JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573538 times)

Offline iulpasen315

• PASSPO☆, Negishi Ai, Aviation.
    • iulpasen315
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1460 on: May 20, 2015, 03:23:30 PM »
Sold 12k for an album who is more idolish than rockish, who has Sako factor and Easter Egg factor on May 31st is VERY significant.
(that's why TRACKS should be an single, not an best-of album)
Sold 3 times more are unexpected.

That's why I guess they should do other single between june and august, to maintain the hype.
Besides this, congrats to them!

十人、十色。

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1461 on: May 20, 2015, 04:32:49 PM »
Does anyone know if the bonus poster given by cdjapan with a purchase of Beef or chicken is also available for overseas buyers? It must be somewhat expensive for them to ship a poster overseas.

Also, anyone know if there's a way to buy the poster separately?

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #1462 on: May 20, 2015, 04:56:53 PM »
Does anyone know if the bonus poster given by cdjapan with a purchase of Beef or chicken is also available for overseas buyers? It must be somewhat expensive for them to ship a poster overseas.

Yes it can be shipped overseas, I bought One World pre-order and it came with the bonus poster indeed.
The shipping pricing is as detailed, and yes, versions with poster are more expensive to ship, it comes all in a big box with both the CD/DVD/Blu Ray and the poster rolled up.

Likely you can't get the poster separately, as they usually are a limited purchase item.
You can at best buy it 2nd hand if you can't get 1st press editions anymore.
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1463 on: May 20, 2015, 05:05:24 PM »
^ Jeejjejejejejt sold ~6.3K in total (was that 4K in the first week?), Tracks still outsells Beef.

But 12K sales, I'm impressed!
So the Makochan-factor seems to be not so important after all. Looks like the extensive touring paid dividend in the long run.

Could this mean bigger venues/better stage production (+ more Ground Crew) and less karaoke shows? Would be cool imo.
Were you got the sales for TRACKS? But anyway, I don't count Best-Of-Albums. With predecessor I meant JEJEJEJET.
You are right with the sales numbers for JEJEJEJET though. My mistake. But it then doubled its amount. That is also great!

What you mean with karaoke shows? These are found with Alice Project. PASSPO sings live during their flights.

KalvinET is right. Poster are also sent overseas. I got mine :D But last time I checked, the poster with FCE were sold out.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1464 on: May 20, 2015, 05:28:52 PM »

I agree with that. they already had a double compilation not so long ago and decided to put another compilation out with just one (mediocre) new song on it... that`s at least a questionable approach from the management. and I hope for a new single too, though I`d guess we`ll have to wait till around august for it. Predia who`s on a hot run recently announced the next single will be released just by the end of august, I`d expect a similar or bigger waiting with this group then.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1465 on: May 20, 2015, 05:30:49 PM »

The posters are a bonus for buying the item, so they aren't sold on their own.

There are a few places that give posters, cdjapan but I also think you can get it from the Universal music shop and HMV but I've heard that HMV fold the posters - anyways at this point it's unlikely there are any places that still has posters, your best bet would be something like Buyee.

I agree that it was unnecessary to release another best of album so soon, on the other hand I was happy with the DVD which made it worth it for me anyways.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:35:55 PM by immergeil »

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1466 on: May 20, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »
Were you got the sales for TRACKS?
On Oricon.co.jp, by ordering the albums by amount sold. You only get to know Tracks is the highest seller, not the actual amount.

What you mean with karaoke shows? These are found with Alice Project. PASSPO sings live during their flights.
A backing tape. You mean they (AP) don't sing live? Well, that's a healthy decision for such a bunch of cowboys.

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1467 on: May 21, 2015, 03:19:22 AM »
Ok, I need numbers.
how much TRACKS sold? 13k? 15k?

So, about new single... I bet for July 9th, because for with a huge coincidence, all 2015 releases were in important dates... in São Paulo City.
(March 23rd, May 13rd and 23rd)

My FCB is in PO for 6 days, but it only took 3 days to leave Tokyo and arrive in São Paulo (~18,000 kilometers)
thanks Correios.  :panic:
十人、十色。

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1468 on: May 21, 2015, 03:41:19 AM »
Yeah to corroborate everyone else's story, I live in California and got the poster for Beef Or Chicken with the album. Granted they kind of rolled it too tight, so getting it unrolled is kind being a bit harder than usual. I think shipping it air mail cost me around $9-10 USD. But yeah, CDJapan says the posters are all out at this point due to it being a limited bonus of some sort.

Also I look at Tracks as me buying it more for the fact it had a DVD with most of their music videos.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1469 on: May 21, 2015, 03:20:19 PM »
Come the 31st, I'm gonna cry

I wonder if I'll ever see her in Passpo videos again.

And is it just me, or there is a deliberate subtle attempt in conditioning us for a future split of Passpo?

Take this for example:

The Hacchake Tai gang is almost always at the back row, or at least sitting in the same row together, while the Sako-Mio-Annya posse plus-Captain Aipon combi sits together. This has been going on for some time now and I couldnt help but noticed the same trend in the seating arrangement in the recent Showrooms as well when they appeared as a group. Am I the only one who notice these things?

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1470 on: May 21, 2015, 03:52:27 PM »

I haven't been following this thread too closely since it was first announced but, anyway. Last I heard, on May 31 she was taking a leave of absence for medical reasons. Has there been new developments regarding this? Is she leaving for good?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:46:49 PM by clem84 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1471 on: May 21, 2015, 05:13:11 PM »

Not happy about the situation either and I think she will probably not come back  :cry:

And is it just me, or there is a deliberate subtle attempt in conditioning us for a future split of Passpo?

The Hacchake Tai gang is almost always at the back row, or at least sitting in the same row together, while the Sako-Mio-Annya posse plus-Captain Aipon combi sits together. This has been going on for some time now and I couldnt help but noticed the same trend in the seating arrangement in the recent Showrooms as well when they appeared as a group. Am I the only one who notice these things?
Yeah it's just you ;)

Honestly it would make no sense to somehow hint a split in that way, what would be the point?

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1472 on: May 21, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
Morishi's shoot.

Next will be Yukki, Mako is the 9th and last. :)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1473 on: May 21, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »
Mako? :huhuh

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1474 on: May 21, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure they ALWAYS seated in the back...

for the simple and obvious reason they are the ones with fewer fans.

Offline iulpasen315

• iulpasen315
« Reply #1475 on: May 21, 2015, 09:21:00 PM »
I noticed this division of this.
Hacchake-tai in back, Shang Shang-tai in front.

When they're 9, Sako and Anna variates in front-line of 4.
十人、十色。

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1476 on: May 22, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1477 on: May 22, 2015, 02:53:44 PM »

I haven't been following this thread too closely since it was first announced but, anyway. Last I heard, on May 31 she was taking a leave of absence for medical reasons. Has there been new developments regarding this? Is she leaving for good?

Before that hiatus announcement, she reported on her blog (the one that was shut down) that she just undergone an operation and it went well. But a passenger I talked to is speculating that she hadn't fully recovered, thinking it might be a cancer or something...hence the hiatus because she cant be certain when or if she'd fully recover.. At this point, I find that hard to believe (or rather its highly unlikely in any case), but You can see the signs of fatigue in her and this is pretty much obvious, like in this video. (even the commenters of this video can tell she still is ill)  :cry:

I finished watching Morishi's shoot...the thing that gets me everytime is her smile (so I can pretty much ignore her body in this sense)...and Aipon, she seemed to be rather reluctant in her own shoot, as if she's uncomfortable posing in such a state...a pity though cos she has the best bod among the entire crew...I can't deny this is a fact.

But wrapping it up, I think Annya surprised me with how beautiful and how much she had grown (especially in the chest area) :inlove:...this not being a perverted statement, rather an honest observation.  :lol:

Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1478 on: May 22, 2015, 05:42:33 PM »
I finished watching Morishi's shoot...the thing that gets me everytime is her smile
Just one of the reasons she's my favorite, I can't help smiling when I see her smiling :)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1479 on: May 22, 2015, 06:26:11 PM »
I noticed this division of this.
Hacchake-tai in back, Shang Shang-tai in front.

When they're 9, Sako and Anna variates in front-line of 4.
True. Even in Group Shots they have the same seating arrangement.

Totally agree with Morishi on the smiling topic. I enjoy talking with her even more than with Yukki  :roll:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Pool