JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573524 times)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1600 on: June 01, 2015, 12:27:36 AM »
This happened on stage. There are other pictures from other angles.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #1602 on: June 01, 2015, 01:33:04 AM »
lemme be frank: I liked that scene...

...Am I the only one looking at it with ~pure eyes~?
Bet Tsutomo agrees with me
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1603 on: June 01, 2015, 05:19:49 AM »
Well, something like that shouldnt be too surprising since they spend so much time together as a group.  :lol:

With the Passpo members actively in this project, does this mean they have EFFECTIVELY disbanded?.  :panic:
Calm down, this project means they have a project nothing else, they aren't disbanding.

Thank God. I know I'm overreacting cos I just can't imagine something like that happening at this point..it would be just way too soon.
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1604 on: June 01, 2015, 09:20:07 AM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1605 on: June 01, 2015, 10:29:35 AM »
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGYbtBsUgAA-Xh6.jpg

:cry:

I wonder if she could understand the English words on the bouquet.."We'll always be waiting for you"... it gets me teary-eyed cos that will be what I'll say to her :cry: :cry:

And now I think to myself as I see that photo...."How long will I have to wait to see that beautiful smile on stage again?"

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #1606 on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:37 AM »

I'm actually amazed how some people are discussing it seriously.
like completely clueless of the fact this is a running gag being performed on stage by that duo for more than a year, when they decided to have more "freedom" on stage not following the choreography so strictly. I remember once Nachu even broke a panel in the background of a stage during these plays.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1607 on: June 01, 2015, 12:50:13 PM »
Puchi Passpo

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1608 on: June 01, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »
like completely clueless of the fact this is a running gag being performed on stage by that duo for more than a year, when they decided to have more "freedom" on stage not following the choreography so strictly. I remember once Nachu even broke a panel in the background of a stage during these plays.
I like the one time I saw Anna climbing the scolding in the background of the set in a live performance video I saw. But yeah, I don't get why this is suddenly news to everyone.

Also here's an article about the new group and there are some videos in the article that have some small previews of their songs for anyone that's curious.

http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/petit-passpo-debut-20150646862.html

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1609 on: June 01, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »
And now I think to myself as I see that photo...."How long will I have to wait to see that beautiful smile on stage again?"
She's gone from passpo's front page now which I find sad, as I understood it she would still do some Passpo stuff just not perform live  :cry:

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1610 on: June 01, 2015, 04:25:12 PM »
She's gone from passpo's front page now which I find sad, as I understood it she would still do some Passpo stuff just not perform live  :cry:

Yeah, that is surprising. That was pretty quick. Like you said, she's still supposed to be officially part of the group.

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #1611 on: June 01, 2015, 04:53:19 PM »

hehe the pure eyes thing is just pure troll, only, you know, like that bit of yuri fanservice there...
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1612 on: June 01, 2015, 05:44:27 PM »
Puchi Passpo

Lol, kind of embarrassing video, with all the introductions and stuff. :lol: But Aipon took the win. Respect!

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline sakippo

« Reply #1613 on: June 01, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »
Im really interested in pucchi passpo! They're gym outfits are so cute and Hinata is adorable its refreshing looking at them all.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1614 on: June 02, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »
After reading this -> http://natalie.mu/music/news/149078 I'm even more sure that Sako will not return to Passpo in the future.

--

Not sure I should be happy about finding out about Buyee, there are so many temptations.

I just got this today, all new unopened disks and no real point in opening them... at least they were pretty cheap (2,500 Yen)

http://i.imgur.com/uWl7OGL.jpg
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:23:45 AM by Rezar »

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #1615 on: June 02, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »
Hum, I'm a little more curious about Puchi Passpo than i was 2 days ago. I will probably follow them a little finally.
But I still think that there's some mistakes, especially about the name.

About Saco, yeah, seems that she has just graduated without calling that a real graduation (natalie.mu + tweets). It's sad. She does not deserve a real graduation flight. Thanks the staff.

Oh and without Saco, I'm not sure we'll have other flights with them playing instruments :(.

Oh and just about the (not) kiss photo, Annya and Nachu had to react and talked about "leaked" photos. Seems it wasn't supposed to be shown as i thought.
Sorry for my english! I'll try my best.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1616 on: June 02, 2015, 03:09:06 PM »
It's not only hard for me to accept this, but also seeing the normally-cheerful and happy-go-lucky Mio fighting off tears, Aipon crying is just too much for me.  :cry:  (never expected that from Captain..as I dun believe she is that close to Sako)

I guess Sako's physical condition is worsening and its not likely she'll be returning. But for her to think about quitting 2 years ago, and only fulfiling it NOW after consulting Makocchan when she was contemplating a graduation...surely she deserve a graduation flight for those years soldering on. It's just unthinkable not to at least grant that to your most hardworking and loyal member. As what Makocchan said to her during her graduation flight is testimony to Sako's emotional strength..."Sako-chan, you are a strong person". For someone of such strength to quit, juggling both aspects of her life surely must've taken its toll on her health.

Then again, after all its said than done, some time when she wants to return...would Passpo still be around? thats another question, right>?

As for whether we'll be able to see Band Passpo again, it is likely only if Naomi sticks around, and there is no split within the group (since Naomi is a Hacchake Tai). But I guess it will be a less frequent thing and reserved for special event/flights only.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1617 on: June 02, 2015, 03:22:28 PM »

Another Puchi Passpo video! Yukki's sister can speak English and Korean!

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1618 on: June 02, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »
After reading this -> http://natalie.mu/music/news/149078 I'm even more sure that Sako will not return to Passpo in the future.

Just curious. Those of you who have read the article, what about it makes you think Sako won't return?

Oh and without Saco, I'm not sure we'll have other flights with them playing instruments :(.

That would be really unfortunate if it ends up happening. I really like band Passpo. I don't know about all the recent ones but during the flight they had on January 1rst, Naomi was playing the guitar so maybe she could take over Sako's parts. Natsumi was also just playing tambourine, which can easily be dropped, and Morishi was just singing (most of the time). Maybe one of them could fill in for Sako? Unfortunately since that concert there is also Makoto to replace on keyboard. A reorganization is definitely in order if band Passpo is to survive.

Edit:

^^^^^^^^^^
LOL  Annya at it again in that video.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 04:09:33 PM by clem84 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1619 on: June 02, 2015, 04:22:34 PM »

Just curious. Those of you who have read the article, what about it makes you think Sako won't return?
To me it just reads that way (I'm using google translate though) nothing in her comments suggests that she will return.

That would be really unfortunate if it ends up happening. I really like band Passpo. I don't know about all the recent ones but during the flight they had on January 1rst, Naomi was playing the guitar so maybe she could take over Sako's parts. Natsumi was also just playing tambourine, which can easily be dropped, and Morishi was just singing (most of the time). Maybe one of them could fill in for Sako? Unfortunately since that concert there is also Makoto to replace on keyboard. A reorganization is definitely in order if band Passpo is to survive.
Makoto barely played anything so it shouldn't be hard for Nachu take her place, Yukki isn't doing much either so she is also a possibility, if Naomin is good enough I guess she can replace Sako and Morishi could play rhythm.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy