JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Automatic

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 132128 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 6)
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2014, 03:24:23 AM »
ok im wrong,sayaka doesnt know yet milky is miyuki ah bad me

oh jurina get along with milky,i guess if she needed someone to share her feeling she will colsultated it with milky? or not ....maybe

swindler?? seriously? rena what make you think milky is a swindler? lol lol lol

seriously? what actually happen between wmatsui?? what jurina betrayal?

i guessing and guessing...but all i can think is maybe jurina date rena's boyfriend or something like that

and rena mad of course and that scene is happen

but im not so sure,there must be more than that,beside on yuki explanation jurina look so depressed,that too much reaction except rena do more than worse decision on jurina...i dont know i will patiently wait lol

sayakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2014, 01:29:56 PM »
Lol JuriYuki troll...poor Sayaka

SayaMilky moment~~~

Update soon

Offline akibastar

• ships YuiParu to the ends of the earth
    • jlscdc
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2014, 06:10:50 AM »
WAAHHHH Sayamilky HAHAHAHA Sayaka's too slooowwww lol. I guess she cannot answer miyuki until they see each other face to face.

I hope wmatsui will realize their feelings for each other. I think they'll progress soon since they're living together already :D

And looking very very forward to YuiParu's meeting hehehehehehehehehe

UPDATE SOON! :D

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2014, 11:34:33 PM »
Wohaaaaaa! Sayamilky became really interesting!!!!

I don't know why but I want to know more about the Wmatsui each time I read there moment!

What happened!!!? What will happen!!!!???
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2014, 04:45:24 AM »
Sorry for not reply again~ :bow:

Just one thing i ask...

WHEN IS WMATSUI UNITED?  :gyaaah:

And... and...

SAYAMILKY ><

Hope i can reply again :bow:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Replies)
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2014, 08:13:47 AM »
COMMENT TIME!

Olive29 : HAHA!!! I was too tired to update.... so... Ya.  :sweatdrop: chp6 was a funny chp more. XD HAHA! glad you enjoy. :)

NogamiRumi : YAY! Another silent reader decided to come out. :)HELLo~ :) Nice profile photo.(cute) :) HAHA.. is okay, i still understand what you saying. Pls do comment more in the future.  :D HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

fath107: HAHA! THANKS! WITHOUT you guys, the fanfic wouldn't be awesome! HAHA! Sorry~~ Next chapter won't be a lot of Mayuki. BUT I PROMISE THERE will be in chapter 8. :)  thanks for commenting!  :D

River1721 : HAHA. yes. milky did confess. :)
As the chapters go on Jurina keeps on getting hurt :depressed:
HAHA. we realise it too. :/ sorry.
The picture Paru was looking at was none other than Yui wasn't it? :mon mischief:
MAYBE~ HAHA! READ and you FIND THE ANSWER~ 
Acchan making an appearance as Paru's sensei, plus the Majisuka Gakuen reference with the glasses
I see you noticed that. XD HAHAHA! GOOD JOB!

kazutoryu : THANKS FOR READING/COMMENTING. :) Your question will be answer as you read.  :D

deguchi : I WONDER TOO...  :lol: HAHA! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT! :) HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.  :)

MaYuki x JuRena : HAHAH! WE ARE GLAD THAT, WE GET TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.  :D
The Wmatsui looks like they had a progression but still....
soon.  8) the truth......

Raven _faith : Emmmmm..... I'm thinking how to reply you. HAHAHA! Donno what to say.... so.. The next comment I'll reply you la.  :P

Minami-chan : HAHA. glad you enjoy the bullies. :) HAHA. more like teasing I think. :D HAHA. THANKS FOR COMMENTING.

qr.rima : HAHA.... glad you enjoy it. :) For now is wmatsui uh. XD THANKS for COMMENTING. :)

Kairi65 : HAHA. THANKS. :) glad you enjoy it. PAIN has more to come yo~  :twisted:

Baekshim HAHAHA! I love your comment like seriously,
Nope, koalas are cute. A leech I say.
HAHA. TRUE. XD
I am up for a bloodbath though, authors-san...
CHILL> XD WE DON"T NEED THAT FOR THE FANFIC. XD HAHA.

All I need to do is say is “I love you”.
I wish I could, but my fears hold me back.
The thoughts of “I love you” and “I love you”
would intensify before melting away again.
Nice song! I've never listened to them before.

You will listen to it. soon. :) AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER (MAYBE~.)

kurogumi : HAHAHA!
swindler?? seriously? rena what make you think milky is a swindler? lol lol lol
This line was in ebisho :) HAHA! CONGRATS to you. being the 100 person that commented. SORRY NO PRIZE. XD HAHAH! thanks for COMMENTING and reading nya~ :3

Kirozoro : THANKS FOR COMMENTING and reading. Hope you enjoyed. :)

akibastar : SAYAKA is dense that's why. :) JAHAHA. XD AS for Paru and Yui. soon~

Chanaline : HAHA... GLAD you are looking forward to it. :) HEHE. THE TRUTH IS COMING SOON. :P

48matama : NYAHA... NEVERRRR(echo) HAHA. WE don't know too. XD AS we feel like it. XD thanks for commenting. :)

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READERS THAT COMMENTED!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
AND ALSO
NOT TO FORGET THE SILENT READERS TOO!!!

Ps: We will update tonight. :) (I think)

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2014, 01:28:45 PM »
cant wait for next chapter  :thumbsup , sorry for to be a silent reader  :bow:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2014, 04:27:27 PM »
oshima zelo : HAHA. Is ok. :)THANKS FOR COMING OUT AND COMMENTING. :D HEHE.

A/N from me : HEHE. We only update on weekdays ya~  ;)
A/N from Embee : NO COMMENT! :P HAHAH!

CHAPTER 7

After the embarrassing scene that had happened earlier to Sayaka and a short session of practice, the girls went to the new karaoke place to do a welcoming party for Tani as planned.

“It’s PARTY TIME~” Yuki shouted out loud with both her hands in the air like a kid.

“Yuki! Quite down…” Mayu turns to Yuki, her eyes sometimes taking glances at the others. “You don’t need to tell the whole world that you are going for a party, ya’know...”

Mayu snaps at Yuki but what she got as a response is a pouting leader standing in the middle of everyone. On the other hand, another pair sitting at another end of the couch is whispering with each other.

“Nee, Rena-senpai…”

Seeing the way Tani secretly whispered to her, Rena hunched closer to her and reply in a hushed voice.

“Yes...?”

Tani took a glance at the bored-looking Jurina who’s currently sitting in silent with closed eyes and crossed arms.

“Is she asleep?” Tani silently mumbled to herself but Rena heard it loud and clear.

“Who…?”

“Nevermind... Do you know why Jurina-san is treating us?”

“I’m not sure…I guess she wants us to take some time off?” Rena too take some glances stealthily towards Jurina’s direction.

“I don’t think so, though. I bet she feels guilty…”

“Why would she be guilty?” Rena shows a weird face.

“Because she always treated me badly. That’s why...”

However, they didn’t realize that Jurina was actually listening to them since it is pretty quiet in that room… except for the noises that was made by the pouting Yuki and the other rooms.

“Guilty has never appeared in my dictionary, punk…” Jurina opens her eyes and glares at Tani. “Don’t think too highly of yourself.”

Tani responded with a snort and a roll of her eyes, “Don’t effin’ joke with me. If it’s not guilt, then why would you throw a party?”

Jurina lets out an exasperated sigh. “Do you need a reason to drink? No, right? Same thing going on here! I don’t think I need an excuse to have a party. Deal with it, punk.”

“Lame…” Tani muttered to herself while rolling her eyes.
“However…” Jurina smirks at Tani, her eyes glinting in a mocking way. “... you are mostly welcome to leave the place, if you want to… right, Rena-senpai?”

Jurina turns to Rena, her smirk growing widely as she sees the senpai fidgeting on her seat. She knows Rena could do nothing because of their bet. Tani looked at them confusingly, wondering why Rena is staying quiet when Jurina is taunting her like that. Usually Rena would defend her from Jurina’s bullying, but this time she stayed still with her head duck low enough to hide her face. Jurina shrugs while raising her brow as if challenging Tani. Knowing she is at a loss of words, Tani crosses her hand with a frown.

“Tsk.”

The door slams open, showing Sayaka who’s smiling widely. However, it came out as awkward as she sees everyone frowning and pouting, even sleeping (Jurina...? Really?!) in the room.

“Whoa… what’s this?” She ask while making her way to an empty spot beside Jurina, “I only left for a few minutes and the temperature is already freezing?”

Sayaka tries to make a lame joke, which she only managed to receive pairs of glares from the others as a response. She scratches her head for the nth time (in this story), giving out a forced smile before ducking her head low. However, someone had actually laugh while clapping her hands.

“Ahahaha! What a joke, Sayanee!!!” Yuki said in between her laughs before sending a wink at Sayaka.

“Let’s pick some songs. I wonder if they have our song...” Yuki shouted out loud due to the music is playing with high volume.

“Let’s see then... Beast Wings, huh?”

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Eyes fall from all direction to see a beautiful waitress appears at our room door holding a menu book.

“Em.. excuse me. I wou- OMG! Don’t tell me… Are you guys the BEAST WINGS???”

The room fall silent for a few second. It seems like the waitress’ shouts had actually gain several attentions from the other waitresses which had already poke their heads at the entrance. However, an excited shout had break the silence.

“HEY! They have OUR SONGS! LET’S SIN-” Yuki happily shouts, only to gain a smack on her head from Mayu.

PAK!

“Ouchie…! Wha… Mayuyu?” Yuki grimaced from the hit, a hand rubbing the spot. “If you want to be spoiled, than jusk ask. No need to be an S about it…”

Yuki whines with a pout, before she receives a pinch on the arm.

“Ow ow ow!!!” Yuki was about to give her glare, but the lasers shooting out from Mayu’s eyes were more deadly, making her cowers in fear.

“Uhh… Ahahaha… Yeah, we are B-beast Wings.” Rena awkwardly said to the waiter with a forced laugh.

The waitress eyes sparkles as she holds her hands together, “Really...? I’m not dreaming right?”

“No, you are not.” Sayaka tilts her head and winked with a perfect smile while saying it.

All the waitresses waiting by the door squealed while jumping around, hugging each other like they have won a lottery. Then, one of them unashamedly got into the room as she pushed the others away. She puts on an innocent face before fluttering her eyelids.

“Ano… Can I take a photo with you guys? I’m a big fan of Beast Wings especially you, Kashiwagi-sama.” She said it shyly

“Sure. Why not. I don’t think we have any reason to reject a pretty fan like you.” Yuki replied with a cool way, smiling politely to the girl with a wink... Only to gain another pinch from Mayu. She gritted her teeth, still with a smile on her face albeit the pain from Mayu’s pinch on her waist.

“Come on, guys! Get to your positions! We’re taking a picture with our pretty fan~”

They all silently grumbles as they huddle closely together but change into a cheery one when the girl excitedly smile at them.

“Ummm… excuse me.” A cute waiter stand timidly besides the nonchalant Jurina. Everyone watches the scene in anticipation, wondering what the girl wants with her.

“Are you… Jurina-san?”

Jurina wanted to curse the girl for asking such an obvious question but since she’s an idol, Jurina decided to reply in a polite way.

“Yes, I am…”

“Really?! I’m so happy!” The waiter jumps happily on her spot like a small kid, “Ummm… I’m your biggest fan, Jurina-san!”

“Ah… Thanks.” Jurina merely give a nod to the excited girl.

“If you don’t mind, Jurina-san… could we take a picture together?”

Shrugging her shoulders, Jurina nods with a smile. “Of course.”

The other members look at Jurina in disbelief, thinking how could Jurina act so different in front of fans, with all smiley face but cold when it comes to them. The waitress giddily reaches her phone to the front. Jurina put on the best smile she could make, even if it seems like she is faking it.

“1, 2… Say, cheese!”

However, Jurina didn’t get the info that the girl was a bold one. A kiss landed on Jurina’s cheek, together with the flash of the camera by the waitress’ phone. The waitress soon runs excitedly to her friends as she shows off the picture, leaving the dumbfounded Jurina blinking her eyes in surprise.

“W-what just... happened?”

“Buddy…” Sayaka whispered to her friend, “You just got harassed by a fan!”

Jurina turns to Sayaka with wide eyes, a hand touching the spot where the not-so-innocent kiss landed. She made a disgusted face after looking at the remnant left by the waiter on her hand.

“Eeew…”

However, a slam of a mug on the table made everyone jumped on their seats.

BUMP!

Rena raise a hand, calling the waiter’s attention with a loud voice.

“Hey, you!” She points at one of the cute waitress that was startled with Rena, “Yeah, you… I need a refill of this!”

Rena crosses her arms in front of her chest as she waits for her mug to be filled. It seems like she was annoyed by something… or someone. Jurina raised a brow with the way Rena is acting. She didn’t know Rena can drink so much since the girl has low alcohol tolerance. She keeps her eyes on Rena but the latter responded with a glare.

“What?”

“N-nothing…” Jurina was rather surprised seeing this kind of Rena. The waitress soon come bringing the beer Rena had ordered. As soon as the mug reached the table, Rena immediately snatches the beer and gulp down the content to the last drop.

“Another one, please!”

“Hey, you should stop drinking.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“It’s party time. I can drink just as much as I want!”

“Tch. Fine…” Jurina gave up but she still keeps her eyes on Rena in case something went wrong with her.

“Wohooo! Let’s drink to our heart’s content!!!” Yuki screamed as she asked the waiter to bring more beers to the room. Jurina and Sayaka knew things are gonna go bad as they exchanged looks with each other with a sigh.

“Hey, Tani! Let’s sing!”

“YEEEAHH!!! LET’S GO! Come on, Rena-senpai~ Sing together with us!”

“Me…?” Rena points at herself, taking a quick glance at someone before standing up with a determined face.

“GIMME THE MIC!”

“ALRIGHT! Let’s sing our song!!!”

After singing their song like mad people, which was joined by the others as they dance crazily to the beat, they decided to take a short rest. They share a kampai as they drink the beers to their heart’s content.

“Sayanee, my friend…” Jurina puts a hand on Sayaka’s shoulder with a smirk, “Your plan this time is definitely one of the greatest plan I’ve ever had.”

“Yeah… I kno-... EEEH?! You mean… my plans before were not that great?”

“I didn’t say anything~” Jurina feign ignorance as she take a sip of the beer. Sayaka ruffled her hair, giving small punches all over her body as Jurina just laughed it out.

In the corner, Rena-san watches the scene with a smile. She prefers this Jurina more than the cold one. She always imagine playing and teasing like that with Jurina… But she knows it will take a long time to return their friendship to the way it was before.

“Rena-senpai…? Are you okay?” Tani knows what Rena was thinking as her eyes follow where her senpai’s eyes are looking at.

“Yeah.” Rena answered with a smile before taking a large gulp of the drink.

Tani watched Rena in worry. She wants to help her senpai to get rid of the sorrow she always feel towards that cold person. However, she also wants to respect Rena’s feelings and decisions. That’s why whenever Rena said she’s fine, Tani could only nod her head in defeat despite the strong feeling of concern to her senpai’s well-being. Deciding to push the matter aside, Tani put a smile on her face as she turns to the person sitting beside her.

“Here, Miyuki-san! Your turn to sing~” Tani passed the microphone to the silent Miyuki.

“Ah…. thanks!”

She chose a duet song, thinking perhaps she can ask Sayaka to sing together with her. She turns to Sayaka, giving signals to the girl to reach for the microphone but the girl was too dumb and oblivious, she just smile at the latter. Realizing the hidden meaning behind Miyuki’s stealth action, Jurina smirks while rubbing her imaginary beard.

“You’re picking a duet song, Miyuki? How about I sing with you?” Jurina asked as she reaches for another microphone.

“Ummm…” Miyuki was contemplating as she eyed the furious Rena who’s taking another big gulp of beer while glancing at Sayaka that is being teased by Yuki. But wanting to be polite, she accepts Jurina’s request.

“Sure!”

Sayaka’s POV

“Arigatou” By MACO

That’s my favourite song! Did Miyuki pick it? How did she know…Oh right! She’s my fan. Wait…. why is she looking at me? Ah… perhaps she wants to be polite. She’s really cute, smiling like that...

“You better be careful, Miyuki. You might melt with my voice.” Jurina said with a teasing wink, making me feel slightly irritated.

Huh?

Why should I be irritated with Jurina? Aaah! That’s not it! I’m feeling like this because Jurina never acts like this with someone she barely knows. I wonder if something had happened between these two...

The others starts swaying and clapping as the song starts, Yuki whistling and shouting like this is a concert. Oh, hold on… Where is this gloomy air coming from-...

Eeek! Okay… Don’t ever look at the corner of the room. I don’t want to get sucked into Rena’s dark and eerie clouds surrounding her...

Kimi no koe kiite tara namida kobore ta
Kokoro ni ai ta ana ga fusagaru koto mo nakatta
Kono hiroi sekai no doko ka de
Ano hi to kawara zu
Waratte ite kureteru no ka na?

As expected from our lead singer… Jurina’s voice is really soothing, we really feel the emotion going on in this song. Well, that’s because I’ve been singing this song countless of times with Jurina before. Jurina smirks at me, wiggling her eyebrow as if trying to intimidate me. I just shrug at her, not caring whatever she meant by that smirk. However, the time Miyuki starts singing her part, my eyes widen…

Terekusaku te ie nakatta kedo
Kokorokara omou arigatou, gomen ne

My jaw is literally hanging as I listen to her voice and the way she sings.

Anata ni tsutae tai koto ga
Mada yama hodo aru noni
Doko icchatta no ne? Baby
Donnani tsukihi ga tatte mo
Kokoro ha tsunagatteru kara
Wasure nai de ne, Love to you

The way they sing together is just perfect! The tune, the timing, everything! It’s like they have been practicing for years together… Exactly the same as when Jurina and I sing this song. But what got me surprised is Miyuki’s voice… Her voice has a subtle mellow side, blending well with Jurina’s voice.

Hontouni konoyo ni Kamisama ga iru nara
Isshun de ii kara mouichido dakishime tai
Kono hiroi sekai no doko ka de
Ano hi to kawara zu
Karakuchi kiiteru no ka na

My mouth starts to sing along in silent, my foot thumping to the beat. If only I was the one singing this song with Miyuki. It must have feel great to hear our voice harmonizing together. I watch from the side, waiting for Jurina’s part when suddenly, she approaches me and pulls me to stand beside Miyuki.

“W-what…! Wait... Hey! What are you-”

“Here.” Jurina throws the microphone to me, giving a salute with her trademark wink. “Don’t make her wait, buddy.”

Mada yama hodo aru noni
Doko icchatta no ne? Baby
Wasure nai de ne Love to you

Imasara da kedo I love you, I'm sorry

I rub my neck nervously, awkwardly standing beside Miyuki as she continues singing the chorus lines. She too was shocked with Jurina’s sudden and unexpected action. But seeing her smiling approvingly with a slight blush on her face makes my hand that is holding the mic to automatically raised to my mouth. We sing the lines together, our voices matching and blending in perfectly with every words and melody.

Hito ha deatte,
Itsuka ha sayonara suru mono
Konnani tsurai to omotte nakatta keredo

I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she sings her part. She can really sings and her voice is beautiful too… It’s like she was born to be a singer. I can feel my heart beating loudly in my chest, together with the beat of the song.

Fure ta tenohira, hanikan da ano egao
Zutto mune no naka de ikitsuduketeru no
Sore dake de, tsuyoku nareru ki ga suru yo

We share a smile, our eyes looking into each other as we sing the last chorus. It seems the deep meaning of the song had actually merge into our souls. I can’t see anything except Miyuki as we sing…

Mada yama hodo aru noni
Doko icchatta no ne?, Baby
Wasure nai de ne Love to you
Imasara da kedo I love you, I'm sorry

The song ended but we are still looking at each other, our smiles growing wider. It’s like there’s an attraction, holding my stare as I look at her. I can feel my heart beating fast with an unknown rhythm, the same I felt when I was texting with Milky.

What is this…

Is it love…?

Is this what falling in love feels like?

We stay like that until the sounds of claps and cheering of others woke us from our own world.

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Yuki exclaimed with a whistle. “I don’t think that performance was planned beforehand… eh, Sayanee?”

“You guys sure fit with each other.” Mayu voiced out with a clap of her hands. Miyuki and me look at each other before averting our stares to the floor, trying to hide our flushing faces.

“Awwww~ Just look at them blushing~” Jurina too joins Yuki in teasing us, making me red from embarrassment.

“How cute~” I can hear Rena said from the corner as she exchange nods with Tani.

“Can we make them a couple right now?” Yuki announced like she’s the host of the party as both of us stands awkwardly besides each other.

“What are you-...” I tried stop them but they pay no heed on me.

“Where’s the ring?” Jurina asked as she looks around.

“Here, here!” Tani reaches out a ring made by straw which Jurina just give a weird look at. She ignores the pouting Tani before pulling out the flowers from the vase on the table.

“Sayanee, a flower for your… ehem ehem… Girl~”

“Stop it, you guys!” I whine at them in protest, seeing that Miyuki is already flushing red from their childish and inappropriate act. But it seem that nobody is listening to me and continue doing what they are doing.

“Music, please~” Yuki commands Jurina as she picks a song related to marriage.

The room is filled with a beat of the drum when I realized the song… Oh, darn. They just pick Bruno Mars’ song, Marry You. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO FACE PALM RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT FROM MY FRIENDS’ STUPID AND INAPPROPRIATE SHENANIGANS!!!

Tani and Rena put a crown made by straws on the shy Miyuki’s head before nudging me teasingly with a wink. I rolled my eyes at them, not giving a damn of what they’re doing. Yuki starts singing, followed by Jurina as they dance in front of us in an embarrassing way. Okaaay… even Tani is dancing too. This is a sight to see, actually. To see Jurina and Tani dancing together in a crazy way while teasing us with their goofy moves.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

I sneak a glance at Miyuki, finding out she is actually trying to take a peek at me. We quickly look away, only to turn back to each other and giggle. I reached out a hand to her, which she gladly accepts with a wide smile. I put the flower in her beautiful hair and pull her to the girls as we dance together with the dorks in the middle of the room. Not long after that, the room had actually turned into a dance floor as Rena and Mayu too joins us with our crazy moments. We laugh out while dancing without a care as if the world has stopped spinning. I’m glad our plan had actually worked out in the end… I think the booze is starting to get into our systems, but who cares!

Let’s just party till we’re worn out~!

Miyuki’s POV

Tonight was magical… and fun too! I didn’t regret coming here with the band! I mean, even if they did teased Yamamoto-san with me, I don’t think I can take it to heart as they act like dorks. It’s just girls wanna have fun~ All of us were panting and catching our breaths, so Yuki decided to take 5 minutes of break. Everyone do their own thing as I take a sip of my drink. But my thoughts suddenly fly to Sayaka, making me frown a bit. She hasn’t replied my text yesterday. I keep on thinking if I possibly did something wrong… Was it the last text I sent?

“Huh? Wait…” Yamamoto-san turns her head right and left before facing Jurina-san. “Where’s Yuki and Mayu?”

“Toilet, I guess?” Jurina shrugs without a care as she scroll through the songs selection.

“Geez… Can’t they at least inform us first instead of disappearing like that?”

Yamamoto-san whined beside me with a frown, which I found it really cute. I silently giggle when suddenly, my phone rings indicating a message.

CHAPU CHAPU~
It’s a dairy message!
CHAPU CHAPU~

My heart suddenly raced, thinking it is a reply from Sayaka. I grab the phone, not before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I open the message with my clammy hands...

Milky! Guess what?
They’ve decided to put my projects in the national art exhibition!
And YES! YOU ARE INVITED!
I don’t want hear any excuses from you saying that you are not coming!
We have lots of things to catch up, Milky!

Oh… it was just Paruru. I heaved a deep sigh, feeling relieved and a bit disappointed it wasn’t from the person I’ve been waiting for.

Eeeh? National art exhibition???
REALLY? Congrats! I’ve told you before that you can do it!
What are you saying? Of course I’m going!
When is it?
I want to meet you too, I miss you. ;3

Awww~ Thanks! I miss you too! :)
It’s in 2 days! So you better come!
Cancel all your appointments for your lovely friend here~

“Who are you texting? Your boyfriend?” Yamamoto-san suddenly pops out next to me and ask as she takes a sip of her drink.

“Ah! Yamamoto-san… It’s-”

“Sayaka.”

“...my bes-... EH?”

I got startled when Yamamoto-san suddenly said her name. “W-what do you mean?”

“You’ve been calling me Yamamoto-san, it feels weird for me. Just call me Sayaka.”

“Saya… ka-san?”

“No, no… just Sayaka-”

“Tch… just call her Sayanee. She likes to be pampered with that name.”

“Heey! What are-”

Jurina-san interrupted us as she wiggles her eyebrows at Yamamoto-san, making me laugh from their friendly bickering. She keeps on teasing Yamamoto-san as I thought of the names she told me to call her. Hmm… I think Sayanee is more cuter…

“Ummm… Sayanee, then?” I asked with a slight tilt of my head. She blinks her eyes a few times, her cheeks turning rosy red. I smile at the scene, amused of the effect I have on her. After a few seconds of composing herself, she slowly nods her head.

“O-of… Of course! Ahaha…” Sayanee rubs her neck shyly. “So… who was that?”

“Um… My best friend. She’s taking part in the National Art Exhibition, so she invites me!” I said it proudly.

“Ooh~ That’s cool! Is she a photographer?”

“Yes, she is… an awesome one too!”

“Heeeh~ Must be great to have a friend like that. I have a friend that really loves photography too… but she’s a lazy bum.”

“You mean Yuihan?” Jurina snorts as she said that name. “She’s the same as Sayanee here. A lazy ass too.”

“Heeeeey!!!” Sayanee give a light punch to Jurina which she manages to avoid while pulling out her tongue at Sayanee.

I laugh at the way they tease each other before an idea pops in my head. “Oh, do you want to come along?”

“Hm? Is it okay? I mean.. she only invites you.”

“I’m sure she’ll agree. I’ll just text her and ask. What about you, Jurina-san?”

“Eh? No way… I don’t want to interrupt your date~” Jurina-san pokes Sayanee, trying to mess with her as I giggle from watching them squabbling once again.

Hey~ Paruruuuu~
Can I bring someone?
And NO! It’s not a boyfriend! Just a friend~

P/S: It’s someone great. ;) You would die to take a photo of her. SMIRK*

OF COURSE!
Tell her I invite her too! XD

P/S: Can’t wait to see who is it that is so great. Don’t disappoint me. :P

“She agrees! YAAY! The great Sayaka is going on a date with me!”

“Ehh? Chotto… D-d-date?”

“Yup. A date with a superstar~”

I give her my biggest  smile with a wink. I giggle with the way she looked at me. Her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open and her hands hanging in the air. Her face slowly turns blemish red as she timidly averts her eyes from looking at me. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen my cool Yamamoto-san acting like this...

“Why is everyone acting sooooo lovey dovey?!”

Everyone turns their head to the corner, finding a red face Rena-san glaring at us. Ummm… it’s more like she’s glaring at Jurina-san. I exchange looks with Jurina-san, worried if Rena-san is getting infuriated because of the alcohol. But I’m more worried if she does anything dangerous...

Jurina’s POV

“Rena-senpai… are you okay?” Tani asked with concerned face as she watches Rena speaking and acting out of her mind like she’s one of those zombies.

“Who, me? Of course I am!” Rena dismissed it with a weird laugh before smacking her kouhai with a strong pat, “Why are you asking that…”

It’s because you’re drunk, Rena… Geez. She’s red as beet, everyone can see she’s already wasted. I was going to speak my mind when she suddenly stood up, catching all of us in shock.

“Wait… I need to go wee wee for a bit.”

“I’ll go with you, Rena-se-...”

“There’s no need~ You stay here, okay?!”

Rena waves a hand to us as she makes her way out of the door, not before bumping to the wall beside it. I can feel something is going to happen to her but my mind is telling me to ignore it. I mean… who told her to drink like that? She’s at fault for getting drunk when she knows her alcohol tolerance is low. I tried to make it seem like I don’t care when someone nudged me… I glared at the person, only to find Miyuki looking at me worriedly.

“You okay?”

“Yeah…” I ease myself a bit, giving Miyuki a small smile to affirms her that I’m okay when I’m actually not.

“You know…” Miyuki leans her back on the sofa, “I think she really needs you right now.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know why she’s acting like that, Jurina-san… I think you should try to talk with her. Tell her the truth, Jurina-san.”

“It’s impossible. You know that…”

“No, I don’t. And neither do you. That’s why you need to try before you assume things.”

“But she’s drunk. It will be useless.”

“Well… When the wine goes in, strange things come out, they say.

I let out a sigh, my mind filled with so many questions and doubts.

“What if…” I tried to give some more excuses, only to received a hand from Miyuki.

“No more words. We need to focus on the present before worrying about the future.” Miyuki gave me an assurance smile, before pushing a glass and spilled the content on to my shirt. She makes a shocked face, making it looks like an accident..

“OH NO!” She quickly put on her apologetic face. ”I’m really, truly, seriously sorry, Jurina-san!”

“Whoaa! That is a lot of beer wasted!” Sayaka responded as she pulls off a few paper towels from the box to wipe the spilled drink.

“I-it’s fine…” I tried to make a fake smile while asking her with my eyes what she’s doing, ignoring the weird looks I got from the others.

“You should go to the toilet and clean it quickly!”

“Ah! In the mean time…” Sayaka stops wiping as she look at me. “If you bump with either Mayu or Yuki on your way, tell them to get back here quickly. They’re taking a long time in the toilet…”

“Yeah! Rena-senpai too… I want to sing already!!!” Tani too asked me as she whines with a pout.

“S-sure!” I immediately stood up as I rush my way to the toilet, but not before mouthing a thank you at the smiling Miyuki. I don’t really care about the stains. I’m only worried about the drunk Rena, afraid if she might do something foolish in her wasted state. I just hope she is indeed going to the bathroom...

- - - - - - -

I search for Rena in the women’s toilet but found no one in there. That’s weird. She did said that she was going to wee wee… Did she got lost?

“Rena…?”

I call her name, opening each of the cubicle door, only to find the last one locked.

“Ummm… Rena? Are you inside?”

I step closer to the door, only to hear muffled moans and kissing sounds from inside. My face quickly heats up as I realized I had just interrupted someone’s making out session.

“S-sorry! Just ignore I’m here!” I said with a stutter while fanning my face to ease the heat raising on my face as my mind decided to imagine what’s happening inside the cubicle.

“Stupid brain!” I muttered with a hit on my head, only to hear a loud scream coming from outside.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!”

“That’s… Rena-chan!”

I quickly dash out of the toilet, running my way through the hallway to the source of the scream. I silently pray in my mind for Rena’s safety. I won’t forgive myself if something might happen to her… However, when I reached Rena, my eyes widen in shock.

“Rena!”

“Jurina…?”

There she is, standing all alone in the hallway with several guys… lying unconscious on the floor. I look at her in amazement, not believing my eyes that she had actually beaten all these guys alone, unharmed even. However, when I stare into her eyes, they weren’t the usual innocent pairs I’ve always love. It’s like… they don’t have a soul. Must be because she’s drunk.

“Jurina… you came.”

I was about to reach for her hand when her feet suddenly fell limp. I quickly catch her in my arms, trying to get a hold of her when she passed out.

“Oh, darn… Now I have to carry her?!”

- - - - -

I decided to carry Rena back home after the ordeal that happened earlier with the guys. Besides, she needs to stop drinking and the only way to do that is to prevent her from going back inside the karaoke room. Since my apartment is quite near with the karaoke place, I decided to just carry her home on my back…

Sweet?

Tch… Don’t even think about it. It’s because I left my wallet with Sayanee so no money to ride a taxi. Thankfully my phone is with me. I gave them a message, telling them we’re going back first since Rena is not feeling well. And I think Mayu and Yuki is still nowhere to be found so the others have to wait for them to return to the room… I skip the details since those guys would worry like hell if they know what had actually happened. A sudden movement on my back had snap me out of my thoughts.

“Jurinaaaaaaa~”

I keep on being silent, not in the mood to talk with her. But her constant poking on my cheek just made my blood boils a bit. I let out a deep sigh to calm my nerves…

“JU RI…” She pokes my cheek with every syllable, trying to get my attention. “NAAAAAA~~!”

“What…”

“Ehehe… Wheeere are youuu takiiing meee???”

“Home.”

“Eeeeh? Sou…” Rena chuckles amusingly, which I find it annoying.

“Nee, neee~ Is this a flying bed?”

“Why...?”

“Cause it’s coooomfyyyyy~”

Oh my god… please tell me my house is just in front of me. Cause I can’t stand anymore of her nonsense. Even though I think she is a bit cute… But this is too much! She’s even squeezing me a little too tight, I can’t breath! After a while, her hold on me loosen a bit. We walk in silent as the cold breeze of the night blow through our hairs. Since the night is getting a bit late, there’s not many people on the road. The calming air is actually relaxing me a bit as I exhale a deep breath…

“Nee, Jurinaa…” I can feel Rena’s hot breath on my neck, making me shivered a bit albeit it’s warming my cold neck.

“Yes…?”

“You’re worried about me… do you?” Rena asked with a bit of seriousness evident in her voice. I gulp the spit forming in my mouth, trying to rake my brain to avoid that question.

“No…”

“Heeeh… But how come you appeared earlier?”

“I was going to the toilet…”

“Liar.” Rena tightens her hold on my neck as she hides her nose on my shoulder.

Well… I’m not lying, right? I mean… I was indeed going to the toilet. To search for Rena….

Okaaay… I am a liar. I let out a sigh, “F-fine! I was worried... Happy?”

“Yeah! JURINAAAAA-CHAN is worried about me~.” Rena started to move around on my back, acting all hyper as if she have been fed by a few spoons of sugar.

“Rena! Stop moving around! You’re going to fall!”

“Mou… Jurina is no fun!” Rena sulks as she hits my back gently with her fist, as if trying to vent her frustration. I glance to the side, only to find her pouting after getting no response from me.

“Stop it… it’s not cute when you pout.”

“Hmmm… does that mean I am actually cute?”

“W-what? No! I didn’t say that!”

“Hehehe… I think you’re the cute one, Jurinaaaa~”

I turn silent as I could feel that heat rushing up to my face.

“Since you’re sooooo cute, I’ll obey your command and cling to you tightly~ Ehehehe~”

“Whatever…”

“It’s freeeezing~”

“You’re wearing your thick coat already, Rena…”

“I know… but since I’m on top of the cold Jurina~”

“I should have stop her from getting drunk…” I mumbled to myself as I regret having a drunk Rena clinging on my back while sputtering some nonsense.

“Hey… Why are you so cold to me…?” Rena asked while poking my cheeks. By now, I don’t even care anymore with her annoying gestures. At least she’s not doing anything stupid or crazy.

“I’m cold to everyone, not just you…”

“Nooo you’re not…I’m not that dumb, Jurinaaaa!” She smacked me hard on my head, causing me to wince in pain.

“Ouch! What the…?!”

“You always lied to me, Jurina… Don’t think I don’t knoooow!”

“What makes you think like that?”

“Cause you smile and laugh when you’re with Miyuki instead of me…”

I halt my step as the words she said cut deep into my head. I didn’t know she felt this way… I continue walking when she shakes me while pointing at the road in front like I’m the horse.

“Nee, Jurinaaa…want to know something?”

“What?”

“I don’t know why… but I feel something inside…”

The talk I had with Miyuki suddenly appeared in my head as I remembered what Miyuki said about being drunk.

Well… When the wine goes in, strange things come out, they say.

I gulp the remaining spit in my mouth. It took me quite a while to understand but now I definitely knows what it means. I just hope the strange things are not related with what I’m going through at the moment.

“W-wha… what is it?”

“My heart… it hurts when I see you with Miyuki.”

“Why…?”

“It’s because… I see us.”

“Look, Ren-...”

“I know I was wrong… I really deserve the treatment you gave to me, Jurina. But can’t you at least give me another chance?”

I let out a sigh. “I am… I’m trying, Rena-chan…”

“But it’s not enough…” I can feel Rena tightens her grip on my clothes, her face buried in my shoulder.

“I… I want you to look at me… Only me, Jurina.”

“What…do you mean?” I gulp even though my throat is already dried, feeling my nerves getting tense from Rena’s answer.

“I… I actually…”

BADUMP!

“I’ve been… thinking…”

BADUMP!

“And… I realized something…”

BADUMP! BADUMP!

“I think I’m slowly…No... I’ve already fal-...”

I waited for her to end her sentence, but after a minute of waiting I heard nothing from her. I turn my head to the side, only to find Rena asleep and snoring lightly on my shoulder.

“Really…? You fell asleep at this time, Rena?!”

I said to her in a frustrated way, not caring if she heard or not. Believe me, I really want to leave her here and walk home on my own. But it’s a bad thing to leave a girl alone here in this dark and silent road. Furthermore, leaving a pretty girl like her… I unconsciously smile as I watch the serene face of Rena sleeping. Her beauty has never failed to amaze me, taking my breath away for a second… always.

Flashback...

A girl is lying on the grass under the big tree, the shades of the leaves protecting her from the bright sun shining above her head. Everyone was currently having their lunches but here she was, her eyes closed with an open book on her chest. She was about to take a short nap but someone else had decided to disturb her peaceful rest. Something plopped down on her thigh, making her startled with the sudden presence.

“Hmm…?” She took a peek with one eye, only to find her friend grinning like a mischievous cat with her head laid on her lap.

“Rena-chaaan~” The girl said in a cute way with a peace pose.

“How did you know I’m here?”

“Since we shared the same surnames, I decided to trust my instinct with my soulmate!”

“Eeeh?” Rena snorts from her friend unreasonable answer before squinting her eyes threateningly at her. ”You were stalking me, weren’t you?”

Rena playfully glared at Jurina, only to let out a laugh when the latter cutely bit her finger with a scratch on her head.

“I think I just got caught…”

“It seems so~”

Like always, her sleepiness washed away as soon as Jurina came to bother her whenever she’s trying to rest or sleep. Maybe it’s because being with her bestfriend is more fun than sleep. Rena got up from her lying position, but since Jurina is still having her head comfortably on her lap, she resorted to sit while leaning on the tree as she scoots slowly together with the lazy girl.

“Have you had lunch, Jurina?” Rena asked while she plays with Jurina’s soft and long hair on her lap.

“Hmmm… Nope. I skipped it.”

“Why?” Rena poked her bestfriend’s forehead with a frown and a glare.

But Jurina just nonchalantly shrugged, not minding Rena’s constant poking. “I’m not hungry.”

“Eeeh? That’s not good! You should eat since you’re still growing,  Jurina.”

“But I can’t find Rena-chan to have lunch together…” Jurina pouted deliberately, wanting to make Rena feeling guilty.

And it did… It really made Rena feeling guilty for running away to this place to take a little time of peace for herself instead of looking out for her friend. Since Rena is a little bit shy and timid, she preferred to spend her alone time here instead of crowded places. She bit her lips, wanting to make up for her Jurina…

“How about…” Rena puffed her left cheek, “I make you a bentou next time?”

“Ehhh?” Jurina abruptly stood up, her eyes widen in shock with the sudden proposal.

“I’ll bring an extra bentou for you and we can eat lunch together here.” Rena clapped her hands with a smile, “How does that sound?”

“Are you sure…? I mean, I don’t want to be a bother for you.”

“Is that so...” Rena purposely let out a sigh with a frown, acting as if she was dejected with Jurina’s indirect refusal. She picked up her book and stood up, turning around to leave the silent Jurina. However, she was caught by surprise when a warm body unexpectedly crashed on her back with a pair of arms wrapping tightly around her.

“THANK YOU, RENA-CHAAN!!!”

Jurina loudly exclaimed while hugging her bestfriend with all her might, causing Rena to laugh uncontrollably. However, what happened next had made Rena screaming.

“Wha… Eh? Chotto, Jurina! What-...”

Jurina had actually lifted Rena up in the air, doing a perfect circle of a twirl together with Rena in her embrace that was laughing while shouting to put her down. Rena’s body was light, so it didn’t cost Jurina much strength and effort to carry her like that. She put her down, still hugging her from the back as they share fits of giggle together.

“What was that for?!” Rena asked as she turned her head to face Jurina, her giggles can still be heard.

“Just trying to show my appreciation and happiness~.” Jurina replied with her trademark grin before leaving a sneaky peck on Rena’s cheek.

“Ooopps!” Jurina made it like it was accidental, before releasing Rena and running away from her while giggling happily.

“Hey! Did you just-... Get back here, Jurina!” Rena ran after her friend, their laughter can be heard as they chased after each other in the open field. They didn’t care the stares coming from other students that were passing by. Not that some of them mind, though… The scene was childish to see, but to see the wide smiles etched on their faces was worth it all.

It was out of impulse, but Jurina had never regretted the kiss. She knew Rena won’t mind those little gestures she made. She knew Rena would think of them as Jurina’s usual way of messing and teasing with her. And she knew Rena will never realized the forbidden feelings growing inside of her for her bestfriend… She did all those gestures just to show how much she loves her friend, how much she cared for her, how much she cherished her. She could only pray and hoped that one day Rena might returned those feelings back…

Even if it would take forever…

End of Flashbacks...

If our time together could be a second longer
It doesn’t have to be forever
Until it stops raining, please, let me stay like this…
Even the future I believed in
Will you laugh and say, “It’s all in the past”?
I don’t even have the strength to forget everything

“If only you knew, Rena-chan…”

I smile at her, even if she didn’t realize of this smile I always give to her. You see, Rena-chan? I’m not actually that cold to you as you said so… I’m actually smiling at you, watching over you from the side. You’re the only one that’s not aware of it…

I feel my chest tightens, my smile turning into a frown. I think I should feel contented and grateful with what I have right now… Even if it’s from afar. Even if Rena is oblivious to my feelings, at least I can keep her close to me this way. I look to the sky, praying that Kami-sama won’t take this little, small moments with Rena away from me. Even if we always fight, even if we always being cold to each other… I’m glad I got to spend some time with Rena-chan…

“Rena…?”

I slowly lower my head, when the person I never wanted to see appear once again in front of me. My eyes widen, my heart thumping fast, my breath becoming shorter as the past of my black memories came back to haunt me...

“Ah!” He took small, intimidating steps towards me with a smirk. The same thing he always did to me before, the same feeling I’m having everytime he approaches me 4 years ago.

“Long time no see…” He paused, a hand on his chin as he thought of something.

“What’s your name again... Oh, wait! It’s you, isn’t it…?”

He looms his tall stature over me, a sneer appearing on his face as he tries to taunt me.

“The protective best friend,” He snickers in a mocking way, “...JURINA-CHAN.”

I gulp, not believing my eyes that the one that had been haunting my sleepless nights after all these years had actually appeared once again in front of me.

“You…”

- - - - -

She can’t stop the tears running down her cheeks together with the rain drops falling onto her face. It doesn’t matter, anyway… No one can see her crying in this heavy rain. No one is there to care for her. No one knows how hurt she feels… Even the cold raindrops felt like they were mocking her for being stupid.

Jurina turns around and ran with all her might. She wants to go home, to the confine of her room. Her only place of salvation. The room that had always been there with her, even knowing all her secrets. Her only escape from all this madness and problems...

“It seems that Rena is angry at you now...”

Jurina halted her steps as the voice of the person she didn’t want to meet at the moment appeared by the door of the school’s building. She gave a side glance to Airi, who’s currently laughing like a mad man, with her hands still balled in fists. She wanted to smash his face on the floor. Oh, the hell she does... but she kept her calm as she lets out a deep breath.

“Keep your promise as I have kept mine.” Jurina said with gritted teeth which was responded with a scoff.

“Why are you so stupid…” Airi revealed himself, stepping out of the shadows as she face Jurina with a sneer.

“You should know by now that Rena-chan will never love you like...” He shrugs arrogantly before pointing to himself. “Well… like she loves me!”

Jurina tightens her grip, her nails sinking deeply into her palm. “Shut up. It’s none of your business.”

Airi made a shock face, before laughing mockingly at the hurting girl.

“Really? Even after the deal we’ve made, you’re still saying this is none of my business…? Just how naive can you be, Jurina.”

Airi took slow steps as he rounded Jurina with a taunting smile. He stopped beside Jurina, whispering to her ears in a lewd way.

“I really love it… you know? The things we did before…?” He licked her lips in front of Jurina, intimidating her more with his disgusting act. She bit her lips, the nauseating feeling once again resurface as she felt her gut churning wildly.

“But what I love the most… is Rena-chan’s face after she saw us~”

That’s when Jurina snapped. Losing control of her anger, Jurina’s hands automatically snatched Airi’s collar, pushing him hard on the cold wall. She can’t feel anything except hatred and rage. Her visions slowly clouded with shrouds of fury as she focused her stare on the man in front of him, her eyes glaring with ire and resentment.

“YOU!”

However, Airi just stare at her with a smirk as if he’s not bothered at all by her anger. It’s like he had planned it beforehand, taunting Jurina to fall into his bait like the way he wanted it. Jurina raised a hand, wanting to punch him senseless till he’s out cold… No. It’s even better if he’s dead.

“What? You want to punch me…?” Airi sneered at her as he motioned with his hands. “
Come on! Give me your best shot… Jurina-chaaan~”

Jurina grips her fist tighter, her teeth gritted in annoyance. Having enough of his wordplay, Jurina swings her hand forward… However, her hand stopped just as it was about to met contact with Airi’s cheek. A certain thought suddenly came to her mind as she saw his smirk.

“Tch… I knew it.”

Airi pushed her away as he straightened his uniform from Jurina’s strong grip. He bends down, squatting in front of the limp Jurina that had fallen to the ground from Airi’s forceful push. He slapped Jurina’s face a few times to gain her attention. But Jurina didn’t budge nor make any movement. Her body stayed still as if she had lost her soul.

“Seriously…? All this while, you’ve been protecting Rena with all your might, even sacrificing your dignity... But you can’t even give me a punch?”

Airi let out a laugh, feeling incredulous with the weak Jurina.

“You’re pathetic, you know that? A pathetic, disgusting and weird friend of Rena.” Airi spat the words venomously towards Jurina, crushing her already wounded pride with the insults.

“Stay away from her...” Jurina gathered all her remaining strength as she reminds him of their deal.

“Yeah, yeah…No worries. I’ve had enough with you, anyway. It’s boring...” Airi stood up with a bored face. He was about to take his leave when he stopped to say his last words to her.

“By the way…” Airi turns around with a wide, crooked grin. “Your lips taste sooo sweet, I think I’m addicted to them... Jurina-chaaaan~”

He walked away with a loud laugh, leaving Jurina alone as she slumped on the floor. She wanted to cry, but her tears were already dried up. She wanted to scream, but her voice had already gone. She wanted to stand, but she was weak… Too weak and aggrieved to even move her limbs. She could do nothing... Only lying on the cold floor alone with a damaged heart and a wounded pride. She didn’t want help. She didn’t want comfort. She didn’t want support.

The only thing she wanted at that time was to disappear from this world…

Forever.

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:22:16 PM by Zhen »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (CHAPTER 7)
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2014, 04:50:28 PM »
It's quite a long update.

I really like it when they tease Sayanee  :lol:
Sayanee will have a date with Milky  :inlove:

Also, jealous Rena is scary  :sweatdrop:

Mayu and Yuki are having sex like rabbits, aren't they?
It's a bit unbelievable how the others never caught them together :sweatdrop:

WMatsui moment.  XD
But it was ruined when Rena's ex boyfriend appeared  :angry:
And it's Airin !!
What will happen next?

Thank you for this chapter  :bow:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:15:38 PM by olive29 »

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2014, 06:32:52 PM »
Somehow I feel relieve with how the true feel of Rena to Jurina.

AND my special thankz the Antagoniz is Airin.
I'm not really like RenAirin so I'm so happy with this chapter.

I love how sayanee and Milky have a feel connect each other.
Thankz for the update.

:deco:
 :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2014, 06:34:22 PM »
SayaMilky on a date to Paruru's Art thing... Not a good idea... O>O

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »
Thanks for the update :onioncheer:
Gosh I love drunk Rena :on lol:
A kiss landed on Jurina’s cheek, together with the flash of the camera by the waitress’ phone.
That waitress has no idea what she just did, she could have released Rena's full rage if she stayed longer :kekeke:
“W-what…! Wait... Hey! What are you-”
“Here.” Jurina throws the microphone to me, giving a salute with her trademark wink. “Don’t make her wait, buddy.”
Brilliant! Looks like Jurina was able to read Sayaka's mind :mon lol:
Awwww~ Just look at them blushing~” Jurina too joins Yuki in teasing us, making me red from embarrassment.
And the teasing continues from these two :wahaha:
So Sayaka and Milky are going to go to Paru's art exhibit, I wonder if someone else will be there :glasses: :dunno:
I step closer to the door, only to hear muffled moans and kissing sounds from inside. My face quickly heats up as I realized I had just interrupted someone’s making out session.
Is it possibly MaYuki in the bathroom? :mon mischief:
“I think I’m slowly…No... I’ve already fal-...”
That timing! She falls asleep just when she needed to say it :mon exhaust:
But I'm sure Jurina knows what Rena was going to say :mon sweat:
Just what exactly did Airin do to both Jurina and Rena :farofflook: :shock:
Can't wait for next chapter :vv:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2014, 12:08:43 AM »
Sayanee and Miruki look sooo cute together!
I'm worried what will happen when they discover that they are chat together.
Rena druuuuuuuunk  :lol:
and Airin.... what happen with Airin and Jurina?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2014, 12:58:25 AM »
worse thing that happen between jurina and airin,sacrifice jurina dignity? ok i kinda think the worst!! OMG rena!! yeah is difficult for jurina to make thing like the old time

what happen if rena know it?

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Baekshim

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2014, 06:34:13 AM »
Karaoke! The songs are really nice ^^
the first song sounds hard to sing though with how fast it goes X)
“HEY! They have OUR SONGS! LET’S SIN-” Yuki happily shouts, only to gain a smack on her head from Mayu.
Oh the Great Yukirin got tamed \o
Whipped~ :P

However, Jurina didn’t get the info that the girl was a bold one. A kiss landed on Jurina’s cheek, together with the flash of the camera by the waitress’ phone.
Mad woman XD she has a death wish

“Hey, you!” She points at one of the cute waitress that was startled with Rena, “Yeah, you… I need a refill of this!”
“Why is everyone acting sooooo lovey dovey?!”
Everyone turns their head to the corner, finding a red face Rena-san glaring at us. Ummm… it’s more like she’s glaring at Jurina-san.
Jealousy~♪
Drunkard Rena yay! XD

Realizing the hidden meaning behind Miyuki’s stealth action, Jurina smirks while rubbing her imaginary beard.
Good job J :on GJ: Fortunately, Sayaka got you or else, they still would have made no progress with how dense they can be.  :bigdeal:

*SayaMilky karaoke time in their own world*
So sweet, so cheesy, so fluffy, I melted XD
They are too cute together. :shy2:

Awwww~ Just look at them blushing~” Jurina too joins Yuki in teasing us, making me red from embarrassment.

“How cute~” I can hear Rena said from the corner as she exchange nods with Tani.

“Can we make them a couple right now?” Yuki announced like she’s the host of the party as both of us stands awkwardly besides each other.

“What are you-...” I tried stop them but they pay no heed on me.

“Where’s the ring?” Jurina asked as she looks around.

“Here, here!” Tani reaches out a ring made by straw which Jurina just give a weird look at. She ignores the pouting Tani before pulling out the flowers from the vase on the table.

“Sayanee, a flower for your… ehem ehem… Girl~”
Beast Wings members officially ship SayaMilky XD

“Sayanee, my friend…” Jurina puts a hand on Sayaka’s shoulder with a smirk, “Your plan this time is definitely one of the greatest plan I’ve ever had.”

“Yeah… I kno-... EEEH?! You mean… my plans before were not that great?”

“I didn’t say anything~” Jurina feign ignorance as she take a sip of the beer.
“Tch… just call her Sayanee. She likes to be pampered with that name.”

“Heey! What are-”

Jurina-san interrupted us as she wiggles her eyebrows at Yamamoto-san
“You mean Yuihan?” Jurina snorts as she said that name. “She’s the same as Sayanee here. A lazy ass too.”
Tough love♥

*JR piggyback time/lil' fluff time yes!*
Drunkard Rena is TOO CUTE! And violent, but still super adorbs.  :nya:
I should have quoted the whole scene just for the cuteness but my post would have being hella long.
That line though killed me XD :
I continue walking when she shakes me while pointing at the road in front like I’m the horse.

I waited for her to end her sentence, but after a minute of waiting I heard nothing from her. I turn my head to the side, only to find Rena asleep and snoring lightly on my shoulder.

“Really…? You fell asleep at this time, Rena?!”
EXCELLENT timing Rena  :depressed: almost there >_<

Tani is a nice girl when she's not bouncing around and clinging around Rena-sempai. The alcohol certainly helped.
I forgive you brat!  :thumbup we just have to keep you drunk XD

Beside, the real douch make her/his appearance.
And you kinda chose the "perfect" person for him X)
What has he done? I fear the worst ._.

Poor J T_T
Hope he won't mess again with them!  :on voodoo:

The hangover is going to hurt bad next morning X)
Hope Rena remember what happened during the piggyback ride and confess. Stop with the ostrich technique! XD Confess!
SayaMilky will go on a "date"~ :D
Mayuki, still as secret as ever, it's amazing :hiakhiakhiak:

Thanks for the update! ^^
Really looking forward to next chapters.
I'm wondering so much about what will happen next. \o/
Keep up the good work!

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2014, 07:02:04 AM »
Eeeeeh??? Why Airiiii???!!!  :cry:

I don't hate her but.... can I punch the "guy" Airi??? LOL

I want RenAirin!!!!! Oh wait... JuriAirin sounds good tooo~  :kekeke:

NYAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

I just commented on my own fic  
HAHAHA is this awesome or what?! :on cigar:

P/S to LEAD-Author!! : What's with the A/N??? I DIDN'T SAY THAAT!!!
U even delete the real content... how could you, ORANGE! :catglare:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 07:14:41 AM by embee5442 »
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2014, 11:22:09 AM »
hee~ so yui loves photography?? does that mean she'll go? wait, she'll definitely go! :mon heh:

the moans jurina heard..was it mayuki? if it is, does she knows it? :mon duh:

talking about jurina...

:badluck: :fainted: :gyaaah:

JURINAAA~!! why do you have to suffer so much??!! you deserve better! :pleeease:

please...update soon... :mon surr: :mon curtain:

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »
Holycarp a very ooc airi appears. O_O

uwaa jurina...airi set her up.

She's done almost everything for rena and yet the person who she was trying to protect just left her. Given that rena did not know about jurina and airi. But still jurina needed her the most. I think anyone would break after going through that ordeal.
Rena must be really blinded by airi then...

So do you guys have a fix update schedule or do you just update randomly on weekdays?

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2014, 12:17:03 PM »
omg the stories become more interesting  :w00t:

and now Airi appears  :banghead:

thanks for update, cant wait for the next chapter  :thumbsup

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
“If you want to be spoiled, than jusk ask. No need to be an S about it…”
Yuki.... I want to be spoiled by you....can I? :mon cute:
of course not... :on blackhole: I'm not even this fic character :err: and only Mayu can be spoiled by Yuki :on cloudeye:

The Karaoke part is awesome :ding: they all have fun :tama-apeshit:
SayaMilky duet just :mon angel:

Jurina and Yuki really can't live without teasing Sayanee :mon fyeah:

and lol~ its MaYuki at the toilet right?:on lol:
Argh....why do drama always like this :frustrated:

and then Airi...... :angry:

The only thing she wanted at that time was to disappear from this world…

Forever.
oh Jurina :pleeease:

update soon~ :bow:
can't wait for SayaMilky date :wriggly:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Automatic