JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014)  (Read 3337 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014)
« on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:02 PM »

IMDB | Official Site | Wikipedia

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is an upcoming crime thriller neo-noir film and sequel to the 2005 film Sin City. Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are set to direct a script co-written by them and William Monahan and based on the second book in the Sin City series by Miller. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is scheduled to be released on October 4, 2013.

Robert Rodriguez with Alexa Vega at the Sin City: Dame To Kill For' Production Launch Party - 11/09/12 with Jamie King and Jessica Alba

WHOA Jamie Chung will also be stepping into the shoes worn by Devon Aoki. Too bad Brittany Murphy and Michael Clarke Duncan won't be back to reprise their roles.

eta:

....August 22, 2014 release date?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 01:56:16 AM by daigong »

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2013)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for a sequel for years!!  :twothumbs

Can't wait to see two Jamie Kings on screen at the same time, Jessica Alba pseudo-stripper dancing, Clive Owen with a CG-ed new face.... It's too bad Brittany Murphy and Michael Clark Duncan won't be returning for obvious reasons. Also sad that Devon Aoki won't be back as Miho, but I'll look forward to see how Jamie Chung will perform. I wonder how Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez will tie this to the first movie since the main storyline, "A Dame To Kill For", is the prequel to "The Big Fat Kill", one of the storylines in the first movie.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 07:25:21 AM »
random promo shots??? from Crystal McCahill, Playboy model and reportedly one of the actors in Robert Rodriguez’s upcoming Machete Kills, today tweeted a series of images of herself on the set of the upcoming Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, in which she says she’ splaying an unidentified role.

“What a fun day shooting! Can’t wait to say what it was for! But I have to,” she tweeted.

Later, she added, “Getting hair and make up done for my part with Mickey Rourke in Sin City 2,” with a link to one of the images below.Later still, she tweeted two images of herself in costume, one of which appears to be a promotional shot.

via http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/01/02/sin-city-a-dame-to-kill-for-to-feature-playboy-model-crystal-mccahill/

Offline martymcfly

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • oh jeez
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
Jaime Chung & Jessica Alba? I'm sold!

If I remember correctly wasn't the original Sin City a collection of different stories in 1 movie? This will probably be more of the same. I'm gonna google Sin City to see how many books/volumes there are. Visually this film will be stunning! Its been so long from the first one(high school)...wow...make sure to check out the graphic novels for SinCity/The Watchmen, they are surprisingly graphic with a great storyline!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 12:34:35 AM »
^I believe there are 7 volumes in total, one of them a collection of short stories.

If you get the ones with a partial picture on the spines of the books, you can put them all together to get a picture of a topless Nancy.  :twisted:

Offline dejablue20

• ecchi
  • what do we do now?
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
Really looking forward to this one... lots of talented people working on the project.  I wonder if Tarantino is going to come back to guest direct...

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow