JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: K - Only Human

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262546 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 4)(UPDATED)
« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2013, 05:49:26 AM »
Popcat-san,

Here's an example.. credits to sherin, an amazing artist :on GJ:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 14)(UPDATED)
« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:53 AM »
Damn,, this fanfic is so cool,, waiting for the next update :)

note : reading this fanfic while playing Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa (Ost Shingeki no Kyojin) is absolutely perfect!!
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2013, 06:13:55 AM »
Damn,, this fanfic is so cool,, waiting for the next update :)

note : reading this fanfic while playing Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa (Ost Shingeki no Kyojin) is absolutely perfect!!

Thx for reading my fic.. :kneelbow:

A fan of Shingeki no Kyojin, huh?

You have good taste.. :on GJ:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2013, 06:22:17 AM »
Yes, shingeki no kyojin is awesome, especially its ost,,
ah, maybe you can add new arc to this fanfic (because it already hit the final arc),, the arc of TITAN,, haha :D
TomoTomo is my OTP

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2013, 06:33:55 AM »
A titan arc, you say?

It's a good idea though..

But I don't think these supernaturals will stand a chance at all. :on lol:

Besides I already have a plot for the last arc. :on GJ:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2013, 08:47:05 AM »
An announcement to all of my readers :

I have just finished writing the plot for this fic. :on gay:

As this fic is reaching its last few chapters, I have decided to update a chapter everyday. :on GJ:

And to inform all of you, the final chapter will be chapter 19.

In other words, this fic will end approximately on tuesday. :OMG: :farofflook: :frustrated: :scared:

Don't be disappointed about this though..

I will have another announcement to make along with the last chapter. :glasses:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2013, 08:49:42 AM »
I hope the last chapter is not really the end of this fic,,
TomoTomo is my OTP

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Disappeared for a couple days, and,
Few last chapters already ??? ː̗̀(☉,☉)ː̖́ oh man!

Really interesting story you have, I'm eager to see how you will end this :D
Keep your hard work author-san, thankyou!

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Aw....Last time that has already end is my fav and now, another?!
-Chapter 19, update everyday and will finish soon...
-Ma...Again, i must say this line...
-Can't really be help huh??~
-Announcement?! Is it for season 2 or a new fic?!?!
-LoL, don't mind me~~ I was just guessing~~

>Plz update as usual, everyday...

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Thank you omg you dont know how i felt,as a reader,you upadating everyday is like a dream come true LOL

Arigatou T.T

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Jurina went for her demon mode...

What's going to happen to the rescue?

Would Yuki help them fight off the vampires?

Would they be able to defeat Sae?

And Would Rena be able to turn Jurina back to her nice self?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
I know what's next after this..... It's Jurina's story right???  :) :) :) :)

About her blood... Angel and Demon  XD XD XD XD

Waiting for your next update  XD XD XD
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
The last chapter of the vampire arc, Chapter 15 is here!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

The true power of Jurina's demon mode will be revealed in this chapter. :ding:

NOTE : I will be portraying Demon Jurina as Center.

ENJOY!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 15 - For Black

There Center stood, having a black aura engulfing her whole body. Her hair was as white as snow, swaying along the winds’ direction. The scythe wielded by her vanished into thin air as razor sharp claws start emerging with the side of her face and arms covered in scales. She finally opened her eyes to reveal her dark red glowing eyes before chuckling by herself. “It’s been some time since I have experienced the outside world.” Center then started chuckling by herself again.

Rena’s eyes drew wide open at the sight of Jurina turning demon. “I-It’s too late…”

“W-What’s that form?!” Maeda asked while trying to stand herself up.

“Jurina is already in her second stage of her demon form.. She will never revert back to the Jurina we once knew unless we knock her out!” Rena said.

Ookabuki who was standing the closest to Center swallowed her saliva “Changing your hair colour does not change anything!” she shouted as she leaped towards Center and attempted a punch. Center stood there, tilting her head to the side as she caught Ookabuki’s fist easily despite Ookabuki moving in an extremely fast speed. Center then crushed Ookabuki’s fist completely, causing her to scream in pain before twisting it, breaking her limbs. Center then started laughing maniacally at Ookabuki’s scream of pain before sending her blasting through to a wall with an extremely powerful high speed kick on her stomach and fell down unconscious right away.

“Aniki!!” Kokabuki ran towards Ookabuki before glaring at Center.

“Stop screwing with me!!” Kokabuki then rushed towards Center to deliver a punch. Upon noticing this, Center raised her claws and slashed it down, sending a black shockwave towards Kokabuki and sent her blasting through the wall with a single blow. Shibuya who noticed this immediately ditched Yuko and pounced towards Center. Upon reaching, Center merely tilted her head to the side to evade Shibuya’s punch which was aimed on her face. Center’s hands then curled up into a fist, and landed it towards Shibuya’s stomach, causing a black aura to pierce through her body as she fell into kneeling position and finally unconscious on the floor.

Center’s gaze was then directed to Mayu as she started laughing maniacally again. Rena, who noticed this, immediately shouted “Protect Mayu! Demon Jurina is attracted to weak human souls!”

Right after Rena’s message was passed down, Center leaped towards Mayu’s direction but was prevented by Yuko who landed a punch on her face. The punch didn’t seemed like it did much damage to Center as she retaliated with a high speed kick that caused Yuko to crash to a wall. This time, Maeda ran towards Center and pounced onto her, hoping to land a bite, but of course it was easily dodged as Maeda was sent flying with one of Center’s black shockwaves that leave her screaming in pain. Rena reached for a gun and fired it at Center. Upon impact, the bullets bounced off her, leaving Center to be completely unfazed by it.

Without wasting any more time, Yuko immediately forced herself up and rushed towards Center to grab hold of her as Maeda attempted to land a bite on Center to at least weaken her. Upon seeing this, Center immediately released a shockwave of black energy surrounding her body, causing Maeda and Yuko to both get blasted away from it. At this time, Center was already very close to Mayu.

“Mayu, run!!” Rena shouted.

“Nezumi-sama!!” Yuki shouted as well.

Mayu, who was completely stunned from this situation, couldn’t move away from her position at all as fear literally made her weak on her legs. Center let out a maniacal laugh as she pounced towards Mayu in full speed. Yuko, Maeda and Rena was already too late to rush towards Mayu. Yuki, who was standing the furthest from Mayu, screamed with eyes widened in fear. “NEZUMI-SAMA!!!!”

“I..love her.. I feel happy around Nezumi-sama..” Yuki’s voice flashed in Gakuran’s head.

As Center reached in to Mayu to deliver a deadly blow, Gakuran immediately appeared in front of Center, with her arms coated, and blocked against the attack.

“Y-You..saved..me…” Mayu answered with a shaky voice.

“I have promised Black that you will stay safe and sound. So, I will not let anybody touch you. Besides, you’re the reason for her happiness. I couldn’t let someone take that away from her!” Gakuran stated out loud as she resisted against the powerful blow from Center. Mayu got shocked from Gakuran’s statement. Gakuran then coated her legs and delivered a high speed kick, sending Center flying out of the mansion.

Gakuran then looked at Mayu. “You can’t even protect yourself. How are you able to protect Black? You were a drag till the very end.” Gakuran then flew outside to encounter Center again. Mayu’s leg lost the strength to keep her standing as she fell onto the floor.

Yuki immediately ran down the first floor and towards Mayu. “Nezumi-sama, are you alright?”

“I-I’m a failure… My…plans actually failed..” Mayu said while shivering.

“Nezumi-sama, please don’t say that.” Yuki comforted.

Mayu then looked towards Yuki teary eyed, “Gakuran’s right, Yuki. I can’t even protect myself. How can I protect you in the future?”

“Nezumi-sama..”

“I’m not worth of your love!” Mayu screamed as tears started flowing down her cheeks. At this time, Yuki grabbed Mayu’s face and closed in for a kiss to silence her tears right away, startling her.

Yuki then pulled away and wiped Mayu’s tears. “Nezumi-sama.. You know that’s not true at all. You will always be worth my love.”

“Y-Yuki…” Mayu looked into Yuki’s eyes being touched.

“Now let’s go outside and see how things are.” Yuki stood up and reached her hands out for Mayu.

Gakuran and Center stood outside facing each other, while the tension around them building up so thick that it can be cut with a knife. Gakuran then smirked “You’re the next person who actually made me feel so tensed in fighting since Choukoku. Seems like I’m going to have a little trouble with you.”

Center smirked back at Gakuran, “You’re of a different level than those small fry inside. I’m going to have a lot of fun killing you.. Then I’m going for that human…”

“You’re not going anywhere near Nezumi. I will protect her for Black!” Gakuran shouted.

At this time, Mayu and Yuki are seen walking out of the entrance as Maeda, Yuko and Rena limped behind them. The sight of Mayu caught attention of Center again as she started laughing maniacally again and started charging crazily towards Mayu. Gakuran stopped Center from getting close to Mayu again as she leaped in front of Center, coated her feet and landed a high speed kick which was blocked effectively by Center. “I said you’re not getting any close to Nezumi! Are you deaf!?” Gakuran then increased the concentration of the vampiric aura coated on her feet and striked Center away.

Center then stood back up as if that kick did no damage to her at all. Center then chuckled like a maniac and leaped towards Gakuran to deliver a series of claw attacks which was evaded effectively by swaying her body from right to left, left to right while slowly stepping backwards. Center then increased her attack speed little by little, causing Gakuran to start becoming flustered. Even with Gakuran’s lightning speed, she struggled a lot to evade against Center’s fury claw attacks. Center’s fury attack became even faster and faster and finally too fast for Gakuran to continue evading and ended up stopping on her tracks, defending against it. Still laughing maniacally, Center continued smashing her claws on the suppressed Gakuran.

“Wow.. Jurina really is insane when she uses her demon mode.” Maeda said.

“She was insane enough to even tried to kill me once in that form.” Rena stated.

“Well, how do we stop her?” Yuko growled.

“I…don’t know.” Rena answered.

“What do you mean you don’t know? Who was the one who stopped her last time then?!” Yuko asked.

“It was my Hellsing’s President, Akane. She was there when Jurina turned into a demon. Akane created a tranquilizer gun specially made to take out Jurina in her demon mode. It’s lethal to human though. But as for Jurina, it’s just enough to knock her unconscious. So far, I have never seen Jurina being knocked out with pure physical force in her demon mode before. Only with Akane’s special tranquilizer gun.” Rena explained.

“So, who should we help now!?” Maeda asked.

Rena became silent for a moment before speaking up again. “It’s our fault that Jurina ended up like this. We have to clean up this mess. Suppressing Jurina is our top priority now. We must aid Gakuran to take Jurina out.”

“Is there no other way?” Maeda asked.

“As long as Akane is not here, there is no other way. She has to be taken out with brute physical force.” Rena shook her head.

“Let me change. I’ll help out!” Yuki said as she turned around to enter the mansion again, before getting stopped by Mayu.

“Yuki.. Will you be okay?” Mayu asked.

Yuki then kissed Mayu’s forehead. “We’ll be fine.” Yuki then rushed in to get her wedding gown changed into her normal attire for more comfort in fighting.

Mayu then looked down on the ground in guilt. “I was useless till the very end..”

“Let’s go, Acchan! Yuko!” Rena shouted as she leaped into action, followed by Maeda and Yuko. Gakuran who was suppressed by Center’s fury attacks, finally found an opening to dodge to the side and delivered a high speed kick successfully to Center’s back, sending her flying into a tree. Center immediately got back up and started slashing down both her claws vigorously, sending random black shockwaves all over the place. At this time, Yuko, Maeda and Rena continued their path towards Center while dodging all her deadly shockwaves. It wasn’t easy to dodge all of them since the area of effect of one shockwave is as long as 3 meters. With Center sending shockwaves randomly like this, Rena, Yuko and Maeda cannot lose their concentration while dodging. One small mistake, and they’ll be sent flying by the shockwave.

Upon reaching towards Center, Rena attempted a slash but got dodged immediately as Center leaped out of the way. This caused Center to stop sending the shockwaves and give an opening for Yuko and Maeda to enter the fray. Yuko attempted a series of punches and kicks only to be evaded every single time, before sent flying with a high speed punch on the face. Yuko flew 20 feet back and grabbed her face in pain. “Gah!! This punch is way stronger than Shibuya’s!”

Rena then leaped towards Center again to deliver a fury of slashes but to no avail. Center merely defended against the slashes with her bare arms covered in scales. Gakuran then leaped in and joined Rena to deliver an even faster series of attacks, now causing Center to be surpressed. Maeda then took this opportunity to ambush Center from the back and chomped onto Center’s left shoulder as hard as she could. Center screamed in pain and finally let her guard down. As soon as Maeda released herself from Center’s shoulder, this gives Gakuran an opening to coat her arms with a concentrated vampiric aura and landed a strong blow towards her left shoulder, sending her flying and crashing into a tree, weakening her.

Thanks to Center’s tough scales even on her shoulders, her left shoulder was kept intact from Maeda’s deadly bite, or else it will be completely ripped off. Being already injured, Center stood up again and looked at her wounded left shoulder before laughing maniacally. Center then leaped towards Gakuran’s direction. This was immediately interfered by Rena who swinged her katana towards Center, causing her to dodge away only to meet up with Yuko’s full forced punch. Upon noticing it, Center immediately deflected Yuko’s punch and directed it towards Rena, causing her to be punched instead. Center then high speed kicked Yuko towards Rena, causing both of them to tumble over together. At this time, Maeda landed another ambush on Center’s left shoulder again to chomp it with all her strength. Center screamed in pain again before grabbing Maeda and slammed her on the ground, causing her to cough out blood. Upon noticing Maeda’s bloodied up face, Center started laughing maniacally and continued slamming her to the ground again.. and again.. and again before tossing her towards Rena and Yuko’s direction with all her force, causing the three of them to be sent flying once again.

Gakuran then leaped in towards Center to land a high speed punch. It grazed Center’s face a little as Center replied with a high speed kick that got defended effectively by Gakuran. Center then increased the force of her kick and managed to send Gakuran flying away. Upon reaching onto the ground, Gakuran landed perfectly, coated her feet and propelled herself right back at Center with an incredibly high speed before landing a high speed kick towards Center. As Center read Gakuran’s movements easily, she dodged to the side, causing Gakuran to miss her target before catching on her feet and slammed her to the ground. Thanks to Gakuran’s amazing reflex, she managed to coat her back before she got slammed on the ground. This reduced the damage received by her. Without hesitating, Center delivered a series on shockwaves close up towards Gakuran who was lying on the floor nonstop. Despite already coating her arms and body with her vampiric aura, Gakuran still received a lot of damage as the force of the black shockwaves from up close was too much for her to handle.

Gakuran is then seen coughing out blood as Center continued her crazy attacks towards Gakuran. Center was suddenly sent flying with a high speed kick from the side. A hand then reached out for Gakuran. “Gakuran-sama, are you alright?”

“B-Black.. You saved me.” Gakuran said while she took Yuki’s hand and stood herself up.

By this time, the completely useless Mayu was literally squeezing her brains by gripping onto her head to think of an idea to at least help then and not be so useless.

Yuko, Maeda and Rena limped towards Gakuran and Yuki, facing Center who is standing herself up before laughing maniacally again.

“She really has a lose screw. What is she laughing at!?” Yuko growled.

“She’s really tough.” Gakuran stated, while holding onto her injured chest.

“We have to try somehow!” Yuko shouted as she leaped in first to deliver a series of attack towards Center. This is of no use as Center read Yuko’s movements easily and dodged every single time. Rena then joined Yuko to deliver a series of slashes, only to be dodged again and again. This time, Yuki flew into action and joined both Yuko and Rena in the series of attacks with her high speed kicks and punches. This gives an opening for Maeda and Gakuran to leap towards Center from the side. Upon noticing this, Center screamed and released an extremely strong blast of black energy from her body, sending everyone flying away at the same time.

By this time, Rena, Yuko and Maeda was already too weak to stand themselves up as they lay on the ground coughing out blood. Gakuran who has a high endurance stood herself up along with Yuki who just joined the fight. “Are you fine, black?” Gakuran asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Yuki replied.

This time, Mayu thought of an idea and started shouting. “Hey, stupid demon! Come and get me!!”

Being shocked, Yuki immediately questioned out loud, “Nezumi-sama, what are you doing!?”

Center’s attention was then diverted towards Mayu. As soon as Gakuran noticed that Center let her guard down, she immediately leaped in and punched Center on the face, sending her crashing into a tree. Center then stood herself up and attempted to pounce on Gakuran. This time, Mayu ran towards the east side of the garden and shouted again “Hey, demon! You can’t catch me!? LAME!!!”

Being angered by Mayu, Center immediately directed her attention towards Mayu again, only to be striked with a high speed punch from the front, causing Center to blast through the tree. Gakuran and Yuki finally understood Mayu’s plan. Center then stood herself up again, but this time, struggling as she was injured quite badly already. As usual, Mayu ran towards the south side of the park and shouted. “You moron! Demon my ass! Being so soft, you should be called an angel instead!”

This time, Center turned her body around to face Mayu and attempted to pounce on her again. Center was showing her back to both Gakuran and Yuki.

“Now!!” Gakuran shouted out loud to notify Yuki as both of them screamed in the top of their lungs and flew towards Center with an incredibly high speed. Gakuran channeled the vampiric aura from her whole body into her right arm, causing it to be coated in a purplish black aura, before striking onto the back of Center’s head along with Yuki with full force, sending her flying towards Mayu. Mayu immediately ducked her head as Center was sent flying over her head, blasting through a few trees and rocks before crashing into another tree and finally unconscious.

“We did it..” Gakuran then dropped down into kneeling position as she panted crazily. Yuki immediately squatted down towards Gakuran and asked, “Hey, Gakuran-sama, how are you feeling right now?”

Gakuran panted a little longer before replying, “I channeled most of my vampiric aura into that last punch.. Now I’m as vulnerable as a normal vampire.”

Rena, Maeda and Yuko limped towards Gakuran as Mayu walked closer as well.

“Y-You protected me, Gakuran..” Mayu said.

Gakuran then found the strength to stand herself up. “You’re an important person to Black. She feels happy around you. I wouldn’t want to take that away from her.”

Mayu then looked down in shame. “W-We even crashed into your wedding, beat up your comrades, and still you ended up protecting me and helped us get out of Jurina’s mess.. We feel guilty for this.”

“As for the wedding crashing, I can understand. If I was in your position, I would do the same thing.” Gakuran said.

“But how about your comrades? We beat them up..” Rena said.

“Don’t worry about that. Our queen has healing powers. She will deal with this once she returns. I will explain this to her.” Gakuran said

“You helped us to stop Jurina as well.. I.. don’t know what to say..” Mayu said with her head down.

“Forget it. I’ll take that as training.” Gakuran then smiled at Mayu before continuing. “I thought you were completely useless till the very end. You actually aided us to defeat that friend of yours.”

“I couldn’t let myself be protected by others like this anymore, so I decided to make a move. Rena said that Demon Jurina is attracted to weak human souls, for this case, me. So, I used myself as a bait to divert her attention and revealed her back to both of you.” Mayu explained.

“It seems I was a little wrong about you. You really are quite a strategist. But still, you can’t protect Black with just brains.” Gakuran stated.

This time, Yuki voiced out, “Nezumi-sama’s strength does not belong in a battlefield. She’s a strategist. She doesn’t need to protect me. I’ll be the one protecting her.”

Gakuran then nodded her head in agreement. “You seem to love her a lot, Black.”

“I-I do…” Yuki answered.

Gakuran then smiled at Yuki and sighed loudly. “I’m calling off the wedding, Black.”

“G-Gakuran-sama!” Yuki got shocked by Gakuran’s statement.

“There’s no need for explanation, Black. I do not want you to regret choosing the wrong person for the rest of your life.” Gakuran said

Gakuran then walked towards Mayu. “By the time you crashed into the wedding, I saw Black’s face beaming with happiness. That time, I was still confused of why Black seemed so happy. When she confessed her love for you to me, I knew I had already lost her to you. The scolding she gave me was spot on. I had no time for Black at all. I never cared for her feelings. I never actually bothered to even ask her if she was lonely without me. I despised that very moment I chose my missions over her. But that’s too late now. You, on the other hand, gave her what she needed. Happiness. Till now, I’m still not sure as to why Black fell in love with you.. But of course, Black has her own reasons for this. Now that I’m handing her over to your care, will you be able to keep her happy till the day you die?”

“I promise I will treat her better than I already am. I too, do not want to see her lose her smile.” Mayu stated out loud in confidence.

“And what if you failed in this?” Gakuran questioned.

“I’ll offer my life to you.” Mayu stated loudly and confidently again.

Gakuran then smirked at Mayu, “A fine deal.”

At this moment, Yuko suddenly voiced out, “If you knew that you had already lost this bat to Mayu when we came crashing in, why didn’t you just let go of her that time? We wouldn’t have to fight at all.”

Gakuran then walked towards Yuko, coated her fingers and flicked it on Yuko’s forehead, causing her to grab onto her forehead in pain. Gakuran then said, “You expect to come in crashing into someone’s wedding and just leave with the bride without getting some beating from the host? I wanted to teach all of you a lesson the next time you come barging in to someone’s white bell occasion.”

This time, Mayu bowed her head, “I’m sorry.”

Gakuran then looked at Maeda and Rena as they bowed their head together and apologized, “I’m sorry.”

Gakuran then looked at Yuko who had her arms crossed sarcastically. “The hell I’m going to apologize to a vampire!”

Gakuran then closed in to Yuko and looked her down before saying, “It doesn’t matter if you’re a werewolf or a human or a vampire. But I’m at least a few hundred years elder than you. Even if you do not want to apologize, learn to respect the elders at least.”

At this time, Rena forced Yuko’s head down in bowing position and apologized for her.

Yuki walked towards Gakuran and said, “Gakuran-sama.. You sacrificed your happiness for me. I.. don’t know what to say..”

“As long as you’re happy, I’ll be happy as well.. Can we still be friends after this?” Gakuran asked with a warm smile and a soft tone.

Yuki landed a kiss on Gakuran’s cheek, “Of course, Gakuran-sama. Thank you for understanding.”

“You’re welcome..  Now I suggest all of you leave before the queen returns. I’ll explain everything to her.” Gakuran said.

Rena then ran towards Jurina and piggybacked her before leaving the scene. Maeda and Yuko supported each other and slowly limped behind Rena. Yuki walked towards Mayu and gave her a warm smile before saying, “So, we’re officially dating now, Nezumi-sama.”

Mayu replied with a warm smile and held Yuki’s hand, “Yes..”

The both of them then left the scene while holding each other’s hands. For some reason, this scene carved a smile on Gakuran’s face despite losing her loved one. As she said, as long as Yuki is happy, she will always be happy. Seeing how happy Yuki is with Mayu, Gakuran can finally leave Yuki under the care of Mayu.

A smooth voice of a girl then echoed into Gakuran’s ears. “You made a huge sacrifice, Gakuran.”

Knowing who the owner of the voice is, Gakuran immediately replied, “You’ve been watching? Since when did you return?”

“I never left.” The voice answered.

“It seems you have mastered the skill to hide your vampiric aura very well in just a mere two days. No wonder you’re the queen, Otabe. Even I wasn’t able to detect your presence at all.” Gakuran said.

“Your words are too kind, Gakuran. I mastered this skill with your help.” The vampire queen, Otabe replied.

“So you just stood there and watch me and the fellow vampires to get pummeled?” Gakuran questioned.

“All of you have to learn to fight your own battles. I will not always be there to protect everyone. Only by engaging in a battle, will you all be able to grow. Even you felt that the demon you fought just now was a good training for you, am I right?” Otabe explained.

Gakuran then smiled and nodded her head. “Wise words as always, Otabe.”

“You flatter me too much, Gakuran. The point here isn’t about me. It’s about you.” Otabe replied.

“What about it?” Gakuran questioned.

“I’m only going to ask one question. Nothing more. Do you think it is worth it, sacrificing your happiness like this?” Otabe questioned.

“I did not sacrifice my happiness. Black’s happiness is my happiness. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. As long as Black is happy, I will be happy. Wise words, huh?” Gakuran ended the sentence jokingly, causing Otabe to giggle as she shook her head at Gakuran’s open mindedness.

Otabe then smiled sarcastically at Gakuran. “And who did you get your wisdom from?”

Gakuran then put her arms around Otabe’s shoulder. “Of course it’s from our beloved queen, Otabe-sama!”

Otabe then shook her head again at Gakuran’s playfulness. “Let’s go back in. We need to treat our comrades.”

Chapter 15 - For Black
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 16 - A deal with the demon

I have created a poll.. After reading this chapter, kindly help to fill up the poll if you have the time..

We have finally reached the last arc of the fic!! Jurina's arc
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:54:07 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 15)(UPDATED)
« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2013, 09:02:09 PM »
Can't wait for Jurinas arc ;)
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2013, 09:17:34 PM »
nyahahaha..,Queen Otabe toujou :onioncheer: :on woohoo:

because she is a stratgist she need to learn how to protect herself...by saying you will always protect her,you just spoil that brat too much black :bigdeal:

way to go gakuran :on GJ: but it seems they haven't learnt the lesson yet...especially that brat :bigdeal:

as for the poll,not gakuran of course...

she deserve someone better than yuki,like the queen maybe :kekeke: the queen and the ace...that would become an epic couple :cool1:

and not mayu either... :kekeke:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: July 19, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »
I was away only for seven days and everything what happened is just to much for my brain. :panic:
( I read from 12 chapter ).
But finally demon side was here. NICE!!!!!!
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #356 on: July 20, 2013, 12:18:29 AM »
oh my squirrel *oops cutie werewolf, how short-tempered you are  :mon misch:
but still i love a grumpy yuko  :mon inluv:

great battle everyone! and gakuran, Y U SO GENTLEMAN ??!  :on GJ:
my yuihan appeared too, i'm glad! queen, eh??  :twothumbs

waiting for the next and the last arc!
keep your hard work kevin-san  :onioncheer:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: July 20, 2013, 01:08:49 AM »
Eh? Did someone mention me? O.o

So an update everyday, huh? I'll be in heaven by Tuesday~  :cow:

I thought Demon J would last at least for another chapter but I guess the gangs are strong as well, I never would've thought they would be able to knock Demon J out. I was hoping for Rena to stop her single handed with sth unexpected. XD

Now what kind of arc is Jurina's arc cuz since the beginning we don't know much about J except she's half angle half demon. Oh and I demand WMatsui!!!

PS: Demon J look scares me...so sorry guys...I'm not sure how does she looks exactly cuz the Demon J look in my head are too horrifying.  :sweatdrop:

Everyday Juriken

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #358 on: July 20, 2013, 02:09:15 AM »
Next chapte we will know more about jurina,like sherin san said,we dont know much information about her.even rena,i doubt she know a lot about her parther,
Like,where jurina come from?

Or why she half angel half demon?

Or why she join the organization?

Looks like akane is the one knowing all jurina matters

Thank for the update,and about the poll,of course mayu deserved yuki,like yuki said.beside it a little weird after all the wedding crash gakuran still deserved yuki,it just to late for her to make up.

Thank again
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #359 on: July 20, 2013, 04:09:07 AM »
POPCAT : Thanks for reading.. Stay tuned!!

Bunny_rabbit : Well, since hey're together now already, let's just leave them be.. Gakuran's happy enough.. At least Rena, Maeda and Mayu apologized.. Yuko is still as prideful as ever.. Not apologizing towards a vampire.. :on lol: .. As for Gakuran and Otabe, just wait for the last chapter... :on GJ:

Zita : 7 days, huh? means you get to read a few chapters in a row.. Thanks for supporting.

atsukojiyuu_C : Yuko is a werewolf.. She will never bow or apologize to vampire... EVER... besides, her pride is keeping her from doing so. :wahaha:

Sherin : Yes, someone did mention you.. You're an amazing artist.. XD Demon Jurina here is up against 5 elites at the same time.. Yuko the werewolf ace, Rena the legendary hunter, Maeda the special infected, Yuki the royal blooded vampire and also Gakuran the vampire ace.. Yup.. Jurina didn't stand a chance.. But don't forget that all 5 of them got injured by Jurina alone.. Here's the good news for you then.. Jurina's arc will be very Wmatsui centered..
PS : Jurina's demon form is as explained in the beginning. Side of the face and arms covered in scales, white fair, razor sharp claws and dark red glowing eyes..

kurogumi : Well, she joined the organization basically is to stick to Rena solely.. that's all.. Other details about her might, or might not be revealed in this last arc..

STAY TUNED PEOPLE!! :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: K - Only Human