JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my first love

Author Topic: You and Me... and the Red thread - Chapter 20 (09/04/2021)  (Read 105122 times)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 13
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:57 AM »
Chapter 13 – Friend or Rival

It was already Wednesday…

Rena and Jurina went to their clubroom first then they will meet up the others at the library later like the other day for their group study.

“Rena I’ll go first. I just forgot something, I’ll just go straight at yuki’s house later” Jurina excused herself as she finish packing her things

“Huh? What did you forget? I’ll tell to our butlers to bring here”

“Hehe no need, don’t want to cause any trouble for them. Yuki-chan and the others will be waiting for us at the library, just start without me. Thank you Rena” Jurina said then kissed Rena’s cheek

“Ok then be careful” Rena said

Last Saturday, she promised her special friend that they will hangout today… Jurina immediately went to their meeting place of her friend. She was 30mins early.
The place was like a mini bar in ambiance but actually it is a cafe with a stage at front but there’s no band preforming or DJ but it was for poetry performance. She sat on the same spot she always sits to meet her friend. She ordered a hot coffee while she waits for her friend.
After 15 minutes her friend arrived.

“Hey! Jurina you’re so early!”  her friend greeted her lively

“Haha~ I told you so. I’m not gonna be late for today’s meeting~” jurina said as she hugs her friend

“Yeah! Whatever! You should treat me a cake now~”

“hehe hai hai~” Jurina stands up to hug her friend and let her friend sit first and then she sat beside her friend in the couch.

Jurina called the waiter and order for a 2 slices of cake and 2 cups of coffee for them. After that her friend start talking.
“You better have some stories to tell me, and also your explanation why you didn’t showed up that night” the girl said. Actually she was the girl who called Jurina last time when Jurina and Rena opened up with each other and decided to start over

“Hahaha you really are still mad aren’t you?”

“Hmpt! No  I’m not!”

“then why your eyes are getting teary ?? hehe you're about to cry” jurina said teasing her friend

“*sniff* we didn’t see each other for a month now because we’re both busy at school and me I’m also busy at work *sniff* then I waited for you for several hours, I mailed you and I don’t even received a single reply from you. Who would not be mad?! *sniff*” jurina’s friend said pouting, trying to hold her tears

“hehe~ I got it. I got it. Calm down. I’m really sorry ok? Here~” jurina said as she offer her handkerchief  then her friend immediately get it and wipes her falling tears

“So what happened to you that night? Why didn’t you come to our meeting place?” she said as she smells jurina’s handkerchief, she was thinking that Jurina really smells nice and too sweet and caring.

Jurina on the other hand was thinking if she will tell to her friend what really happened that night, but she remembered that her friend have the same situation until she and Rena decided to start over last week, her friend was also broken-hearted. Thinking about that she wasn’t sure if it was the right time to tell her friend about what happened because she doesn’t want her friend to feel down and left out.

“Hmmmm” jurina hummed as she puts her hand on her chin

“Come on, explain youself”
But when jurina was about to speak, the waiter arrived and served their coffee and cake.

“thank you” jurina thanked the waiter
“Jurina I’m waiting”

“Haha don’t be so grumpy, you’ll have wrinkles and look old because of you’re being grumpy at me” Jurina said teasing her friend to change the topic

“Hmpt! Anyway, my boss gave me a lot of work last week even if it was golden week and that’s why I wanted to see you but still you didn’t show up and-” her friend start talking about what happen to her last week and the week before that, Jurina feels a bit guilty not showing up.

They knew each other a really long time. They met here in the same place when Jurina and her friend had a broken heart. Both of them found themselves here and been attached to each other talking about their problems. They got really close and Jurina consider her a special friend because when she don’t have someone to talk to about her problems in love and family, she found her special friend.

While her friend keeps on talking Jurina was thinking about whether to tell her friend about her and rena was now in good terms, and thinking about if she will tell rena about her friend but she doesn’t want any problem. She was thinking that rena might got jealous and she doesn’t want to ruin her and her special friend’s friendship. 

Then suddenly her friend notice something.

“hmm you look more handsome today jurina~ hehe~ wonder what happen” Jurina’s friend said when she saw Jurina with a calm and serious look as if thinking deeply

“huh?! Haha~ I’m always look handsome haha~”

“haha yeah right, be thankful that I like your face”

“haha~ hai hai but I’m glad to see you again, Churi~ hehe ~I miss my special friend that keeps reminding me to be strong whatever happens”

“I miss you more jurina~” her friend said then she hugs jurina tightly
They look like a couple when you see them but for jurina, churi was her special friend. But for churi, deep inside she’s secretly hoping for something more. So they spend chatting on that café and had fun.

maybe I should tell rena about her” jurina thought

----------------

Meanwhile mayu and milky finished their club activities early and mayu was about to go to the student council.

“Mayu I have an idea”

“what it is milky-senpai?”

“hehe how about I join you and the other in your group study I’m the only one studying at home and its really boring, So instead of studying alone it might be fun to be
with others and I can focus and not to fall asleep hehe”

“Uhm I don’t know but ….”

“onegai~” milky pleasing mayu

“*sigh* ok then let’s go”

“yatta!” as she clings to mayu’s arm and go straight to the student council room

When they arrived at the student council yuki and yuko just got out from the room
“oh! Shiriri-chan you have a friend with you I see hehe” yuko greeted with a grin

“hi~ oshima-kaichou” milky greeted yuko and bow her head

“eto yuko-nee-chan this is milky senpai  uhm my uhm friend from middle school” mayu was a little shy about it and her cheeks turns red while saying it

“haha kawaii~ is shiriri-chan too shy introducing her friend? you look like introducing your girlfriend hahaha~” yuko said teasing mayu then she hugs her then glance a little at yuki who look like a bit irritated when she saw milky again

“haha well I can be her girlfriend~” milky said as she joins yuko hugging mayu

“*cough* shall we go now rena, jurina and haruna might be waiting for us now” yuki said who was so irritated when milky said can be her girlfriend

“etou Yuko-nee-chan , Yukirin… ano- uhm- milky-senpai will join  us today ”

“what?!” yuki said

“Sounds good~” yuko said

“uhm is there something wrong yuki?” mayu asked

“nothing let’s get going” yuki said as she walks ahead first and the others follow them.

Yuko was actually enjoying the scene while grinning…
When they arrived at the library only rena and haruna was there. Rena told them that jurina wil come later.

So then they start studying Yuko helps Haruna, Rena and Yuki have their own group study session.
While milky was plotting on something else, She was not really thinking about studying.

“Ne ne ne mayu~ can you explain this to me?” milky said trying to catch mayu’s attention who was reading a history book

“ah that’s easy milky senpai ” then mayu explain every little thing how to solve that algebra question step by step.

Milky was trying to be a fool, actually it was really easy and she already knew it but she keeps on answering it wrong to catch mayu’s attention and put her full focus to her.

But while watching the two being close there was someone who was bursting out her black aura.
What the hell it was the fifth time she asked mayu that question?! Is she really that smart like mayu said? Or she was just trying to catch mayu’s attention and act all cute! Grrrrrrrr! I’m really irritated now” yuki thought
“yuki are you ok?” rena asked worriedly

“yes I’m fine” yuki said flatly and start writing again
Mayu notice this and- she’s kinda happy watching yuki being like that. Mayu was thinking that maybe Yukirin was finally getting jealous.
Maybe she’s starting to recognize my feelings towards her I’m so happy right now” mayu thought while looking down and smiling. That time yuki glanced again at mayu and saw her smiling

ugh why is she smiling like that. Is she not even bothered at milky’s actions? she’s not getting mad or irritated? but if it was jurina, for sure she was already mad. So why is she acting like this? Is she actually enjoying being close to that girl???” yuki thought, she was really pissed off

“mina how about we continue our group study at my house now?”

“huh? Doushite yuki? It’s still early, are you sure?” Rena asked while yuko looked at them then Yuko looked at milky who was really close to Mayu, she was hugging Mayu tightly that their cheeks was only one inch apart.

Yuko laughed in mind thinking about Yuki getting jealous and will do anything now just to get rid of milky beside Mayu.
“hehe~ yes maybe we should I’m kind of hungry too” yuko said

“oh how about you milky? Want to join us at yuki’s place?” Rena asked milky and then yuki’s eyes widen when she heard what rena have just said

“hehe~ maybe next time matsui-senpai”

“yokatta, but there will be no next time” yuki thought still pissed off at milky

So then they went out from the library. Milky excuse herself first, and then the rest of the group waited for yuki’s butler to fetch them. When the car arrived they immediately went inside, Yuki sits beside mayu and snuggle her head at mayu’s shoulder.

“what’s wrong yuki?” mayu asked

“nothing”

“hm…”

“do you have a crush on milky?”

“huh?”

“answer me”

“no I don’t ”

“ok”

Mayu was really shocked from what yuki asked her, she feels a little happy and a little guilty making yuki feels that way.
She was happy because she was thinking that at last maybe Yuki noticed her thanks to that music box that make her decide to tell what she really feels although not directly.

but she was a little guilty because she doesn’t want to make yuki feel the same way like sae always doing those things to her.

Yuki I’ll make you to look at me only. You don’t have to worry because I already belong to you, only to you yuki” mayu thought, she was building up her confidence to finally show her love for yuki.

-------------------------------

And then days passed it was already Friday and next week is their exam week.

The group (yuki, rena, yuko, haruna, jurina and mayu) is having an overnight group study at yuki’s room.

Mayu is teaching jurina and haruna, while yuko teaches yuki and rena. Its already 10pm a sudden call interrupt mayu from what she is doing.

*phone ringing*
***Milky senpai calling***

“Excuse me for a moment”

“ah sure mayu” jurina said

“don’t teach haruna something stupid” mayu said to jurina glaring at her

“hai hai mayu-sensei haha~ I’m a good girl you know”

“hehe~ don’t worry mayu-chan we’ll finish this when you get back” haruna said

Mayu was about to get outside the room when yuki noticed it,

“mayu where are you going?”

“hm? ah- phone call”

“who?”

“milky senpai”

“oh-” yuki said getting irritated whenever she heard milky’s name

Yuko grins that time when she saw yuki’s expression

“I’ll be right back” mayu said as she opens the door and walk outside

“how nice~, our little mayu has a close friend hehe~ what do you think yuki-chan?” yuko said grinning at yuki

“hmmm I don’t know.” yuki answered trying to avoid the topic

“well, we never see mayu talking to someone that close. And leaving haruna with jurina just to get that phone call they really are close” rena said while writing on her notebook

“our little mayu is growing up *sniff*”  yuko pretending to cry

When yuki heard the word “growing up” she was stopped from writing she feels a little ache from her heart

“if you two are going to chitchat now, go outside and have a break” yuki said trying to be calm

“hehe yuki-chan is scary, being grumpy suddenly *sniff sniff* hehe anyway let’s have a break for a moment rena-chan my eyes hurt” yuko said

“Do you want to take a nap for a moment?” rena was a little concerned to yuko, she knows that yuko is also busy doing work alone at the student council because Yuki and Acchan are preparing for exams.

“nah I'll just go outside and have a fresh air for a moment”

“ok” rena smiled at yuko

Yuko then went outside to sneak onto mayu. She found mayu still talking to milky.

“hai milky-senpai”
“hai hai”
“eeh? Uhm I’m glad that you like it”
“eeh? Stop saying that milky senpai”
“yeah yeah just sleep already”
“hai oyasumi”

Mayu hangs up the call

“Hey! Shiriri-chan hehe~”

“eh? Still calling me that?”

“because your my little sister hehe~”

“why are you here anyway yuko-nee-san?”

“I’m just going to call acchan to check up on her hehe~”

“oh.. uhm by the way yuko-nee-san can you close your eyes and put your hand in front?”

“oh~? hehe~ is this is a surprise~?”

“*sighed* nevermind”

“eeh shiriri-chan being grumpy like yuki-chan huhu”

Mayu was about to go but yuko grabs her hand

“hehe where do you think you’re going look I close my eyes already” yuko said as she put her hand out

Mayu get something on her pocket and put it on yuko’s hand

“ok you can open your eyes now”

As yuko open her eyes slowly, a smile curved on her lips

“arigatou mayu” yuko said and pats mayu’s head

“don’t ask anything just accept it” mayu said trying to get away from the scene because she was too shy. She gave yuko the other bracelet that she bought from their trip in onsen.

“hehe anyway why don’t you invite milky to join us in our group study?” yuko suggested with a glimmer on her eyes

“huh? Why?”

“well she’s your friend right? Hehe we also want to get to know your friend better hehe~”

“uhm I’ll try to invite her”

“do it~ hehe it will be nice  to spend your time with friends go and call her now”

“but she might be sleeping already”

“just try it”

“uhm ok”

And then Mayu calls milky for the first time

“uhm moshi moshi”
“haha we just talked about 10 mins ago you already miss me? How sweet of you”
“ehh? Milky-senpai stop that uhm anooo. Im just wondering if you want to join us tomorrow next week will be the exam week so.. uhm ”
“I will love to join you~”
“eh? Honto?”
“yes because I’ll be with mayu~ hehe~”
“ehh?”
“oyasumi mayu chan~ I really need to sleep now, hehe~ arigatou for the call, just send me the details for tomorrow ok? Hehe~ I’ll bring sweets too”
“hai arigatou milky senpai” then mayu hanged up

“so did she agree to it? ” yuko asked after mayu puts her phone on her pocket

“hai!” mayu answered while smiling at yuko

“yosh! You should get back now jurina and haruna is waiting for you”

“how about you yuko-nee-san”

“I’ll just call acchan hehe~ then I’ll follow you”

“ok” mayu said as she turns her back at yuko

“chotto”

“hai?”

“thank you again mayu-chan” yuko said as she shows the bracelet that was put on her right wrist

Mayu blushed and nods slowly and then run back to yuki’s room

------

“now then I wonder how is acchan and sayaka?”

*acchan calling….*

“moshi moshi acchan!”

“nani yuko chan? Me and sayaka chan are busy right now-”

“oh can I speak with Sayaka?”

“eh? Okay, sayaka phone call its yuko ”

“oh, yuko how are you?” sayaka asked

“hehe genki genki~ I’m here at yuki’s house you know her right?”

“ah yes! Sae’s best friend, right?”

“hehe~ how’s teaching our spoiled kid there, Acchan?”

“well acchan is getting better in English. Hehe~”

“oh~ sayaka is a great teacher”

“eeeh? *blushed*”

“who are you talking to?” sae asked when she entered the room, her voice was loud enough to be heard on the other line

“oh? Is that sae-chan?” yuko asked sayaka

“uhm.. yes..”

“*evil laugh* hehehe~”

“eh? Yuko? why are you laughing like that?”

“ne ne ne~ sayaka~ who are you talking to???” sae clings to sayaka and then acchan clings to sayaka as well

“eeh don’t hug sayaka~ your not allowed to do that~!!!” sae chan acting like a kid

“I can’t hear you~! Why are you here anyway? I only want sayaka here alone” acchan trying to pissed sae

“heh~ where ever sayaka is I will also be there~” sae said

“get lost this my room”

“chotto!!! you two please stop it” sayaka tries to struggle with the two spoiled kid

“haha~ it’s look like you’re having troubles handling two spoiled kids eh?” yuko giggled

“yeah, haha”

“but it looks like you three are having a good night… hehe~ anyway can you give it back to acchan ” yuko said because she had an idea to help her little sister, Mayu. And also, she want Sayaka to be open to them as well.

“ah okay, wait… Acchan, yuko wants to talk to you”

“yada!!!”

“eh? Yuko what should I do”

“please put it on loud speaker mode”

“oh, okay”

“ne acchan if you don’t talk to me I will let Yui-sensei get close to Ta-”

“give that to me” acchan said as she grabs her phone quickly, while the two don’t have any idea on what yuko is trrying to say

“what do you want yuko??” acchan said annoyingly

“haha that was fast~ anyway invite sayaka and sae to join us tomorrow in our group study”

“no!”

“come on acchan don’t you want to have some fun and help our little friends with their innocent heart?”

“you should help your heart first yuko”

“hahaha~ come on acchan it will be fun. I know you’re bored”

“hmpt!!! ignoring what I’ve said, ok tell me your plan” acchan agrees as she walk outside the room

---------------

Then next day it was Saturday, 5am in the morning, Yuko was the first one to get up then jurina.

“yuko-nee-san where are you going I’ll wake them up for breakfast” jurina said as she saw yuko preparing to leave

“hehe~ no need I’ll be back later, just tell them that I’ll bring some friends to join us hehe~ you better get more sleep because the three of you slept really late last night”

“ah but i will have my daily jogging every morning now want to join me yuko-nee-san?”

“ah sure! After that I’ll go fetch acchan”

“oh so atsuko-senpai will join us?”

“hehe yes and there will be more”

“eh? Who?”

“hehe~ lets go before the sun will show up it will be really hot running later”

“ah hai!”
Then they went outside to jog.

When jurina got back others just woke up while others prepare for breakfast. Mayu and Rena cooked for the 5 of them instead having their cooks cook for them.

And then they gathered on the dining room, while the others prepare the table jurina told them what yuko said about bringing some friends with her and knowing that acchan will be one of them yuki agreed to it.

Then mayu also told them that she invited milky to join them.
At first yuki really don’t want to agree to it, she tried to put excuses so that it milky won’t join them. But in the end she can’t refuse mayu’s request.
“hmmm ok then we will stay all at the living room” yuki said as she agree to mayu

at least I don’t want her dirty feet to enter my room that I share with mayu hmpt! oh why I’m so annoyed with that girl grrrrrr” yuki said in her mind

Time passed by, it was already lunch time when milky arrived at kashiwagi’s residence. Mayu greeted her and the others, while yuki… yeah, she’s pretending to be busy.
She brings tea with her for everyone. Then jurina and mayu was preparing at the dining room. While waiting for the others, Milky and haruna was talking and rena joins them, they talked about arts then anime while yuki was busy reading. 

After 10 minutes later yuko, acchan, sae and sayaka arrived.

“oh sae-chan!” yuki greeted, she was happy to see sae

“hehe~ hi minna it’s been a long time” sae greeted them

“hehe~ I brought Sayaka-chan with us she’s good at English, she can help us and also so that we can have acchan here with us… hehe~ you see our evil spoiled secretary here is being clinging to sayaka right now”

“yuuuu-koooo!” acchan glared at yuko while Sae and Sayaka laughed

“just kidding! Yosh!!! Let’s start our group study! Ah~ but first let’s eat~” yuko immediately said to avoid acchan
So after they ate lunch they started their group study. The first years are the being led by mayu and Mayu’s kinda enjoying it, having fun teaching her friends.
Yuki noticed this and without knowing she smiled and stared at mayu who was teaching haruna that time. But her smile changes into frown when she saw milky get closer again to mayu. She turn her eyes again to the book she was reading.

“ne ne ne~ sayaka~ help me with this I really can I understand it” sae said cutely demanding for sayaka’s attention

“eh what is it sae?”

“neeee sayaka~! what should I do with  this?” acchan butted in because she wants to annoy sae more

“eh? chotto matte you two” sayaka is confused who  will she teach first

“sae-chan I’ll help you” yuki offered looking at them

“eh? but I want- hmm ok then” sae said

“gomen sae” sayaka said as she hold sae’s hand under the table

“hehe~ its ok” sae immediately replied smiling… she’s already ok with sayaka holding her hands.

When Mayu saw sae getting closer to yuki, Mayu feels uncomfortable

mou why sae is here anyway?? And what is yuko-nee-san thinking? bringing sae here… yuki will just be hurt again being with that jerk gaaaaaaah!!!” mayu’s thought was in rage

“mayu chan are you okay?” milky asked

“don’t mind me milky senpai by the way did you already get how to solve it?” mayu trying to ignore what she saw

“hmm… hai arigatou mayu” milky said as she put her sweetest smile to show  it to mayu

*blushed* ”its nothing milky senpai lets proceed to the next one”

While yuki is teaching sae, yuki cannot avoid to glance at least a little at mayu and milky.

Sae notice this and think who that girl beside mayu was.

“did she already given up on yuki?” sae thought “who will take care of yuki then? Tsk! but I cannot take care of her anymore-”

“yuki..” Sae called as she looks at yuki like a very fragile thing

“etou yuki-chan who’s with mayu and jurina? I’m a little curious” sae asked

“Their classmate haruna” yuki said “and mayu’s clubmate and middle school friend milky-” she added in a tone of irritation

“ah I see, oh by the way how to solve this problem” sae trying to get yuki’s full attention she don’t want to see yukirin getting irritated like that. Yuki is special to her because yuki is her first love and her best friend as well.

She knew that it was still the best decision that she gave up on her even though she will just hurt yuki more.

I should talk to mayu” sae thought

They were busy studying until it’s already time for dinner. The others were preparing for dinner while yuki, rena and haruna are preparing the table. Mayu was about to go to her room because she doesn’t want to eat dinner but sae followed her.

“mayu, wait can we talk?”

“I don’t want to-”

“please!”

“what do you want to talk about?”

“hehe~ can we talk outside?”

“*sighed* ok”

The two of them went outside the house they stayed at the garden.

“uhm mayu do still remember our family setting?”

“that again? What do you really want to say sae? I’m really annoyed with you, you know? that why asking me that here-”

“look mayu I’m sorry! I know I hurt yuki a lot and you don’t like that both of us love yuki and we always compete for yuki’s attention when we are still kids, but- that was in the past”

“what do you  mean?”

“I’m with someone else now and I really love her so you don’t need to think of me like a hindrance to the both of you. Look I have given up yuki a long time ago”

“I don’t believe you sae! you still look at her the way you do”

“of course, I still care for her mayu. But- can’t you see she already chosen you without noticing it!”

“yeah, right I’m wasting my time here-” mayu was about to go but sae grabs her hand

“mayu who’s that girl with you? Is she someone special to you?”

“she’s my friend, why?”

“but I can see that girl likes you- yuki is getting jealous, do you want to hurt yuki?”

“yuki only sees me as a daughter! but I will get her from you! and stop putting my friend here she’s nice! AND I’m not like you who always hurts everyone around us!” mayu said as she swing her hands out on sae’s grip

“I know, I hurt all of you. only thinking about myself. But I’m trying to fix things. I want to help you mayu, you’re better than me. you are the one who should be at yuki’s side” sae kneeled trying to please mayu

“mayu, sae-chan? dinner is ready” yuki shouted looking for them

“hmm- don’t get me wrong, but are you and akimoto-senpai are going out?”

*nods* “and I am serious with her, so you can rest assured”

“ok- but I still don’t trust you sae! but i want you to know that I already forgave you on what you did to yuki.  But let me do it on my own way, I’ll make her fall in love with me and forget about you! do you understand!?”

“hai mayu! I’ll support you on that.”

“tsk- don’t get carried away, I don’t still trust you! and still I’m not counting you as my friend”

“hai! Mayu, thank you.”

---------------------------------
A/N:
So for chapter 14, yeah, i already have a draft -yurin sent it to me but it was so messy, it's actually unclear that even i are full of questions T_T
oh well~ i'm gonna have a hard time editing it so maybe sunday i'll post it... or saturday if i have time this weekdays ~ :doh:
[/s]

ahhh T_T sorry if i didn't update last sunday well, turned out that i will be rewriting the chap 14 coz yurin's hand injury is not yet healed... we kinda misunderstand each other i thought she will rewrite it so i'm just waiting ffor the draft but she thought that i already rewrote it  :shocked

i'm still writing the chap 14 T-T

~ryo

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:14:50 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 12 - 13
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
i hope rena wont misunderstand on jurina and churi later... :(

especially since churi is...towards jurina.. :panic:

mayu's kinda dense for a genius.. :nervous

cant wait for the next one! :D

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2014, 11:20:53 PM »
i hope rena wont misunderstand on jurina and churi later... :(
I hope so too, maybe Jurina will tell Rena about Churi soon :hee:
Mayu finally told Sae how she feels. Now that she knows that Sae and Sayaka are a couple and that Sae feels sorry for what happened in the past, I hope she won't see Sae in a bad way anymore in the future. :mon sweat:
Yukirin getting jealous of Mayu and Milky's closeness. Yuko telling Mayu to invite Milky, its as if she wanted to see a jealous Yuki again :mon lol:
Aw, that was cute of Mayu to give Yuko that bracelet :shy1:
Its cute how Sae became clingy to Sayaka when she had a phone call with Yuko :gmon shy:
Once Acchan heard what Yuko was about to say, its like something triggered her to get to the phone fast. :wahaha:
I wonder what's going to happen next :dunno:
Can't wait for next chapter :on drink:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »
Yes jurina please,rena need to know about churi,so if in future they need to competed it will be fair,kekeke i could guess that rena will feel jealous but they now start over as a friend,rena need to change the status as fast as possible hehe

Ah yuki... Is she hear what sae and mayu talk? Hmm i do know that milky like mayu,milky kind of teasing yuki,she know how yuki felt toward mayu

Yuko and haruna what more mistery about the wolf and the others? What to be protect?

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2014, 03:37:53 PM »
I smile a lot reading this chapter :cathappy:

I like MilkyMaYuki scene.... I like jealous Yuki :twothumbs

did Milky really have feeling for Mayu or she just want to tease Yuki? XD

seems like she had fun seing Yuki reaction lol~

need more~~~ :thumbsup

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2014, 06:08:28 PM »
hmm WwatanabeYuki here~  :shy2: i like that scene  :ding:

churi is coming! wow!  :on lol: i'm so curious when jurina told rena about her~  :kekeke:

is gekikara will come when jurina told about churi? hahahah  :hehehe:

come on yuki! you already have a feelings toward mayu! because of your jealousy when mayu with milky~ please realize it..  :grr:

i think yuko has a plan for MaYuki..  :smoke: she asked mayu to invite milky.. and she back to yuki house with sae :dunno: i was wondering why she do that to MaYuki.. make them jealous each other hahaha  :lol:

by the way~ thanks for your update~ i'll keep waiting for the new chapter! please update soon author-san  :kneelbow:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2014, 12:59:30 PM »
I am waiting for saeyaka's rabu rabu expose before their best friend and yuka's make sae hard in this relationship hey hey hey~ I am super evil now~ haha

Offline eboo

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2014, 12:41:53 PM »
I hope more drama for Wmatsui   :mon lovelaff: :on GJ:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »
nya~

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 14 - preview/teaser XP
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2014, 04:30:10 PM »
ahhh T_T sorry if i didn't update last sunday... well, turned out that i will be rewriting the chap 14 coz yurin's hand injury is not yet healed... and we kinda misunderstand each other i thought she will rewrite it so i'm just waiting for the draft but she thought that i already rewrote it  :shocked
i just learned it yesterday that we misunderstood who's going to rewrite the chap omgod  :catglare:

so that's why i'm still writing the chap 14 T-T
plus it's long  :cry:
good luck to me...   until chap 20... i'll be the one who will write (yeah i already volunteered to write till she's fully recovered) :cry:  i hope the gods of laziness wouldn't curse me...  :P2 just kiddin haha i'll finish this asap hehe~

~ryo

just a preview lolz   XD

Chapter 14 ( preview/teaser )

“hm? shiriri-chan and sae? Where are they going?” out of curiosity a certain squirrel followed Mayu and Sae

“I’m with someone else now and I really love her so you don’t need to think of me like a hindrance to the both of you. Look I have given up yuki a long time ago”

“of course, I still care for her mayu. But- can’t you see she already chosen you without noticing it!”
“oh?” thought the squirrel who was behind the bush eavesdropping on the conversation

“yeah, right I’m wasting my time here-”

“she’s my friend, why?”

“but I can see that girl likes you- yuki is getting jealous, do you want to hurt yuki?”

“yuki only sees me as a daughter! but I will get her from you! and stop putting my friend here she’s nice! AND I’m not like you who always hurts everyone around us!”

“I know, I hurt all of you. only thinking about myself. But I’m trying to fix things. I want to help you mayu, you’re better than me. you are the one who should be at yuki’s side”

“Hurt all of them? Sae, what did she do?”

“I am serious with her, so you can rest assured”

“she’s serious huh? I just hope so… if not Sayaka will be really hurt, I know she’s just as fragile as me… only maintaining a tough character…

“ok- but I still don’t trust you sae! but i want you to know that I already forgave you on what you did to yuki.  But let me do it on my own way, I’ll make her fall in love with me and forget about you! do you understand!?”

“tsk- don’t get carried away, I don’t still trust you! and still I’m not counting you as my friend”
“*sigh* I shouldn’t eavesdrop on people’s conversation but…” the certain squirrel was a bit guilty but she wants to know what is happening
“hai! Mayu, thank you.”

"..." *leaves*

“mayu.. uhm- thank you again... uhm- for forgiving me about that*

“huh? What about that*?”

“eh? well about- uhm..”

“well never mind, I already said I forgave you”

“thank you-”

Then mayu left while sae is still there looking at mayu who was leaving… yuko was also about to leave secretly but sae said something (with a soft voice) that made the squirrel puzzled
“mayu thank you for forgiving me about *that* accident… I’m really sorry… I know I’ve really hurt the two of you… it’s all my fault”
yuko looked at sae through where she is hiding, she can’t see it clearly but she saw that tears were falling through sae’s eyes as if she is regretting something
“accident?”
Xxx
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:45:49 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
even by reading the teaser makes me wanna know the real chapter! :OMG:

update soon! :shy2:

ps: hope yurin's injury will heal soon^^ & ganbatte! :rock:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ Chapter 14
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2014, 10:25:41 PM »
5706 words  :lol:
well i was kinda stuck in the middle of writing then i end up watching hakata hyakkaten  :nervous  that's why :bow: gomenasai, i'm late for updates

Chapter 14 - The wall between them

“hm? shiriri-chan and sae? Where are they going?” out of curiosity a certain squirrel followed Mayu and Sae

“oh?” thought the squirrel who was behind the bush eavesdropping on the conversation

“yeah, right I’m wasting my time here-”

“she’s my friend, why?”

“yuki only sees me as a daughter! but I will get her from you! and stop putting my friend here she’s nice! AND I’m not like you who always hurts everyone around us!”

“I know, I hurt all of you. only thinking about myself. But I’m trying to fix things. I want to help you mayu, you’re better than me. you are the one who should be at yuki’s side”

“Hurt all of them? Sae, what did she do?”

“I am serious with her, so you can rest assured”

“she’s serious huh? I just hope so… if not Sayaka will be really hurt, I know she’s just as fragile as me… only maintaining a tough character…”

“*sigh* I shouldn’t eavesdrop on people’s conversation but…” the certain squirrel was a bit guilty but she wants to know what is happening

“mayu.. uhm- thank you for forgiving me about that*”
“huh? What about that*?”
“eh? well about- uhm..”
“well never mind, I already said I forgave you”
“thank you-”
Then mayu left while sae is still there looking at mayu who was leaving… yuko was also about to leave secretly but sae said something (with a soft voice) that made the squirrel puzzled
“mayu thank you for forgiving me about *that* accident… I’m really sorry… I know I’ve really hurt the two of you… it’s all my fault”
yuko looked at sae through where she is hiding, she can’t see it clearly but she saw that tears were falling through sae’s eyes as if she is regretting something

accident?

Xxx

Then yuko hastily and carefully went back after that… puzzled by what she heard…

then she bump on Jurina who was looking for mayu
“ah- yuko-nee-san, where have you been?”
“hm? I was looking for the toilet and was lost haha~”
“ah- by the way did you see  mayu?”
“shiriri-chan? I saw her earler, with sae-chan”
“eh!?”
“what’s with that sudden reaction? Is there something wrong the two of them are together?” yuko suddenly asked, her eyes full of curiosity
“ah- hehe*nervous* it’s just that they don’t get along well”
“oh… but the 5 of you are childhood friends right? Rena, yuki, sae, mayu and you” yuko asked again… she was now more intrigued
“ah- yes”
“see, I thought you guys were close.. so I’m wondering why is there so  much distance between you guys” she asked again trying to make Jurina spill what’s wrong
“well…”
“is there something happened?”
“eh!?” Jurina was shocked she doesn’t want to talk but when she looked at yuko she saw a sincere eyes that she want to tell it, but still she’s *hesitant*
“so there is huh, mind telling it to nee-san?”
“uhm… ano dinner is…” Jurina said trying to avoid yuko’s question
“I won’t tell it to anyone, ne?”
*sigh*“but yuko-nee-san-”
“you know, my friends are very important to me… for me my friends are my only family… that’s why I want to help them” yuko said with a bit of painful look in her eyes
“uhm… yu-ko..nee-san?”
”did you know why I invited sae and milky?”
“ah, no- I was actually wondering about that”
“trust me, I just want to help… it might hurt them but when there’s no pain, you won’t realize something”
“uhm…” Jurina was about to tell yuko
“hehe~ it’s okay… if you don’t really want to tell it I understand… well then should we eat now? It seems that they were looking for us~” yuko said with a gentle smile and headed to the dining hall

Xxx
The group now was gathered in a large dining hall, they are having a dinner after studying for hours…
Jurina was sitting beside rena, then beside rena was yuki then mayu then milky. On the other side was Haruna was sitting in front of Jurina, beside her was yuko then Acchan then Sayaka then Sae.

“itadakimasu”
“nyan~nyan~ here have this… and this… and this…” said yuko cheerfully, serving Haruna
“mou! Yuko-senpai I can help myself-” Haruna rejecting the help of the cheerful squirrel
“hehe~ then what about drinks? Here~ here~”
While yuko was having fun teasing nyan-nyan, the others are ignoring yuko’s noise as they already know yuko’s playful character…

“uhm- Jurina? Are you not hungry?” said rena worriedly
“ah- no, no haha- I’ll eat now hehe-” Jurina unconsciously staring at yuko thinking about what yuko asked her before dinner
“are you sure? ”
“hai rena hehe~”
*smile*“then make sure to eat a lot~” rena said
“hm… should I tell yuko-nee-san about that*? I know I can trust her… she helped us before maybe she can also help mayu…” Jurina thought then unconsciously glance at her childhood friend, sae.
“ne, sayaka? Why are you eating little? Here eat more” sae asked worriedly as she stacks food on sayaka’s plate… she was thinking that maybe Sayaka was getting shy that’s why she is eating little amount
“that’s too much sae, hey-” Sayaka retorted because sae was stacking too much food on her plate
“it’s okay, just eat~ hehe~ I don’t want you to get hungry” sae said
“ne, sayaka~ here, you can also eat this” Acchan also said grinning again at sae
“atsuko- you just don’t want to eat that vegetables, geez” Sayaka sighed
“hehe~” Acchan only laughed
“ne Sayaka, eat up eat up~” sae said trying to draw sayaka’s attention to her and ignore acchan’s teasing

On the other side of the table, yuki was staring at them… a hurtful look in her face as she stares at sae… the flashback of their conversation came across her mind

----- flashback (chapter 4)

“Sae-chan, please let’s have a talk… I can’t stand that things are like this for both of us… Please….”yuki said with a weak voice
It was their lunch time and sae was supposed to eat with her secret girlfriend on the rooftop but her best friend and childhood/first love was crying and rena, her childhood friend asked her to talk with yuki. Actually she was distancing herself a long time ago, since middle school…

“yuki- just forget about me, I’ll just hurt you more if we stay like this, I don’t want that… please forget about me already” sae started
“why do you keep on pushing me away? I’m still right here for you even if I’m just a friend to you, or am I not important to you anymore” with a hurt look in her face yuki confronted sae
“yuki, you’re important to me… you will always be…” sae replied with a tender look to yuki
“then tell me why? You said that you will always be my prince, you promised it to me… you told me before that you love me and then when I just started to realize that I love you too, you’ve suddenly changed…  why?” tears of regret falls down on yuki’s face

“please stop that prince thing already, yuki-“

“but sae-chan If I accepted that time we would be together… I’m sorry… sae-chan please let’s try one more time? I know you still care for me” yuki pleaded while crying

“yuki-! it’s impossible for us”

“Why is it impossible? Is it because you want liberty and fool around? I don’t mind it even if you fool around with other girls, I won’t get angry… so please don’t push me away!”
“yuki, it’s too late now, sorry it’s really impossible”

“why? You don’t love me anymore? You don’t care about me anymore?”

“yuki you don’t understand, please stop this already”
“what can I not understand? ”

“I already have someone important to me so-”

“then I am not important to you, is that why you keep pushing me away?”

“it’s not like that, you’re still important but things have changed yuki. And I cannot protect you anymore... I can’t be your prince anymore so you should just forget that feelings”

“is she more important than me?” yuki said as she broke down from crying

“hey- please stop, you’re also important to me” sae caught her from falling on her knees hugging her.

“yuki, please stop crying” sae said but yuki only cried harder
“please… I’ll call or mail you every day just stop crying now…”

-----xxx end flashback

“I just don’t know why sae-chan distanced herself to me… but Sae-chan I know that you will come back to me when you get tired from your girlfriends” yuki whispered to herself remembering the times when sae always chooses her over others
Mayu caught yuki staring at sae from time to time. Despite of the pain she felt that time, mayu was worried about yuki’s condition. She doesn’t want to see yuki cry or be hurt… especially it’s because of sae again
“mayu”
“mayu~”
“mayuyu~” milky was calling mayu, who was staring at yuki obliviously
“eh? milky-senpai?”
“mou- senpai again?”
“what is it milky?”
“hehe~ I like that better *smile*”
“geez… what is it?”
“nothing~ hehe, here wakame~ you like this right?” milky offered her smiling softly
“uhm yes, t-thanks milky” mayu smiled a little
“mayuyu~ so cute!!!” milky squealed, loud enough  to make others  look at them. Milky was clinging to mayu childishly. Mayu knew that milky was just trying to comfort her so she let her cling to her.

To others, they look like they were flirting.

*irritated* “just when I’m having problem with Sae-chan, this milky won’t stop bothering Mayu… just why did mayu invite this girl here” yuki thought trying to be calm

After they finished eating

”uhm… I’ll accompany you guys to the guest rooms…”
“ne yuki, why don’t  we all sleep on the living room? Hehe~ it’s more fun like that” yuko suggested
“and besides I can’t let the lovers be on the same room~” yuko added and looked at Jurina
“…” Jurina doesn’t get it at first “eeeh??? Hey I won’t do t-that!!” Jurina faltered and blushed when she realized what yuko meant, rena also blushed
“hahaha~” yuko was grinning widely, she sure enjoy teasing others
“oi- yuko, stop bullying the kids” Acchan scolded
“haha~ but I’m glad that you two are okay now” yuko said to rena and Jurina
“uhm… thanks yuko” rena thanked her. Despite of always fooling around, she knew that yuko will do anything to help her friends…
“maybe I should tell yuko-nee-san about  that accident, maybe she can help mayu too” Jurina thought
“hehe~ ne why don’t we all take a bath together? You have private bath house right yuki?” yuko suggested again
“huh?” yuki doesn’t want to answer as she knew yuko’s personality…
“I’ll just tell the maids to clean it…” yuki said reluctantly
“then while your maids clean the bath let’s prepare the futons~!” yuko said then they asked the maids for the futons that they will use
Then they went to the room where they will all sleep to prepare the futons…
“uhm yuko-nee-san, can I talk to you” Jurina whispered
“hm? what is it Jurina?”

The two sneaked out to talk in private
 “uhm… yuko nee-san it’s about mayu and sae-nee-san”
“did something happen between the two and yuki?”
“actually… I don’t know all the details and I don’t want to tell it to anyone, but somehow… I thought that it’s because of that accident that things are like this …”
“accident? and then?” yuko was attentively listening

“well it’s been a long time but as far as I can remember it happened around grade school when I was in 5th grade, sae-nee-san, yuki-nee-san and rena was 6th grade

before that time, mayu and I knew that sae-nee-san loves yuki-nee-san but mayu loves yuki too and slowly realize it…
and they were always competing to get yuki-nee-san’s attention, while yuki-nee-san doesn’t want to choose between the two.
but since mayu is younger, yuki always pampers mayu.
Because yuki-nee-san always spoils mayu, sae-nee-san was always jealous.
It seems that sae-nee-san’s bad personalities showed up and Mayu and sae-nee-san always had a fight.
Of course because mayu was younger, sae-nee-san was always at fault.

We were at a camp surrounded with forest, and then they have a big fight, sae-nee-san forces yuki to choose between them but yuki can’t choose.
Sae-nee-san forced yuki-nee-san to go with her, mayu tried to stop them but she end up following the two…

Actually I don’t know what happened to them after they left, coz  Rena and I went to look for adults and bodyguards to stop them, they didn’t came back to finish the camping trip. I happen to overheard this when there are some doctors and yuki’s parent discussing something…

from what I have heard is that yuki and mayu met an accident that almost made them lose their lives but yuki can’t seem to remember anything and mayu was having Retrograde amnesia* due to trauma” --(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_amnesia)

*sigh* “so that’s what happened huh, is it because of that, that sae distanced herself to yuki and mayu?”

“Yes probably, after accident she’s been cold to us but it seems that she have changed now…”

“Changed? How can you say she have changed? Is the sae we know isn’t like that before?”

“well, how do I put it… I can’t really tell how but we feel that she have changed”

“changed huh, then who do you think yuki will choose between the  two?”

“I don’t know but I hope its mayu… i don’t get it why don’t just sae-nee-san tell us that she already have a girlfriend I mean it’s obvious, so it makes me think, is it because she don’t want yuki-nee-san to know? why do she still care for yuki-nee-san? is she forcing herself to love other to forget yuki-nee-san?”

“well I don’t think so but *sigh* either she still love yuki or she was still blaming herself for that incident…does sae knew that you  know about the accident?”

“I don’t think that she knew that i know what happened, but mayu and yuki doesn’t remember anything so it’s just sae-nee-san who really knows what happened”

“so we won’t really know what happened and what sae feels unless she would talk about this… hmm… one more thing, does sae know that mayu have Retrograde amnesia because of that accident?”

“I don’t really know”

“*sigh* figures, and sae thought mayu remembered all what happened” yuko concluded as she remembered what she heard when she eavesdrop on mayu and sae’s conversation earlier

“eh? how do you know that yuko-nee-san?”

“ah? nothing just a hunch, now let’s go back?”
“Yuki- and Sae-, what are your true feelings? If you’re still uncertain, you’ll just hurt their innocent hearts”

XxXx

And then jurina and yuko went back, the others were looking for them
“oi yuko! You’re the one who suggested that we will prepare the futons but you left!” Acchan yelled
“eh—ha-ha well, Jurina consulted me on something so… wahh I’m so sorry!” yuko bowed

The others just laughed at them then headed to the bath…

“uhm- mayu can I use the bath in the guest room?” sae asked with a low voice
“go ahead” mayu coldly said and left.

The others went ahead and Sayaka and sae are left behind
“sae? Is there any problem?” Sayaka asked worriedly
“nothing hehe~”
“nothing?”
“geez… Do you want me to see others body? It’s a bath you know” sae grinned
“huh-? Stupid sae!” Sayaka blushed, realizing what sae meant
“haha~ just join them and have fun ok? Or do you want to join me?” sae teased Sayaka, smiling widely
*blush* “baka!”
“hahaha~ then just join them… and- don’t let them touch you ok? Coz you’re mine~” sae was about to kiss her but Sayaka pushed sae’s face
“baka!!!”Sayaka said and walked ahead, her face flushed and her heart was beating faster

XxXx

“oh? where is sae?” yuko asked when Sayaka came in the bath…
“uhm- ah- she have uhm- stomach ache”
“ohh~” 
And Then after they undressed and wrapped themselves in a towel…
“ne- Sayaka? What took you long- come on~” Acchan pulled her on the tub… 

The room was spacious and the tub was as big as a pool but the water was warm. It was just like an onsen.
On the other side, Yuki was guarding mayu from milky… the air between yuki and milky seems dark…
Meanwhile rena and jurina was embarrassed, they are not facing each other and their faces were red… it seems like they were frozen despite of the warm water. 
It was quiet…

While on the other side it’s noisy…

“nyan~nyan~ what are you doing in the corner?” yuko asked and suddenly *touch* her
“kyaa!” Haruna jumped on surprise *slap* “perverted kaichou!”
“ite! Nyan-nyan that hurts~” yuko said faking a cry
“hmpt…”
“hehe~ nyan-nyan~ nyan~nyan” *hugs*
“mou!” Haruna struggled and went to Acchan hoping that her senpai would save her from the pervert squirrel
“Acchan hold nyan-nyan for me~” yuko said when she chased nyan-nyan
“wahh~ tasukete” Haruna cried for help
“geez… you two stop that… and yuko do you want to be charged of harassment?” Sayaka scolded yuko as Haruna hide behind her back, Acchan was just smirking at the scene she was watching
“eh?? nyan~nyan~ it’s just skinship~ haha~  we’re friends right? Hehe~”
“we’re not friends!!” Haruna said coldly
“eh?” yuko’s facial expression changed… a pain in her eyes can be felt…
“uhm… ah no- I mean… uhm we could be friends if you stop touching me okay? So uhm…”
*teary eyes* (yuko)
“mou!!! Alright we’re friends but stop touching me-”
“yay~! Nyan-nyan~” *hugs* yuko was once again cheerful
“stop-” haruna said tying top stop the wild squirrel that was clinging on her
“hmm… when did the two of you get that close?” Acchan asked interrupting the playful squirrel
“Haha~ since when we went to the onsen and then we had a date at a zoo once~” yuko cheerfully said
“huh!?” Haruna objected, actually she just had no choice but to be stuck with yuko when they went to the onsen and the date with the zoo… well she enjoyed it but she just accompanied yuko so that yuko can forget her sorrow at that time (*the day of yuko’s mother’s death anniversary –chapter 11)
“hehe~ by the way Sayaka, how did you meet sae-chan? It seems that you were already close when we are first years” yuko asked
“eh? uhm- we met during middle school, their team was our opponent…”
“But why did the two of you got close? I mean your opponents right?” Acchan joined the conversation
“uhm… after that we met again, then she helped me on something, then we often met and became friends” Sayaka answered shyly
“oh-what did she help you?” yuko asked as if interviewing her, Acchan and Haruna was looking at her, waiting for her to answer…
“well… I’m just having troubles from family and school and she was cheering me up so-” Sayaka answered looking down, she doesn’t really want to answer because she was embarrassed
“oh? so you’re really close friends” Haruna commented, oblivious to what yuko and Acchan trying to know…
“uh yes-? why?”
“well, my classmates and the other first years was talking about the two of you…”
“eh?” Sayaka, yuko and Acchan said
“ah- well they said that there are two factions in the school they were arguing who was the real prince of the school, miyazawa-senpai or akimoto-senpai”
“ehh!?” Sayaka was surprised, she didn’t knew it or she just didn’t paid attention to it
“ahh- haha I knew that~” yuko said
“faction?” Acchan asked
“well the two of them are really popular in the school as the cool senpais so, the students are calling them prince… but because of Sayaka and sae was friendly* with each other, so the two factions are not fighting, although they are still arguing who is more cool of the two”
“ehhhhh?” Sayaka can’t believe what she heard
“haha~”
“why do you know that yuko?” Acchan asked
“hey- I’m the student council president you know~”
*sigh* “haha, and I thought others are scared of me” Sayaka commented
“haha~ well I told you, you’re just being too serious…” yuko said
“it’s because you always help others and you’re cool and smart plus the captain of the basketball team, so you’re popular don’t you know?” Acchan complimented
“eh?” Sayaka just smiled and looked down, she’s not really good with others praising her
“by the way, why are you good in English? I mean we’re really having a hard time speaking it…” Acchan asked because for the past few days, Sayaka was tutoring her in english and other related subjects
“ah, that I don’t know but I think it’s because I’m half”
“half?”
“uhm? I’m half-Japanese, my mother was a foreigner”
“ah- that’s why” Acchan said
“really?” yuko exclaimed, despite of being classmates since first year, they didn’t really have time to hang out and know each other. Actually she noticed Sayaka before and want her to be her friend but it was just recently that they got to talk often.

After a while, they’ve finished bathing and went back to the room where they will all sleep… as they were walking
Rena and Jurina still have reddened face, they can’t face each other when they are on the bath because they remember the time when the two of them had a *night.
The tension between yuki and milky is still there but milky was really trying to make yuki jealous and try to cling to mayu as much as possible. Yuki was really irritated emitting a black aura…

Seeing yuki being jealous like that, yuko can’t help to wonder what do yuki exactly feels…?
Yuko wants to know, she don’t want her friends* to hurt each other to the point of despising one another… but the only way to stop that is to be honest with themselves

And then an idea came into her mind…
“a game of truth and dare” yuko grinned

XxXx

While others are reading/studying, yuko was busy writing on small pieces of paper
“yuko? What are you doing?” Acchan asked noticing yuko…
And then yuko whispered to Acchan “I’ll tell you later, help me~ haha~”

And then a few minutes later…

“hey- guys wanna play? Well we also need to relax you know hehe~” yuko suggested
“eh? what would we play???” sae asked delighted
“spin the bottle! Truth or dare?” yuko excitedly said
“eh!??” the others protested
“oh? sounds fun!” Jurina said
“so who’s in?” yuko said smirking. Haruna, Rena, yuki and Sayaka was having a bad feeling about yuko’s suggestion…

And then all of them were forced to play the game…

Milky sat beside mayu but yuki sat between them, haruna on the other hand tried to avoid yuko’s pervertedness, she was about to sit beside Sayaka who saved her from yuko earlier in the bath but sae sat beside Sayaka and yuko sat on the otherside, luckily Acchan sat beside yuko

“So the rules are simple… if the cap of these bottle points to you, you will choose between truth and dare. If you choose the truth, the person where the bottom of the bottle was pointed will ask you… ah by the way all the dares are on this box… if you don’t want to answer the question it’s a lottery dare *grin* ah- and don’t worry if you can’t come up with questions I have another box with questions already prepared” yuko said happily

“yosh~! Here I go” yuko then spin the bottle

The cap of the bottle was pointed at rena

“so rena~ truth or dare?” Acchan asked

“uhm… t-truth?” rena choose the truth as the box of dares were creeping her out because it was yuko who prepared it…

“then the person that will ask you, sayaka~ what will you ask her?” yuko said to Sayaka in which the bottom of thhe bottle was pointed at her…

“uhm- eto…” Sayaka can’t really think of what to ask because she rarely talks to rena, well they are former classmates and sae’s childhood friends but they are not that close, although she want to be friends with sae’s childhood friends

“Sayaka, if you can’t decide, here~ don’t worry not all the questions and dare are written by yuko~ hehe~” Acchan said and offered her the box where she can draw questions

“hey Acchan- It’s as if you’re telling me that I’m up to no good again tsk…tsk…” yuko protested

“Then I’ll draw… uhm- here is the question- if you would go on a date with someone in this room who would it be?” Sayaka read what she drew from the box

“hey- yuko are the questions are like this??” sayaka added, she was easily embarrassed by these kind of questions

“haha~ what are you  saying sayaka~ haha~ so rena, your answer is?”

“uh… well… j-jurina” rena said shyly, blushing

“wew~ I forgot that we have a couple here~” yuko teased, jurina’s face was also flushed

“mou! Let’s continue now” rena ignored yuko’s teasings and spin the bottle and it pointed to milky and the one who will ask the question is yuko

“hehe~ so I was wondering how did you and mayu meet, and how did the two of you got close” yuko asked

“ah that~ hehe~ she was so cool when I met her~ I was crying at the back of our school where the students seldom go, and she found me… she didn’t asked me what’s wrong instead she gave me her handkerchief… and then we met again on the same club and we always talk with each other and she always tell me stories mostly about anime~ haha~” milky told them with a dreamy look

“oh… so you’re also an otaku?” yuko added

“well no, but I watched some because mayu-chan recommended it~” milky said looking at mayu, smiling. Mayu blushed and looked down

“what the hell is she talking about?”yuki thought. she was thinking that milky was just making it up.

“shall we continue?” sae suggested as she was looking at yuki and mayu…

And then milky spin the bottle and it was pointed at Haruna and it was mayu’s turn to ask a question

“ah truth I guess?”

“then I’ll just draw a question” mayu said as she was lazy thinking of a question

“if the person you love lied to you, would you still love that person?” mayu read the question

“of course~ I will still love yuu-chan even if she lied to me hehe~” Haruna said smilingly

“oh- how faithful~ yuko-senpai it seems that you will have a hard time making Haruna fall for you” Jurina teased but Haruna seems unaware of what Jurina said and yuko just laughed at Jurina who was teasing her.

And then Haruna spin the bottle and it was pointed at yuko, it was milky that will ask her a question

milky was about to ask her regarding the bandage on her left wrist, she was curious about the rumors in the school and when she saw that the student president didn’t took of the bandage when they went to bath earlier it makes her more interested. 

But yuko said “dare~!” happily

“kiss the person on your left”

“oh~ then the person on my left” yuko said turning on her left, it was sayaka

“no!!!” sae said loudly

“why?” yuko smirked

“ah- eh- Sayaka would not like it, right Sayaka?”

“but it’s a dare idiot prince~” Acchan joined in

“hey!!!” sae objected

“uhm it’s not stated where right? Then just on the cheeks ok?” Sayaka calmly said

“oh~? you seem to be calm haha~”

“well, just on the cheeks are alright and besides my friends back on the middle school always do these kind of stuffs”

“ah!!! see~! Nyan-nyan~ you heard that? It’s called skinship~ its skinship~ and it’s normal~” yuko happily said calling Haruna who frowned at her…

and then after that it was yuko’s  turn to spin the bottle and  it pointed on Sae, it was Jurina who will ask her a question…

sae looked at Jurina who was looking at her seriously then when she looked beside mayu was also looking at her.

“truth-”

“then, are you dating someone right now? If yes, who? And do you love her?” Jurina asked seriously while Sae was surprised with jurina’s question

“well, yes I’m dating someone… and… I really love sayaka” sae admitted and blushed shyly and looked down… while Sayaka buried her face on her knees to hide her blushing face

The others who didn’t knew was surprised, well for the popular playgirl it’s not surprising to have a girlfriend but it’s just because it’s the popular, cool and serious girl dating a popular playgirl and both have been dubbed as the prince of the school but now they are both blushing furiously makes them surprised

Rena, Jurina and Mayu looked at sae, it’s the first time they looked at a shy and blushing sae.

Yuki on the other hand, didn’t looked at them… with teary eyes she’s telling to herself… “In the end sae will come back to me”

“hey let’s continue-” mayu told sae coldly when she noticed yuki’s was about to cry

And then they continued to play… and it was jurina’s turn but she went on dare

“take off a piece of garment of the person sitting on your right, using your mouth“

Jurina was shocked with the dare, yet relieved because the person on her right was rena… but still

“what kind of dares are this yuko-nee-san!” Jurina complained

“haha~ well-” yuko too was relieved that she wrote `right` and not left because on jurina’s left was her nyan-nyan

but a dare is a dare… although luckily, rena was wearing a sweater over her shirt…
Jurina pulled rena’s sweater using her mouth their bodies are dangerously close… their heartbeats were beating faster and they are both blushing…

“ah~ why did the room suddenly become hot?” yuko teased smirking

“HEY!” rena and Jurina retorted

“haha~ now let’s continue”

Then they spin the bottle and it was sayaka’s turn…

“t-truth” Sayaka said, though she don’t want to do both, and she might just go with the dare because the questions are embarrassing… but sae was looking at her with a face with a puppy eyes that was saying `don’t do that kind of dare`…

rena couldn’t think of what to ask so she drew from the box…

“who was your first love and describe that person”

“ehh?” Sayaka said… she doesn’t want to answer these kind of questions…

sae too seems to be stunned, well she was her first relationship but she don’t know if she was her first love… she felt afraid knowing…

“well..i- I g-guess its s-sae” Sayaka said in a small voice,

“ehh? Really? Really? I am?” upon hearing what her girlfriend said, sae almost jumped from delight

Seeing their childhood friend act like a child her childhood friend rena and Jurina cann’t help to wonder “Is she that childlike before?” because as they can remember the sae that they know always act cool and prideful in front of them

“well, I did like someone before but I can’t say it’s love so- I guess”

“ehhhhh!??” sae complained

“haha, so describe her” yuko laughed…

“well, she’s childish and always looks for attention, sometimes she’s also selfish and always flirt with others… but… she’s also kind and sweet, always energetic… always cheering me up-” Sayaka shyly said hiding her face with her hands

“aw~ so cute~” sae was happily teasing Sayaka-

Yuko looked at yuki, who was holding her tears *sigh* ”we should finish this soon, I just hope it would be yuki’s turn next…”
And then as yuko hoped it was yuki’s turn to answer…

“truth” yuki choose truth

It was Acchan who will ask her… Acchan didn’t draw a question from the box 

“if you have two person who are important to you and could only choose between the two, who will you choose?”

Yuki was stunned hearing the question, she hate this kind of question… she don’t want to choose

“yuki??” rena called, minutes had passed and yuki looked stiff, she looked like frozen

“yuki, if you don’t want to answer then you could switch with a dare” Acchan and yuko said

“uhm- ok” 

“kiss on the lips, the person you like in this room”

XxXx

TBC   XD

---------

i'll try to edit it later after work... and sorry if this chapter's format was messy and full of typos  :P im' kind of- in a hurry that i forgot to add the title whoops XD
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:29:39 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 14`
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2014, 01:31:51 AM »
Who will Yuki kiss!? Will it be Mayu or will it be Sae or maybe she won't kiss anyone. :nervous
We finally know some information about Yuki, Mayu, and Sae's relationship in the past. Seems like Sae blamed herself for the accident that nearly took  Mayu and Yuki's lives. I wonder what Yuko will do to help?
I just love the way Yuko kept on teasing Wmatsui, they were blushing every time once saw each other.
SaeYaka's relationship is finally revealed, Yuki didn't seem to take the revelation too well. She's just not having a particularly good day, she's getting jealous of Milky and Sae's news is just not helping her.
“geez… you two stop that… and yuko do you want to be charged of harassment?” Sayaka scolded yuko

Yuko said it herself, its skinship :P
Ah~ I just got to love that Truth or Dare game they did. Many truths and feelings came out during the game
Thanks for the update, can't wait for next chapter :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2014, 04:27:21 AM »
It's full of saemayuki!! Is it one of their arc?

I think yuki is so selfish,she want sae and mayu,she was the one who cause all of this complicated situation.
I really curious who will yuki kiss lol lol,logically she will chose sae but its rude to kissed someone girlfriend right? So she will chose mayu maybe,but it will hurt mayu if yuki kissed her just because yuki didnt have other choice.

Poor mayu
Milky,she a good friend of mayu,she trying comfort mayu so she wont get hurt,look like she know much more about mayu than others maybe more than jurina too,wonder if they were related.

About mayu dissociative trauma,if it dangerous if one day she remember? And you said yuki doesnt remember too,but seem like she remember now,i realized this when yuki told sae if she chose sae on the past time they now will be a couple. But im curious if yuki know mayu problem.
Yuko was being nice here,she's a good friend,i believe she know more about mayu too,more than yuki and the others
I think what yuko tried is to make yuki and sae show their real feeling,as for sae,she got the answer,sae love for sayaka was real and about yuki,maybe it will end up with yuki starting feel different toward mayu,hope so.

Offline kenzole27

« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2014, 09:42:56 AM »
Very good update here author-san

Yuki, you're a bad girl,messing with sae and mayu like that. I wonder if the accident will be revealed or now. Miyuki and Mayu, maybe related, mayu's parents were gone long times, maybe cousins or long lost sis.

cant wait for the next update

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »
It seems much clearer of why sae sudden change her attitude to her child friends. I hope sae is loving sayaka but not because escape Yuri so date with sayaka ^^ sayaka is cute when facing love stuff but but act protective when yuko harass haruna XDDDDD and she just like dun know how to balance when acchan tries to get her attention from sae it's soooooo cute!!!!!

I really wanna know who Yuri would choose to kiss how could she dun know to choose who, it's really hurt for all parties T_T poor little sae and little mayu

Yuko knows sayaka! maybe she will be the one to protect her when sae do stupid things.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »
This chapter is sooo grreeattt~!!!!

God, just thinking of the next chapter....!!! over excited~~

Saa, yukirin! Whats your answer?!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2014, 03:57:10 PM »
just remember something,
eh why yuko invited milky?
if sae i could understand but milky?
if yuko use milky as a bait to convince yuki feeling then it was cruel, dont she think that maybe milky really do love mayu?

wah need chater 15,16,17,18,19,20 ect already kekekeke

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 15 - just friends ?`
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »
@gek geki
It's full of saemayuki!! Is it one of their arc?

actually we're starting mayuki-saeyaka arc plus one arc for a certain pair in between the arc  :twisted:
hehe~  :lol:

-as always thank you for the thanks and comments, we really appreciate it  :cathappy: make us motivated to write though we're busy  :thumbsup

sorry if i end the chapter 14 that way haha cliffhanger  :roll:

anyways here's chapter 15~

Chapter 15-Just Friends。。?

********Chapter 13 flashback********

“ah okay, wait… Acchan, yuko wants to talk to you”
“yada!!!”
“eh? Yuko what should I do”
“please put it on loud speaker mode”
“oh, okay”
“give that to me” acchan said as she grabs her phone quickly, while the two don’t have any idea on what yuko is trying to say
“what do you want yuko??” acchan said annoyingly
“haha that was fast~ anyway invite sayaka and sae to join us tomorrow in our group study”
“no!”
“come on acchan don’t you want to have some fun and help our little friends with their innocent heart?”
“you should help your heart first yuko”
“hahaha~ come on acchan it will be fun. I know you’re bored”
“hmpt!!! ignoring what I’ve said, ok tell me your plan” acchan agrees as she walk outside the room
“so? What is it yuko?”

“hehe~ well first, what do you think about those two?”

“ha? About those two?”

“come on, you’ve been together for group study these past days… so what did you notice?”

“well they’re obviously dating right? But why are they keeping it secret, I asked them too yesterday but they evaded the question… why don’t just they tell us right? I mean we’re friends or is it because they didn’t consider us friends so they wouldn’t tell or they don’t trust us that’s why…” Acchan annoyingly said

“haha… that’s what I thought too… but I guess that’s not the real reason though”

“so what was the reason?”

“well, did you know that yuki is in love with sae?”

“huh!? I didn’t know about that- is that why that she was avoiding yuki?”

“might be… and she’s dating Sayaka right? So it’s also possible that sae won’t tell us that they’re dating because she’s concerned of how yuki will feel”

“wait- why was she will be concerned on how yuki feel? They we’re just childhood friends right?”

“I heard from mayu that sae loved yuki in the past…”

“huh? Wait- then if she’s that concerned then it’s possible that she still have feelings for yuki? Is that what you’re saying?”

“yes, and I’m wondering what made sae cold towards her childhood friends.. to yuki and others”

“that idiot prince-!” Acchan raised her voice hinting an anger because both yuki and sayaka are her friends. Acchan only have a few friends and if they both quarrel just because of sae, she didn’t know who she will side on… she might lose a friend so she didn’t want to side either of them…

“well- calm down… that’s why I thought maybe we can help them and I also want to help mayu”

“mayu-chan?”

“she’s in love with yuki…”

“eh? How did you know?”

“mayu told me about that… *sigh* she’s in love with yuki who’s in love with sae who is dating Sayaka…”

“ahh-*sigh* things are getting complicated”

“yeah and the thing is mayu had a friend who always cling into her and I can see yuki is getting jealous over her”

“ha!? What?Why? you said she’s in love with sae, why is she getting jealous?”

“that’s the point…”

“so what are you planning to do?”

“nothing much I just want to know what sae really feels and for yuki to appreciate mayu”

***********END  flashback***********

--------------------------
Yuko’s POV

“that’s what I first thought… but I can see that sae is serious about Sayaka… and when I heard about the accident, it seems that there’s a possibility that sae is feeling guilty about that so she still cares for yuki…

but why and how did sae forget her feelings about yuki?
And since when?

And as I thought Sayaka didn’t knew that sae’s first love was yuki, it might complicate their relationship.

And also it seems that sae already confessed to yuki once that made sae forced yuki to choose between mayu and her… then how come yuki didn’t choose between mayu and sae?

Loving two persons at once huh?
Or you’re not just being honest with yourself yuki?
And Watanabe Miyuki, how much do you know about Watanabe Mayu’s past? What are you planning?”

Acchan’s POV

`-“well based on what their childhood friend- jurina said that, yuki liked both mayu and sae and ever since in the past yuki wouldn’t choose between them”- is what yuko told me…
is this the reason why she came up with this truth or dare game?

Yuki… you are my friend but I’m annoyed with what you are doing… if you are that greedy to want the two of them you’ll lose both of them!`

“kiss on the lips, the person you like in this room”
“the person that you like most” acchan added
“Eh!?” yuki was shocked…

her childhood friends too was surprised about the dare, they did knew that yuki liked sae but knowing sae already have a girlfriend, they thought how could yuko and acchan include that kind of dare.
Yuko too was shocked… she didn’t include this kind of dare… that means it was Acchan who thought about that dare…
“what would yuki do?” rena and Jurina thought
mayu was staring at yuki who don’t know what to do… she’s concerned with yuki, she want to stop the game, she’s also in pain thinking that sae was the person yuki like the most…
“yuko, should we end the game here?” sae whispered to yuko. she didn’t looked at yuki, she didn’t want to see her pained expression…

“yuki- is there something wrong? But a dare is a dare…
Can’t you choose who the person you most like is? Most of the people in this room are you’re friends right?
I mean there are only three people whom you are not close with- and the rest is your childhood friends and yuko plus myself…
so you can choose between us… whom you most like…
so who is it?” acchan taunted
yuko didn’t say anything instead looked at mayu and sae and milky…

mayu she has a concerned look to yuki…

sae was a bit tense and was holding onto her girlfriend’s hand

and milky… she looks amused with what’s going on…

“ok… I need to stop this now before the situation goes out of control” yuko thought
“yuki-? Minutes have already passed, why can’t you choose? Just choose already” acchan taunted again
“ok guys we’ll just switch the dare-” but before yuko could finish what she’s saying…

“rena-chan, I’m really sorry!” yuki ran to rena and gave a light peck on her lips…
“EHHH!!!!!!!! yuki-nee-san whyyy did you kiss rena?” Jurina loudly complained
Yuko and acchan was shocked…

“so she didn’t choose after all…”
Yuko glanced at milky who was sitting beside rena… milky was smirking while looking at yuki…

Yuko also glanced at sae who looked relieved…
But sae was thinking `why didn’t she choose mayu?`
Rena was surprised and wondered why yuki did that but when she saw her best friend was trying to hold her tears, she hugged yuki. She thought that because sae already have a girlfriend, she couldn’t choose sae anymore so that her best friend was breaking down from the pain…

“w-well we’re not just childhood friends… we’re best friends” rena said trying to save yuki and herself from the questioned look of others…

“uhm, I think yuki is not feeling well… yuki-chan you should rest on your room now ok?” rena added
“uhm- I think so too- I’ll just accompany yuki to her room” mayu said
Mayu can feel that yuki was really hurt because sae already have someone and wanted to comfort yuki but she’s also thinking…

`she could’ve chose me though… even if I’ll just be a substitute`
“ok- just sleep for now yuki-” yuko said
After that yuki headed to her room and mayu followed her

xXxX

“hehe- should we clean the mess first? Well the futons and pillows we’re messy” yuko said trying to cover the tension ealier…
“sae, is yuki alright?” Sayaka whispered to her girlfriend

“don’t worry- mayu is with her”

“but I think you should go see her as well… you’re best friend right?” Sayaka asked innocently

“no need… mayu can take care of her…”
Jurina on the other hand was sulking in a corner…

*pout*

“Jurina- gomen” rena plead

“no it’s not your fault”

“please don’t get angry at yuki ok? Please”

“I know… she didn’t meant that she like you the way I do right? It’s just like right? I mean it’s just friends… I mean although we’re also starting over as a friends you like me more right?” Jurina sobbed with a puppy eyes

“I don’t just like you, I- I love you jurina” rena shyly said blushing, she was trying to comfort Jurina

“really?? Wahh rena-” Jurina hugged rena, satisfied with what rena said
“you should really get a room you two~” yuko teased smirking
“eh? hey- it’s not that-” rena tried to avoid yuko’s teasing, while Jurina ignored it and hugged rena more…
“so the two of you are officially dating huh? Omedeto-!” sae said

“well… no- not yet but we decided to start over and take things slowly so that we’ll understand each other more before we get m-married…” Jurina said blushing

“eh? m-married?” Haruna and Sayaka was surprised

“ehh? I thought you two are dating now!??” yuko exclaimed
“ehh?” Sayaka and Haruna was still clueless on what they are talking about
“well- they are engaged” sae said

“eeeehh!?? How?” Sayaka said curiously

“family matters”

“ohh- I guess rich people really wed their kids to someone they want” Sayaka said, she can feel a tingling pain in her heart realizing that sae was also a rich kid and that it’s possible that sae’s parents can also make sae go in an arranged marriage

“Sayaka? What’s wrong?” sae asked noticing her girlfriend’s change of tone

“n-nothing…”

“huh? How will I know if you wouldn’t tell me!?” sae reprimanded

“I- I just thought that maybe your parents will make you go in an arranged marriage… and I am not rich like you… I just realized, what I should do if your parents doesn’t like me…” Sayaka said softly as she sighed.
She remembered what her best friend yuka told her `` her family they might not accept you, you know`` -she knew it but up until now she never had given a thought on what she would do if sae’s parents would be against them

“ah that- don’t worry about that they wouldn’t do stupid things like that, and you know I’m more worried about meeting your parents”

“huh?”

“what if they didn’t like me for you? what should I do? Ah-! I know I need to make an appeal to them…! yosh~!”

Hearing what her girlfriend, said sayaka giggled… relieved that she’s not the only one thinking about what their parents would say… that sae was also thinking about that…

“wew~ another couple here? You guys should get a room mou~” yuko continued the teasing
The two of them just blushed

“ah-! sae-chan and Jurina-chan you two would sleep on that side and we will sleep on this side~ haha~ I can’t let you do lovey dovey stuffs~” yuko added grinning widely at the four
“yuko-senpai, you should also sleep on that side” haruna coldly said

“ehhh? Why? I will sleep beside nyan-nyan~” yuko said dashing towards Haruna and hugging her

“no! you perverted squirell!” Haruna protested pushing yuko away from her

“haha~ how about you nyan-nyan? Won’t your parents force you into an arranged marriage?” yuko asked ignoring nyan-nyan’s protest

“no they wouldn’t do that to me or I’ll get mad at them” Haruna proudly said

“oh~” deep inside yuko was relieved from what Haruna said

“then what about miyuki-san?” yuko asked

“eh? me? Hehe~ actually my parents are already forcing me to have an arranged marriage since I’m an only child…” milky said smiling
*ring*ring* phone call
“oh who’s phone was that?” yuko asked

---------------

Acchan walked out the room to answer the phone call…
“what is it?”

“uhm- moshi moshi acchan?”

“who else do you expect to answer my phone?” acchan coldly answered

“sorry- acchan *sob* why are you still angry? *sob*”

“nothing bakamina- so why did you call?”

“well- uhm- did you already ate dinner? Did you study well? How was your day?”

“huh?”

“well I’m just worried if you’ve eaten and if you’re doing well…”

“you only called because of that?”

“uh- y-yes”

“I can take care of myself, bye-”
Acchan hanged up…

--on the other line Takamina was restless…

“wahhh” *panic* “why did she hanged up?” *sniff* “I only want to talk with her-”

“she’s been avoiding me since the onsen trip…”
“then, what would you do if she get tired of you and love another person? What would you do if she left you?”
Yuko’s words were keep ringing on her head…

“no- I shouldn’t think about that… she didn’t left me… -yet… honestly I don’t know what to do…”

“I am her teacher…”

“I am 8 years older than her”

“she was entrusted to me by her parents”

“she has a future”

“and”

“we’re both girls”

*sigh*

“I’m really stupid…”

*Takamina was calling acchan again with teary eyes*

“what?” acchan answered

“atsuko- I’m sorry”

“is that all?” acchan coldly answered

“uh- no- no! please don’t hang up-” takamina pleaded

“why won’t I hang up? You’re just asking me if I already ate and if I studied well right? I told you I can take care of myself”

Just when acchan was about to hang up takamina gathered all her courage

“please don’t hang up! I- I just want to hear your voice”

“hmm… why?” acchan asked, a little smile was forming on her lips

“well… I-it’s lonely here without you”

“oh… I see” with just those words acchan can’t help but to smile…

“uhm- atsuko? Still there?”

“so you miss me?” acchan asked

“ehhh? U-uhm…”

“if you will not be honest to me I’ll hang up”

“eh? no don’t! u-uhm y-yes I do m-miss you… uhm… without you here… It feels empty” takamina said blushing… She felt relieved that she’s saying this over the phone coz she’s embarrassed saying stuffs like this plus acchan will tease her if she saw her blushing while saying this kind of lines…

“hehe~ really? I miss you too minami!”

“atsuko…” takamina felt relieve that acchan was no longer angry at her although yuko’s words was still disturbing her

“hehe~ ne minami~ you’re blushing right now?”

“huh? How did you know?”

“haha~ just guessing~ so I’m right? haha~ well you are not used with that kind of cheesy lines~ minami, say that to me again when I go home okay?”

“ehhh?”

“what? You don’t wan’t to? I won’t go home then…”

“eeehh??? No! I will say it- I will say it okay? Please come home tomorrow? Okay? I’ll cook your favorite food… and uhm I’ll cook any food you want”

“really~? hehe~ ureshii~”
(and then they talked for hours with just random topics... even if the topics are boring... hearing each other's voices was enough)

xXxX

Meanwhile… while acchan was talking to takamina on her phone…

The others decided to play monopoly to kill some time as they are not yet sleepy…

Milky passed, she didn’t join to play instead she excused herself and left the room…

When milky left the room, yuko also excused herself

Yuko then followed milky…

Milky was in deep thoughts…

“mayu… is she really that special to you? she’s just hurting you ever since… I’ve seen enough… I will try to make you fall for me mayu…
what do that girl have that I doesn’t have?” milky thought

“Kashiwagi-senpai huh? A girl from an upper class family, while me… I’m just from a family who rised in the business world because of that powerful clan*”

“Miyuki-san” a familiar voice called

“hai? Is there something wrong Oshima-senpai?” milky answered

“nothing hehe~ I’m just worried if you’re getting bored hanging with us already”

“well… mayu invited me but she’s with yuki so… it’s kinda lonely…”

“ohh~ you really  like mayu don’t you?” yuko jokingly said

“yes~ I really like her… I seriously like her… I want to protect her”

“oh- I see… so did you knew about mayu’s past?”

“hm? mayu told it to me… about her parents death… why do you suddenly asked Oshima-senpai?”

“hehe, nothing much… can I call you miyuki-san?”

“haha, you already called me that even without permission… by the way oshima-senpai… your last name is Oshima right?”

“eh? yes why?”

“nothing I just rarely hear the last name `Oshima` ”

“really? It’s a common family name on the southern part of japan though... even if they are not relatives there are many who have this last name hehe~”

“eh? is that true?”

“yeah~ why do you ask?”

“hehe~ nothing I just rarely hear that name”

“oh- maybe it's because you're rich~ haha”

“Oshima-senpai, I’m just wondering about your left wrist… why do you always wear a wrist band and when we are on the bath why didn’t you removed the bandage? If you have injuries it will be bad you know”

“ah- that? I have a pretty bad scar on my left wrist so I don’t want to show it to anyone… it’s really giving me complex… hehe~”

“ah is that so?”

“hehe~ miyuki-san is also from a upper class family right? What kind of business is your family doing?”

“hmm~ my family is engaged with electronics/communication devices production”

“wow~ how great~”

“hehe thanks… how about you Oshima-senpai?”

“ah~ didn’t you hear that I am a scholar? I’m just a commoner who got into the school through scholarship… great right~?”

“I see~”

“hehe~”

“Oshima yuko… you look familiar… is she really just a commoner and not from the Oshima clan?” milky thought

“Oshima-senpai, have you been in Hotaka-dake?”

“eh? Hotaka-dake?”

“yep, have you been in there?”

“eh? hm.. hotaka-dake? ah~ is that mount Hotaka you’re talking about? Why would I go there? I mean it’s a mountain… well I did want to go on hiking but never tried, are you fond of hiking miyuki-san?”

“yep… I’m fond of hiking… hehe~ shall we go back now Oshima-senpai? It’s kinda late”

“hm? ok~”

-----------------------
WMiyuki POV

“did she really not from the Oshima clan? She may be lying or telling the truth… I wonder which it is…

Hotaka-dake is also referred to as the "Leader of the Northern Alps", it is a mountain that serves as a training ground to Oshima clan…
the infamous clan who is referred to as the northern wolves…
only a few knew about the existence of that powerful clan since they’re operating from behind… only controlling businesses from the north…

But if Oshima-senpai was really from that clan… then what is she doing here in Tokyo?”

-----------------------
Yuko POV

“so as I thought… Watanabe Miyuki knows something… of course she’s in part of the one of the families that the Oshima`s are supporting…

but how much did she really knew?”

-----------------------

xXxX

After the truth and dare game yuki was not feeling well… when she got into her room she immediately slumped on her bed, burying her face on the pillows and cry…

“yuki” mayu called in a worried tone

Yuki was still crying, mayu didn’t know what to do so she just hugged yuki…

Despite of the pain she felt whenever her beloved yuki cry for sae,

She was enduring it just to be with yuki’s side…

She wanted to comfort her, she wanted to be the one who will make her pain be forgotten. she wanted to be the one who will protect her, she wanted to be the one who will make her smile…

“yuki, if you would only look at me… and not her”

“Yuki… it’s alright I’m here” mayu repeatedly say hugging yuki tighter
It was almost half an hour and yuki is still crying…

Mayu got up and looked for the music box that she gave to yuki… but she can’t find it on the table where she put it. She sat beside yuki who was still crying, actually she want to comfort yuki with the soothing music from that music box. (Reference: Chapter 11 part 3)

“uhm- yuki… the music box that I gave you… uhm- did you like it?” mayu said as she caress yuki’s hair

“*hic* m-music *hic* box?” yuki finally spoke after crying, she tried to sit up and look at mayu

“I put it on that table, uhm, you didn’t read the letter?” mayu said wiping yuki’s tears using her hands

“letter?”

“uhm- it was on the music box…” mayu didn’t know what to do, she thought that yuki already read the letter, she thought that yuki already knows her feeling for her

“mayu?”

*sigh* “the maids probably cleaned up yuki’s room… and forgot to put it back on the table… it might be on the closet” *sigh* “and just when I thought I would make yuki fall for me…”

“never mind… yuki are you alright now?” mayu said setting aside her pain, right now she just wanted to make yuki feel better..

“a bit… but my head hurts”

“yuki you should sleep now…” mayu said and helped yuki to lay down on bed, covering her with blankets and making sure that she feels comfortable to sleep

“but what about the music box mayu?”

“I’ll tell you later, but first you should rest for now my princess” mayu said as she placed a kiss on yuki’s forehead…

“eh? *blush*” yuki’s heart was beating faster

“yuki” mayu said seriously and held yuki’s hands
“I- I may not be gallant and strong like your prince… but unlike her, I will care for you with all my heart. I will protect you even if I sacrifice myself. Even if I had to give up all the things I have, I’ll do it… just to be with you”

Yuki’s heart was racing… she can’t say anything and it  seems that she was lost as she gaze on mayu’s sincere eyes…
“yuki?” mayu called
“eh? uhm…” *blush*
“hehe, yuki do you feel much better now?”
“*smile* yes, I feel much better now because of mayu… thank you mayu”
“hehe, but I will feel much better if mayu will sleep beside me” yuki added, smiling like a child but you can still see the traces of her tears earlier

“don’t worry I’ll be the one who will protect you yuki”

They slept together, mayu was hugging yuki telling her not to think anything and just sleep while caressing her cheeks…

----------------------
Yuki’s POV

“mayu is really so nice and caring… she even told those sweet lines just to comfort me… mayu~ don’t leave me” yuki thought hugging onto mayu tighter

----------------------
Mayu’s POV

*heart beating faster* “eh? yuki was hugging me tightly?…”
“I wish she would finally notice my feelings”
“I would not be hesitant now… I will truly make you to look at me yuki… I will show you how much I love you”
“I’ll be your prince”
“Yuki, I love you”

----------------------

xXxX

Then Sunday had passed, they continued their study session till noon and then went home…
it was Monday tomorrow and the exam week will start…
Throughout the week yuki seems to be disturbed… she’s still upset on what happened last Saturday that she didn’t concentrate that week…

xXxX

Finally it was the last day of exam week… Friday…

The first years are having their P.E exam… it was an interclass competition, a 60 metre race…

“ahh, why do it have to be a race?” mayu said lazily, she’s actually not good at sports and get tired easily…

“geez, mayu don’t say that, I told you that you should exercise and go jogging every morning instead of staying up late at night watching anime” Jurina said energetically…

“shut up!”

*beep*phone message* Jurina looked at her phone to see who mailed her… it was her special friend churi…

--------------------------------------------------
Subject: Jurina T_T

Jurina I’m tired of crying… :(
After she said that we’re just friends and hurt me,
I decided to get over with her but now that
I’m slowly forgetting her she mailed me again…
saying that she misses me.
I’m really tired from crying :’(
I want to forget her and the pain
What should I do?

Jurina’s face turned into serious, she was worried about her friend… she mailed churi

Subject: churi! Fight-o!

let’s meet today?

Jurina then sighed…

“Jurina what’s wrong?” mayu asked

“hehe, nothing…”

*sigh* “I’m just glad that this exam is on the last day… maybe I should just walk instead of running” mayu said lazily…

“you can’t do that mayuyu~” milky said from behind

“eh? what are you doing here? Is your class was also P.E?” mayu asked

“hehe~ it’s an inter-class competition right? We’re opponents this time~”

“ah-”

“eh? what’s with that unenergetic response? Mou~ mayu~ let’s bet who will win? Hehe~”

“no thanks milky, if I run then I will be just tired later”

“aah~ mayu have no guts to compete with me~ I don’t have stamina like mayu and I’m also weak, but still I’ll try to win~” milky taunted

“hmpt!  I got it, I’ll compete with you”

“yay~! Tsundere mayu was so cute~”

“stop that milky-senpai-”

“senpai again?” *pout*

“because you keep on teasing me-”

“haha~ mayu~ kawaii~”

“yeah, yeah, thanks, you’re cute too milky-senpai” mayu said flatly

“really? *squeal* hehe~ thank you~ but I’ll win this game mayu~”

“huh?”

*grin* “hehe~ wanna bet?”

“why would I?”

“oh~ mayuyu~ is afraid of losing to me~ hehe~ how cute~” milky taunted childishly

“no I don’t! ok I’ll accept it but I’ll win”

And then the exams was over… unfortunately… mayu lost to milky…

“hehe~ yay~ I won~ ” milky sing songed

“…” mayu’s face was beet red from tiredness… *pant* “maybe I should do what Jurina said and exercise daily… I can’t protect yuki if my body is weak… I’ll do anything just for yuki” mayu selflessly said to herself…

“mayu~ now for our bet~”

“what is it?” *pant*

“still tired? hehe~ here water~”

“this Sunday, go on a date with me~”

Mayu nearly choked on what milky said

*cough*cough* “huh?”

“hehe~ I want to go to an amusement park~ mayu can you accompany me~?” milky said cutely
“*sigh* ah… if you just want a companion you should’ve said so…”

“if I didn’t make it a bet then you would not say yes right?”

“hm… maybe…”

“see??? Now mayuyu~ this Sunday alright? Hehe~”

meanwhile jurina seems restless....

“hey- mayu I’ll go ahead…” Jurina said as she dashed towards rena’s class room

“before I go to churi, I need to escort my princess at home…
*sigh* maybe I should just tell rena about churi… I don’t want rena to get jealous…
churi is just my friend”

-TBC- XD

------------------------------------------
4578 words  :roll: lol now that i finished writing this chap earlier than i expected i'm off to read other fanfics  :cathappy:

----> next chapter
Chapter 16 - mixed feelings [status: half/nearly done :: it's damn long *cries*]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:20:54 PM by yurin23mayuki »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: You and Me... and the Red thread ~ `Chapter 15 - just friends ?`
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2014, 09:45:37 AM »
hmm...so milky really do like mayu...

yukirin chose to kiss rena instead...

loving atsumina scene~ :wub:

takamina's finally not-so-straight~

cant wait for the next one~!!! :deco: