JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: The most important person [TakaminaxAtsukoxMiichanxMariko etc] 24/09/2011  (Read 7870 times)

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
YAY FOR COMPLICATED PLOTS THAT SUDDENLY POPS UP IN MY MIND!
I know that I have a lot of fics going on and I don't even update that often but... I can't help myself from accepting this challenge as soon as it appeared on my mind xD

Anyway, this story is a... TakaminaxAtsukoxMiichanxMarikoxHarunaxYuko one! Yes, love Hexagon...

It's like this... Takamina loves Atsuko, Atsuko is much closer with Miichan (which leads to multiple misunderstandings), Miichan has a love-hate relationship with Mariko, Mariko's best friends with Haruna and Yuko loves Haruna hands down but helps Takamina into making Atsuko realize her love towards her by... Plotting evil plans if-you-know-what-I-mean.

Complicated I know, but oh well xD

Here's the prologue!

Prologue
A/N: Miichan's PoV

The sad thing about the words ‘I love you’ is the fact that telling it to someone who you think is a mere ‘friend’ is easy. But when it comes to telling it to the person ‘important’ to you, it becomes difficult. But then again, how do you know if that person really is ‘important’? Isn’t your family important too? Friends are important too, yes? In that case, just what is the difference to this ‘important’ person with the others?

At first, I didn’t really understand what they meant with ‘the person important to you’. So I continued on moving on obliviously. The only thing I am sure of is that love is complicated.

That love will only bring someone sadness by the end…

That love is only a mere word…

With that in mind, I began telling those three words to almost anyone I met. I can casually say it to my fellow idols, to my fans, even to strangers. I even ‘Married’ someone who was of the same gender as I am- Though it was only out of fun.

And then… Slowly, as time passed… My eyes finally opened and I could finally see how everyone was suffering thanks to this so-called love…

I finally noticed how a certain captain had always loved this girl who is supposed to be my ‘wife’, how she would engulf herself with work just so she could take her mind off of her, and how she spends day and night worrying whether she was okay or not.

I finally saw the sadness within our group’s squirrel whenever she was pushed away from a certain cat-like member, the fact that she would keep on smiling despite even though deep down, she was hurt and the fact that she threw her own happiness and refused to tell the girl her feelings just so she could avoid this harsh truth named ‘break-up’.

I finally knew why I loved having arguments with this certain girl even though the reasons behind our fights were stupid…

And...

I finally realized how the person who was important to us has been standing right beside us all this time.

A/N: Another note... do keep in mind that I'm still a kid with no love experience at all..  :depressed:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:08:08 AM by sophcaro »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The most important person [Prologue] (AtsuMinaxMariMiixKojiYuu)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
Wow love polygone! Sounds interesting ^^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
YAY for complicated relationship!

Sounds interesting, it's definitely keeping me alive this morning =D
Energy BOOST!!! WOOT!

Hmm in Miichan's POV too, can't wait for more! I'm asking for more! I want more!  :twothumbs

Please continue, pleassssssse. oops forgot to lift finger when typing  :lol:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »
WOW!!!! XD

THIS Looks pretty interesting!!!!
I WANT TO KNOW MORE AKINYAN!!!! PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 05:40:05 PM »
It made me curious and excited as the same time when I read the prologue! this is gonna be an interesting story!  :inlove:

Hope you'll update this soon!

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 09:09:58 PM »
I want to know what's gonna happen!

Please update this~?

Flean

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »
the prologue seems interesting..  :twothumbs  try to put my request in this fic if you can... LOL..  XD but, just not too much of evil plans if-you-know-what-I-mean please...  :lol:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 11:32:00 PM »
wow good start on da prologue  :) :)  :twothumbs
sounds rlly interesting w/ da title  :twothumbs :twothumbs
i want to read more :hee:
please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 05:46:34 AM »
AYE!!!!  :twothumbs

Miichan POV!!! :monk gboy:
it's not that complicated! ehehehehe!

thanks!
 :mon blowhorn: update soon!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:07 AM »
please update soon!!

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 03:18:56 PM »
Ohmaigah... 9 replies already... x.x I never expected that the prologue would actually make a little impact to the people. xD I'll try to post chap 1 soon...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:34:16 PM by akinyan »

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 05:02:19 PM »
WOW..., looking forward to your fic.. Hope become more interesting!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: what I'm try to say is looking forward to your next chap.... all the best... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
The most important person [Extra: The first Meeting (MariMii) + A sad smile]
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »
Sorry everyone, even though I said that I'd update soon, a week has passed already! As an apology, I made this special since chapter one is still half-way. This one's actually short so I'm sorry. I actually blame my endless and painful dance practice for that- it's eating my free time! ;A;

Extra: The first Meeting (MariMii Extra)

It was still in winter season when our ever so unpredictable producer decided to promote an ordinary waitress of the theater’s café into a member of AKB. The viewers voted for her to become a member too, as he says. But of course, since she didn’t have to go through an audition, she had to do something else to prove that she really is worthy for the group. And believe it or not, the task given to her by our Producer, Akimoto Yasushi, was for her to memorize and perform all twelve songs and choreographies we, the members, performed inside the theater in four days.

‘That’s impossible!’ ‘Only superman can do that, I bet.’ ‘She won’t make it…’ Were the words left by the ‘fans’ who knew about the requirements given by Aki-P to the waitress. But despite hearing all of those discouraging words, she still tried the hardest. She would stay until past three in the morning, practicing nonstop while endlessly watching footages of us performing on stage. I knew how hard it was to try and memorize dance movements from a mere video, but after two days, she had nailed almost six choreographies already. It was unbelievable, really. Even our most attentive member, Takamina, was surprised by the waitress’s performance by far. It may be true that some of our dances were easy, but she memorized the one which took us one week to remember in just two days. And I have to admit, I’m very surprised by that.

As much as she wanted to practice, she still had to do her duty as a waitress. So from ten in the morning to six in the evening, she would be stuck in the theater’s café, serving whoever would decide to drop by for something to eat. After her shift ends, she would immediately head to one of the theater’s training hall to practice. Aki-P told her she could use it, after all and the fact that it had mirrors so she can see her own mistakes was useful. I wasn’t really sure why, but she was the ‘talk’ of the current members by then, even I couldn’t help myself from observing her every time I was free.

On the third day, however, we could see that she was pushing herself to the limits. She began practicing around six on the evening as usual on the night before the said day, but instead of ending it around three a.m. as per norm, she stayed up until eight. I wasn’t standing by the door until she ended her practice, I swear! I just heard the information from someone. She really wanted to join the group, that, I could see, and she really tried her hardest to memorize all twelve songs assigned to her. But… To her dismay, on the night of the third day, she was two dance choreographies short. And the remaining two were the hardest ones to memorize at that… Once again, I only knew that from another member. I didn’t stalk her or anything.

‘Coincidentally’, I decided to stay late in the theater that night and saw her practicing her heart out as soon as I peeked in through the small opening of the training room’s door. ‘She’s near to snapping…’ was the only thing I could think of when I saw how she was desperately watching the video flashed on the TV. Her eyes were already screaming out for rest, and her body was packed with nothing but salonpas. She even had a gallon of water resting on her side (which was half-empty, by the way). It was a pitiful scene, really… And since I was a good girl, I decided to walk in and offered her some help.

“I can teach you the remaining two, if you want.” I immediately voiced out as soon as I entered the room and closed the door behind it. She jumped up from my sudden presence as a response before slowly turning her head towards me. I flashed her a smile by then. “If you want me to, that is.”

She blinked twice- no, thrice or more before frowning. “I… But… I’m not even sure if the producer is fine with the thought of having someone to teach me the choreography…” she replied with her brows furrowed to the middle- which, in my opinion, suited her. Just kidding…

“Hey, if you’re going to become a member soon after this, then we can excuse ourselves by saying it’s ‘teamwork’, right?” I simply gave her a shrug before lifting my thumb up at her. “Come on, the mighty Minegishi Minami’s offering you some help, after all. You better not say no.” With that said, I winked at her while putting on a wide, mischievous grin.

And at that very moment, I saw her smile for the first time.

As expected, teaching someone how to dance wasn’t easy, especially when at the same time, the two of you are throwing each other different mocking names. Both of us took it as a mere way to entertain ourselves out of boredom though. She even went as far as calling me a ‘Gachapin’ while I called her ‘Gigantic Stickzilla’. Even though the ‘nickname’ she gave me actually made sense since I looked like that cursed mascot, I gave her a more ridiculous and nonsensical one. Really, a Gigantic Stickzilla? Even I can’t imagine how it looks like.

We successfully finished our ‘training-and-insulting-each-other-at-the-same-time’ session before seven a.m. and believe it or not, she was able to memorize the remaining two choreographies and we even performed all twelve one last time to check if she really did memorized them perfectly. And indeed, it was flawless.

Two hours after our ‘training session’, the waitress went to perform all twelve songs without rest. And even though she didn’t close her eyes even for at least a second or two, she still danced perfectly- and filled with energy at that. She was asked to perform on the theater’s stage while I and the other members were forced into watching her along with our Producer. I hoped inwardly that no one knew I was actually teaching her…

But the huge black circle under by eye gave out a huge clue as she had one as well.

“Miichan, what happened to you ey-”

“I wanted to be a panda.” I cut Takamina off before she could even finish her question. She replied with a mere ‘Ahh’ before turning her attention to the female performing infront of her again.

I’m actually glad that she can be dense sometimes.

As promised, as soon as the waitress finished dancing and singing all twelve songs given to her, Aki-P announced to all of us that she passed and that she was now a member of AKB48 and finally, introduced her to all of us formally.

“Her name is Shinoda Mariko. As you all may know already, she was formerly working as the waitress in the café, but starting today, she will be working as an AKB48 member.” With his glasses covered with the light’s reflection as usual, Akimoto Yasushi proudly informed us as he gestured his hand towards the actually tall girl (which I just noticed) standing by his side.

The said girl, despite being covered with sweat and drowned in exhaustion, smiled at us whole-heartedly before bowing down slowly. “It’s a pleasure to meet all of you.”

The members, including me, bowed back in reponse.

After straightening ourselves up, she smiled once again- But this time, her attention was only locked onto one person… And that person was me…

I stared up at her, dumbfounded, before slowly shifting my eyes to the side.

“Stop staring at me, stupid Stickzilla.”

“Oh, I’m sorry; I just thought you turned into a panda, Gachapin.” She grinned.

That's it, I've decided... I hate her already. I frowned

Extra 2: A sad smile

It was on a nice yet rainy day when I found out how a close friend of mine- namely Oshima Yuko has been suffering all this time. Even though she had a smile on her face the whole time she told me her story, I could still feel how deep inside her, she wanted to cry. As I listened to her talk, the only thing I could do was stare on the table in front of me. I didn’t know what to say, nor did I have the words which I thought would cheer her up. But even with me still locked up in silence, she continued on talking.

“Why do you continue on doing this then, Yuko…? You’re suffering just by being at her side, right? So why…?” I muttered out quietly as I shifted my head up to her and looked at her with my brows slightly furrowed to the middle.

She gave me a sad smile with a sigh in response, “It’s because I love her. Even though it means that I will have to throw away my own happiness, then by all means, I am more than willing to give it up… There were times where I thought of telling her my feelings, you know… But then I thought… ‘Nyan-nyan has better things to worry about rather than my own selfishness’, that’s why, for her sake, I will not confess. For her sake, I will simply watch her from afar in silence… While quietly hoping to myself that someday, she will find her own happiness.”

I cast my eyes down once again.

It was too hard for me to believe. All of this; I couldn’t even understand how just half a minute ago- While the other Team K members were still sitting down by the dressing room with us- Yuko was laughing around ‘happily’.

“Aside from being an idol, I’m also an actress, after all. So that’s no surprise, yeah?” Was what she said earlier while still putting on her usual blinding grin, and indeed, she was a good actress. Not even our worry-wart of a Leader knew how she was actually about to break into tears. Not even her fellow midget Takamina found out her lies…

Not even Haruna knew how serious she actually was whenever she told her those three words I came to hate…

Not even me…
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:52:53 PM by akinyan »

Flean

Re: The most important person [Extra: The first Meeting (MariMii) + A sad smile]
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 03:56:17 PM »
Somehow this extras are really deep...  :banghead: :banghead:

update more!! me want the first chapter... muahaha...  :twisted:

Ganbare for the next chap!!!!  :mon yeah:    and also have a good rest...  :on roll:  [give more sanlopas... :P]

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
the Marimii oneshot is so cute and funny!!!!
stickzilla :rofl:

and the extra one, is Yuko talking to Miichan? that was really sad!!!
aRe  you making KojiYu oneshot next?

very nice update!!!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Ooh~ The first MariMii fic I've read and I'm getting addicted to it! MORE! The extras are really great! I mean! I can't believe that yo didn't make them into the first and second chapters! Now I'm really excited for the first REAL chapter! MORE~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
lol MariMii is sooo cute!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rofl stickzilla ^^

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
more... i want more! :on lol:
please update soon
keep up da great work  :twothumbs :twothumbs :mon XD:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
AKICHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

DONO!!!!!!  :lol:

I'm totally neglecting my assignments now..... I'm filling this place with my chain replies to everything!!! BWAHAHAHA

I missed so much for just not being here.

..... okay the actual comment part....

MariMii!!!!! Wow Aki-P made Mariko-sama remember so many dance to pass, but of course we are talking about Mariko-sama she can do it!!! and with the help of Gachapin she passed!!! YAY!!!!

Miichan was hypno the moment Mariko-sama came into her life... she just don't know it yet  :lol:

More MariMii moments please, they need more  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]