JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret

Author Topic: [Discuss] Who deserve having a grand graduation ceremony like Acchan?  (Read 13305 times)

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
We all know about how Acchan get so many exposures along her graduation. Special episode on variety show, songs, DVDs, concerts, etc. But I'm curious on your opinion on who deserve to get this special graduation thingy after The Ultimate Ace.

In my opinion, Takamina deserve that. As the General Manager, her contribution to the group is undeniable (not to mention there are so many of them). There are also many other factors that I don't need to explain here. If Aki-p didn't do anything about her graduation, I swear I'll be bad-mouthing him for months LOL.

So, what's your answer and reasons?

Offline lusobr

• Member+
Re: [Discuss] Who deserve having a grand graduation ceremony like Acchan?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
Aki-P might not even give Takamina a last stage show just out of spite  XD He wants her in AKB forever if she decides to leave he might throw a fit.

All kidding aside I agree, Takamina deserves it. She developed into quite a leader. Acchan was the face of AKB but imo Takamina is the heart.

I think Mariko might get one just because of how emblematic she is to the group right now and also because she honestly has the best chance at still being successful  after AKB so there might be a clamor for it. I mean let's face it she barely is in AKB anymore and still gets a ton of business coming her way. I have a feeling she is the member who most benefited from the connections she made in AKB. But that's a discussion for another thread  :roll:

I guess Yuko might get one. I mean she was the only person to rival Acchan in the Senbatsu Sousenkyou. Personally I think she deserves it. She got insanely popular with half the push Acchan got. But I have no idea on how management thinks. Even though Yuko is popular she never really became AKB's face, even after Acchan graduated. I guess it's still recent and she has time to grow into it, but right now I feel like AKB is in a weird place where they have no real face of the group, which makes it look like they have no identity. I guess I'm just needlessly analytical.

I wish Miichan would get one but it will never happen. Even now she is still back row off to the side, and she is a freaking first generation for gods sake  :cry: .

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 08:13:54 PM »
We all know about how Acchan get so many exposures along her graduation. Special episode on variety show, songs, DVDs, concerts, etc.

Don't forget that this even made headlines in Japanese newspapers :lol:

===

Couldn't agree more about your opinion and if she did, I'm sure her graduation ceremony would be much bigger than Acchan's.
My opinion, I cannot think of other members who would get such a thing like Acchan or Takamina if she graduates. Those two people are just huge. Yuko, Mayu, Mariko, Haruna & Yuki who are highly popular would also get a graduation like that only maybe not that much like Acchan or Takamina (if she graduates).

I think Yuko would graduate with a big graduation ceremony since she's popular and also has great contributions to the group.

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »
To be frank, I personally felt Aachan's graduation was too grand, too drawn out. I guess I felt this way because all the other members receive so little recognition in their graduation, & this contrast greatly with the glamour & sparkles poured upon Aachan's. I recognize that Aachan was an important member with great contribution to AKB, but personally I believe there are also many great members (such as Yuko, Sayaka, Mariko, & Tomochin) who imo contributed no less to the success of AKB, but will never receive the splendor of Aachan's graduation.

If it were up to me, I would have tuned down Aachan's graduation a bit, & at least give Yuko, TakaMina, Mayu, Jurina, Rena, & Sayaka equal treatment. Sayaka might be a bit of a surprise, & not nearly as popular, but I think she is severely under-appreciated & really deserve with it her behind-the-scene work (like TakaMina). I would also like to give members like Yuki, Mariko, KojiHaru, Tomochin the same level of treatment, but can accept seeing them ending up with a send-off a tier below the aforementioned members.

Realistically thou, I only see TakaMina (& maybe Jurina) getting such grand graduation.

Offline AKBfan26

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 11:03:59 PM »
Definitely Takamina and Yuko. Takamina has lead the group to it's success today and Yuko is a damn hard worker and has brought a lot to AKB48.

Mariko, Tomochin, Nyan, Yukirin and Mayuyu definitely deserve a big send off, maybe not as big as Aachan and Takamina but still quite grand.

Sae, Kitarie, Yuihan, Akicha, Sashi, Jurina, Rena and Sayaka also deserve something, maybe not as grand as the members listed above but still something like a dedicated episode on AKBINGO maybe?

I have no idea about Miichan though. As you can see I have like 3 levels of graduation ceremonies being:

Grand (Aachan and Takamina)
Quite Grand (Mariko and Tomochin)
Little Bit Grand (Akicha and Kitarie)

I wouldn't know where I would put Miichan!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 01:08:51 AM »
Takamina will just slowly take over from Togasaki-san and somehow never get an actual graduation. :lol:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:07 PM »
RANDOM FACT:

Japanese businesses, schools, and the government were all shut down on August 27, 2012
for a national day of mourning when Atsuko Maeda graduates from AKB48

So it means Acchan's graduation from AKB48 is really THAT special! XO
After the ultimate ace graduated, i think the next 'that special' graduation will be Takamina and Yuko....
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline lusobr

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 04:17:06 AM »
RANDOM FACT:

Japanese businesses, schools, and the government were all shut down on August 27, 2012

After the ultimate ace graduated, i think the next 'that special' graduation will be Takamina and Yuko....

What's your source if you don't mind me asking?

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »
RANDOM FACT:

What's your source if you don't mind me asking?

I dont really remember where i get this... I know Acchan's graduation is really 'THAT' special...
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 01:29:49 PM »
Uhhmmm.. I think yuuchan and the 1st gen members should have grand grad. Because they are the one who help acchan bring up akb.
Just my opinion  :nervous

Silent reader for now

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 06:01:00 PM »
All the 1st Gen members, especially Takamina. I wouldn't really mind if none of the 1st gen members got grand graduations, but Takamina deserves it the most out of all the them imo.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 06:41:42 PM »
Takamina for sure and if not Yuko
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 07:42:13 PM »
Takamina for sure and if not Yuko

I certainly agree  :twothumbs
These two persons were on my mind though  :heart:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 11:55:01 PM »
I think all the 1st Gen. all deserve getting grand graduation ceremony...

Coz' of them AKB is there...

Because of their persistence and willingness to stand and overcome all the huddle on their earliest bad publicity, rumours, etc.

They are the grand Sempai... so they should have the respect that they deserved.

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 06:21:27 AM »
Those I think deserves of having the grand graduations as much as Acchan's: All the first gens, Yuko, and Sayaka (who just announced graduation :( ), however I don't think management will make her graduation as grand as Acchan). Although in the future when we look back on AKB's history, the 3 people who will have become legend are: Takamina, Acchan, and Yuko.

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
(and my first post here  :panic:)

i agree whit thath "TakaMina & Yuko" but the most  :twothumbs TakaMina, she deserves it the most (although i guess that aki-P won't do that ¬¬) i do hope to see her graduation like some really memorable  :cry:

and well yeah  :twothumbs Yuko deserves it too, for me she's like the joy of the group?  :lol: i guess so? XD and works hard and the one who could face acchan in the senbatsu elections  :thumbsup (and we have the face, the heart and the joy XD  :huhuh  bad joke may be but i fel so  :?)

Mariko-sama  :thumbsup  at her age shes one of the most popular members (in good terms) and for sure she deserves it a lot.

and...

I think all the 1st Gen. all deserve getting grand graduation ceremony...

Coz' of them AKB is there...

Because of their persistence and willingness to stand and overcome all the huddle on their earliest bad publicity, rumours, etc.

They are the grand Sempai... so they should have the respect that they deserved.

Uhhmmm.. I think yuuchan and the 1st gen members should have grand grad. Because they are the one who help acchan bring up akb.
Just my opinion  :nervous

agree  with both of them :twothumbs

RANDOM FACT:

^ and this year is the first year celebrating the "day of Acchan" XD great XD

Takamina will just slowly take over from Togasaki-san and somehow never get an actual graduation. :lol:

if she won't  graduate then totally agree XD :lol:

Greetings!  :)

Offline Yuling

• Mayuyu!

Kintaro needs an over-the-top, grandiose graduation

:rofl:

Offline AgentBlueBear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Believe in Young&Stars♥ KojiYuu is <3
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 08:03:36 AM »
Kintaro!  :cow:  XD XD XD

...I think this deserves Takamina & Yuko. I don`t know... I just felt they too should get a grand ceremony like Acchan`s.

:whistle:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 11:06:25 AM »
Who deserve to get this special graduation thingy after The Ultimate Ace.

This is a difficult questions, because you can either argue:
- All of them should because AKB48 is a group effort. Each girls works just as hard.
- Nobody. Acchan is and will always the ultimate face of the group.

Takamina probably won't get a ceremony. She'll just keep taking over more management jobs and gradually make the transition out of the group  :lol:

By the time Mayu graduates, AKB48 won't have the money for an expensive Dome graduation anymore  :nervous j/k

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 01:28:05 AM »
I hope Takamina will get a grand graduation ceremony like Acchan.
Why?
Because Acchan was (in my opinion "still is") the Face from AKB48
and Takamina is the leader or better the soul from AKB48!

I would just like to see the front short grand member to appear in Takaminas graduation ceremony. Like Acchan, Yuko (not yet but soon), Mariko-sama, Tomo, Sayaka, etc.
that would be really awesome!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Can You Keep a Secret