JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - Railroad Star

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573581 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1240 on: March 28, 2015, 11:03:06 AM »
Hey would you be able to tell me if the DVD is Region 2 or All Region? I've only seen pictures of the front cover and none of that info is on the front.
GET IT!

Honestly I didn't think it would be possible but after watching this DVD, I like them twice (or any other random number) as much!

So many great moments... much less crying than I expected though - and as it was discussed some pages back I could totally see Passpo become a real group, aside from Perfect Sky and Shiny Road they play "Candy Room" and it sounds really good.

And I'm even more confused about who I like the most now since Sakotee is really growing on me  :?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1241 on: March 28, 2015, 12:11:27 PM »
Since I do know a bit more about PASSPO☆ now, I probably would say some of the things that I like about Ai are . . .

1. Glasses

2. Video Games

This is really selling her! I like the way in one of the pics you posted, she has both glasses and videogames  :lol:
I think Aipon is the most fun to support live. But think Morishi is the cutest. And has a great voice. And Mio is pretty cute, too.

Chihiro

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1242 on: March 28, 2015, 01:59:11 PM »
I think Aipon is the most fun to support live.
I'd like to know why?

---

Before I go get drunk I'm going to share a couple of videos I ripped from the new DVD.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:50:02 PM by immergeil »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1243 on: March 28, 2015, 03:19:17 PM »
I suppose he meant Aipon has the most shouts. That is why it is a positive to follow her. But well, I am lazy and stay with Yukki lol
Morishi can be a jokster: Two times in a row now she picks me out of the crowd, me so perplex about it, I was unable to react. But she has great memory, always remembering me.

Hachake Tai is fun but a bit strange: Zaian (Naomi) only talks during Akushukais, but not during other events.  The other girls more or less act like their regular selfs. Does any one know specifics?

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1244 on: March 28, 2015, 03:32:45 PM »
I hadn't heard Shiny road before. Good song. I wonder if it'll be on the upcoming record.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1245 on: March 28, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »
I hadn't heard Shiny road before. Good song. I wonder if it'll be on the upcoming record.

The only previously published songs (SR was the B-side of Himawari) on the new album will be Himawari and Perfect Sky afa I know.

Why these 2 songs again I don't know as they're already on Tracks. It would have been a great opportunity to start with a clean canvas and produce a 'proper album' instead of a collection of singles, b-sides and a handful of new songs as a lot of albums are (and the previous Passpo albums were).

With SR (their softest side) and FAKE (pretty much on the other side of their musical spectrum) out I wonder if this is an indication of the musical direction of the new album.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1246 on: March 28, 2015, 06:53:38 PM »
I don't get why Perfect Sky and Himawari are still on the new album either considering these songs were all recorded when Makocchan was still a member.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1247 on: March 28, 2015, 10:34:10 PM »
I think Aipon is the most fun to support live.
I'd like to know why?

I suppose he meant Aipon has the most shouts. That is why it is a positive to follow her.

Yeah, to answer, pretty much as Wattstax says. During songs there's a lot more calls etc for her.

Nice vids you uploaded immergeil, enjoyed the songs  :)

Chihiro

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1248 on: March 29, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »

The only previously published songs (SR was the B-side of Himawari) on the new album will be Himawari and Perfect Sky afa I know.

Why these 2 songs again I don't know as they're already on Tracks. It would have been a great opportunity to start with a clean canvas and produce a 'proper album' instead of a collection of singles, b-sides and a handful of new songs as a lot of albums are (and the previous Passpo albums were).

With SR (their softest side) and FAKE (pretty much on the other side of their musical spectrum) out I wonder if this is an indication of the musical direction of the new album.

I'm somewhat of a new fan and your post got me wondering if there was any of their older songs I might have missed because they were never included on their albums. Their Wiki tells me that all the singles were released on albums but this might not include B sides.

This is what I have so far:
  • Fake
  • No.1 Boy
  • Shiny Road
Am I missing any?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1249 on: March 29, 2015, 04:52:11 PM »
What do you mean with No.1 Boy?

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1250 on: March 29, 2015, 04:59:38 PM »
What do you mean with No.1 Boy?
Well this was the B side of Sakura Komachi and to my knowledge it was never released on any album, just on a single. Any other songs like that?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1251 on: March 29, 2015, 05:04:34 PM »
Ah, thats what you mean. No idea. Never cared really lol

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1252 on: March 29, 2015, 05:16:14 PM »
I'm somewhat of a new fan and your post got me wondering if there was any of their older songs I might have missed because they were never included on their albums. Their Wiki tells me that all the singles were released on albums but this might not include B sides.

This is what I have so far:
  • Fake
  • No.1 Boy
  • Shiny Road
Am I missing any?
Actually most of the B-sides are not on the albums.
  • Mudai (Mōsō no Hawai)
  • RUIN (Kimi wa boku o sukininaru)
  • Cosmic You (Growing Up)
  • Sankyubāsudei (Truly)
  • Damudamufurīdamu (Wing)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1253 on: March 30, 2015, 03:00:18 PM »
Enjoy, you krazy katz...

And this is from a while ago...

OPPAIPON should've been the one in bikini! Damnit!!
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1254 on: April 01, 2015, 05:28:38 PM »
Who the HECK is THIS GUY?! :? :angry: Making Makita-san all flushed and blushing   :smhid ...I'm so envious

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1255 on: April 01, 2015, 05:31:39 PM »
Who the HECK is THIS GUY?! :? :angry: Making Makita-san all flushed and blushing   :smhid ...I'm so envious
You talking about me? Or the guy in the video? lol

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1256 on: April 01, 2015, 05:43:33 PM »
I'm liking her more and more... I'm a bad fan, seems like you are supposed to have a favorite and I really like most of them   :cry:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1257 on: April 01, 2015, 05:54:45 PM »
Damn, hate this April fool changes in text? What you mean? You are a bad fan for liking the other members too? Don't be ridiculous. I would find it terrible, if you only concentrate on one of them and disregard the rest.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1258 on: April 01, 2015, 05:56:02 PM »
LMAO   :angry:

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1259 on: April 02, 2015, 01:01:14 AM »
She's interviewing "Smith" next!!!!! He's the director of most of the really weird Dempagumi and Ebichu videos!!!!

I feel bad for not really keeping up with her "Makita Journal" or Yukki's "L-Size Reports" but, they do announce it on Twitter so that's like yelling into the wind sometimes. I should put some time aside to catch up. Still haven't finished her interview with Airi from C-ute or Takenaka-sensei.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - Railroad Star