JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Maji Natsu Sugiru

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 474551 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #820 on: August 22, 2012, 06:45:03 PM »
burglarnoone told us that isn't possible to share previous episodes that the one already shared because limitations with the account or something...

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2012, 05:59:38 AM »
Finally back from Japan, visited the Ikebukuro Afilia Cafe alone in the end and it was quite an experience. The Cafe was smaller than what it seems in the videos and images but its rather cozy. I had a corner seat and was able to have a good view of the whole cafe. Thou unfortunately none of the ASE girls were there that day, Will and Seiko were great company. Now, finally i am officially a 'Senpai' of ASE. Can't wait to revisit them next year.

Sharing a pic of my stash from Japan. Wished i could have gotten more 'Nama Shashins' (photos) but most of them were sold out.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:34:18 AM by momorinomono »

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2012, 06:31:59 AM »

Summer Special Limited ASE photos. Only obtainable by playing the 'Grab Claw' Game at listed Game Panic Branches in Japan between 8th August to the 2nd of September 2012.

Only managed to get these at the Kyoto Game Panic in Teramachi after the 18th August. Too bad there wasn't the casual outfit version of Kohime  :(

More info:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1834983.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:13:09 AM by momorinomono »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #823 on: August 23, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
Finally back from Japan, visited the Ikebukuro Afilia Cafe alone in the end and it was quite an experience. The Cafe was smaller than what it seems in the videos and images but its rather cozy. I had a corner seat and was able to have a good view of the whole cafe. Thou unfortunately none of the ASE girls were there that day, Will and Seiko were great company. Now, finally i am officially a 'Senpai' of ASE. Can't wait to revisit them next year.

Sharing a pic of my stash from Japan. Wished i could have gotten more 'Nama Shashins' (photos) but most of them were sold out.

[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7842482718_e227afbf65_c.jpg[/img

can i ask for scans or closer look to the pics of the girls in school uniforms? those looks specially naisu (y)

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #824 on: August 23, 2012, 09:02:13 AM »
can i ask for scans or closer look to the pics of the girls in school uniforms? those looks specially naisu (y)

I will try to re-arrange and take one :)

Offline ooo2003003

« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »

OGM!!! You had AFQ vol.1. It's hard to a brand new one now. I wanna watch it. Anyway, what the purple thing under Knee High Egoist is?

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »
You won't believe how he found it. Anyway that purple thing is a photo album to keep your ASE photos.

2nd One Man Live was great! Especially the making of.

Offline nanachan

• just low ordinary otaku
  • Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #827 on: August 23, 2012, 06:58:07 PM »
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8448/7842482718_e227afbf65_c.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7249/7842476024_14fef2de68.jpg

Summer Special Limited ASE photos. Only obtainable by playing the 'Grab Claw' Game at listed Game Panic Branches in Japan between 8th August to the 2nd of September 2012.
that's make me want to cry... >.<"

digest of RoseMeena's graduation concert is EPIC too :twothumbs
(but still want to watch a whole concert) >.<"
made me want to cry...
especially when Iinchou start to cry...
CMIIW

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #828 on: August 23, 2012, 07:00:54 PM »
Meiry have 2 idol videos... you know those that are ecchi almost pRon...

Thought you were a bit harsh calling them "almost pRon" but saw the previews...  :shocked: that's not idol video for sure, at least not gravure idol, guess she was lucky to leave the chaku ero world as it only lead to real pRon... :angry:

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #829 on: August 23, 2012, 07:47:57 PM »

digest of RoseMeena's graduation concert is EPIC too :twothumbs
(but still want to watch a whole concert) >.<"
made me want to cry...
especially when Iinchou start to cry...
CMIIW

That moment.. I wanted to cry too..

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #830 on: August 23, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »
Meiry have 2 idol videos... you know those that are ecchi almost pRon...

Thought you were a bit harsh calling them "almost pRon" but saw the previews...  :shocked: that's not idol video for sure, at least not gravure idol, guess she was lucky to leave the chaku ero world as it only lead to real pRon... :angry:

For sure her second IV was released after she joined ASE... but yeah i bet that won't happen again... A second Afilia PB is way more possible :D

ps: wait the extra DVD isn't the whole graduation concert but just the diggest? >:|

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2012, 04:13:13 AM »

Offline nanachan

• just low ordinary otaku
  • Member+
  • loli never die
« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2012, 05:05:06 AM »
ps: wait the extra DVD isn't the whole graduation concert but just the diggest? >:|

yes...
diggest...
plus some 2nd One Man Live's backstage ( before [practice] until after [handshake] )
CMIIW

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #833 on: August 26, 2012, 05:16:25 AM »
i dedicate my 9900 post to the awesome girls idol group called AFILIA SAGA EAST... gosh i can't believe how much i finished loving this group, it was pure magic i'm telling you and i never expected Tsunku to be involved with this group but he did and that's why they are even more awesome... also i never realized how big was 5pb until i discovered they handle the fkn anisama... that Chiyomaru is a fkn genious for working with creative people that might be better than him like Tsunku, Momoi or Hideo Kojima

FUCK YEAH AFILIA SAGA IS ETERNAL

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #834 on: August 26, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
so as you might know Afilia Saga performed at this year anisama (a dream come true for the girls) so if you have links to any video or coverage about this event that is relevant to the thread then share it

here is a pic of backstage and considering what they are wearing i assume is after the show finished

btw Rosemeena went to visit the girls at the event (probbly went to watch the show too) so after watching it i kinda hope some Karenpi appeared but on :( and you know, she topped to tweet since the whole month, i really wonder about her real condition like what in the world is going on with her because "poor health" can mean lots of things and is been a while without me finding proper explnation about her condition... actually i'm wondering if she recorded for the new single :\ hope she returns or appear sometime during the promotion campaign.

AfiliaQuest promo... gigitty

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 08:19:37 PM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #835 on: August 27, 2012, 07:24:25 PM »

this girls ar wearing afilia saga costumes  :w00t: they did a cover of lalala labolution, is the second song in the video

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #836 on: August 28, 2012, 06:55:08 AM »
アフィリア・サーガ・イースト9thシングル・11月13日発売予定の「SURVIVE!!」<通常版A/通常盤B/DVD付盤/ネプテューヌ コラボ盤>の4種類! 暁の護衛・神次元ゲイムネプテューヌVのダブルタイアップシングル!

Afilia Saga East new single release will come in 4 versions... my wallet says do not want but my fanside says FUCK YEAH

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #837 on: August 29, 2012, 04:51:42 AM »
アフィリア・サーガ・イースト9thシングル・11月13日発売予定の「SURVIVE!!」<通常版A/通常盤B/DVD付盤/ネプテューヌ コラボ盤>の4種類! 暁の護衛・神次元ゲイムネプテューヌVのダブルタイアップシングル!

Afilia Saga East new single release will come in 4 versions... my wallet says do not want but my fanside says FUCK YEAH

I wonder whats the 4th "Neptune Collaboration Version", sound epically expensive *Joins shura in "FUCK YEAH" mode*

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #839 on: August 29, 2012, 05:40:31 PM »

I wonder whats the 4th "Neptune Collaboration Version", sound epically expensive *Joins shura in "FUCK YEAH" mode*
i assume collabo version means a cover with the videogame characters and the CM or something related to the game inside the DVD... just like they did with stein's gate releases so unless it comes with epicness like a keychain, photocard or a poster i'm not ordering that one... which brings  me to think why 2 regular versions and not 2 DVD ones... mmm guess all i can do is wait for more info and cd covers :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Maji Natsu Sugiru