JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Talk to My Face

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573290 times)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1220 on: March 25, 2015, 01:35:25 PM »
I know u guys want an end to this talk abt Oppaipon, but since I'm late to the party, I just wanna add on my 2 cts to this. In one of the Free Flight Showrooms, Sako kinda joked about it too...Annya and Mio (I think it was the one these 3 hotel roommates appeared in) was reminiscing about those days of the Shaku Uma TV where Passpo were training to become baseball players and Aipon served as the team's pitcher. Sako said she noticed whenever it was time for Aipon to throw the ball in a pitch, her body always leans forward after the pitch, speculating about the heaviness of her chest. That episode was good fun.
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1221 on: March 25, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »
I know u guys want an end to this talk abt Oppaipon
Oh god no, lets keep talking about it, it's all good fun.

Also the video I was talking about earlier with the fondling :)

Although to get things back on track, so now that the DVD is officially released, did anyone get it? If yes, how is it?
I will have my copy tomorrow, looking forward to it :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:20:25 PM by immergeil »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1222 on: March 25, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »
I watch it when at home and all comfy [emoji16]

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1223 on: March 25, 2015, 05:43:19 PM »
I think that's part of Annya's appeal. She's not that innocent even though she's the youngest member. She's always grabbing the others! She's a little scary but I like how she's kind of unapologetic about her character. She does whatever she wants but is still one of the best dancers in the group.At one of the performances around her birthday she commented about now that she's 20, the freshness of PASSPO was gone. Kind of how like Mio wouldn't get taller or how Nachu's boobs wouldn't get any bigger. Later she grabbed Nachu's boobs and said something like "Holy crap! You really have no boobs!"

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1224 on: March 25, 2015, 09:59:34 PM »
... she commented about now that she's 20, the freshness of PASSPO was gone. Kind of how like Mio wouldn't get taller or how Nachu's boobs wouldn't get any bigger.
I'm still pretty new to the whole idol scene and I guess Passpo is past their prime at this point. From what I understand the girls are reaching an age where they are probably looking for whatever they should do next - I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't mind if they kept going for another 4-5 years :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1225 on: March 26, 2015, 12:51:16 AM »
Makocchan's in a play!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1226 on: March 26, 2015, 12:59:21 AM »
Mio's hand was on Natsumi's boob for a really long time in this Instagram post. Which I'm now starting to noticed these kinds of things because of you guys . . . wonderful . . . https://instagram.com/p/0p_p_8KjRO/

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1227 on: March 26, 2015, 02:59:42 AM »
Tuesday we had Hacchake-Tai in the tv show Japan in Motion ! :)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1228 on: March 26, 2015, 03:23:55 AM »
My Annya comment wasn't meant disrespectful to Annya. I just wanted to point out on the topic of first meeting them: that she may not be the best option when not understanding a thing. You will miss out to much, not being able to reply to her antics.
But yea, she is very straight. On the Saitama flight she was actually making fun of an audience member who didn't participate and wore sun glasses! Hell of fun. She actually makes the majority of MCs now.

And Tsutomo: It is about time you finally talk with Aipon about her breasts directly, and not using such detours ;)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1229 on: March 26, 2015, 01:18:29 PM »
^
YEAH, Tsutomo! Be a MAN and look AIPON in the AI eye (or down to her breasts) and ASK HER what's her cup size.  :twisted: A lot of people (myself included) will be eternally grateful if you can share with us her response  :drool:
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1230 on: March 26, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
Also ask if she's Filipino, yes I still want to know the answer to that . . .

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1231 on: March 27, 2015, 12:28:27 AM »
I haven't had time to watch the full live DVD yet, I only saw the first disc so far, but what I've seen is awesome.

However it makes me really miss Makkocchan in the group, I never realized how many songs there is where her and Miomio do cute stuff together. Makkocchan is such an adorable clumsy little munchkin ;(

My favorite part on disk 1 has to be the band version, I was very surprised at how good they were, the singing was also much better since they didn't move around that much.

I'm going to watch disc 2 tomorrow and I'm probably going to cry.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1232 on: March 27, 2015, 12:46:32 AM »
Hey would you be able to tell me if the DVD is Region 2 or All Region? I've only seen pictures of the front cover and none of that info is on the front.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1233 on: March 27, 2015, 02:06:40 AM »
c`mon guys, these infos are well known already. Oppaipon`s size is E-cup (japanese size. would be a D in America) and she is a hafu, her mother is Filipino. she appeared in that Shaku Uma episode that showed her house and she already wrote at least twice on her blog about her grandma that leaves in Philippines.  ;)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1234 on: March 27, 2015, 02:33:31 AM »
DVD is region free.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1235 on: March 27, 2015, 02:59:11 AM »
c`mon guys, these infos are well known already. Oppaipon`s size is E-cup (japanese size. would be a D in America) and she is a hafu, her mother is Filipino. she appeared in that Shaku Uma episode that showed her house and she already wrote at least twice on her blog about her grandma that leaves in Philippines.  ;)
Hey well I'm technically "new" to the fandom and from what I was reading from PASSPO Fan they weren't really sure if she was or wasn't. Also I'm really not trying to think about her breasts right now . . .
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:14:40 AM by iamcrazymike »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1236 on: March 27, 2015, 03:03:02 AM »
@iamcrazymike
I forgot, but do you have an oshimen already? It seems you tend to Aipon a lot, god knows why lol

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1237 on: March 27, 2015, 08:14:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure I said I was an Aipon oshi on the previous page. As for why I originally came to like her, I'm actually not really sure. All I know is May of last year is when I first learned of PASSPO☆. While I was watching their music videos, I feel like out of all the members she just clicked for me instantly. I'm not really sure why, but she did. Sure as I got to know more about the group (based on what I could find online), there were times I wanted to oshihen to Mio because she is "weird" and draws well and that appeals to me. However, somehow I can't seem to "unclick" Ai. Since I do know a bit more about PASSPO☆ now, I probably would say some of the things that I like about Ai are . . .

1. Glasses

2. Video Games

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1238 on: March 27, 2015, 05:39:31 PM »
Yeah she's really pretty, but I must admit in the "candid" clips I've seen I like her most because she seems really nice (boobs isn't everything).

I have a hard time sticking with one but for now it's Morishi because I really like her energy and smile and she's obviously a good singer :)

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1239 on: March 28, 2015, 04:12:31 AM »
Yeah she's really pretty, but I must admit in the "candid" clips I've seen I like her most because she seems really nice (boobs isn't everything).

I have a hard time sticking with one but for now it's Morishi because I really like her energy and smile and she's obviously a good singer :)
I like her for the same reasons. She has a really good and powerful voice... And a killer smile.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Talk to My Face