JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Circle Sound

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573719 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1200 on: March 21, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »
^ did you move to Japan permanently?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1201 on: March 22, 2015, 04:38:43 AM »
No, I am just economic to have money for travel ;)

The bad thing about the current tour: Set list is basically the same every time. So after 4 One-Man's I am glad for a pause. But hell, the girls make fun and the 'new' concept really grew on me. And the best thing: Proper events with akushukai, signs and chekis.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:51:49 PM by wattstax »

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1202 on: March 22, 2015, 05:39:53 PM »
I recall you mentioning something about them not doing those things lately, so I can imagine that you are happy about that.

Personally I don't really care for those things I have no ambition of meeting/talking to idols I would just like to go to a show, I'm hoping to go Oct/Nov this year.

Also do you by chance know where you can buy Passpo merchandise like t-shirts online?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:49:46 PM by immergeil »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1203 on: March 23, 2015, 02:43:32 AM »
You got that right. During their last tour in summer, also being at Osaka and Nagoya flights, there were no  events connected to it. So this time my conviction for the group was restored. And opposite to you, these events are important to me, when it concerns groups I like. You would be perfect company for a show: You buy yourself merchandise and give me your event tickets, you get for it :lol:

Online is troublesome. You can buy from Japanese auction sites, maybe with the help of third party buyers. I can send you a link if you like.
Or I buy you some and send it to you by postal service. :P

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1204 on: March 23, 2015, 09:38:05 AM »
It's weird that it should be hard to find official merchandise online!

Anyways I have a Tenso account and I do buy stuff from Buyee from time to time but I can't recall seeing any t-shirts there so any link would be of help to me, thanks :)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1205 on: March 23, 2015, 04:08:40 PM »
I used to feel the same before I started going to events. It's exciting if you can say something to them that's interesting and shows that you're a fan but then again that depends on who your favorite is. Morishi, Mio, and Sakoti are really nice. Yukkii got really excited when I told her that I loved her L-sized reports. Naomi and Nachu were kind of awkward. I have no memory of my interaction with Anya or Aipon. Sorry. Makocchan was really cute but kinda spacey.

On the other hand, it's kind of a pain waiting in that long line just to talk to them for a few seconds before being moved along.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1206 on: March 23, 2015, 05:21:34 PM »
The main reason I don't care for it is that it seems kinda pointless (to me), I mean what do they really care for what some stranger tells them!

And I'm not that surprised by Makkocchan being spacey  :lol: she kinda seems that way but in a cute way.

And I can't even really pick a favorite I guess seeing them live would help with that.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1207 on: March 23, 2015, 06:03:15 PM »
^ I'm gonna butt in here, even though I'm not really talking about Passpo here, but idols in general. But I think the whole interacting with fans thing and following them personally is one of the things which makes them idols rather than, say an artist or band member. I don't really like meeting the whole group at a group handshake, but do like meeting a particular member I like. The first time is normally fun as they are happy to have a new fan, and you get to see what they actually look like up close and get a photo with them and introduce yourself etc. But after that, you both start to know each other and are no longer strangers. I'm not a fan of handshake events detached from a live completely as there is no context, but meeting idols after a live I like - if even just to tell them how much you enjoyed their performance etc.

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1208 on: March 23, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »
I get what you guys are saying and maybe when I go to a show I might change my mind.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1209 on: March 23, 2015, 11:24:34 PM »
It's probably easiest to do when they have a release event since meeting them is usually included when you buy the CD/DVD. Best "bang for buck" scenario is when they do a mini live with a handshake event after for 1 CD. Of course, there will be other levels in order to get fans to buy multiple copies too.

I do get it though. I totally bailed on going to any of lyrical school's events since I don't really know anything about all the members so going down that line after would have been a little awkward. And then there's always disappointment if you weren't able to say what you wanted to and end up sounding dumb (which I have done many times before).

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1210 on: March 24, 2015, 12:18:44 PM »
Well considering my Japanese is limited to introducing myself and saying konichiwa (or whatever is appropriate at the time) I wouldn't really know what to say ;)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1211 on: March 24, 2015, 01:39:30 PM »
What is up with these 2?  :lol:

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1212 on: March 24, 2015, 02:37:43 PM »
it is your first time meeting and seeing them. So lot of topics: your name, country, you see them the first time, favourite song, the show,...
Go with Yukki if you want to speak english. She knows a bit. Or Naomi. She will ask for your name in English and stuff. Avoid Annya!

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1213 on: March 25, 2015, 06:16:13 AM »
rofl don't say that!

Annya is kinda jerky just that. I remember when I asked about Oppaipon's tits to her and she told me they feel good to touch.  :lol:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1214 on: March 25, 2015, 07:26:07 AM »
Mother of God, you asked her what? :bleed eyes:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1215 on: March 25, 2015, 10:33:42 AM »
Jesh... now I WANT to talk to them  :banghead:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1216 on: March 25, 2015, 11:57:15 AM »
Mother of God, you asked her what?

putting it simple, there was a show where Annya touched Oppaipon's tits during a MC if I remember correctly. all fun and games. then, in the handshakes I went to tell her I was jealous of her for it and asked how it felt. as the good sport she is, Annya played nicely with the joke and wasn't offended or something. don't worry, I'm not an idol molester or something.  :lol:

yet.  :roll:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1217 on: March 25, 2015, 12:10:44 PM »
Well I'm an Aipon oshi and now because of you I can't unsee "Oppaipon" . . . it's like the most brilliant and fitting perversion of her name :yep:. Granted I will say that before I really got into J-Pop and idols that I didn't really care about boobs, but because of J-Pop and idols it kind of just went downhill from there :panic:.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1218 on: March 25, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »
I recall in one of the after-show videos someone is fondling Makkocchan's boobs, crazy girls.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1219 on: March 25, 2015, 12:28:27 PM »
Oh sweet Jesus :bleed eyes: . . .

Although to get things back on track, so now that the DVD is officially released, did anyone get it? If yes, how is it?

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Circle Sound