JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - U You

Author Topic: The Hardships of love - chapter 7 (AtsuMina) 28/5/2014  (Read 22223 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Chapter one 11/11/12
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 01:02:03 PM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for interesting trailer :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 11:24:16 AM »
I like it! Can't wait to see how they will pass from hate to love

Offline dark48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • BELIEVE and it will happen
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
Love the first chapter :heart: :heart:

Can't w8 for the next update

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 03:22:47 PM »
the more you hate the more you love  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
Another Atsumina!!
*fireworks all around*
Life is treating me well :)
Please update soon!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 10:45:45 PM »
Replies:

@Kojiyuu44: Glad you like it thanks for commenting lol glad life is treating you well

@Miayaka: They do say that dont they lol forgot about that saying thanks for commenting

@Dark48: Ive writ it but im not going to put it up just yet coz im going to Germany for two days and it needs some tweeks I promise you will love the update

@Kahem: It will be a long process lol

@Cisda83:Thanks for reading glad you like it

@Crossing Crossroads: You know I never noticed thanks for pointing it out I will take more care in the future  :)

@O r i g a m i: Its going to be a long wait till they are a couple remember they have to be friends first ahaha

@Steftakami: Thanks and thankyou for commenting

@Sakura_drop_: Yes but there are alot of obstacles ahead lol ahahaha and did you know 2NE1 won no awards this year in the MAMA'S but big bang and Gd did lol

@Haruko: Thanks for commenting and yes Kojiyuu are together i dont think I have a fic without them lol

@Arrow27: Thank you for the support and im glad you like it im still deciding how to make them like eachother ahahaha and how to make their families seem even worse than they are so I hope you look foward to it

@Adam: Yup their parents are mean but ooooo well lol off 2 germany 2morra you want a gift lol and sorry for the no update i know i promised but was busy it has been writ tho

@Everyone: Thank you all for reading and supporting my fic chap 2 has been writen but i wont post it yet coz it needs spell checking and tweeks need to be made also im going Germany for two days so it wont be up to soon sorry about that but anyway thanks for reading and thanks to those who commented and even thoughs who didnt =) hmmm what else to say lol hmmmm oh thats right Have a lovely Xmas people =)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Replies 1/12/12
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »
Hehe yes please and don't worry I know you've been busy so don't worry about  it lol.  Well at least it will be up when you come back  looking forward to it. Btw hope you have a amazing time in Germany and if you go check point Charlie there is a McDonald's there because we all know what your like about McDonald's don't we lol  and oh yeah try not to be too bad for the teachers. Merry Christmas to you too :)

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 11:24:05 PM »
Ah, nice story! Keep going :)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 09:06:00 PM »
The hardships of love

Chapter 2

My day offically ruined and its barely even began why?

All because of a sertant manly miget that goes by the despicable name of Takahashi Minami.

Aish she makes me sick how dare the insect speak to me like that! If it werent for her best friends jumping into our agrument and dragging the bafoon away im postive that we would have killed eachother.

Okay Atsuko calm down calm down ahhhh who am I kidding im going to kill that pip squeak and make her wish she never crossed the great Maeda Atsuko! I charged through the school gates pushing all who dared to stand in my way when im in such a bad mood. I quickly entered the school and opened my shoe locker taking my normal shoes off and throwing them inside as I took the indoor shoes out to wear. I slammed the shoe locked door closed then made my way to the school roof to cool down.

As I arrived I heard voices which I quickly knew who the owners of were. I opened the with force and walked onto to the roof the air hitting my face instantly cooling down my face that was red with rage. "Ahhh Atsuko!" I heard a high pitched voice shout. "Hey Tomomi." I said waving at my best friend since I was five. And there right next to her was none other than the notorious fashion queen of the school my other best friend and her girlfriend Itano Tomomi who i've known her since I was 13. We just nodded at eachother to acknowledge the others existence we never really needed words to communicate we just seemed to know what the other was thinking. I suppose that shows how close we are huh?

"So whats wrong?" She asked putting her arms around Tomomi's waist causing her to blush with the unusal show of affection. "That miget!" I screamed kicking the ground. "Again?" They asked in unison. I nodded my head and clenched my fists in anger I was never really good at calming down but then neither is Tomochin a bad trait of ours yes. "You know what to." Said Tomomi showing a smile to me as she moved her body more in to Tomochin. Aish this couple. I shook my head and walked over to the rails of the roof then put my hands on them pushing my body foward a little then shouting "BAKAMIGET!" letting out all my anger into the innocent air. I screamed and screamed while Tomotomo just watched me silently happy that I was able to get out my frustrations.

"Atsuko come on its time for class we are already 10 minutes late." Interuppted Tomomi as I shouted. I nodded the turned around and headed towards the door opening it then stood there waiting for the couple to follow. Tomomi relcutantly removed herself from her girlfriends arms but easliy recovered from her disappointment ment when Tomochin took hold of her hand and interwined it with her own. Cute. Tomomi skipped over to me while dragging a rather amused Tomochin behind her. I shook my head and went down the steps with Tomotomo following closely behind chatting about fashion like always.

We entered class. Instantly all eyes were on us. "Miss Maeda Miss Itano Miss Kasai you are late." Said the teacher sternly. "Congratulations you pointed out the obvious want me to clap?" Replied Tomochin sarcasticly as she made her way to her seat by the window. I chuckled at Tomochin's sentence but unfortunately for Tomochin Tomomi didnt find it funny like me. "Tomochin~~ what have I said about being polite to the teachers?" Asked Tomomi making her way to her seat which was besides Tomochin. "Never be disrespectful but what do you excpect me to do since she pointed out the obvious." Said Tomochin waving her hand to Tomomi literally meaning just leave it be. Tomomi huffed but didnt argue instead she sat down and started to copy down notes that where on the board. As for me I was still stood at the front of the class by the teacher.

"Care to give me a pen I left mine at home."

"Thats not the only thing you left."

"What do you mean by that miget?!"

"Well you certantily left your brains at home and dont call me a miget baka!"

"Dont call me a baka you imbesil."

"Wow a big word there for you huh?"

"Thats it im going to kill you!"

I jumped foward and took Takamiget by her collar lifting her up from her seat. Just as I went to slap her something stopped my hand and pulled it back forcefully. "Let go of Minami." A girl said I let go of her collar and turned around to face who ever stopped me from killing the miget. "Yuko...........let go of me and I will leave the small frie alone." I said trying to push her away thankfully she let go. "Get to your seats the both of you Miss Takahashi Miss Oshima Miss Kasai Miss Itano and lastly Miss Maeda detention after school dont argue also extra for Madea Oshima and Takahashi for the disturbance and also Itano for talking back to me got it?" The teacher questioned with a tone of dont-you-dare-say-no in her voice. "Yes Miss." We replied not wanting to argue since we were already on her bad side knowing that this was her being kind.

"Bakamiget." I muttered under my breath as I walked past loud enough for her to hear only for her to trip me up as I went past. "Miss Takahashi oustide now!" Exclamined the teacher. "Okay." Takahashi got up from her seat shooting a sneaky evil smirk in my direction as she did.

TBC ...............

@Everyone: Sorry for the late update everyone chapter two deleted itself so I had to re-write it im sorry its short.
Can anyone gusse who the teacher is ?????

And Thanks for reading my fic =)

Oh and anyone heard Say!! Ippai by our lovely awesome Ono Erena if not check it out !!!!!

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Updated 13/1/12 chapter 2
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 09:19:27 PM »
Umm I don't know who the teacher is going to be and lol tht was good that yuko was there to stop her anyway its about time you updated Robyn :P anyway it wasn't that short so don't worry update soon

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 11:37:14 PM »
thanks for the update :D Really like this fic so was happy to see the next chapter up :) I'm also not sure who the teacher is & I'm horrible at guessing, but I feel bad for her whoever she is, that she has to deal with those kinds of students in her class lol.
& wow, a fight almost broke out there but good thing Yuko held Atsuko back otherwise it wouldve been messy :P
Thanks again, looking forward to your next update :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »
Tomotomo!!!!
lol it is really the war! I wonder how they managed to not kill each other during all those years xD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 04:18:48 AM »
Atsuko and Minami is fighting again...

Their fight is quite childish...

Well what's going to happen with Atsuko and Minami... next..

Thank you for the update... can't wait to see the next

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 04:56:51 AM »
Tomotomo!!!!
lol it is really the war! I wonder how they managed to not kill each other during all those years xD
yeah!!.. omg but since when they hate each other?

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 09:41:16 PM »
The hardships of love
Chapter 3

I cant believe the teacher gave me detention!

But then tripping that brat up was well worth it.

She deserved it I mean she was going to slap me before. She should thank Yuko that she didn't slap me because I would have do ten times worse back then just trip her up like I just did. As if this day didn't start out bad enough I cant follow my dreams to be a nurse because of the stupid family company then I had to see the it. Then I've been sent out by the stupid teacher and to top everything off I have detention. But then its not all bad Yuko has got it with me ......... oh and so does the brainless blonde and her idiotic friends.

This day officially sucks!

(rumble rumble)

Ahhh I'm starving I don't even know if I this morning which is unusual for me. Ah where can I get food at this time in the morning in school. Come on Minami think .................. THE CANTEEN! I clicked my fingers and walked away from the classroom letting my stomach lead the way to my second home. As I arrived I could smell freshly made toast and other delicious things being made. "What are you doing out of class Takamina?" Asked Sae who is the cook of the school and also I very good friend of mine I'm proud to say. "I got sent out and I'm hungry so get in the kitchen and make this hungry girl some pie!" I ordered with a playful tone. She shot me a funny looking glare then replied back "I'm not making you pie again how about something else?"

"Like?"

"Hmm bacon sandwich?"

"Defiantly!"

"Okay be back in a second sit down and wait."

She patted my head and walked away into the schools kitchen. I could hear soft humming from inside as she cooked. That girl really loves to cook huh?

Minutes later she came back to me with a plate with 2 bacons sandwiches on top. I smiled with glee then quickly snatched it away. The first bite I took was like heaven. I swear I went slightly dizzy with how good it was. As i continued to eat my sandwiches I remembered about Sayaka who is Sae's wife and co-chef here. Hmm it doesn't look like she is here huh I wonder where she is. "Sae where is Sayaka?" I question curiously while still eating causing a small bit of bacon to fall out. "Gross and hospital don't you remember that she gave birth to my handsome baby boy like 2 days ago." She answered a look of disgust on his face as he watched me take the bit of bacon that fell from my mouth and eat it. Like I care its food.

HELLO IM HUNGRY!

In all honestly I cant remember at all about what he just told me so I just deiced to lie through my teeth. You would to don't judge me. Oh wait was that what he was on about the other day when I was eating the katsudon she made. Well I guess I will never know. "Ahh yer right sorry forgot congrats by the way." I said tapping his shoulder as I stood up from where I sitting passing her the plate. "I will be heading back to class before the old lady notices I'm gone." I said yawning. She smiled at me and waved to when I went out of the canteen.

Rubbing my belly I headed to the room of hell which held the demon of ice called Maeda Atsuko and her two dimwitted friends. Oh and my awesome cool funny amazing friends. Just as I got there the teacher opened the door her face calmer than what it was before when she sent me out. "You can come back inside now Miss Takahashi just please no arguing with miss Maeda." She said pleadingly. I chuckled and nodded then skipped inside earning a glare from the ice princess as soon as I came inside. Which in reply I quickly stuck out my tongue and flipped her the bird when the teacher turned around to face the board. She however instead of taking it like an adult jumped up from her seat and slammed her fists against her desk surprising everyone. "MISS MAEDA!" The teacher screamed. "I didn't do anything the stick did!" She shouted back. The teacher looked at me quizzically of course I put on the innocent look and said "I dunno what she is on about she only wants attention ignore her."

"Stupid midget!"

"Stop bullying me!"

"Your a bully victim what do you ecxpect."

"If anything you are the bully victim incase you didn't notice I'm the most popular girl in school idiot."

"I am the most popular!"

"No I am."

"I am!"

"No I am."

"I AM!"

"God calm down and lower your voice your giving me the headache."

"If your in pain I will keep doing it."

"What your doing it?"

"Excuse me?"

"You said you are doing it."

"No I didnt."

"Yes you did oh my God everyone listen up Maeda Atsuko is sexually active so tell me who was your first oh my god I get it your moody all the time because your pregnant!"

"Shut up no I am not."

"Surrreeeeee."

"Both of you shut up and sit down I have a lesson to teach."

"Okie dokie."

"Argh whatever."

I think I won that don't you? Stupid girl. Anyway guess I will have to catch up with everyone else. I sat down at my seat and took out my note book then started to jot down some questions that where neatly written on the board.

5x^-2y^10 over 2x^-1(-3x^-3y^-1)^-2 = (45/2)x^-7 y^8

That wasn't hard. Okay next. I started to work through the questions with no sweat at all this has to be the easiest math questions we have done in a while. I wonder if the teacher just done them like that because of all the arguing myself and Atsuko have been doing. Its most likely considering there is about ten minutes left of this lesson until break time. Which means more food and more arguments but this time the skinny blondes friends and mine will be involved. How do I know this? Its a daily routine the arguing the fighting the teasing well except for the hole me getting sent out in first lesson that is a new record usually me or her get sent out normally about third or forth maybe second depending on each others mood.

Like I said ten minutes later the bell rang signaling to all the students that it was time for break (food). I sprang up from my seat and sprinted to the canteen not even bothering to wait for my friends. When I got there like most of the time I was the first one. I smiled to myself then skipped to Sae. "Food." I begged using my cute mode making the older girl scrunch her face in dissatisfaction. "You don't have to torture me god what did my ears do to deserve that." She said teasing me. I scoffed playfully as she passed me over a sandwich that I always get at break. Just as he did the voice that haunted me for life was heard. "How don't you grow when you eat so much."

"What happens after we die is there a heaven and a hell why were we put on earth why don't people run when they see you baboon but like face hmm the questions of the world that can never be answered."

"Why yo-."

"Why yes im sexy thanks for reminding me."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

Before I could say anything else her stupid fanged friend butt into our little dispute. "Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle." Now that was a good one I will give her that now its my turn to say something back. "I have always wondered why people bang their heads against brick walls..... then I met you." I said earning a few chuckles from the crowd that was now around us. " Tomomi If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one." Said Yuko as she pushed through the crowd with Kojima by her side. "Nice one." I complimented. "I'm great what do you excpect." She replied sarcastically. "Don't talk to Tomochin like that!" Shouted the high pitched girl by the fanged girls side. "Aww look Chiyuu~~ is standing up for her girlfriend." I teased patting her head. "Shut up Takahashi Minami I think this argument is over for this break time just remember JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you're an idiot." Insulted Atsuko turning around and walking away with her two best friends beside her.

You win this round Maeda Atsuko.

But just wait till detention.

TBC ..................

@Adam : Ive forgot who the teacher is myself lol so much for it being someone good lol

@Arrow27: Thanks for commenting im happy you like my fic and as said before when i was replying to adam i have forgot who the teacher was going to be myself lol any suggestions and I feel sorry for the teacher to lol

@Kahem : I wonder that to but then I think its probaly because of each of their friends pulling them away from one another lol

@Cisda83 : I agree their fight is childish but i suppose if you dislike someone you will do anything to annoy them lol

@Haruko: They hate eachother since they met but then oppisates attract dont they?

@Everyone: Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter now im going on AFF to read some soosica lol bye bye

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: The Hardships of love (Atsumina) Updated 2/2/12 chapter 3 UPDATED!!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 11:00:59 PM »
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! Aw Takamina sure loves her food :D Sae is so nice to her lol.
Lol the two groups sure love to argue with one another, its a good things Takamina and Atsuko both have back up cause if it were just the two of them they would've killed eachother by now :P

& lol at forgetting the teachers identity :P i've forgotten something like that b4 when a wrote something so I began to keep notes to make sure I don't forget :P & hm...ya not too sure who the teacher can be...maybe someone who was in SDN48 or an AKB grad XD Well I'm sure you'll think up of something, but the teacher can also just remain as "the teacher" :P

Looking forward to the next chapter as always!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »
Hahaha... all those fight between Minami and Atsuko is getting more and more childish by the minute....

Ah... Sae is nice to keep giving Minami food....

What's going to happen with them?

How are they going to be lovers...?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 04:17:10 AM »
OMG!!!! Saeyaka has a little boy!!!!
wow when they are arguing tbey don't pretend lol

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
Lol she eats loads an I feel sorry for takamina lol always getting picked on by the meanies but the insults are awesome an I should be off tomorrow lol an update soon

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 07:47:40 PM »
Jeje takaboy.. i love it kakkoi

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - U You