JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - love 2000 theme

Author Topic: The Official v-u-den Thread  (Read 260493 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: The Official v-u-den Thread
« Reply #940 on: December 23, 2006, 12:09:36 PM »
Quote from: straw-chan;265426
What's that mean?? Berryz?? ^^;

The site accidentally put down the wrong name, meaning the group "Berryz Koubou", but of course it's Viyuden's song XD

That was hilarious though! Haha.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #941 on: December 23, 2006, 06:47:57 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #942 on: January 02, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
*bumps*

Quote from: Masa;265974

That perf will be aired on the 12th:
01/12(金) 24:30~25:00 NHK総合「POPJAM」美勇伝

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #943 on: January 03, 2007, 08:28:25 AM »
HaroPuro Yanen! 2006-12-22
(credit to epifanes & Hello! Online)

- Just before this week’s Yanen, Biyuuden appeared on another ABC show, so they're finally satisfied with the attention this radio’s staff is giving them (:D).
- “What might be a nice Xmas present for a girl?” – Rika really likes it whenever she gets flowers, but giving any present would be nice. Erika thinks a guy cooking Xmas dinner would be a really nice thing.
- H!P No.1 corner – “Who in HP! has a knack for picking up a good present?” – Yui talks about the Biyuuden girls first (Erika gives her useful things, while Rika picks out something cute for her). Both Erika and Yui think Rika fits this description, as her presents usually please the other members (and it is obvious she put some thought into it before buying). Rika’s most memorable present was a birthday present from Risa, who gave her a big melon (she was happy to get it, but it was quite big and heavy :D)
- “What situations make you realize you're actually cute?” – Yui and Rika are cute all the time/doing anything, of course (:D). Erika’s cutest point is her shyness (she gets embarrassed when someone praises her – as does Yui).

HaroPuro Yanen! 2006-12-29
(credit to epifanes & Hello! Online)

- The girls got last year’s final episode as well.
- Rika wants to check how much progress her co-members have made this year, so she prepared a quiz and a present for them. (:o) The questions range from “What year of Heisei era is 2007?”, “What place did Hanshin Tigers place at this year?” etc.
- H!P No.1 corner – Today is a looking-back special, where the girls see who got the most No.1’s on this corner this year. 3rd place is Nacchi, 2nd is Kemeko (with not really pleasing categories though :D), and the champion is Rika herself (not too pleasing either, as she won categories like, “Who don’t you like to eat nabe with” or “Who resembles Yasuda Kei the most” :D). Yui got 3 first places and Erika one (though that was voted by the Biyuuden girls; no one would pick her otherwise :D).

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #944 on: January 04, 2007, 08:21:33 AM »
The baseball stars sports festival will be aired this Sunday:
01/07(日) 15:00~16:55 日本テレビ系「プロ野球オールスタースポーツフェスティバル2006」美勇伝(12/7(木)大阪城ホール18:00)

A lil' preview:

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #945 on: January 10, 2007, 02:20:48 AM »
I'm starting to really like Viyuden now. Also, currently downloading part one of their Biyudensetsu concert whoooo~
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #946 on: January 10, 2007, 08:50:21 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;279143
I'm starting to really like Viyuden now. Also, currently downloading part one of their Biyudensetsu concert whoooo~

Niiiice. What's your favorite Viyuden song?

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #947 on: January 10, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »
Quote from: Masa;279376
Niiiice. What's your favorite Viyuden song?

Asaji and Aisucream. Koi no Nukegara is nice, too :D

On another note, I watched the first half of Viyuden's first concert. Needless to say, I was impressed. I laughed at the viwota who were like "oooooooh" during the Aimai Me MIND performance XD Loved the outfits :) The hairstyles.. eh, not so much. And did I mention the Aimai Me MIND performance? Because that was HOT.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #948 on: January 10, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;279379
Asaji and Aisucream. Koi no Nukegara is nice, too :D
Nice choices. Have you heard their album? They have some good album tracks too.

Quote from: Shoko;279379
On another note, I watched the first half of Viyuden's first concert. Needless to say, I was impressed. I laughed at the viwota who were like "oooooooh" during the Aimai Me MIND performance XD Loved the outfits :) The hairstyles.. eh, not so much. And did I mention the Aimai Me MIND performance? Because that was HOT.
Aimai is smokin' hot! Aimai is one of the biggest fan favorites and it's not hard to see why. Too bad they didn't perform it during their last tour :doh:

Anyways if you thought that Aimai is hot, wait until you see the Kuchibiru Kara Ai Wo Choudai perf :drool:

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #949 on: January 10, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »
Quote from: Masa;279396
Nice choices. Have you heard their album? They have some good album tracks too.

Oh, yes, I've heard all their songs XD I like the album, but the songs I said are my favorites :) I'm going to go and listen to their discography for a while. Kurenai no Kisetsu is pretty neat, too :D

Aimai is smokin'! Aimai is one of the biggest fan favorites and it's not hard to see why. Too bad they didn't perform Aimai during their last tour :doh:

Anyways if you thought that Aimai is hot, wait until you see the Kuchibiru Kara Ai Wo Choudai perf :drool:

Dude don't make me impatient XD It's like 9:30PM and I'm going to get off the comuter soon, but I WILL download it tomorrow. Also, do you by any chance have their second concert tour? I wanna see that too~ Though like.. I know it's a concert. And I know I'm asking you to upload it. But VIYUDEN IS HOT.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #950 on: January 10, 2007, 09:44:30 AM »
I just have to post the Aimai part of my Viyuden concert review:
04. Aimai ME MIND
Pure hotness! What more can I say? If you thought that Hitorijime was sexy wait until you see Aimai ME MIND. ASS SHAKING! FLOOR HUMPING! GIRL ON GIRL ACTION! HOT LEOPARD OUTFITS! I have always liked Aimai ME MIND but this performance made me love it. And by the way Yui sounds great once again. Aimai ME MIND, with Rika’s seductive ass shaking, alone makes this DVD worth buying. Aimai is becoming a huge fan favourite so I hope they keep performing it in the future concerts too.
:lol:

Quote from: Shoko;279402
Oh, yes, I've heard all their songs XD I like the album, but the songs I said are my favorites :) I'm going to go and listen to their discography for a while. Kurenai no Kisetsu is pretty neat, too :D
Cool. My favorite album tracks are Magokoro and Kuchibiru. Kurenai ain't bad but IMO it's not as good as the first three Viyuden singles or Aisucream.

Quote from: Shoko;279402
Dude don't make me impatient XD It's like 9:30PM and I'm going to get off the comuter soon, but I WILL download it tomorrow. Also, do you by any chance have their second concert tour? I wanna see that too~ Though like.. I know it's a concert. And I know I'm asking you to upload it. But VIYUDEN IS HOT.
Girl, when it comes to Viyuden I have everything except the girls themselves. If I don't have it then it doesn't exist :P

By the way the Kuchibiru perf is actually from their 2nd concert. I'll upload the concert after I finish seeding the hdtv Hello Morning. So probably tomorrow.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #951 on: January 10, 2007, 10:00:07 AM »
That sould've been my review too :lol:

Cool. My favorite album tracks are Magokoro and Kuchibiru. Kurenai ain't bad but IMO it's not as good as the first three Viyuden singles or Aisucream.
Ah, Magokoro. The Mr Doctor Love song, right?

Girl, when it comes to Viyuden I have everything except the girls themselves. If I don't have it then it doesn't exist :P

By the way the Kuchibiru perf is actually from their 2nd concert. I'll upload the concert after I finish seeding the hdtv Hello Morning. So probably tomorrow.
Oh man, I love you. So much. If you upload it for me, I will love you forever XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #952 on: January 10, 2007, 10:17:44 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;279424
Ah, Magokoro. The Mr Doctor Love song, right?

Nah, Nukegara's the Mr. Doctor Love song. Magokoro's the slow song. I don't usually like ballads but for some reason I love that song. It sounds like a perfect concert ending song.

Quote from: Shoko;279424
Oh man, I love you. So much. If you upload it for me, I will love you forever XD

Hooray for fangirls!

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #953 on: January 11, 2007, 02:26:48 AM »
Nah, Nukegara's the Mr. Doctor Love song. Magokoro's the slow song. I don't usually like ballads but for some reason I love that song. It sounds like a perfect concert ending song.
Oh XD *idiot* Yeah, just listened.. Magokoro's pretty sweet :D

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #954 on: January 11, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
Quote from: Shoko;279885
Oh XD *idiot* Yeah, just listened.. Magokoro's pretty sweet :D

I uploaded the concert!
http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?p=280268#post280268

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #955 on: January 12, 2007, 03:33:53 AM »
THANK YOU

SO MUCH

:heart:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2007, 04:37:22 PM »
It took a while but I'm starting to like Viyuden a lot. The first songs I heared didn't do much for me, but the more I listen to them, the better it gets XD

edit: ooh nice concert, thanks
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 05:23:59 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »
I watched that concert last night, I think I can easily say its one of the best concerts I've watched. The sounded great, looked great (naturally) and were fun as hell to watch. I loved the puppet segment, especially "Okada Kick" and black tribesman Tsunku. I was very pleasantly surprised with Yui's perf of Chance of Love, she was amazing.

The puppet segment was something so...Viyuden, I dont know. I guess its something only they can pull off. It left me wanting, no, demanding a Viyuden anime. Maybe something action-ish, like a Mission Impossible thing with Tsunku's secret mission demotapes.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
Quote from: BarrieV;282011
It took a while but I'm starting to like Viyuden a lot. The first songs I heared didn't do much for me, but the more I listen to them, the better it gets XD
What are your favorite Viyuden songs?

Quote from: Kamui;282223
I watched that concert last night, I think I can easily say its one of the best concerts I've watched. The sounded great, looked great (naturally) and were fun as hell to watch. I loved the puppet segment, especially "Okada Kick" and black tribesman Tsunku. I was very pleasantly surprised with Yui's perf of Chance of Love, she was amazing.

The puppet segment was something so...Viyuden, I dont know. I guess its something only they can pull off. It left me wanting, no, demanding a Viyuden anime. Maybe something action-ish, like a Mission Impossible thing with Tsunku's secret mission demotapes.
Yeah, the 2nd Viyuden concert is my favorite H!P concert DVD along with Rika's graduation concert. Viyuden is like the only H!P act that can pull off both cute and sexy stuff, without being corny. I gotta admit that I prefer sexy stuff because the girls are a bit too old for overcute shit like Issaigassai :P

And yeah, Yui keeps improving all the time. Yui's Chance Of Love performance was way better than her Ai no Bakayarou performance. Yui tends to sound better in Viyuden concerts than in other H!P concerts. Her vocals weren't that strong during the HPP tour last year but she again sounded nice in the Viyuden fall concert.

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »
Something else I noticed about the concert was that the girls seemed to genuinely be having a great time performing. I'm not saying that other H!P acts like Momusu dont have fun performing but I just found it odd for that thought to just pop out at me.

The pajama song was a surprise to me since I'd never heard it before. That look that Rika gives Yui just before and after she snuggles up to her with the blanket had to have been the sexiest look ever.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - love 2000 theme