JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KOYOI.LIVE NO SHITA DE

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 474529 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #900 on: November 13, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »
my phone was denied for this app T___T not sure if hardware issues or just blocked for my country... dat's wazist lol

http://idol.yomecolle.jp/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.yomecolle.idol

btw last thing i saw from Rose Sama was that she went to some event as a cosplayer or model... don't remember much, just saved a couple of pics ^^U i was mentioning her cosplay crew because she twitted several pics of her doing cosplay not so long ago lol the most notorious from them must be Touya, that girl looks more masculine than several japanese honestly... bet people already forgot is a gurl (but i saw her in Aflia uniform lol)

here, not sure about the event

ps: Afilia appears in december issue of BOMB magazine (MNB on the cover)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 02:02:12 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #901 on: November 13, 2012, 10:51:23 PM »

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #902 on: November 14, 2012, 03:55:14 AM »
Atmosphere has been quite heavy for the Afilia community, may the girls and us as fans be strong and support them no matter what happens.

And so for a lighter note and prolly to brighten the atmosphere...

How many of you would actually play, "If" Afilia Saga Quest was a Cardgame? XD

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #903 on: November 14, 2012, 06:25:28 AM »
I have to visit this thread all days so I don't forget to buy this magazine.  :nervous

Have you guys seen that the'll finally open an official fan-club? I didn't pay attention to it till today. opens next month, called Afilia Saga Guild. will have the same price as the AKB app for smartphones.  :P

Offline shadox.shadox

• 「アフィリア・サーガ」の小悪魔ちゃんこと、えみゅうです。
« Reply #904 on: November 14, 2012, 08:36:29 AM »
Have you guys seen that the'll finally open an official fan-club? I didn't pay attention to it till today. opens next month, called Afilia Saga Guild. will have the same price as the AKB app for smartphones.  :P

Yeah it sounds great ! All the details are available in this news  :twothumbs
Afilia Saga official site : http://afiliasaga.jp/

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #905 on: November 15, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »
My copy just arrived today. Can't wait to watch the making video.

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #906 on: November 15, 2012, 09:41:51 PM »
My copy just arrived today. Can't wait to watch the making video.

Will you share us the making of ?  :grin:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #907 on: November 16, 2012, 05:00:06 AM »
The remixes

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #908 on: November 16, 2012, 10:14:37 AM »
my phone was denied for this app T___T not sure if hardware issues or just blocked for my country... dat's wazist lol

http://idol.yomecolle.jp/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.yomecolle.idol

btw last thing i saw from Rose Sama was that she went to some event as a cosplayer or model... don't remember much, just saved a couple of pics ^^U i was mentioning her cosplay crew because she twitted several pics of her doing cosplay not so long ago lol the most notorious from them must be Touya, that girl looks more masculine than several japanese honestly... bet people already forgot is a gurl (but i saw her in Aflia uniform lol)

here, not sure about the event

ps: Afilia appears in december issue of BOMB magazine (MNB on the cover)
you can change your phone's country code to download the apps but you need to access to root first. i used my japanese sim card to download it.
i am not understand why you guys said Karen was "forced" to graduate. i though she graduated because her studies. did anyone can explain to me please?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #909 on: November 16, 2012, 10:32:32 AM »
i am not understand why you guys said Karen was "forced" to graduate. i though she graduated because her studies. did anyone can explain to me please?

First of all, welcome to jphip!  :welcome

Secondly, we were talking about Karen's injury. If she's unable to perform for an extended period of time she if of little merit to the group. Initially she was given some time to recover, but it seems her injury was more severe than they initially thought? The girl will usually say something like "I want to focus on my studies" but it's likely the management wanted her to graduate because she can't perform regularly any more.

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #910 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »

First of all, welcome to jphip!  :welcome

Secondly, we were talking about Karen's injury. If she's unable to perform for an extended period of time she if of little merit to the group. Initially she was given some time to recover, but it seems her injury was more severe than they initially thought? The girl will usually say something like "I want to focus on my studies" but it's likely the management wanted her to graduate because she can't perform regularly any more.
Oh, i completely forgot she was injury... :bow:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #911 on: November 16, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »
Well her injury couldn't allow her to perform but was in good condition for working at the chian (i think) however seems that she isn't there anymore also so maybe she actually is focusing in her studies XD... anyhow i hope she is doing fine whatever she is doing (because i don't know for real) and hope she can tweet again since her account wasn't deleted... oh i wish i eeped her ameblo link D:

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #912 on: November 17, 2012, 03:13:49 PM »

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Hey guys, any problems with the links please let me know, ta. And anyone wanna tell me how to get links to just appear in this post as part 1, part 2 etc please?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:14:46 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #913 on: November 17, 2012, 06:38:52 PM »
Thank you very much for this new episode !  :thumbsup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #914 on: November 17, 2012, 07:16:20 PM »
And anyone wanna tell me how to get links to just appear in this post as part 1, part 2 etc please?

Thanks as always  :twothumbs

I edited your post to change the links like you wanted. You can check out the code to see how it works, that's easier than me trying to explain it  :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #915 on: November 17, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »
KARENPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ptam-wub:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #916 on: November 18, 2012, 02:44:03 AM »

Thailand girls started a dance cover group for Afilia Saga  East songs.
https://www.facebook.com/Magical.cover

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #917 on: November 18, 2012, 06:22:29 AM »
They are pretty good. Will be keeping watch for more cover by them

Offline subaru_D._Lo

« Reply #918 on: November 18, 2012, 07:41:23 PM »
first of all, i though this was a fake news... but few days age official twitter confirm that it's real... afilia have concert in Taiwan. as a fans from hong kong, i'm very jealous.

http://www.xboxlife.tw/steinsgate/news2.htm

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #919 on: November 19, 2012, 04:17:25 AM »
I, as always, made a report of the last day of campaign yesterday, at Sunshine City Ikebukuro in my poor blog, but since it is in portuguese, let me write down here the important things:

-Meiry didn`t attend it. in fact, since tuesday she has been absent from the events due to a medical problem. yep, one more girl falling ill...
-Kurumi didn`t look so bad as last week, but still didn`t look lively as always.
-Louise (as the crybaby she is) almost cried during one of the MCs and hurt her leg in the backstage during the second turn of handshakings. nothing too serious, luckily.
-Louise announced that in their one-man live next month there will be three important announcements. they`re already known by the producers but she said that the members don`t.

place your bets, folks. mine are: a new album, the starting date of the official fan club and a new member to substitute Karen (two, to temporarily substitute Kurumi? maybe...).
call me a guru if I get those correct.  :P

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KOYOI.LIVE NO SHITA DE