JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Capa-City

Author Topic: [020516] (KojiYuu) Jealousy and Possessiveness. - Prologue-ishhh(???)  (Read 2485 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
A/N: I felt like I need to write it, probably because of what Yuko just did. :farofflook: I don't know if I should post it, since I'm too busy. But whatever, right? :mon XD:

PROLOGUE

It was another normal day for a working woman like Kojima Haruna. She’s a member of AKB48, a hard working model, and a lover of AKB48’s ex-Ace; known as Oshima Yuko. The two of them are together for almost 10 years, yet Yuko’s jealousy and possessiveness will always get in the way. For a woman who’s gorgeous and who owns a sexy body, Yuko stated that she owns that. The short girl said that she’s the only one who’s allowed to touch the tall girl’s waist, legs, ears, face, in short, every part of Kojima Haruna’s body belongs to the great Oshima Yuko.

The tall girl got up from her bed, it was only 5:32 in the morning. But she got up because of her job, as a model. Not as a member of AKB48. Her long yet slim right arm lazily reached for the switch of the lamp. The lamp lighted the whole room, but she felt a small arms around her waist. Knowing that it was Yuko, the older girl reached for her phone. Though she gently rested the phone beside her. She gently re-positioned again; this time, Haruna’s seated down on the bed, while Yuko was just snuggling to her waist. The older girl grabbed her phone once again, and she received 5 messages from her manager. Telling that she should prepare herself for her photoshoot with Saito Takumi, which made her nervous yet annoyed at the same time.

She knows, she knows that Yuko will rage when she learned that Haruna will meet with Saito Takumi. The tall girl’s fore finger started to tap the short’s girl’s head and cheeks. “Hey, Yuuchan.” The older girl called her lover as her lips met with the younger girl’s cheeks. “I’m going to go now.” Haruna said as she felt the tight short arms on her waist got loosen up. The tall girl got up from their bed as she kneeled down on the floor, observing Yuko’s sleeping face. It was the first time when Haruna got early than Yuko; the tall girl knows that the short girl’s working hard for the two of them and for the fame. The tall girl arranged her hair and rested it on her left shoulder, as her body got near the short girl’s body; her lips landed on Yuko’s lips.

Haruna smiled while looking at Yuko; the short girl knew that it was Haruna who kissed her, even though she’s sleeping, she’s still smiling. The tall girl’s feet dragged her on her way to the comfort room; bringing her bag, cellphone, peach bra, red underwear, and a white dress with her.

“This is going to be a long day…” Haruna said as she sighed, her hands closed the door as she decided to shower.

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: [020516] (KojiYuu) Jealousy and Possessiveness. - Prologue-ishhh(???)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:46:53 AM »
What yuko just did???????
sorry..lack of connection past few weeks..
what yuko do??..and rinee san~
sankyuu for the prologue-ishhh(???)~~
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:53:10 AM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
Re: [020516] (KojiYuu) Jealousy and Possessiveness. - Prologue-ishhh(???)
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 07:20:45 PM »
Ahh, I also saw that magazine  :mon pissed:

It's for anan right? With Kojiharu and Saito Takumi  :mon dunno:

Tbh I was like mentally going crazy over it lool,  I was like "GTFO NYAN-NYAN IS YUKO'S! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"  :mon mad:

I'm a crazy fan smh, I'm crazy overprotective of my oshis, I love everyone in the 48g, everyone, literally everyone.  :mon lovelaff:

Well, this is one interesting prologue-ishhh haha  :mon inluv:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Capa-City