JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573539 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #2060 on: January 12, 2016, 10:50:11 AM »
Ground Crew one-man!!! on 20'th of February

http://ameblo.jp/kentaroh-report/entry-12116679098.html

So it seems to be the band + Morishi + Mio + Akane Minato of Predia AND former PASSPO member Sakuma Kaho (and more)

I wanna go...

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2061 on: January 12, 2016, 02:15:59 PM »
Ground Crew one-man!!! on 20'th of February

http://ameblo.jp/kentaroh-report/entry-12116679098.html

So it seems to be the band + Morishi + Mio + Akane Minato of Predia AND former PASSPO member Sakuma Kaho (and more)

I wanna go...
I had a feeling we were done with the ground crew but I'm glad to see I was wrong. The most surprising part of this is Kaho. Hasn't she been out of the idol scene for years?

Strange lineup. Only two of the current members will be there.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2062 on: January 12, 2016, 02:34:11 PM »
Why should the shows with the Ground Crew end?  :?
Kaho is a surprise. Does she really want to come back to the industry? How old is Musshu by the way?
Morishi and MioMio are no surprises. Shiori will do the singing with Akane :heart: and Mio will do some bass. I think I remember her playing the bass at the last time too. She seems to be the only member with certain instrumental skills right now. Maybe Annya is on par with her. But drummers are always overlooked :smhid

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2063 on: January 12, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
^^ Well it's a Ground Crew concert not PASSPO, I guess Mio is there to play some bass and the other girls are there to sing since I assume they have no singer.

Not really sure about Kaho, apparently she is still listed as a Platinum PASSPO artist so I guess she's still considered active!!!

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2064 on: January 12, 2016, 04:49:14 PM »
Why should the shows with the Ground Crew end?  :?
It's just that we went through 2015 completely without seeing them. They didn't appear once in last fall's tour. I was beginning to wonder. I like the ground crew and hopefully we'll see them with the full Passpo lineup sometimes soon.

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2065 on: January 12, 2016, 06:28:07 PM »
Last time (2014/10/24) Saiki and Miku (Band-Maid) sang 4 Passpo songs, Shiori did 2, and Mio sang and played bass on American Idiot.

Here's a report, incl. setlist.
http://ameblo.jp/tukumo-the-chief/entry-11945108361.html

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #2066 on: January 13, 2016, 09:41:32 PM »
not too excited about this one but I may go since it's on my day off.  :roll:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2067 on: January 14, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »
I wouldn't either. Isn't there some Up Up event for you? :P

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #2068 on: January 14, 2016, 01:04:26 PM »
right now, no. but their schedule for that day is open and the next day they'll have a show in saitama, so they could very well have some event around... let's see.  :)

edit: they just announced a new round of teiki kouens at Cultures Zone. rofl yeah, not going to this show anymore. need to see mai waifu
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:04:55 PM by tsutomo »

Offline thewolf

« Reply #2069 on: January 16, 2016, 12:01:44 PM »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2070 on: January 16, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
How did you beat me to this? I was refreshing the Crown Record channel for what feels like one hour . . .

Update:

PASSPO☆ Rocks Through the Week in the MV for “Mr.Wednesday”!
http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/passpo-mv-mr-wednesday-20160175952.html
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:48:57 PM by iamcrazymike »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2071 on: January 16, 2016, 04:09:09 PM »
Type A, B and C singles

Also, the other song is called Musical Party.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:30:12 PM by clem84 »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2072 on: January 16, 2016, 11:20:26 PM »
Cover for Type-A is the best/lead bad except for YUkkii's hand being partially cut out of the frame and I have no idea how she isn't falling off the hood of the bus. Aipon Blue Steel!

Type-B: I get that they can't show brand names on the cover (even though the Ns for their New Balance Shoes are obviously visible) but the PTO on the bag of chips looks silly. Why not just "Chips"? Morishi and Anya's eyes are all squinty and Mio looks like she got caught off guard.

Type-C: another Anya weird face and Yukkii looks like she just realized that she forgot something.

I wonder where the place from the video is. Maybe Kanagawa or Chiba? Seems like a place that some old rock and roll oyaji (who is somehow rich) would live there. I saw someone comment that it might be some old hotel or something though. It's always a big jarring to see all that retro Americana decor though. Makes me feel like I'm in a fancy burger or steak restaurant.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2073 on: January 17, 2016, 08:41:46 AM »
Lol, I was contemplating on Yukki's pose for Type A as well. Maybe she leans on the mirror? Otherwise I don't see any possible explanation, where she doesn't lose her balance soon. :?
For Annya and Yukki faces: I consider them normal for those two. Yukki often looks kinda clueless and Annya loves to do weird faces. In her case I find her look on Type A much more interesting: She looks so bored/annoyed there.
Did you see that they also keep the popularity of the members in place: The 4 popular ones in front, the other 3 in the back? It never occurred to me before that PASSPO is very strict on that, until someone mentioned it to me.

Hmmm, a steak restaurant... :wub:

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2074 on: January 17, 2016, 08:50:51 AM »
According to my PS3, after the I uploaded the music video to it earlier this afternoon it says I've played it 85 times since then. :nervous

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2075 on: January 17, 2016, 09:01:03 AM »
Aah, hence the "crazy" in your name... :huhuh

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2076 on: January 17, 2016, 09:11:47 AM »
Yeah I left it playing on the TV adjacent to my laptop, it's to the point that now I hear "Helloween, Helloween" instead of "Heavenly, heavenly" now . . .

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #2077 on: January 17, 2016, 07:21:37 PM »
is it asking too much for them to once in a lifetime have a cover who doesn't consist on a group shot with the members doing strange faces? all passpo covers are always the same shit. the lack of creativity is astonishing.  :thumbdown:

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2078 on: January 17, 2016, 07:46:33 PM »
I wonder where the place from the video is. Maybe Kanagawa or Chiba? Seems like a place that some old rock and roll oyaji (who is somehow rich) would live there. I saw someone comment that it might be some old hotel or something though. It's always a big jarring to see all that retro Americana decor though. Makes me feel like I'm in a fancy burger or steak restaurant.
One girl from Yururirapo said she did a gravure video there so I think you are right.

And who the hell cares about CD-covers anyway  :?

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #2079 on: January 18, 2016, 10:22:31 AM »
I care becuz I'm a cd collector and will buy this shit someday. the art in the cd cover and booklet is always an important element to me, while judging how good the releases are. and a nice cover can always attract people, non fans. it is a promotional thing, you know...

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!