JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Song Of Ruin

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 317848 times)

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #420 on: June 16, 2008, 05:16:00 AM »
Awww (so I haven't posted here in a long time)
but these last chapters have been so cute
Yossui is so amazingly protective of her Rika!  :wub:
Then when she got all nervous it was even cuter!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #421 on: June 16, 2008, 06:53:53 AM »
^ i can totally see her getting lost in Manila...

that butt thing really was something... i blushed after reading that part...

Yocchan really should stop being culturally ignorant and learn a bit more of their language, even if she doesn't need to use it much where she is

rika, teach yossui...

Whoa, Kame's in this too!?

yep...

Awww (so I haven't posted here in a long time)
but these last chapters have been so cute

i missed you... really

a very short but slightly informative UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eri hung up the phone. She looked down, shook her head and sighed in disbelief. I’m a secret agent tuned valet. She started walking to the makeshift table she made for herself to get her things.

“Who called?” The other eye asked while she was still looking through the files in the floppy disk, mission 38.

“It was the captain…” Eri said, still flabbergasted at her new task.

“Do we have a new mission? … man, she’s piling up loads of work on us—.” The busy eye wanted to start her litany of complaints but was immediately interrupted by Eri.

“No… it’s not a new mission…”

“Eh?”

“She addressed me by my real name…”

“What?” I don’t even know your real name. And the captain never called me by my name… except when she recruited me… This is so unfair. I bet Third has it even better. I should’ve answered the phone. Damn. I need to talk to the Way about this.

“Can you track down her car by GPS?”

She was still fuming but there was no point in holding Eri back from whatever she had to do. “Sure. Why, was it stolen?”

“No… she asked me to drive her car to her house…” Eri started getting her personal belongings and stuffing them into her bag.

“WHAT?!?!”

“You heard me… now, where’s that car?”

“EDSA… … here are the coordinates…”

“Well… I’m off… If that car gets stolen, I’m done for…”

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #422 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:59 AM »
“What?” I don’t even know your real name. And the captain never called me by my name… except when she recruited me… This is so unfair. I bet Third has it even better. I should’ve answered the phone. Damn. I need to talk to the Way about this.

:lol: Cracked me up! Someone seems a little jealous of our Kame!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: June 16, 2008, 07:29:03 AM »
uuuuu i'm back too  :mon star:

so many updates @.@ i read all anyway :mon inluv:

mauajjajaja poor eri, i wonder who is the other eyes (i figured she could be sayu or gaki) and third  :rofl:

so sweet ishiyoshi here~~  :mon lovelaff: and yossy is so possesive, jujuju groping rika, i laughed a lot when i read that :mon lmao:

*off topic* i read some pages ago... "The Yukari smileys addiction is spreading"...  :mon scare:

mauajajajjajaj XD i'm addicted to smileys, and my fauvorite is the monkey (not takitty  XD) *off topic*

waiting next update!!

Offline mads

« Reply #424 on: June 16, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
Wonder who the second and third "EYES" are. Can 3rd be Reina? I mean she seems like she can handle being in the mix of all things and handle herself. And the one with Eri, could it be Gaki? She's the only one I can imagine that can do recon work.

Glad there is more screen time with the two of them.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #425 on: June 16, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »
Cracked me up! Someone seems a little jealous of our Kame!

... i wonder who this jealous little creature is...

uuuuu i'm back too

i missed you too...

mauajjajaja poor eri, i wonder who is the other eyes (i figured she could be sayu or gaki) and third 

... hmm...  :mon rush: i'll check out their headquarters

so sweet ishiyoshi here~~   and yossy is so possesive, jujuju groping rika, i laughed a lot when i read that

has the groping demon possessed yossui?!  :scared:

*off topic* i read some pages ago... "The Yukari smileys addiction is spreading"...

yeah i got a bit addicted to the smileys a few posts ago...

short UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Where are we?” Hitomi was looking lost.

Rika was surprised that Hitomi asked that question. Especially since it’s close to where they first ‘met’. “Don’t tell me you haven’t been here…”

Hitomi pushed her pointer fingers together, acting cute. “I’m sorry Ka-chan… I haven’t been here… ever…”

“You’re unbelievable… and you’ve been living here for what, three years?” Rika crossed her arms, playing along with Hitomi’s cute act.

“My work keeps me in a specific type of place…”

“Yeah… the posh ones…”

“Hey… tha—”

The sentence never made completion. It was abruptly ended by a kiss. “You’re so cute when your lost…”

“Really?” I should get lost often. Hitomi started fidgeting like a lost child.

“Really… come along now, you lost kid…”

“I want my Ka-chan…”

“… you want your Ka-chan?”

The ‘little kid’ nodded her head. “My Ka-chan is about as tall as you, wearing the same dress… just as beautiful… and is really very hot…”

“Really, baby?”

“Yeah…”

“Where is she?”

“She’s right…. here!” Hitomi pulled Rika into a tight embrace.

“To-chan… we better get a move on… people are watching us now…”

Hitomi looked around and surely enough, there were quite a number of people who dropped whatever they were doing to watch to the couple on the sidewalk. Hitomi did not release Rika from the embrace as she normally would had it been somebody else. “Where are we going anyway?” She whispered to Rika.

“Hail a cab.”

“Okay…”

A few moments later, a vacant cab pulled up and the lovers let themselves in. Rika told the driver their destination. After a nod from the driver, they were on their way.

The driver drove haphazardly through the busy streets. Both Rika and Hitomi were nervous. They held hands to offer comfort to each other but the comfort was temporary as the driver made a sharp turn to the left, flinging both passengers to the right.

The driver quickly apologized to the two and said a lame, baseless excuse for his insane driving. Arriving at their destination, the two quickly paid their exact fare and gave no tips which earned them some nasty name-calling from the driver. Rika didn’t care and Hitomi just didn’t understand.

“To-chan, what time is it?”

Hitomi looked down on her Rolex. “It’s 5:15”

“Good… we still have time…”

Time for what?

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #426 on: June 16, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »
EH? yes time for what? I wanna know!
and that little act with the lost Yossui
AMAZINGLY ADORABLE~~
Awwwww they're too cute. I love how you write IshiYoshi (says the YoMiki shipper...)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #427 on: June 16, 2008, 09:38:26 AM »
Maaan I wanna kknow who the other eyes are! ALso YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ERI IS AN EYE! AND HAS TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oMG, can't wait for the next update. The bus trip was cute! I liked it. So pleaaase update again. I can't wait for your next hollidays XD. Also can't wait for mine XD About two weeks left XD YEY!@

I think that one of the other eyes is Konkon, don't know why though. Probably the other one, not third. And who is this new character they mentioned? and am about to read the update! you did the "new post while you were typing" thing again><

awww she took her somewhere! Awww! How cute was the name playing! I thought they were gonna do it or something, it certainly didn't seem like they were out on a street XD can't wait for more...even though I just read the previous chapter!  :cow:

dammit! bumped back to this stupid thing agaiN! Why? Why am I cursed with slowness? Screw this, Im posting now!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #428 on: June 16, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »
I love how you write IshiYoshi (says the YoMiki shipper...)
QFT... Same for me :D
@ sweeety: I can't wait for my holidays either, just two more days ... I'll be reading so many fics and books then YAY! :otomerika:

I did vote for this earlier but now I'm really hoping on the bandwagon WATER CONSERVATION TO SAVE THE PLANET!!!

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #429 on: June 16, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »
Hmm..let the Third be Reina! :wub: :D

More ishiyoshi mushy mushy! :P It's like 2 extremely different people meeting and then falling in love and then realising that they have much more similarities than differences :D

The Earth is dying...save water for next generation :P

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline cierl03

« Reply #430 on: June 16, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »
hey it's my first time posting here  XD (the 1st non GAM fic I read hahahah)

I think it's almost time to watch sunrise together right?!!  :P

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #431 on: June 16, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
hey it's my first time posting here

yeah... i noticed that... welcome!!!

the 1st non GAM fic I read hahahah

i am honored that you finally graced this fic with your presence... i hope you like sugar...

More ishiyoshi mushy mushy!  It's like 2 extremely different people meeting and then falling in love and then realising that they have much more similarities than differences

you just summarized my whole fic... ... ... it's over!!! j/k

The Earth is dying...save water for next generation

I did vote for this earlier but now I'm really hoping on the bandwagon WATER CONSERVATION TO SAVE THE PLANET!!!

... hmmm...

I think it's almost time to watch sunrise together right?!!

... ... left...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika dragged Hitomi across the largest mall in Asia, third largest in the whole world. Even if Hitomi has never been to this place, it was easy to see that it was a mall. A huge one. But it was a surprise to her how fast Rika was walking and dragging her.

There were so many people. It was the first time Hitomi saw that many people in the same place and at the same time in the Philippines. It kinda reminded her of Shibuya and Harajuku. The speed at which Rika was dragging her also reminded her of Miki when they go out shopping, which Hitomi does not really enjoy. But unlike Miki, Rika didn't look at the stores. She didn't pull Hitomi into a single one either. She was focused and determined.

Rika paused from speed walking and took Hitomi's arm. She looked down on her Rolex. Thirty minutes more...

"Ka-chan?" Hitomi was a bit worried about the sudden stop. Is something wrong?

Rika smiled at her To-chan. "We're almost there..."

A hundred more steps and they reached the back of the mall. It was facing the bay. The water wasn't magnificent. It wasn't blue nor a shade of green but it didn't matter to Rika.

Kotaro... you promised me... the sunset... Rika closed her eyes and pushed the thought of Kotaro out of her mind. It wasn't love that she felt for him... Just security. Even that he wasn't able to deliver...

Hitomi felt that Rika's mind was somewhere else. On someone else. But that didn't matter to her either. She stood behind Rika facing the open waters and gave her a kiss on her ear. "The sun's about to set..."

Rika opened her eyes and watched the sun. "Yes... Isn't it beautiful? ... They said the view of the sunset here is one of the best in the world... isn't it funny? ... It's the same sun anywhere..."

"It is beautiful because I am here watching it with you..."

"... yeah... it is the best sunset i've ever watched... ... ... To-chan... can we leave our pasts with the sun?"

"Hm? why?"

"Because that way, when the sun sets, it will take our past with it and take it somewhere else... maybe our pasts won't find their way back to us..."

Rika... "Okay... I'm sending off with the sun my past..." Hitomi held Rika tighter as if she might disappear with her past into the setting sun. What matters now is my future with you...

Farewell Kotaro, To-san, CorPrint,  Auntie Mayumi, Tito Dan... Rika closed her eyes to keep her tears from falling... in a few minutes, all those who have brought her to tears will be gone from her life. Hopefully tomorrow, the sun would have burned out all the painful memories from their past.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:06:13 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

"... yeah... it is the best sunset i've ever watched... ... ... To-chan... can we leave our pasts with the sun?"

"Hm? why?"

"Because that way, when the sun sets, it will take our past with it and take it somewhere else... maybe our pasts won't find their way back to us..."

Rika... "Okay... I'm sending off with the sun my past..." Hitomi held Rika tighter as if she might disappear with her past into the setting sun. What matters now is my future with you...

Farewell Kotaro, To-san, CorPrint,  Auntie Mayumi, Tito Dan... Rika closed her eyes to keep her tears from falling... in a few minutes, all those who have brought her to tears will be gone from her life. Hopefully tomorrow, the sun would have burned out all the painful memories from their past.
:cry: :cry: Bad tru, make me teary after dinner..you will pay for it! :lol:
Nice symbolic meaning but I doubt it will happen though ;) If life is as simple as sun rising and setting.......

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ZOMG!!!!!!!! MY 666th POST!!!!!!!!!!! SOO HAPPY!!!!!! I SHOULD'VE MADE IT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!ok...something mean....something mean....ok..... *Gets possessed by Jay from jay and Silent Bob from all those J and silent bob movies and shit*

I hate this Rika, she is a freakin wimp. There's not enough Miki and NO YUKO yet, and the pimp be not pimpin if you catch me drift  :pimp: dunno why but I just don't like this Rika..... she seems oddly artificial. I dunno. It's like, after all this shit she still isn't a bitch and instead is all mousy. I don't like it. If I were her, I'd tell Yoshi the address of the ppl that hurt me and have her womp their asses. And then I'd be like, Ok, you, dude that dumped me HYiah! *dropkick* and shit and bash his fuckin pussy ass too! And then I'd be like "Hey Yoshi c'm over here for a lil bit" and she'd be like "Ohhhh yeah, Ishiyoshi sex.... I lovvveee you Rika!" and shit. I mean seriously, why aint she tapping that yet?

Also, seeing Miki and Aya and Yoshi in the same room, Rika should be a jealous bitch, Should be like "Yo, get the fuck away from my gf or I'll bitchslap you so hard, you wont be able to tell which one of your grandchildren is born with no balls!" I'd be like "Bich, get away from mah woman!" And spank that ho!

And IF Yoshi ever tried to pick up some other chick while Im around Id be like "YO GET YOUR FAGGIE ASS OVA HERE!" and then Id be like "Oh, So you tried to cheat on me? Take that and that " and I'd be spanking her ass all night long, making her go "oooh Rikkaaa. Me soo horny! Make me cum make me come!" Adn I'd be like "Are you gonna hit on another bitch agaiN?" And she'd be soo desperate she'd be like "NO RIKA, NO!" and then I'd be like"Ok ho!"
 and I'd do her!

And if Jin and shit tried to bully me I'd be like "WHO's this ugly old fuck?" and "What the fuck do you mean what am I doing with your daughter? Screwing her! You got that? I give it to her every night and she loves it!" and if he starts saying shit about it then I'd punch him in the nuts untill he bled out of his ass!

Then those other losers Ayumii, Ayaka and Mai. I'd be like "MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSSINESS!" and tell them to jog on already cause they're really getting on my nerves, never leaving me alone with yoshi.  And if they didn't scram, I'd just get Hitomi to freakin can them!

Then there's her bros. I'd be like "Yo suck it up and stop crying like little bitches with skinned knees and shit! If you don't wanna go in the fuckin bussiness fine, me and mine can handle, now get the fuck out cause Hitomi needs a spanking, Yeah I saw you wink at her!"

Then I'd be liek "Yo, family! You have twenty seconds to evacuate the premises before teh mother fuckin house is blown to mother fuckin bits!" and by the time I'd finish it'd be too late but hey I warned those mother fuckers.

And- Woah!! WOAH! WTH? I WAS JUST POSSESSED BY J! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OMG! I FEEL.....dirty.....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:52:25 PM by sweeety »
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2008, 03:11:04 PM »
Pretend not to be a foreigner… … … How on earth am I supposed to do that?!?!

:lol:

She partially cringed and gave Hitomi a look as she stood up. That man touched my butt.

why am I jealous.?.  :mon huh:

Hitomi gave the man a bigger grin when she held Rika with her free arm and her hand rested on Rika’s butt. That’s off limits to you, buddy…”

:mon nyah:

The conductor walked through what’s walkable on the aisle, collecting fares. Rika had her face buried in the crook of Hitomi’s shoulder of and pretended to not notice. The conductor approached them and asked. “Saan po kayo?”

first pretend not to be a foreigner and then do the talking hahaha that's funny to imagine

././././././././././././././././././  <--- ants with sticks  :P

but the world is not that simple Rika but I'll  :prayers: for you and Yossie

EDIT: The world is simple but people living on it mostly are not  :-\
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 03:13:54 PM by kRisZ »

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
^^... um...  tnis wasn't like this a few minutes ago... what the f*** happened?

...i'm glad you gave me your most sinful post... "Sin" happens to be another nickname of mine...

... yeah... ....

I hate this Rika, she is a freakin wimp.

... i know... if she wasn't, yossui would've never found her... but i hope somehow you find it that in her wimpiness lies her real strength...

There's not enough Miki and NO YUKO yet, and the pimp be not pimpin if you catch me drift  

well... i did say this is an IshiYoshi fic... so ... there...

dunno why but I just don't like this Rika..... she seems oddly artificial. I dunno. It's like, after all this shit she still isn't a bitch and instead is all mousy.

... well... she does have that Positive Charmy philosophy going on... not everyone who has it bad ends up a bitch... also, i think it would be terribly impolite to be a bitch to such a nice yossui...

If I were her, I'd tell Yoshi the address of the ppl that hurt me and have her womp their asses.

she IS running away from the past... so no point in going back to that past and getting their asses womped...

Also, seeing Miki and Aya and Yoshi in the same room, Rika should be a jealous bitch

She didn't know about their past relationship then... and i don't think she gives a chicken's ass about it now...

... ... ... man, you really had a bad demonic possession there... i can go on and on and on defending rika point by point... but the story hasn't even made it to the middle yet... i wouldn't want to spoil anything...

it's only been a little more than two weeks here, if i calculated correctly... don't rush it, man...

i enjoyed reading your version of charmy... but like what yossui said in an earlier chapter: "she's not that type of girl"

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »
Rika looked up the the first evening stars as they walked along the parking lot of the Mall of Asia. "Yoshizawa Hitomi..."

"Eh?" Hitomi wasn't used to hearing her whole name from Rika. In fact, this is the first time Rika has said her whole name.

They were walking arm in arm. Rika kept her head close to Hitomi's shoulder. "I just wanted to call you that... to not forget..."

"Not forget what?"

"To not forget that the person I'm in love with isn't just Hicchan... or To-chan... or just Yoshiko or Hito-chan... That I love you for you... I love the whole Yoshizawa Hitomi..."

"I don't get it..."

"Some people, they get so used to nicknames and that ideal person in that nickname that they forget who the real person behind the name is... like when couples get married and have kids and they get called Mama and Papa all the time... and they call each other Mama and Papa to teach the kids... they forget that they're not just Mama and Papa... they forget who they were and how they love each other before becoming Mama and Papa..."

"Oh... okay... i think i get it now... like, we can't be calling each other To-chan and Ka-chan forever because people change but we still love each other so we must never forget who we are and who the person we love is so that we don't get confused when nicknames lose their meanings... Is that it?

RIka was pretty confused with the long sentence but it seemed to make sense to her. "... I think so..."

"Ishikawa Rika... I love you... Is that good?"

"Yeah..."

==

The two climbed up the steps to the MRT. Hitomi had to catch her breath after making the last step. They went through the security inspection with both of them walking through the female lane. Rika went straight to the ticket selling counters and bought each of them a ticket. "Dalawang Buendia po" (Two to Buendia)

She passed a ticket to Hitomi. "Here... let's head home..."

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #437 on: June 16, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »
She passed a ticket to Hitomi. "Here... let's head home..."

and conserve what's to be conserved  XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #438 on: June 16, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »
^what? electricity?  :rofl:

sorry for that super lame update just today... i know most of you are waiting for some "action" ... some more eager and persistent than others... but these things just don't happen...

probably now, after all the wimpy things that happened something not so wimpy might... not rabu-rabu either...

i'm a bit on the edgy side today... satan just called... something about his retirement...

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #439 on: June 17, 2008, 01:15:54 AM »
This fic isn't just about conserving water, right? Don't pressure yourself into writing it. Do it at your pace. And if things don't happen like you said, then they don't happen.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Song Of Ruin