JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow

Author Topic: Warriors - Chapter 29 [WMatsui] (01/07/2020)  (Read 97277 times)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: Warriors - Chapter 17 [WMatsui] (28/08/15)
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2015, 06:44:30 AM »
Kyaaaaaah.....
They kissed... They kissed... I don't care about the situation, but they freakig kissed! :lol:
I want to know what would happen if Churi see everything (・∀・)
Update really, really soon (≧▽≦)

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2015, 10:22:51 AM »
Rena saved her. Direct kiss haha im so happy. Then hug:") cant stop smiling now. Great, im looking forward next chapter. What will going on:")
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2015, 06:17:37 PM »
Oh.. wow.. :w00t:
They kissed..And they hugged each other.. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I'm really love this chapter. Can't wait to see what happen next.. :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2015, 07:14:57 PM »
Rena... i love ur action!!!!! go forward!!!! :mon thumb:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2015, 08:40:06 AM »
“Your mount,” Rena replied, choosing to keep half of the truth to herself, and leading her horse by the reins out of the box. “l really wish he would stop bothering my mare. She doesn’t like it.”

“What makes you say that?” Jurina arched an eyebrow, straightening up and opening the door of her stallion’s box.

“She’s ill-at-ease around him,” Rena explained, staring at her in incredulity. She believed this small fact to be more than evident, and the thought that it had possibly escaped her protégée was inconceivable.

“Maybe she is,” Jurina conceded with a nod, while placing the saddle on her stallion’s back with expertise, “but it’s not for the reason that you think.”

When her words were met with silence Jurina looked over her shoulder in curiosity, noticing immediately her protector’s confusion. “Give me your hand.” 

“What?” Rena exclaimed, startled by the awkward and out of the blue demand, and trying to decipher its meaning through the confident look of her protégée.

Jurina reached out for it when her protector didn’t comply to her wishes, feeling it tensing up a bit when their fingers met, and placing her palm against her stallion’s neck.

“Look into his eyes,” Jurina instructed, keeping the older girl’s hand in place, “what do you see?”

Though very puzzled by the peculiar demand Rena did as she was told, trying to ignore the pleasant warmth emanating from the palm covering hers softly, to focus her attention entirely on the black animal.

Her touch had - at first - abashed the animal whose pupils had slightly widened in reaction. Now, after a few seconds, they had turned back into their original form, and the stallion was even tilting his head towards her, trying to reach her with his nostrils. 

“You appease him,” Jurina murmured, amused lightly by her protector’s wonderment. “And I’m convinced your mare has the same effect on him. That’s why he can’t let go.”

LOL~

“In broad daylight?” Rena blurted out without thinking, gazing at her immediately.

“She asked to see me for some reason but stubbornly refused to tell me why when I questioned her,” Jurina trailed off distractively, missing her protector’s perplexity. “It’s unusual for her to be so secretive. She never hides anything from me.”

I bet she doesn’t, Rena mused, before cursing herself for letting her protégée’s relationship with that woman impact unexpectedly her mood. What the young girl did on her free time should be none of her business - as long as it didn’t interfere with her daily kenjutsu training - and apart from a lesson she had missed that one time, she had always been very punctual. 

awwwww...rena sama jealous~~

Jurina was already far gone when Churi felt a presence by her side, her eyes widening in surprise when she noticed the familiar sight, and the reassuring look directed at her.

RENAAAAA to the rescue~

She didn’t even have time to look at her savior that lips were pressed against hers hastily. Jurina was about to push away the person responsible for this unexpected act, until freezing when she realized who was facing her, and feeling air engulfing her lungs gradually through her partially opened lips. Shock washed over when she stared into her protector’s eyes, questions piling up in her head one after another at the unforeseen help. However, all vanished into thin air when their lips finally parted, and the kenjutsu instructor pointed at the top of the water. Jurina gave her a small nod in reply - knowing she could now indeed reach the surface thanks to the welcomed exchange of air - and she swam towards it.

Jurina had never been so happy in her life to feel the earth under her feet. As soon as she reached the edge of the river she slumped on the grass, her heart hammering inside her chest while she tried to catch her breath. Her hand squeezed the object still secured inside her palm, relief filling her chest that she had not done all this for nothing.

*nosebleed

:on bleed: :on gay: :nya: :kneelbow: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2015, 06:22:32 AM »
me.. happy.. :on woohoo: wmatsui progress :wahaha:
update soon pleasee! :tantrum:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2015, 08:15:01 AM »
Jurina kakkoi :luvluv1: I love the way you beat 'em, ya bad girl :luvluv1:
Just admit your jealousy, Rena-san :on gay:
And they're kissing. KISSING! Like KISSING! :on slopkiss:
Can't wait for their next progress :on cigar:

Thanks for the update, Sophcaro-san. Gimme the next update, soon :kneelbow:
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Warriors - Chapter 18 [WMatsui] (2/09/15)
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:11 AM »
CHAPTER 18

There was always a peaceful feeling filling her chest each time Jurina happened to cross the door of the house. How many times had she now been to that place since her arrival at the clan? Too many to count, but she still felt the same calm invading her when she took her usual seat at the corner of the room, and sipped her cups of sake silently.

Tonight, the place was buzzing with sound and laughter, and she simply loved it. There was nothing she abhorred more than the quietness of the clan. If she had not started her kenjutsu lessons months ago, she would probably have kept on joining this place each and single day like she used to. Now, her visits were significantly reduced to once a week and only by night, sole moment when she could enjoy the company of her talkative cheerful friend.

Unfortunately, Churi was still occupied with a client when she happened to pass the door, and Jurina knew she would need to be a bit patient before she could spend time with her. Thankfully, her protector’s meditation techniques had helped her quite a bit on that problematic flaw of hers and now, the prospect of having to wait wasn’t as irritating as it would have been months ago. Though she wouldn’t mind shoving that man - and his filthy hands wandering over Churi’s body - out of the place.

Her fingers lingered playfully on her necklace, before stopping when they encountered the silver pendant. Lowering her gaze to the fierce horse in her hand, she studied the object with interest, her digits tracing the outline of the animal. Although she never wore it during trainings, she always placed it around her neck when she came here, after discovering it would bring a pleased smile on her friend’s lips each and single time.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a silhouette approaching and she slipped the pendant back inside her yukata, frowning a bit when the familiar woman went to sit next to her.

“Nobunaga,” the seductive voice murmured in her ear, lips soon deposing a soft dragging kiss on her cheek. “I missed you.”

Jurina gazed back at Annin in silence, very much aware of the invitation behind her words. Since that night, she had never passed her door again and Annin had surprisingly kept her distances, definitely believing she would come back when she felt the need to. However, she had not done so once, and it appeared the older girl had decided to take matters in hand.

“I know what you want,” Jurina declared, much softer than she ever used to be during their conversations. A few months ago, her tone would had been more decided in order to make her intention indisputable but - much as she didn’t wish to give her false hopes - the knowledge of her improbable affection for her prevented her from resorting to her usual ways. “It’s not going to happen.”

It was strange how Jurina could find some similarities in both Annin and her protector. Both were well composed human beings - their perfect mask slipping on very rare occasions - but when they did, there was nothing more fascinating than the truth crossing their features. Astonishment and subtle - but well distinguishable hurt -  in the case of the woman currently staring at her.

“Alright,” Annin conceded, to Jurina’s puzzlement. When was the last time the older girl had ever relented? Never. Somehow, she could tell she had not said her last word. “Can we talk?”

“Talk?” The suggestion took Jurina completely by surprise. “About what?”

“Not here,” Annin replied, already circling her arm gently. “In my room.”

Jurina narrowed her eyes at her. Annin was a clever girl who always went to great lengths to get what she wanted, and the request seemed more than suspicious. Why did their conversation need to occur behind closed doors? She saw absolutely no reason for it.

“Please,” Annin insisted.

Jurina momentarily tore her eyes away from her pleading look to gaze at Churi - noting that she was regrettably still very much occupied - before studying her again. She knew it was a bad idea - not to mention how it would look like to the other girls if she followed her to her room - but her boredom won against her better judgment in the end.

“Alright, but no tricks,” Jurina warned.

Of course it was a bad move, and Jurina felt like a fool when she slid the door closed behind her, and was greeted with the sight of a naked Annin when she turned around. Although she should have guessed it was just another ploy from the cunning girl, she surely didn’t see it coming when she pressed her against the door and started leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. Never once had she been so bold, and her unpredictable behavior left her completely stunned.

“You didn’t really believe I wanted to talk,” Annin whispered between kisses, her sarcasm more than obvious in her light tone.

Yes, she was a complete idiot who felt in an obvious trap. Jurina muttered under her breath, not believing what was happening. Annin was relentlessly exploring every inch of her skin, and Jurina found herself taken aback by her sudden eagerness. If someone ever showed signs of impatience during their previous intercourse, it was definitively herself. Not the other way round.

Lips that had assaulted her without warning were now moving progressively downwards and along her jawline, fingers untying her hakama with great haste. The sound of the piece of clothe falling on the tatami brought Jurina out of her reverie and she gripped her shoulders, knowing she had to put an halt to all this. “Stop it.”

Two eyes looked up at the request, and the longing in them rendered her speechless. Annin’s fondness of her was never wished, and beyond understanding. Her touch had always been anything but gentle, and no words of affection had ever left her lips. Moreover, she had made her intention very clear from the first day, but it seemed it had been useless after all, considering the situation she currently found herself into.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Jurina continued, when Annin ignored her and opened her yukata instead. Overpowering her would have been easy, but she really wished her words would manage to sway her effectively, without the need for her to push her away forcibly.

“That’s fine,” Annin whispered huskily, kissing uncooperative lips. “I like it when you’re a little rough.”

Fingers were now caressing her breasts, and Jurina knew her diplomatic attitude wasn’t getting her anywhere. There was no other option left, if she wished to make her point.

“That’s enough.” Jurina pushed her away once, then twice when Annin tried to move forward again. “I don’t want this.”

She knew what she would read in her eyes before the words ever left her lips. Anger. Frustration. Hurt. Even a bit of despair. And she hated herself for being the reason of each and single emotion crossing the older girl’s features.

“Do you like someone?” Annin asked in confusion.

Jurina’s immediate thought was to deny, but for some reason, she found herself utterly incapable in doing so. She watched as Annin’s attention fell on the pendant resting between her breasts - her fingers encircling it gently and her thumb caressing the figure of the horse - before two eyes looked up a while later, this time with conviction.

“I used to believe it was Churi,” Annin admitted. “It took me a while to understand it was not the case. Now, I really wish you could be honest with me.”

“I was when I told you I was not worth it,” Jurina reminded her, sliding her fingers between Annin’s long dark silky hair. Why was she causing so much pain to someone who had brought her so much pleasure?

“I beg to differ,” Annin trailed off, leaning into the soft touch. “And I don’t regret giving myself to you. Not a single time.”

Lips were suddenly pressed against hers in a last desperate move, and were already gone before Jurina could ever react. A faint smile fell on Annin’s lips when their eyes met anew. “Whoever she is, I hope she gives you everything you want.”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:22:29 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Warriors - Chapter 18 [WMatsui] (02/09/15)
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2015, 04:56:25 PM »
As expected from Annin. She could see it..
did Jurina even realize her own feelings?:pig huh:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Warriors - Chapter 18 [WMatsui] (02/09/15)
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2015, 03:41:06 PM »
“Nobunaga.” The seductive voice murmured in her ear, lips soon deposing a soft dragging kiss on her cheek. “I missed you.”

I dont miss ya~..lol/

“Talk?” The suggestion took Jurina completely by surprise. “About what?”

“Not here,” Annin replied, already circling her arm gently, “In my room.”

No..jurina sama has nothin to talk with ya..and pwease dont go to her room~

was strange how Jurina could find some similarities in both Annin and her protector. Both were well composed human beings - their perfect mask slipping on very rare occasions - but when they did, there was nothing more fascinating than the truth crossing their features.

Hurmmm..for that...ur protectors is more astonishing...
amazing and etc..perfection..and ya know that....heartbeat~

“Alright, but no tricks,” Jurina warned.

Of course it was a bad move, and Jurina felt like a fool when she slid the door closed behind her, and was greeted with the sight of a naked Annin when she turned around. Although she should have guessed it was just another ploy from the cunning girl, she surely didn’t see it coming when she pressed her against the door and started leaving a trail of kissing along her neck. Never once had she been so bold, and her unpredictable behavior left her completely stunned.

“You didn’t really believe I wanted to talk,” Annin whispered between kisses, her sarcasm more than obvious in her light tone.

Yes, she was a complete idiot who felt in an obvious trap. Jurina muttered under her breath, not believing what was happening.

=='....lol/...ur not complete idiot..*pat pat.....just a little bit

“I used to believe it was Churi,” Annin admitted. “It took me a while to understand it was not the case. Now, I really wish you could be honest with me.”

“I was when I told you I was not worth it,” Jurina reminded, sliding her fingers between Annin’s long dark silky hair. Why was she causing so much pain to someone who had brought her so much pleasure?

“I beg to differ,” Annin trailed off, leaning into the soft touch. “And I don’t regret giving myself to you. Not a single time.”

Lips were suddenly pressed against hers in a last desperate move, and were already gone before Jurina could ever react. A faint smile fell on Annin’s lips when their eyes met anew. “Whoever she is, I hope she gives you everything you want.”

I hope so too *give hugs to annin..dont worry..
u will find someone for ya..

As expected from Annin. She could see it..
did Jurina even realize her own feelings?:pig huh:

Unfortunately nope..she doesnt realize it YET...=='

Me wanna wmatsui and mayuki moment~...*heart goes doki doki
let the dramaxaction begin~Thanksss for the update sophcaro san~

:ding: :on GJ: :kneelbow: :on drink:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:33:59 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Warriors - Chapter 19 [WMatsui] (05/09/15)
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2015, 09:17:18 PM »
CHAPTER 19

“Your katana is like an extension of your arm. Never leave the clan without, and take the utmost care of it,” Rena declared.

Jurina listened absently to the kenjutsu instructor’s words - taking in her solemn expression as she uttered them to the fifteen students facing her - her attention more drawn to her sister training at kyudo not so far away. 

This morning, the kenjutsu lesson didn’t take place in the dojo as it had for months, but in the courtyard of the clan. Jurina immediately guessed what it meant when the samurai informed them of this small change. Indeed, it was forbidden to draw a katana inside the dojo, and Jurina knew today was the day they would finally put aside their wooden sword for a real one.

Even though she had waited for that moment for so long, she got distracted as soon as she discovered they were going to train near the kyudo students. At first, her eyes flicked towards her sister from time to time, but now, she was more paying attention to her and the kyudo instructor by her side than anything else.

Mayu had just finished shooting a few arrows - awfully close to the center to Jurina’s amazement - and the older woman was now addressing her with a smile, her hand resting on her shoulder softly. The other students weren’t paying attention to their exchange - focused intently on their target - but Jurina could read their body language easily. Fingers were now leaving her sister’s shoulder to caress her arm, eliciting a pleased expression on Mayu’s lips, a few words leaving them in the process.

Unfortunately, Jurina was too far away to hear anything, but it didn’t prevent her from watching them closely for a little while longer. Their affection for each other wasn’t a mystery anymore; she had witnessed the first signs of it merely a few weeks after their arrival at the clan, but Mayu’s reassuring words were failing to erase her worry successively. From what she had observed lately, the kyudo instructor seemed indeed a good and caring person as her sister had declared but still, she knew she would need to have a few words with her sooner or later.

Since their childhood - and even though she was the younger one - she had always taken care of Mayu. Not because she felt obliged to do it, but because it was natural to her. Her desire to protect her from anything and anyone had not faded once since their arrival at the clan, but she was aware that her role had been progressively taken by someone else. A certain kyudo instructor she needed to have a serious talk with, if she wished to entrust her sister to her.

“Now, I’m going to teach you how to pull your katana out, and put it back effectively,” Rena indicated.

Rena’s voice jolted her out of her thoughts and Jurina gazed back at her, watching the kenjutsu instructor’s fingers encircling her red tsuka, and drawing out her sword in one swift movement.

“It seems easy,” Rena said as she placed the katana back into its saya effortlessly, “but you need to be really careful. One moment of inattention, and its sharp blade will cut you. That’s why I want you to try it very slowly, your attention never leaving the blade.”

Jurina frowned at the strange request: the kenjutsu instructor’s eyes had not fallen once on her own katana during the demonstration. Was the simple act really as difficult as she described? Or was she being overly cautious with them?

Out of the corner of her eye, Jurina noticed her fellow trainees obeying to the instructions, blades being pulled out one after another scrupulously. Her left hand went to rest on the saya, while the other encircled the tsuka, pulling the blade slowly out. Confusion washed over when she managed to mimic the action quite easily, and she didn’t pay as much attention to her blade when she put it back in its saya, immediately hissing when the blade split her left palm. 

The sound had not only alerted the other trainees - whose heads were now turned in her direction - it had also warned the kenjutsu instructor. As Jurina was checking in annoyance the cut inside her palm she noticed from her peripheral vision a figure approaching, and heard a voice addressing her softly.

“Show me,” Rena asked.

“It’s nothing,” Jurina answered quickly. Her palm closed immediately in order to hide the injury, and her lips were now sealed tight to avoid any sound from escaping her mouth at the throbbing pain.

“Show me,” Rena repeated.

Jurina looked up at the insisting tone of her protector, sighing dejectedly when she knew by her decided look that she wouldn’t let it go. Reluctantly, she let fingers open her palm carefully, revealing the three inches cut.

“It’s not too deep,” Rena informed after a studious observation of the wound. “It will heal quickly, and won’t leave a scar. But you need to put a bandage on it.”

“No need,” Jurina replied, slipping her hand from her protector’s grasp in disapproval. “I can continue the lesson.”

Jurina encircled her tsuka anew, more than decided to make her point, and not wishing to miss a moment of the lesson because of a stupid mistake. Unfortunately, it appeared her protector had not said her last word.

“It’s not up for discussion, Watanabe-san.”

Jurina gasped, not believing the sudden harsh tone directed at her. She searched her protector’s eyes for an explanation, but the older girl was already walking away. She could tell the other trainees were also taken aback by the instructor’s attitude - it was indeed very uncommon to hear her raise her voice - and all were staring at her in bewilderment, the previous exercise all forgotten.

“Fine,” Jurina finally relented. A part of her wanted to insist that it was pretty useless, but she didn’t wish to enter a fight with her protector. “I’ll be back soon.”

Jurina was already turning on her heels when Rena’s voice stopped her in her tracks. “No, you won’t be attending the lessons until your wound is fully healed. Leave your katana behind.”

“This is absurd!” Jurina exclaimed without thinking when she turned back. It was only a small injury, why on earth was she making such a fuss about it?

You could now almost hear a pin drop, as no trainee dared to make a single move or utter a single word, stunned by the intense exchange and unusual confrontation. Even the kyudo students had caught the now heated conversation, Mayu staring at Jurina in shock from afar.

Jurina muttered under her breath, not believing she had dared to raise her voice to her protector, especially in front of others. She had never done so once during training before, so why did she let her frustration take control over her suddenly? Although her protector’s order was beyond understanding, she knew she should never had reacted this way. What was happening to her?

Without a word, Jurina took a few steps forward and bowed in front of Rena, presenting her katana with both her hands. “At your orders, instructor.”

She couldn’t help the slight bitterness from entering her voice as she addressed her, and she waited patiently for her to take her sword away. As soon as she felt the weapon slipping from her grasp she turned on her heels, cleverly avoiding her protector’s gaze. Her keen hearing didn’t miss the gentle calling of her surname but she ignored it, leaving the courtyard instantly.

Rena wasn’t surprised in the least when she dismounted her mare in the forest, and found Jurina training - katana in hand - a few feet away. As soon as the young girl stormed out of the lesson guilt washed over her, and she couldn’t help but reliving their confrontation during the rest of the lesson. A tiny voice inside her head had also told her that her stubborn protégée wouldn’t simply relent to her demand, although she had agreed to it at the time and returned her katana. That was why she had - as soon as the lesson was over - moved towards the location she had discovered the young girl liked to train alone during the afternoon.

“What are you doing?” Rena exclaimed in disapproval, disappointed she had not been listened to. “You wound still hasn’t healed.”

“It’s just a small cut,” Jurina replied with a groan when their eyes met. She had heard the horse approaching for a while now, but she had waited the last moment to acknowledge its presence. After all, she was still reminiscing their recent confrontation, failing to understand why her protector had shooed her away, and so severely. “I couldn’t stay idle in my room while everyone else was training.”

“I knew you wouldn’t obey my order,” Rena sighed, her eyes falling on the unfamiliar katana in Jurina’s hand, and its blue tsuka. “What is this katana?”

“It belonged to my father,” Jurina replied, and was about to put it back in its saya - this time definitely more cautiously - when she noticed out of the corner of her eye Rena’s extending hand.

“Can I?”

Although confused by the demand Jurina nodded after a moment of hesitation, watching her as she took the weapon and studied it in silence. At first, it felt a bit strange to see someone else’s hands on the katana that held great significance for her - Mayu being the only one to have occasionally carried it during their travels - but however, she didn’t once think about taking it back, in the end not as bothered as she thought she would be by the unexpected occurrence.

“The blade is blunted,” Rena affirmed after a little while. “I can ask the blacksmith to sharpen it if you wish to use that sword in the future.”

Taken aback by the kind offer, Jurina didn’t reply immediately. The memory of their recent confrontation was still pretty much engraved in her mind, but the frustration she was feeling until now had faded in an instant at the sight of Rena’s gentle smile. “Thank you.”

Rena placed it back in its saya with expertise, her attention soon drawn to Jurina’s left injured hand.

“I’m sorry for challenging your authority in front of the others,” Jurina said, when Rena captured her hand to check the bandage the doctor of the clan had applied. “It wasn’t my intention. I was just feeling a bit…”

“Frustrated. I know,” Rena cut her off gently without looking up.

“I didn’t understand why you wanted me to leave the lesson altogether,” Jurina continued. She expected her protector to finally give her an explanation but no words left her lips, her eyes still glued on her left palm. “Why did you?”

“You were distracted,” Rena explained calmly. “You were checking your sister every now and then.”

“You noticed?” Jurina gasped. Yes, she had been inattentive, but not once she had thought her protector had realized, the older girl not exchanging a word with her on the matter, and believing her to be focused on the lesson and the other trainees.

“I did.” Rena nodded. “I didn’t wish to be so harsh with you, but I knew you wouldn’t listen otherwise. I feared you would injure yourself more seriously if you continued.”

Jurina’s gaze softened at the admission. A question was now burning her lips and she caught Rena’s hand when she - apparently satisfied with her keen observation - tried to pull away, not caring in the least if the abrupt action triggered a sharp pain in her left palm. “Why do you care so much?”

“It’s my duty as your protector.”

Jurina felt the hand trying slowly to slip away from her grasp but she refused to let go, disbelief washing over her at the older girl’s affirmation. Yes, the kenjutsu instructor was a very composed woman, hard to read most of the time, but she could tell by her slight discomfort that she was hiding something from her.

“Is that all I am to you?” Jurina raised her voice, in a mix of annoyance and hurt. She didn’t care if her protector was now staring back at her with surprise, obviously not expecting such an outburst. She wanted the truth. “Someone to look over for a year?”

Jurina lifted her right hand to cup her cheek, trying to decipher the current unease in the older girl’s eyes as she inched closer. Her gaze fell on those lips that were stubbornly refusing to produce an answer, the memory of the brief kiss suddenly submerging her mind. Somehow, she couldn’t look away from the sight, and her protector’s heavy and inconstant breathing didn’t go unnoticed.

Annin’s image popped up in her head unexpectedly, and the question she had asked her - and had desperately failed to answer - came to the forefront of her mind. She still didn’t fully comprehend the reason behind her slightly accelerated heartbeats, and refused to formulate a reply to that question. Never in her life before, she had felt this way around someone. It was completely unsettling.

Her love for her sister was unconditional, and she would give her life for her without a second of hesitation. If she had not insisted greatly, she would never have come to this clan, simply satisfied by her sole presence by her side. Even though the place seemed safe for now, she knew she would eternally worry about her, not matter how much Mayu tried to convince her there was no reason for her concern anymore.

Churi’s friendship - as improbable it still appeared to her sometimes - was something she cherished more than anything. Her presence brought her a peace she had never experienced before, and she relished every second of their time spent together. But she didn’t desire her. Not once, she had wished to taste her lips and map her body with her hands. Their relationship was - at first - off-putting, considering she never had that kind of relationship with anyone before, and she failed to understand what she expected from her, but all questions had bit by bit vanished into thin air. She didn’t care what it meant: she just knew she wanted to preserve this gentle smile always directed at her.

“Don’t,” Rena’s trembling voice jolted her out of her thoughts.

Jurina felt the hand that was trying to pull away from her grasp - again - but she held tight nonetheless. Their close contact brought her an irrepressible need to connect their lips, and she put her unanswered question at the back of her head momentarily, moving forward despite her protector’s protest.

Jurina didn’t even notice the lips going completely still against hers, too focused on the jolt of electricity coursing her body. It felt nothing like the numerous kisses she had exchanged with Annin. Unfortunately, the moment was soon interrupted when Rena’s uncooperative lips left hers abruptly, and she tilted her head to the side.

“This must never happen again,” Rena scolded her, her voice barely a whisper.

Jurina’s eyes fluttered open and she stared at her in astonishment, this time letting go when Rena pulled away. She could well discern the reproach in those eyes that were avoiding hers - not to mention she now realized she had not responded to the kiss - but she could tell that she was not completely mad at her. Yes, she was denying her touch for now, but the erratic heartbeats she could feel behind her protector’s chest when she placed her right hand against it in curiosity, told her there had to be another reason for her strange behavior.

Jurina opened her mouth to speak but the kenjutsu instructor turned on her heels abruptly, preventing her from uttering a single word. Frustration immediately washed over her at her protector’s attitude. She couldn’t fathom the reason behind her affirmation and sudden will to put some distance between them, but - as she watched her mounting her horse without glancing back at her once - she made herself the promise to crack the secret of her unpredictable action. Her attraction to her protector was now more than obvious, and she was decided to taste those soft lips again.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2015, 12:26:06 AM »
OMG! that was awesome I'm waiting for what's going to do Jurina...

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2015, 06:49:21 AM »
Sugoiiii. Kiss they kissed :)) im so excited. Continue it soon. Ganbantte
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2015, 08:46:18 AM »

Her attraction to her protector was now more than obvious, and she was more than decided to taste those soft lips again.

This is all what I want u to say all this time, Jurina........~~~
:farofflook:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
Can I sing kissu datte hidarikiki? Or kataomoi finally?
Deeeeem, they kissed! Yatta!  °\(^▼^)/°

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
wohoo... they kissed again!!!!
jurina become addicted to rena's lips :wahaha:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »
Jurina do not give up!
Rena get admitted her feelings for you.

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #137 on: September 08, 2015, 03:11:27 PM »
OMG! that was awesome I'm waiting for what's going to do Jurina...

Thanks! Me too, I wonder what Jurina is going to do... Everyone knows she can be quite persistent when she wants to in this story ^^

Sugoiiii. Kiss they kissed :)) im so excited. Continue it soon. Ganbantte

Jurina kissed Rena. Now Rena needs to return the kiss! Soon I hope :p

Her attraction to her protector was now more than obvious, and she was more than decided to taste those soft lips again.

This is all what I want u to say all this time, Jurina........~~~
:farofflook:

Me too...

Can I sing kissu datte hidarikiki? Or kataomoi finally?
Deeeeem, they kissed! Yatta!  °\(^▼^)/°

Both seem good to me :p

wohoo... they kissed again!!!!
jurina become addicted to rena's lips :wahaha:

Yes, very addicted. Careful Rena!

Jurina do not give up!
Rena get admitted her feelings for you.

'Give up'? I'm not even sure this verb is part of Jurina's vocabulary in Warriors :lol:

Thanks for commenting everyone!

Next chapter will be about Rena's past  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Warriors - Chapter 20 [WMatsui] (11/09/15)
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2015, 11:16:16 PM »
CHAPTER 20

Two years ago.

Rena accepted the blindfold that was offered to her by the grey, short-haired man and placed it over her eyes as asked. Although puzzled by the curious demand the twenty-two year old samurai didn’t dare to question it, expecting her kenjutsu instructor to explain what he had in mind with this new exercise. The wind of Fall was blowing softly through her long, dark straight hair and she waited patiently, her sight now completely blocked by the dark fabric.

“Attack me, Matsui-san,” the older man ordered.

Despite hearing the instruction loud and clear, Rena didn’t take a step forward or pull her katana out. This time, a slight frown fell upon her features and she opened her mouth to speak, confused. “Forgive me, Yamada-dono, but I can’t see.”

The amused giggle escaping the older samurai’s lips took Rena by complete surprise. Her mentor was the most reserved person she had ever met, and never once - since she had entered the clan - had she hear him laugh, or seen him smile. The notion that he was doing exactly that - although she could only guess the latter - was utterly unsettling.

“Is that all Nature has granted you with? Your sight?” The older man replied after a little while, his delight still very present in his tone. “Listen to the forest around you. It will guide your arm.”

Silence fell upon the two individuals as Rena mulled the instruction over in her head. She turned her body towards the last location she had seen her instructor but she didn’t hear a single move, and her fingers rested still on her red tsuka. “I don’t understand,” she admitted, in a small helpless voice.

The sound of leaves being lightly stamped on caught her attention and she drew her katana out, alert when it was followed by another katana being pulled out as well. Leaves of Fall kept on being stamped on one by one and Rena listened carefully to the trail of sounds, soon discovering that the older instructor wasn’t in the least trying to approach her as she would have thought, but was instead circling around her, keeping his distance carefully.

Footsteps stopped altogether and she waited, both of her hands holding her katana in expectation. The blindfold was indeed plunging her into darkness, but she had other senses she could rely on: one in particular that enabled her to discern in time the footsteps coming her way on her left without warning, and lift her katana to block the threat.

Sharp blades came into contact at once, and an intense exchange followed suit. Rena wasn’t astonished by the relenting attacks of her instructor, not leaving her a second to breathe: she didn’t expect any less from him. Her blindness wasn’t incapacitating her as much as she would have feared: on the contrary, it was developing her hearing like it had never before, helping her discern his movements with accuracy, or catch his breathing each time he opened his mouth to launch another well-measured attack.

How many times did their katana come clashing together? Rena lost count of it a long time ago, absorbed in the intense fight against her instructor, seconds very soon transforming into minutes. Although she never lost her concentration one moment, a small smile fell inadvertently upon her lips in content. This unusual exercise in the peaceful maple forest was the greatest lesson she had ever learned.

“That’s enough,” her instructor’s composed voice halted her katana all of a sudden, after a never-ending succession of attacks on his behalf, each and every one deviated successively on hers. “You understood the goal of this lesson. You can take the blindfold off.”

Rena removed the dark fabric as instructed, blinking a few times when light entered her small brown orbs. Now that she got her sight back she noticed the satisfied expression of the man facing her, and she placed her katana into its saya instantly.

“Matsui-san, you are truly gifted,” the man said with a thoughtful nod, pride crossing his features briefly, until they grew very serious. “I’m going to appoint you as my replacement.”

“Yamada-dono,” Rena murmured in astonishment, not believing what she was hearing. How could her mentor suggest such a thing? Yes, she was probably one of his most devoted students - and this from the first day she had stepped in the dojo - but truly someone else deserved this position more than her. A person more higher placed in the hierarchy, and much older. “Aren’t I too young for such a respected position? And why would you think about your succession?”

“What you lack in years, you compensate in maturity,” the older instructor explained. “And I’m afraid I’m not getting any younger, though such an engaging fight is always invigorating.”

A smile fell upon Rena’s lips as she witnessed her instructor’s light amusement, before following him when he motioned her to walk by his side. Silence surrounded them as they progressively returned to the clan, Rena pondering over her mentor’s words. More than anything, they were flattering, but she was unsure of her ability to occupy such a place in the clan.

“Matsui-san.” Rena tilted her head to the side at the voice directed at her, before stopping in her tracks when a hand was placed on her shoulder. “Momijimori no kami dono needs a strong kenjutsu instructor to protect the clan from forthcoming dangers. I believe you possess all the qualities to become that person.”

Rena wanted to respond that she didn’t share his strong belief, but nonetheless no words left her lips. She knew she was being bestowed a great honor, and that her new title would place her directly at the right hand of the leader of the clan. The thought was somewhat frightening for the young woman that she was but, as she thought carefully about what to reply, she knew she would do anything in her power not to disappoint the man she had so much respect for. “I hope I’ll meet all your expectations, Yamada-dono.”

Rena entangled her fingers in the soft and neatly brushed mane of her mount, before placing her forehead against the horse’s neck carefully, her eyes shutting at once. When she crossed path early on with the eleven year old Akihira-kun she indicated her wish to attend to her horse herself, and had more than relished her tête-à-tête with the peaceful mare until now.

The news of her promotion was somewhat overwhelming, and she felt the need to calm her racing heart in the company of the quiet animal. The silence surrounded her coupled with the close contact with her dearest traveling companion were having an appeasing effect on her, but it didn’t prevent her from catching the familiar footsteps approaching. She would recognize them anywhere.

A smile immediately fell upon her lips in content as they drew closer, and she tilted her head to welcome the new presence. “Airi.”

Airi was the first person she had interacted with when she joined the clan four years ago. Calm but always caring; a good listener and never intrusive in her questions. Airi was a reassuring presence by her side: a continuum in her daily life in the clan. In fact, it was the only person she ever considered as a friend. Although the term didn’t seem entirely right when she sometimes thought about her relationship with the twenty-three year old girl. They weren’t lovers, but they shared a bond stronger than a mere friendship; a beautiful one she couldn’t exactly described, but hoped would never be severed.

“I believe congratulations are in order,” Airi stated, her palm caressing lightly the mare’s nose - smiling to herself when she received the usual affectionate tap on her arm in reply - her eyes falling on the young samurai in admiration. “You are now officially the new kenjutsu instructor of the clan.”

“How do you know?” Rena exclaimed in disbelief. It had only been a few hours since her discussion with her instructor, and she had not shared its content with anyone yet. In fact, she wanted to wait for an official confirmation, but it appeared her interlocutor was aware of certain unknown facts.

“News travel fast,” Airi explained with light amusement. “I heard Yamada-dono made the suggestion to Shinoda-dono early on, and she didn’t oppose the slight resistance to the idea.”

“I see,” Rena trailed off. She couldn’t fathom how her friend discovered such a piece of information but after all, spies were very resourceful human beings. And her discreet friend somewhat always managed to learn things others couldn’t. She truly found her way when she decided to join the spy information cell.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Rie-san?” Rena asked in confusion. Her friend’s presence by her side was much appreciated but very surprising as well, considering she was supposed to be spending her afternoon with her instructor.

“Actually, I was looking for you. I wanted to warn you that I’ve been assigned a new mission,” Airi announced carefully. In fact, she knew about it for a few days now but kept the information to herself, not knowing how to broach the sensitive subject. She feared her easily worried friend would not take the news so well. And the expression on Rena’s face told her she was right to apprehend this conversation.

“Another one?” Rena’s features contorted in unease. It is true to say Airi accomplished many successful missions in the past, but she still felt the same knot in her stomach each time she happened to leave the clan for a secret operation. Was it selfish of her to wish that the person so close to her heart never left the safe vicinity of the clan? Gathering information didn’t only require patience and discretion; the task also asked of you to be on your guards constantly.

“Everything will be fine,” Airi tried to reassure her. “I’m not going alone. Rie-san will be accompanying me.”

Rena gave her a soft nod in reply, but no relief filled her chest at the supposedly comforting news. It was not that she didn’t trust the master kunoichi’s decision to send her on a mission, but she was having a bad feeling about this. Or maybe she was only letting her emotions get the best of her more than usual? Too many thoughts were currently juggling into her head to really tell. “Will a samurai be coming with you as well?”

“It’s not dangerous,” Airi murmured softly. She could see distress written all over her friend’s face, and she really wished she could find the adequate words to erase it. “There’s no need for an escort.”

“Alright,” Rena relented. A part of her wanted to offer to trail along - just in case - but she knew her presence would be undesired. If the master kunoichi didn’t judge the presence of a samurai necessary, then she would only be a burden to them. Unfortunately, she would have to be satisfied with the decision made by Airi’s instructor, and trust her good judgment instead.

“Please be careful,” Rena murmured as she pulled her into a soft hug, and felt two arms returning the embrace at once. It was a ritual she followed each time Airi left the clan for a mission, a simple way to demonstrate all the affection she had for her kunoichi friend. However this time, no matter how hard she tried, she was desperately failing to calm her edginess. And not even the confident whispered words she received in reply managed to alleviate the doubts plaguing her.

If there was a place where spies could gather information the most effectively, it was definitely at the brothel of the village. Men got drunk in the blink of an eye, and extracting information was easy as pie once they reached the bedroom. Rie had more than once used prostitutes in the past to get what she wanted, and today was no exception.

“Our target has taken a liking in this new girl,” Rie explained. Both Airi and her had engulfed themselves in a narrowed dark alley away from prying eyes. Although their chances to stumble upon someone in such a place were very low, Rie still checked her surroundings every now and then while addressing the other kunoichi. Experience taught her to stay cautious at all times. “Go inside and wait for her to give you the information we need. I’ll be waiting near the horses.”

Airi nodded. She had been given those same directives at the clan early on, but the master kunoichi always liked to repeat them one last time in detail before the beginning of a job, in order to make sure they were well understood. A sign of her unfailing professionalism: since Rie was appointed master kunoichi three years ago, not one mission failed.

A few minutes later Airi entered the house, scanning the place in search of the girl who was going to help them accomplish their mission. Although she never met her before, the green kimono she was informed she would be wearing caught her attention, and she observed the woman who was having a talk at a table with a man in his thirties.

Their eyes met briefly and Airi guessed by the sudden glint in the prostitute’s ones that she realized who she was. Not wishing to attract any unwanted attention - especially not from their talkative target by the girl’s side - she looked away and walked towards the staircase, before entering the bedroom she would be staying in during the operation.

She didn’t have to wait long before hearing the bedroom next door filled with voices, especially one very loud and drunk. The walls were so thin, that Airi could hear perfectly everything: from the kisses being exchanged, to the clothes being dropped on the floor. Nothing could escape her, and she waited patiently for the information to leave the man’s mouth. It was a question of minutes, now.

As expected, words left his - drunken with alcohol and desire - lips, all thanks to the girl’s clever seductive act. Location. Identity of the next target. Day and time. Airi got everything she needed. She had no reason to stay any longer in this room. Silently, she pulled away from the wall and moved towards the door - ready to slid it open carefully - until the man’s loud voice stopped her in her tracks.

“Why are you so curious?”

Airi froze instantly. The heavy silence that followed wasn’t a good sign. Experienced prostitutes knew how to deflect unwanted questions - making good use of their charms to cajole their clients - but this was a new girl. And she fell upon a victim much clever than expected. Unfortunately, it appeared the cups of sake did not cloud his mind as much as hoped.

Airi didn’t like the direction this mission was going. The girl had resumed talking and was trying hard to change the subject, but she had triggered the man’s suspicion. Her words were lacking conviction, and Airi could hear through the thin wall separating them that she was losing control. Not to mention the man’s voice was rising higher and higher as the seconds went by. This was not good at all.

Airi knew she couldn’t intervene. Spies were supposed to stay hidden in the shadow; a fact she learned on her first day of training. She followed that rule scrupulously until now, understanding well why her job required of her to never reveal her identity to anyone. One mistake, and the mission could be compromised. So what was she still doing in this room? Why had she still not left the house?

A hard slap on the cheek jolted her out of her thoughts, immediately followed by a feminine plaintive cry. The man was obviously decided to get an answer. The prostitute was discovered and she was going to pay the price. Airi mulled over in her head the situation as calmly as possible. Leaving with the piece of information she gathered and ignoring the girl’s distress would be the wiser option. In fact, it was exactly what she was expected to do. The mission was always more important than anything or anyone. 

Airi slid the door open and stepped in the corridor, her heart skipping a beat when another slap reached her ears. The prostitute was holding on and not relenting to his never ending questioning, but her silence wasn’t going to help her. She was going to give in soon or later. The man was making sure of it. Airi knew there would be consequences for what she was about to do, but she couldn’t simply walk down the stairs and leave as if nothing happened. She had to defend this poor girl - who did nothing to deserve this treatment - from this extreme violence.

It only took a few seconds’ struggle for Airi to knock the man unconscious. Now, he was laying motionless on the tatami, and the young kunoichi tore her eyes away from him to look at the frightened woman on the futon. There were bruises all over her face, and Airi’s heart sank at the view. Why didn’t she intervene sooner to avoid such a beautiful face to be so brutally marked?

“It’s over now,” Airi murmured as she approached. The crying girl was breathing uncontrollably, and she flinched when she tentatively rested her hand over hers in comfort.

“What’s your name?” Airi asked softly as she took a seat next to her on the futon, trying to distract the girl whose eyes were still glued on the person who brutalized her a few minutes ago.

“Churi,” the answer left her lips in a stutter. She was desperately trying to choke back her tears.

“I’m so sorry for what happened.” Airi squeezed her palm carefully, before wincing at the view of the bruises on the back of her hand. It appeared the girl tried to protect her face as best as she could during the violent hits.

“I don’t think I can do this,” Churi whispered between her sobs.

Airi nodded. The prostitute’s reluctance to help them after that terrible incident was more than understandable, and she herself didn’t wish to see that gentle girl experience that again. “Don’t worry. It’s the last time you’ll see me. We won’t call on your services anymore.”

After that, Airi stayed a little while longer with her. She was aware that Rie was waiting outside and probably wondering what was taking so long, but she didn’t want to leave before making sure the girl was alright. That is why she waited patiently for her to calm down, and recover progressively from the traumatizing situation she just went through.

The growing discomfort Airi was experiencing in the middle of her stomach prompted her to take an apprehensive look at her injury, staring at the blood tainting her fingers as she tentatively massaged it. The man’s hidden tanto took her by complete surprise early on, and she failed to avoid it in time when it came her way. The black cape hid her cut perfectly until now - keeping it unnoticed from the master kunoichi - but the sharp pain she was now feeling as they were both making their way back to the clan told her it was not a mild injury as she first believed.

“Rie-san,” Airi uttered with difficulty as she tilted her head to the horse rider at her right. She hoped to solve the matter with the doctor upon her arrival at the clan without the need to worry vainly the other kunoichi, but she was starting to fear the worst. The pain was getting unbearable, and she could feel the reins of her horse slipping from her grasp. “I’m not feeling well.”

“What is it?” Rie asked in confusion, before noticing her companion’s pale face, and the unnatural way she was leaning forward on her mount. Her attention got caught by the fingers pressed against her stomach, and a gasp left her lips when Airi fell from the horse without warning.

“Airi!” The master kunoichi climbed down from her mount at once, quickly reducing the distance to assess what was wrong with the girl now whimpering on the ground. The unknown injury she discovered when she opened the black cape gave her the first piece of information she needed. “How did you get that?”

“The target was hitting the girl. I couldn’t walk away without doing nothing,” Airi justified herself. Fingers were pressed against her cut hurriedly, and her eyes fell into the distraught ones of her mentor. Never in her life she had seen the self-confident master kunoichi so atrociously frightened. This discovery - coupled with the fact that she was now shuddering slightly - didn’t appear as a good sign to her.

“You know we’re not supposed to take action under any circumstances,” Rie chastised her. She was trying very hard to keep the worry out of her trembling voice to not scare her, but she didn’t like what she was seeing. They were still far from the clan. How was she going to bring her back safely in such a condition?

“Why didn’t you say anything!” Rie shouted at last, incapable of keeping her composure any longer. She pressed her palm against the deep wound more forcibly, the action causing the injured girl to hiss in protest. The master kunoichi looked up, only to witness the terrible pain flashing through her eyes. Not once, she released the pressure on the injury, although a little voice inside her head was telling her her desperate attempt to stop the bleeding was useless. She was losing too much blood.

The atrocious pain Airi was experiencing until now was progressively diminishing, but no relief filled her chest. The changes her body were currently going through; she heard all about them before. The arms embracing her were bringing her no warmth. Her lips that were failing to utter a single word were parched. Her eyes that were set on Rie were starting to close without her consent.

Airi could read the signs quite well. She realized it was a matter of seconds until she would draw her last breath and death would take her away. All of a sudden, a familiar face appeared in her head, and she knew there was one last thing she had to say. A favor she needed to ask. “Please look over Rena for me.”

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 12:25:21 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Warriors - Chapter 20 [WMatsui] (11/09/15)
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2015, 11:36:46 PM »
Welp, that was surprising to say the least... I wonder how Rena is going to react to Airins death.... If that is, Airin is truly dead.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:56:27 AM by MaYukiIsLife »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow