JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 251085 times)

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 16)(UPDATED)
« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
Jurina now is slowly losing her body to the demon.. If the demon take control of her body completely, she will be permanently insane.

Jurina was really desperate to get the demon out of her body so that she will not hurt anyone in the future..

As she was about to kill the family, Jurina recalled the times she was with Rena and immediately stopped the attack.

This proves that Jurina still has a sane mind that time.

She's angry because Mephisto actually almost made her kill 3 innocent lives while she still has a sane mind..

So, the development for this will continue in the next chapter. :on GJ:

Something will happen to Jurina in the next chapter..

AHHHHH I can't wait!!!!  :bleed eyes:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #381 on: July 21, 2013, 08:50:40 AM »
"Something"...Hmm~ I wonder what's that something :mon dunno:
OMG~ Jurina almost kill three innocent peoples :stoned:
Who's that Mephisto guy :scolding:
Rena's in love with Jurina~~ :mon firecrack: :mon money: :mon santa2: :mon santa3:
Don't disregard for Haruna's power :bigdeal:
Lovey- dovey Mayuki moments :hiakhiakhiak: and also the others reaction :on lol:
Too curious :mon headbang:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline sayanee123

• Sayamilky & Wmatsui shipper <3
« Reply #382 on: July 21, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
jurina is a good person  :farofflook:
aaaaahh finally Wmatsui  :inlove: :inlove:
demon, please get out from jurina's body  :pleeease:
author-san please don't make jurina suffer  :gyaaah:  :frustrated:
please update soon :bow: :bow: :bow:
山本彩
小嶋陽菜
松井珠理奈

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #383 on: July 21, 2013, 09:55:47 AM »
Mephistopheles~ isn't the name of famous demon in germany fairy tail if im not wrong,correct me
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #384 on: July 21, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »
Mephistopheles~ isn't the name of famous demon in germany fairy tail if im not wrong,correct me

Correct!! yes, i took the name Mephisto from the demon Mephistopheles in the german folklore :on GJ:

I'll try to update the next chapter tonight again.. If i have the time.. lol...

Once again, those who didn't get my announcement, please click this link -----> http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35826.msg1205366#msg1205366

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #385 on: July 21, 2013, 10:50:06 AM »
Hope jurina is able to tide over this life crisis, and rena would not need to use the holy saber light.

Y aren't the angels helping Jurina...poor thing... :cry:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2013, 10:52:25 AM »

Y aren't the angels helping Jurina...poor thing... :cry:

DC2805-san, the angels aren't helping because of Jurina's nature. She'a nephilim. A half angel and a half demon. It's because of the demon blood flowing in Jurina's body that the angels decided not to help her at all..

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »
I wonder if there'll be any mention of J's parents?

And update the next chapters already!!!  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2013, 11:04:52 AM »
Sherin-san,

Nope.. Her parents will not be mentioned.. At least not for now.. If you know what  i mean.. :glasses:

As i said before this, I'll try to update the next chapter tonight.. Which is within 6-7 hours time.. That's if i'm free..  :on lol:

But most probably it will be done by then..

So, stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2013, 11:08:25 AM »
Nope.. Her parents will not be mentioned.. At least not for now.. If you know what  i mean..

A sequel? XD

6-7 hours time????????  :stoned:

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2013, 11:11:11 AM »
Nope.. Her parents will not be mentioned.. At least not for now.. If you know what  i mean..

A sequel? XD

6-7 hours time????????  :stoned:

Well, I never said anything.. lol..

What's with your shocked expression about 6-7hrs? Too long? Too fast? :on lol:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2013, 11:34:13 AM »
Eh?!?! What'll happen to Jurina in the next chapter?!?!
-Ma...Mephisto, at first thought...Ao no exorcist!!~ LoL
-Sorry bout that...Ah...Jurina is feeling guilty...
-A-And she almost kill the three family?!?! Eh?!?!
-And hey, Rena-chan~ Be a little honest could ya'??~
-LoL, the MaYuki is going lovey-dovey already~~ Haha.

>anyway, plz update soon...can't wait for the next one!!~

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2013, 11:42:29 AM »
Well, I never said anything.. lol..

Suspious~

What's with your shocked expression about 6-7hrs? Too long? Too fast?

To LOOOONG!!! I won't be home by that time.  :cry:

Everyday Juriken

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2013, 12:02:51 PM »
I'm waiting (6:00 AM) 

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »
Here it comes!!! Chapter 17 of the series! :onioncheer: :ding: :onioncheer: :ding: :cool1:

Things are finally getting heated up! :onionwhip:

OMG! Jurina! What happened to you?! Why are you doing this!? :OMG:

ENJOY!! :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu: :luvuluvu:

Chapter 17 - Confrontation

A bright light shone down from the sky deep in the forest as Jurina landed on the ground to come face to face with Mephisto once again.

“You came back early, Center.” Mephisto said. Jurina merely ignored Mephisto’s statement and glared right back at him.

Mephisto then looked at Jurina’s face and arms before continuing, “The demon scales are spreading faster than I imagined. If this goes on, you’ll be a full demon in a few days time.”

This time, Jurina shouted back at Mephisto. “Shut up, Mephisto!”

“You came back empty handed. Where’re the heads, Center?” Mephisto insisted.

Jurina then snickered, “Well, there’s a head, alright.”

“Where is it then?” Mephisto asked.

“YOURS!!” Jurina shouted as she summoned her scythe and leaped towards Mephisto. Jurina then swinged her scythe towards Mephisto to send a series of shockwaves towards him but to no avail, as he defended against all Jurina’s shockwaves with his own shockwaves. As soon as Jurina reached in front of Mephisto, she attempted to slash her scythe down to deliver a shockwave from zero diatance. Right before she could send out her shockwave, Mephisto dodged to the side and landed a kick from the side to Jurina instead, sending her crashing towards a tree. Being already weakened so much from trying to resist against the demon within her, Jurina stood back up with the help of her scythe.

“You’re really naïve, Center! You would rather become a demon than to kill some innocent humans for me!?” Mephisto voiced out loud.

“Killing an innocent human when I’m still sane is far worse than becoming a demon! At least I know that I still have some humanity in me left! You on the other hand, Mephisto, tried to manipulate me to kill innocent humans!” Jurina shouted back while balancing herself on her scythe.

“I wasn’t manipulating you! I was merely giving you a choice of freedom! You chose this path yourself, Center. Seems like you would rather become a demon and hurt the ones you love.” Mephisto said.

Jurina then snickered at Mephisto’s statement. “You may be right.. When I become demon, I will hurt the ones close to me. But at least I know of one person who can and WILL stop me.”

“I gave you a choice, and you rejected. Don’t blame me when everything is too late in the future.” Mephisto said.

Jurina grinned, “Of course I won’t blame you. That’s because by that time, I would have already killed you!” Jurina then lifted her scythe from the ground and sent a series of shockwaves again and again. Mephisto dodged every single one of them while leaping towards Jurina. She then leaped at the same time and clashed along with Mephisto. Mephisto attempted a slash towards Jurina but got deflected immediately by Jurina’s swing of her scythe. Jurina then used this opening to send Mephisto flying away with a shockwave.

Mephisto then stood himself up and dusted his back and snickered at Jurina. Jurina was already panting. She literally exhausted as the angel within her is weakening by the minute with her eye bags becoming heavier and the scales spreading more. “You’re starting to lose yourself, Center.” Mephisto snickered before leaping towards Jurina.

Jurina then held up her scythe, spinned it around her arms and pointed it towards the leaping Mephisto. “I’m going to end this fight right now with this last attack!!”

Jurina then gripped onto her scythe firmly as a blast of blue light emit from her body and into her scythe, causing it to be engulfed in a bright, blue aura. She then screamed, “Heaven Secret Art : Holy Slash!”

Jurina then swinged her scythe towards Mephisto, sending out an extremely huge and bright shockwave that could light up the whole forest with an incredibly high speed, causing Mephisto to be flustered before getting blasted away, crashing through a lot of trees. Jurina then toppled onto the ground being exhausted from the amount of energy used. All the trees within 100meters in front of her were literally cut off. Jurina then stood up and looked further to notice Mephisto’s body laying on the ground about 100meters away, motionless. Jurina then sighed out loud. “I did it..”

“I don’t think so.” A voice then echoed into Jurina’s ears as her eyes immediately diverted towards Mephisto. Jurina’s eyes widened in shock from the sight of Mephisto standing himself up. Somehow, he looked a little…different. Mephisto then grinned at Jurina before leaping towards her again. This time, in an instant, Mephisto appeared right in front Jurina, startling her. Jurina didn’t get a chance to react as Mephisto grabbed her on the neck and slammed her towards a tree, chocking her and pinning her. Jurina lost energy to grab hold of her scythe as she released it from her grip and tried to pry Mephisto’s red, scaly hands off. Mephisto had already transformed into his true demon form rather than the human form he used to fight against Jurina. Now, his skin is literally red in colour, completely covered with scales. His eyes were glowing in yellow and teeth became razor sharp fangs.

“Angels will never be as powerful as demons.” Mephisto growled at the suffering Jurina. He then spread his black, scaly demon wings and brought Jurina flying high up to the sky. Mephisto then spinned his body around before tossing Jurina back down to the ground, causing her to cough blood out. Without a moment of hesitation, he immediately flew back down and landed a punch on the laying Jurina’s stomach. Upon impact, the ground around her broke, causing her to cough out blood once again. Jurina then grabbed onto her stomach in pain as Mephisto just stood there looking at her scream in pain.

“This is the punishment for trying to attack me in the first place, Center. I have no time to waste on a lowlife like you!” Mephisto then turned his back around, ready to fly away from the scene before he gave one last look at Jurina and said, “This is already your destiny, Center. As long as the demon is within you, you will always be a danger to everyone around you. Even the ones you love will fall prey to your wrath.” Upon finishing his sentence, Mephisto spread his wings and flew off from the forest, disappearing in the starry night of the sky.

Jurina then grabbed her scythe and stood herself up with the help of it and teleported back to Rena’s house. Upon reaching Rena’s house, Rena immediately noticed Jurina’s wounds and immediately ran towards her to tend to her wounds. “Jurina! Who did this to you?!”

Rena then supported Jurina as she walked her to the bed and sat her down. Jurina then explained. “I got beaten up by a demon.”

“A demon? So far there had never been a case involving demons before. Why would the demon want to hurt you?” Rena asked.

“I tried to make a deal with him.” Jurina said.

“Wait. You made a deal with the demon!? Well, what kind of deal?” Rena questioned suspiciously.

“He said that he will extract the demon soul out of me if I kill three innocent lives.” Jurina explained.

“What!? Why would you make such a deal, Jurina!? You know we’re not supposed to harm innocent humans!” Rena questioned out loud with her eyes wide open.

“I… was desperate for it, Rena-chan.” Jurina looked away.

“So you killed the humans!?” Rena’s eyes widened even more.

“No, I didn’t. this is why I got into a fight with the demon.”

Rena then sighed in relief. “I’m glad you didn’t do it, Jurina. Taking a human’s life is a crime punishable by death.”

“Rena-chan, in the next few days, my body will be completely taken over by the demon. By that time, I wouldn’t even think about taking ONE human’s life. I will be killing EVERY SINGLE HUMAN I SEE.” Jurina stated out loud.

“I-I will stop you from turning into a demon. I will!” Rena grabbed Jurina’s shoulders.

Jurina then shook her head. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, Rena-chan. How are you going to stop me from turning?”

“I…I…” Worlds could not come out from Rena’s mouth as she knew Jurina was spot on.

“This process is unstoppable, Rena-chan. Look at me now. There’s no avoiding becoming a demon.” Jurina then stood up and showed her arms to Rena. Jurina’s arms are almost completely covered in scales.

Rena remained silent. Jurina then grabbed Rena on her shoulders. “You can stop me, Rena-chan. You can end my wrath.”

Rena then removed Jurina’s hands from her shoulder. “You know I won’t have the heart to do that, Jurina.”

“You have no choice, Rena-chan. You’re the only one with the weapon to stop me. If you don’t everyone around me will die.” Jurina explained.

Rena then shook her head. “I can’t do it, Jurina..”

“You have to, Rena-chan!” Jurina grabbed Rena’s shoulders again, but this time, I was with more strength.

Rena smacked Jurina’s hands away again and turned back while covering her ears tightly, hoping not to hear anymore of this. “Stop saying this!”

“If you don’t end this now, I will end up killing everyone, Rena! Including you! YOU HAVE TO KILL ME!!!” Jurina screamed.

“STOP IT!!”  *SLAP!*

Rena got startled by her own action of slapping Jurina hard on her face. Rena then apologized. “I…I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to..”

Jurina then turn her head back towards Rena. “I love you, Rena-chan.. I do not want to end up killing you as well.. I’m sorry for bothering you so late at night.” Jurina then teleported away, leaving Rena to fall on the floor while tears rolled down her face.

The next morning

Yuki was hanging out at Mayu’s house while watching the news on the television alone. Mayu then suddenly came from behind and back hugged Yuki, startling her a little. “Nezumi-sama..”

“What are you watching, Yuki?” Mayu asked softly.

“I’m watching the news, Nezumi-sama.”

“Watching the news is boring, Yuki… Why don’t we do something more…entertaining..” Mayu said in the most seductive voice as she bit on Yuki’s ears softly.

“Ah.. N-Nezumi-sama…” Yuki moaned a little at the small action Mayu did as she continued panting. Mayu then climbed on top of Yuki and pinned her down. Mayu noticed that Yuki is already panting a lot from her little bite.

“I only bit your ears softly and you’re already so turned on…” Mayu said seductively.

“I’m sensitive on the ears…”

“I never knew, Yuki…” Mayu then lean down and started biting it a little rougher than before, causing Yuki to moan louder. Mayu then reached her tongue out and licked Yuki’s ears, causing her to flinch upon contact while her panting got heavier and heavier. Mayu continued licking on Yuki’s ears and ended it with a soft bite that caused Yuki to moan out loud, unable to contain her voice any longer.

Mayu then pulled away from Yuki. “Your moan is very sexy, Yuki.. It… turns me on..”

Without saying another word, Yuki pulled Mayu’s face back in and start kissing her crazily. Maybe Yuki was a little too turned on by Mayu that she couldn’t stop. Even after a long moment kissing, they didn’t want to separate from each other to gasp for air. When Mayu forced herself away from Yuki to gasp for air, Yuki immediately pulled Mayu back in and continue kissing her, as her tongue roamed inside Mayu’s mouth, making her unable to separate herself. Yuki then slide her hands into Mayu’s clothes and started fondling all over the place, causing Mayu to start panting and moaning loudly. Since they were kissing, Mayu’s moans sounded muffled. Hearing the muffled moans from Mayu turned Yuki on even more as she slided her tongue deeper into Mayu’s mouth and started twirling around with Mayu’s.

Finally, Yuki separated herself from the kiss as both of then panted heavily and strongly for air. This time, Yuki pushed Mayu back and pinned her down instead. “I need to have my revenge on you for biting my ears just now, Nezumi-sama..”

Yuki then leaned her head down towards Mayu’s neck and started licking her neck while sucking on it, causing Mayu to moan out loud. Yuki was too engrossed in turning Mayu on until a little accident occurred.

“Ouch!!” Mayu screamed out in pain all of a sudden. Yuki removed herself from Mayu’s neck in shock as Mayu held onto her neck.

“Did you just bite me!?” Mayu questioned out loud.

“Oops..” Yuki replied with a dumbfounded expression.

“Don’t oops me! You just bit me with your vampire fangs! What’s going to happen to me!?” Mayu questioned out loud again.

Yuki was about to explain when she got cut off by the explosion sounds coming from the television news.

A reporter is seen to be doing a live news from a helicopter flying just above the city. “Now caught live on camera. A girl is seen terrorizing the city by sending some sort of shockwaves all around with some weapon she’s holding, causing everyone to run away in fear.”

The camera then zoomed down into the city to reveal a girl covered in scales, holding a scythe and sending shockwaves all over the place, destroying cars and also buildings. Yuki’s eyes then widened in shock. “I-Is that…”

“Jurina!!??” Mayu shouted out loud.

“What is Jurina-sama doing!?” Yuki stated out loud.

“She’s exposing the supernatural world! I have to call Rena.” Mayu stated again as she grabbed onto her phone. Her actions were then halted by another scene from the live news.

“Wait.. A breaking news! There seems to be another girl trying to confront that girl face to face.” The news reporter stated.

“Nezumi-sama, look!!” Yuki pulled Mayu’s shirt.

“Rena!?”

In the middle of the city

“What are you trying to do, Jurina!?” Rena shouted at Jurina.

Jurina is now almost completely covered in scales and her hair is already partially white. Her eyebags were even heavier than before. And her eyes, slightly glowing in red. “Ah.. Rena-chan.. You came.”

“Why are you doing this, Jurina!?” Rena shouted.

Jurina then showed an evil grin to Rena. “For no reason..”

This statement from Jurina somehow sent chills down Rena’s spine as she have never seen Jurina acted like this before. “You’re still answering my questions. This proves that you’re still sane. I have no idea why or who is forcing you to do this, but you have to end this madness now!”

Jurina then pointed her scythe towards Rena. “How about a no?”

A frown came upon Rena’s confused face. “What happened to you, Jurina!? Stop right now!”

Rena then attempted to slowly walk towards Jurina step by step. Upon noticing this, Jurina immediately sent a shockwave towards Rena, causing her to leap away. This of course shocked Rena as well as she didn’t know why Jurina tried to attack her when she is still sane.

“Stay away from me! Don’t you come any closer! Another step and I’ll slice you into pieces!” Jurina screamed at Rena.

“You’re exposing the supernatural world into the public, Jurina! This is a serious matter!!” Rena screamed back.

“I…do not care about that.” Jurina grinned.

“Akane gave me direct orders to stop you, Jurina! What you’re doing now is a serious offense!”

“Akane asked you to stop me, huh? The problem is, can you?” Jurina then sent a shockwave towards Rena, causing her to leap away again.

“I don’t know why you’re doing this, but I will stop you, Jurina!”

Jurina then let out a maniacal laugh before saying, “There’s no way you will be able to stop me, Rena-chan. Not like this..”

“What are you talking about, Jurina?!”

Jurina then grinned. “Let’s have a death match, shall we? Let’s fight with our full strength!”

“A what!? No.. You’re not thinking about using your demon mode, are you!?”

“You’re right…”

“No! STOP!!!”

“Demon mode Stage 3 : Activate!”

Rena’s eyes widened in shock from Jurina’s statement. “S-She had a stage 3!?”

Chapter 17 - Confrontation
END

Next Chapter : Chapter 18 - Rena vs Center

Next Chapter will be the second last chapter.. :on gay:

Stay tuned for more fighting in the next chapter, Rena vs Center.. :on GJ:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:56:51 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 17)(UPDATED)
« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2013, 05:10:01 PM »
Thank you for the update...  :bow:

Mayuki moments  :inlove:

Arrrrgggghhhhh...what's gonna happen to Jurina??  :panic:

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Rena stop your Juju !!!

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
Ahhhh!!!! Too short!!! I need more!!!!  :frustrated:

Jurina is definitely doing that on purpose to make Rena kill her.  :gyaaah:

So I sketched this out, but I'm not in artistic mode lately. I seriously should draw a new one properly.  :err:

And I told you! I'm not sure what Demon J looks like!!! I don't know what the color of the scales and I get goosebumps drawing those scales.  :on freeza:

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2013, 05:35:06 PM »
Ahhhh!!!! Too short!!! I need more!!!!  :frustrated:

Jurina is definitely doing that on purpose to make Rena kill her.  :gyaaah:

So I sketched this out, but I'm not in artistic mode lately. I seriously should draw a new one properly.  :err:

And I told you! I'm not sure what Demon J looks like!!! I don't know what the color of the scales and I get goosebumps drawing those scales.  :on freeza:

Well, the details will be revealed in the last chapter.. Next chapter is just them fighting..

AND WOW!!!! :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star: :mon star:

YOU'RE AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw the scales! That's almost exactly what i had in my mind of Demon Jurina!!

You, sister... deserve an award.. :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2013, 05:40:12 PM »
Lol thanks, just to tell you, this is my first time drawing sth like wings(well second time), scales, demons, angles, etc.  :depressed:

I'm looking forward to J's demon final form, or is it 3rd is the last form? A horn(s) will come out perhaps?  :wahaha:

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2013, 05:44:27 PM »
Lol thanks, just to tell you, this is my first time drawing sth like wings(well second time), scales, demons, angles, etc.  :depressed:

I'm looking forward to J's demon final form, or is it 3rd is the last form? A horn(s) will come out perhaps?  :wahaha:

Good job on that wonderful picture.. It's so good that i have to save it into my com..  :on GJ:

Yes.. 3rd stage is Jurina's TRUE demon form.. Her appearance and what she looks like will be explained in the next chapter.. And Yes. She has horns now. :on lol:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts