JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Gam Gong Ging (The Diamond Sutra)

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573293 times)

Offline clem84

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1860 on: October 24, 2015, 05:39:43 AM »
Even if I were in Japan for their December 8 Halloween fan club event, I'd just stand in front of them and go "Passpo ga daisuki des!!!" and look like a complete moron. So, it's better this way.  XD

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1861 on: October 24, 2015, 08:10:10 AM »
Ah, don't worry. The good things about idols, they are no superstars and behave like normal girls off stage again. You will lose all your tensions then. Try it out ;)

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1862 on: October 24, 2015, 08:55:28 AM »
They're really having too much fun with this aren't they :lol: . . .

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1863 on: October 24, 2015, 11:07:39 AM »
Captain AImeriPON aint looking too shabby either...in fact, it suits her..though I would prefer Aipon in a wonder woman costume cos you know...it brings out her assets. And Iron MIO...thats just too cute  :lol:

I almost didnt recognize Annya in that female Thor costume though
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1864 on: October 24, 2015, 11:51:57 AM »
Captain AImeriPON aint looking too shabby either...in fact, it suits her..though I would prefer Aipon in a wonder woman costume cos you know...it brings out her assets. And Iron MIO...thats just too cute  :lol:

The comic book nerd in can't help but point out that Wonder Woman is a DC character and part of the Justice League and would be out of place just as much as Morishi Mcclane. :smhid

Although it's funny to me that Aipon would end up being Captain America considering my weird ability in choosing oishi's that end up matching my own interests in some way (I have no idea how I"m able to do it). While I do like Spider-Man the most out of all the Marvel Superheroes, I do have a Captain America Pop! figure sitting in front of the TV that's next to me right now and I have some pages from a Captain America comic on the wall in this room. Also I kind of want to have a Captain America shield to display or use as a prop :nervous.

Oh and about Mio, I like how she went as far as drawing Tony Stark's goatee on her face, despite no one being able to see her face due to it being covered by the Iron Man suit.  :thumbsup

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1865 on: November 04, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1866 on: November 06, 2015, 07:08:43 AM »
Regarding the two new releases of the supposedly "best-of" albums: They really release the Bluray version of the New Years live, exactly with the same track order than the Dvd. Great deal Universal, for fucking us over like that. Why not the Bluray release initially from begin with?
Look up the details in the PASSPO staff ameblo on the release.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1867 on: November 06, 2015, 08:22:11 AM »
Regarding the two new releases of the supposedly "best-of" albums: They really release the Bluray version of the New Years live, exactly with the same track order than the Dvd. Great deal Universal, for fucking us over like that. Why not the Bluray release initially from begin with?
Look up the details in the PASSPO staff ameblo on the release.

So Basically this is Tracks + New Years Flight DVD + a few more songs that didn't make the cut for tracks. I'm ok with the track listings for the CD side as it fills in some gaps in my collection as I never bought of the albums released before Tracks (became a fan too late in the game). However, this would make the New Year's Flight DVD pointless to me now. Also I'm kind of disappointed they didn't attempt to reinsert any of the cut out material from the Flight. Oh and for the music video side of things, is there a reason why the music videos for Love Diary and to a lesser extent the one for Bathtub never makes the cut for these things? However I probably will still buy both Power and Pop because I'm stupid and "Avengers!".

Oh and here's a link to the Ameblo post for those that want to look at the track listings themselves . . .
http://ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-12092134956.html

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1868 on: November 06, 2015, 09:15:07 AM »
Thanks for adding the link. Too lazy for it, lol
I will buy it to for the higher quality flight video. But honestly, why not release the full show?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1869 on: November 06, 2015, 10:18:44 AM »
Yeah getting it as well, I bought pretty much everything else they did aside from the other two best of albums that contains nothing new - but screw Universal seems like they are a pretty shitty label.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1870 on: November 06, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
I'm happy we're getting so much of the city hall Flight in glorious HD but yeah, this seems like a missed opportunity.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1871 on: November 08, 2015, 12:23:28 AM »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #1872 on: November 08, 2015, 05:30:02 AM »
Merch is gonna be on sale at 10h00am on the 28th. Benefits at 17h00 if I'm reading this (http://ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-12092498710.html) correctly.  :cow:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1873 on: November 08, 2015, 08:11:37 AM »
Close to it: Merchandise sale is from 10 to 11.30. Then also after the first Flight until around 16. The benefits meeting will END at 17, as the second Flight will start soon afterwards (17.30).

The higher ticket limit with 6 is very nice.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1874 on: November 08, 2015, 01:35:04 PM »
Seems to be a good movie (:D).

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1875 on: November 09, 2015, 02:15:10 AM »
So a guy I know on Twitter who only knows about PASSPO because I talk about them so much got a Tweet reply from Mio a short while ago. :shocked

I'm kind of mad at life right now :banghead: . . .

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1876 on: November 10, 2015, 02:14:06 PM »
Them replying is rare. See it only surrounding events. Them following you is much more probable, though in most cases you have to reply to a Tweet of them.
See the bright side: Mio doesn't know your friend, and he doesn't care for Mio, or Passpo in general. So nothing gained.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1877 on: November 10, 2015, 03:24:38 PM »
Mio doesn't know your friend, and he doesn't care for Mio, or Passpo in general. So nothing gained.
Actually Mio is his oshimen in the group :bleed eyes: . . . he has some interest in PASSPO, but he only knows about them in the first place through me.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1878 on: November 10, 2015, 03:39:36 PM »
From LoGiRL today

https://twitter.com/fusaji_low/status/664080988729774080

Apparently it was the last time they did that show, not sure why :(

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1879 on: November 10, 2015, 03:49:25 PM »
I wonder how close the LoGirl offices are from 2.5D since Aipon, Morishi, Anya, and Nachu were doing a show until around 9:30ish. I know that Showroom is also in Shibuya so it's pretty close.

Today is Sakotii's birthday! I know she's pretty active with helping 3min but, I wonder if she'll ever return to PASSPO...

Then again, this year has ben full of hiatuses. Berryz Kobo, Kamiya Saki (POP), Konishi Ayano (TGS), Ito Chisami (GEM)...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Gam Gong Ging (The Diamond Sutra)