! It’s me!”

“You’re alive!!” Rena then hugged Jurina as tight as she could before removing herself again. “Y-You’re dead! How did you…” Rena was literally lost for words.

“Hmm… I find it strange as well.. I, myself thought that I died. Wait a moment..” Jurina then spread her wings to discover that both sides of her wings are white in colour. It was different than her previous wings of black and white.

Jurina then looked at Rena excitedly. “Rena-chan! There are two souls in my body.. The one you killed was the demon within me! Look at my wings! It’s completely white! I’m a full-fledged angel now!”

Rena and Jurina then hugged happily and excitedly before Rena separated herself. “Wait.. Means you heard everything just now?”

“Well, I only died for a while.. So basically from the ‘GIVE JURINA BACK TO ME’, I was already alive.” Jurina then closed in to Rena and showed her cat like smile. “You said that you love me and agreed to be my girlfriend, right?”

Rena then smiled and closed in to kiss Jurina on her lips. “I will not pull back on my words.”

Everyone who was watching this live news found themselves cheering out loud in their respective homes. At this time, reporters and polices started swarming in around Rena and Jurina. Both of them then looked at each other before laughing out loud. “We’re in trouble aren’t we?”

~~~~~~

Rena’s POV

One year had passed since the event that changed our lives and the whole world forever. After the event of Jurina turning demon live on television, the existence of supernaturals were exposed throughout the whole world. They are now allowed to walk in the open along with humans as long as they’re harmless. Humans are not afraid of vampires, werewolves or special infecteds anymore. Werewolves can now transform in public and yet they wouldn’t seem scary. Vampires can now fly all over the place and yet still looking cool. Zombies can now become punching bags for kids and yet still have fun with them.

Our organization Hellsing had become an official organization. No longer a secret. Since Hellsing was introduced into public, a lot of hunters applied for the job. This is because of the bounty system that Akane enforced lately. A bounty will be placed on all rogue supernaturals. Don’t know what rogue supernaturals are?  They basically do not belong to any clans and only harm innocent people. The higher threat you have, the higher the bounty. Guess who has the highest bounty among the rogue werewolves.. That’s right. It’s none other than the ex Alpha of the werewolf clan, Choukoku with an astounding 1 million USD. Crazy, huh? But those who are stupid enough to hunt for Choukoku never came back. I’d say, serves them right. The whereabouts of Choukoku is still unknown. I’ve heard rumours saying that Choukoku saved a village from fire recently.. Hmm.. Not sure how true is it though.

Talking about people we’ve encountered before, remember Sasshi the zombie lord? Well, she became famous for her wota personality and was just recently hired to join the national cheer team as the center. I can say she’s doing a really good job. Very enthusiastic indeed. She became world famous. Her popularity is even higher than mine! I’m the heroine that saved the city! No fair! *cough* Let’s put that aside for now.

Remember Sado? Yes. Yuko’s best friend and also the current Alpha wolf. She doing really well as the Alpha. All the werewolves in her clan seems to like her a lot. Oh yeah! Ever since the rule about werewolves not able to date humans was abolished, Sado was starting to meet a girl. She had really chubby cheeks. What was her name again?.. Mine.. Minegi… Argh! I only remember her name was called Miichan.

Gakuran on the other hand had found a new love interest. Her very own vampire queen, Otabe. Seems like Gakuran was finally able to let go of Yuki completely. She keeps following Otabe around like her personal bodyguard even though Otabe doesn’t seem to have any interest in her. Gakuran became famous for her ikemen looks. Wherever she goes, she will be chased by fan girls all over the place. But here’s the weird fact. Otabe didn’t like the fan girls chasing after Gakuran. Everytime Gakuran’s fan girls appear, Otabe will shoo them away. Maybe this is how Otabe shows her interest towards Gakuran. By playing it cool… All I can say is that they’re really close.

As for my friends, Yuko and Kojiharu decided to shift out of town and live in a farm together. Yuko decided that she didn’t want to get into any fights anymore and just work hard in the farm to earn for a living for Kojiharu. Here’s the funny part. Guess what Yuko’s job is. A shepherd!! How ironic of that! For sure she won’t be the girl who cried wolf, right? Kojiharu on the other hand, quit her job as a model and became a full time fortune teller for the villagers there. She finds that looking into someone else’s mind was way more fun. How sadistic.. Sado loves to go to Yuko’s house to hang out. Sometimes she bring Miichan along. Well, Yuko seemed really happy that Sado had a human girlfriend.

I on the other hand, got branded as the heroine that saved the city. Because of this, the mayor of the town awarded me with so many medals that I have nowhere else to keep it. So, I just chucked them all into the junk drawer. And because of this, Akane created some new and powerful weapons for me. She said it was the most powerful weapon ever created. Wow.. That sounds awesome! Of course, I quit as a newscaster. I’m a full time hunter now. And one more thing.. I’m currently dating with my hunting partner, Jurina. Well.. After the event one year ago, Jurina was supposed to carry out a death sentence. But!! Akane and I pleaded to the judge for at least two whole days before the judge finally came to a decision. Jurina was free from the death penalty as she had been loyal to the country the whole time by protecting civilians from supernatural attacks. As for the city that Jurina almost destroyed, well, nobody got hurt. But of course Akane had to punish Jurina for this matter. No salary for five whole years to pay for the damage and destruction caused.

Here comes the good news. Mayu finally got a job!! Guess where… In Hellsing!! I recommended her to Akane. The first time the job interview message was sent to her, she ripped it off immediately. I’m not surprised.. The second time it came, she accepted!! It was all thanks to my convincing words to her.. I had a little help from Yuki actually… Alright, fine.. I lied.. It was Yuki who convinced her. I’m really impressed and touched by how Yuki managed to get Mayu to accept the job invitation. Yuki herself joined Hellsing as a hunter as the second generation of supernaturals after Jurina. This is how Yuki managed to pull Mayu in along. And I have to say this straight. I made the right choice of recommending her into Hellsing. She is now the captain of the battle strategy and tactics department. Yes, she got promoted in just mere months! It was because of her detailed analysis and data collection that made Akane really impressed by her. She’s basically Akane’s favorite tactician.

Alright, here comes the best part! Acchan and Takamina are finally..

“Rena-chan! Why are you narrating the story!? We’re late!” Jurina screamed.

“Oh, right! Let’s go to Yuko’s place first. We need to get them.” Rena then rushed towards Jurina and hugged her tightly before teleporting off.

Yuko and Kojiharu’s house

“Ahn…Y-Yu..ko…” Kojiharu moaned at the action of Yuko kissing and love biting her neck. Yuko then slided her left hand into Kojiharu’s shirt and fondled her body softly, causing her to moan out loud. At this time, Yuko closed in to Kojiharu’s lips and starting licking it seductively before kissing her passionately. Yuko’s tongue explored deep into Kojiharu’s mouth, causing her to moan again. Their tongues intertwined with one another as both of them started moaning at the same time. Kojiharu then removed herself from the erotic kiss and started gasping for air before she smiled at Yuko. “Somebody’s been a naughty wolf…”

Kojiharu immediately pushed Yuko and pinned her down instead. Kojiharu then grinned at Yuko. “It’s my turn to be naughty…..” Kojiharu was immediately silenced by the sight of Rena and Jurina, sitting on a couch staring them all along.

“Ah.. Don’t mind us. Just pretend we’re not here.” Rena stated.

“You know what? We’re not late at all. Continue please.” Jurina said while munching on a box of popcorn that she got out of nowhere.

At this time, Kojiharu removed herself from Yuko, remembering something important. “Ah! It’s today, isn’t it?” She then immediately ran towards the bathroom.

Yuko flipped herself around and glared at them. “Way to go, guys! It was just getting to the best part!”

“Well, forgive us if Kojiharu didn’t get to go all ‘naughty’ on you. But for your information, we’re late.” Rena explained.

“Exactly. We still have to get Mayu and Yuki.” Jurina said. Yuko then rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom.

“Wait.. Isn’t Kojiharu in the bathroom too?” Rena grinned evilly.

Jurina replied the evil grin as both of them stick their face against the bathroom door, hoping to listen to something naughty. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, causing Rena and Jurina to be startled and fell down on the ground. Yuko then scolded them. “I knew both of you would do this! Stay away from the bathroom door or I’ll rip both your ears out!” before slamming the door shut.

Mayu’s house

“Nezumi-sama.. This is already the third packet you’re drinking.” Yuki said to Mayu who is sucking on a packet of blood.

“But this is really good, Yuki. Where did you get this from?” Mayu asked before she continue sucking on the blood packet cutely.

“From Yuko-san.”

Mayu immediately choked on the blood and coughed before she hit Yuki on the arm. Yuki was literally laughing out loud from this scene. “I’m sorry, Nezumi-sama. It’s too tempting..”

“Yuki.. You’re becoming more like Yuko.” Mayu pouted her mouth.

“Who’s becoming more like me?” Yuko’s voice echoed in the house as they arrived by Jurina’s teleport.

“Well, Nezumi-sama was saying that I ‘m becoming more like you, Yuko-san. It’s an insult actually. There’s no way that I will suddenly grow furs on my body.” Yuki snickered.

“Is that so? That’s too bad because if you had followed my footsteps, you would have been a great person that cares for everyone except for that blood sucking girlfriend of yours.” Yuko snickered at Yuki.

Yuki then walked one step closer to Yuko and glared right into her eyes. “What did you say, wolf? You want to pick a fight with me!?”

“Bring it on, shitty bat!” Yuko growled before getting hit on the arms by Kojiharu.

“Stop picking a fight with Yuki. Let Mayu finish her meal.” Kojiharu said while pulling Yuko back.

“I don’t understand how both of you can still argue so much after everything you both have been through together. Well, maybe werewolves and vampires were enemies by nature.” Rena shrugged her shoulders.

“Not to mention Yuko started picking on Mayu ever since she became a vampire.” Jurina continued.

“Talking about that, Mayu. I don’t remember how you became a vampire.” Kojiharu asked.

Mayu then looked at Yuki before looking at Kojiharu again. “Don’t ask. It’s embarrassing…”

Kojiharu looked at Yuki, hoping to get a reply from her. Yuki merely shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay, I’m done! Let’s go!” Mayu hopped off from her chair.

Everyone proceeded to hug Jurina. Jurina then shouted, “Stop! Stop!” Everybody immediately stop hugging Jurina.

Jurina then pulled Rena’s arm and hugged her tightly. “Only Rena-chan can hug me.”

Everybody was frustrated by Jurina’s statement as they merely ignored her and pounced on Jurina. They then proceeded to teleport from the scene to their destination.

At a church

“Where are they!? They’re the VIP guests here and they’re late!” Takamina said in a frustrating tone.

“Don’t worry, Minami. Today is our big day. They’ll be here.” Maeda placed her hands on Takamina’s chest to comfort her.

Takamina then scanned around the wedding hall full of guests. “We can’t make all the guests wait for us. We have to say the vows now!”

“We’re here! We’re here!” A voice screamed out as six people teleported right into the middle of the church, receiving cheers from the crowd of guests.

“You’re late, guys! We’ve been waiting for the six of you to arrive before we say the vows! You’re making my dear wife-to-be tired on her feet.” Takamina growled.

Maeda giggled at Takamina’s statement. “It’s ok, Minami. It’s just for a while.”

“Sorry! Sorry! It was because Yuko and Kojiharu were having some naughty time.” Rena apologized.

“What the hell!? You and Jurina could have noted us earlier rather than sitting there while munching on some popcorn as if you were in a cinema! Besides, Mayu was the one who was late! She was sucking on her blood packet so slowly. And they dare say that vampires are fast.” Yuko growled.

“Hey! Stop talking about Nezumi-sama like this!” Yuki raised her voice.

“Stop arguing, guys.. Everyone is looking at us now. Let’s sit down.” Kojiharu said. All six of them then walked towards the front bench and sat down.

The priest cleared his throat and started. “Do you, Takahashi Minami, take Maeda Atsuko to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both part.”

Takamina smiled warmly at Maeda and said, “I do.”

“Kya!!! I can’t handle anymore of this!!” Jurina smiled and screamed excitedly as her fingers curled up from Takamina’s lovely statement.

The priest then continued, “Do you, Maeda Atsuko, take Takahashi Minami to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both part.”

Maeda smiled cutely and replied, “I do.”

“Kya!!! Too cute!! Too cute!!” Jurina screamed and hugged Rena tightly on her arms, being too excited from the scene. The priest seemed a little annoyed by Jurina’s actions as he looked towards them.

Rena then smiled back at the priest. “Forgive my girlfriend. She’s a little childish.” She then ruffled Jurina’s hair softly.

The priest continued his statement. “You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen.”

At this time, the wedding hall entrance slammed open, attracting everyone’s attention. “Go Acchan! Go Takamina! We congratulate you with all our hearts! Go Acchan! Go Takamina! We congratulate you with all our hearts!” A voice shouted out loud in the church as Sasshi is seen marching into the wedding hall.

Takamina then looked at Maeda. “You invited Sasshi!?”

Maeda smiled and shrugged. “I only told her about the wedding. I never invited her. She insisted on coming here to do a little cheer for us.”

“Go Acchan! Go Takamina! We congratulate you with all our hearts! Go Acchan! Go Takamina! We congratulate you with all our hearts!” A voice echoed in the wedding hall again as four more girls entered following Sasshi’s lead.

Takamina looked at Maeda again. “She brought her cheer team along!?”

This time Maeda’s eyes widened. “I didn’t know about that..”

Sasshi then looked at the four of her team members and walked towards the one on the most left. “Mukuchi! You’re not cheering at all!”

“…” Mukuchi replied with a smile which made Sasshi smack her own head.

Sasshi then ordered the other three, “Unagi! Bungee! Akicha! Louder! We represent the national cheer team! We’re Team Hormone!”

Upon listening, Unagi, Bungee and Akicha raised their voice except for Mukuchi who just stood there silently.

One of the guest stood up, “Hey, it’s Team Hormone!”

Another one stood up, “The national cheer team!”

All the guests started standing up. “It’s Sasshi! She’s the center!!”

“I need some autograph!”

All the guests then started to swarm towards Team Hormone. Upon noticing this chaotic scene, Team Hormone started to run away in fear. Sasshi then gave a last shout the Atsumina couple. “Hey, Takamina! Take care of Acchan! And sorry to barge in!” before running off.

“Hey, it’s our wedding day!!” Takamina shouted, infuriated at the scene of all the guests ignoring the wedding ceremony and chasing after Sasshi. In the end, only nine people was left in the church, dumbfounded.

“She stole all our guests!!” Takamina shouted.

“So, what now?” Yuko sounded.

“Well, there’s still six guests here, Takamina.” Mayu stated.

Takamina and Maeda then looked at each other before started laughing their hearts out. This caused everyone left in the church to join in along the laughter including the priest. Maeda stopped laughing and looked at the six guests left. “Other guests don’t matter. The six of you are the most important guests around here. As long as six of you are here, it’s still perfect.”

All of them smiled at Maeda’s statement. Maeda then looked at the priest. “Can we finish this?”

The priest nodded his head, “You may now kiss.”

Upon finishing his sentence, Takamina and Maeda both closed in together and shared a passionate kiss.”

Kojiharu, Yuko, Mayu, Yuki, Rena and Jurina immediately stood up from their bench and started cheering and applauding the loudest they can.

So, in the end, all four couples managed to find the ones they truly love and their own respective supernatural partners whom they will stay with for the rest of their lives.

Final Chapter (Chapter 19) - A partner, a friend, a lover
END

Thank you for supporting my fic from the beginning till the end, readers!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

And here's the good news! : There will be a Season 2!! :on woohoo:

But let me apologize to Atsumina and Kojiyuu shippers because i will not be featuring them in Season 2. Only Mayuki and Wmatsui.. It will be quite Hellsing based.. :kneelbow:

BEFORE THAT!!! I'm planning to do a short side story of either one story of the two in the poll.. Take note! I will only choose the one with the highest vote! :on GJ:

PS : Can somebody teach me how to reset my poll??

On second thought, just comment on the one you want.. :nervous :nervous
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:59:38 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Somebody please teach me how to reset the dead  line for my poll :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
I think is to press "lock poll"? :O

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - CRAZY FIVE