JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Volume Up

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573473 times)

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #2260 on: August 18, 2016, 02:47:02 AM »
Suu from Silent Siren already helped write a song for Palet and I'd like to think Palet has less fans than PASSPO☆. Also wasn't Palet supposed to be added to PASSPO☆ or be replacement PASSPO☆ originally (only mentioning this because if they can have Silent Siren make them a song, Silent Siren making a song for PASSPO☆ shouldn't be so far fetched)? But the fact both Silent Siren and PASSPO☆ are part of Platinum Productions to some extent makes the collaboration not weird to me.

Here is a clip of the song Suu did for Palet I found on Youtube.

Also let us not forget that Yukarun from Silent Siren (Keyboard) was made a member of PASSPO☆ during TIF last year.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2261 on: August 20, 2016, 02:18:56 PM »
PASSPO just started a 25 hour live webcast. No idea how to watch it since it's Sky Perfect. There's a Nico version to but it asks me to pay another 540 yen for a ticket when I'm already a premium member. Seems Morishi was challenging Naosuke to an eating contest a few minutes ago.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2262 on: August 20, 2016, 06:52:16 PM »
Same here. I can not even open the one link they provide because of region block. Something with oak in the webadress.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2263 on: August 21, 2016, 01:52:21 AM »
This is one of the things I hate about Japanese media. They have so many different options and their policies/pay structures are all different. Plus, it seems like idols have a mission to be on every one of them at the same time!

YouTube, SHOWROOM, Nico Nama, Abema, LoGirl, Tweetcast, Ustream, Kawaiian TV...what else is there? Not even sure which ones are region locked either.

Guess the tickets went to paying for all the different idols to appear? Looks like members from Doll Elements, Upga, predia, palet, PuchiPa, Through Skills, Idol Renaissance, NijiCon, Nama Udon, 3min, and Galette showed up last night.

Decided to binge watch Stranger Things instead.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2264 on: September 01, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »
A bit of the new song at the end of this video

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2265 on: September 01, 2016, 04:41:55 PM »
From puchi Passpo's first one man.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #2266 on: September 03, 2016, 06:52:01 AM »
I just now discovered that Sako is about to release a photobook (with pics taken BY her, not OF her) through a crowdfunding project. link here https://greenfunding.jp/lab/projects/1620

will people here participate to help the former member or are you guys too involved with the actual members and already forgot of her existence?  :P

they already reached their minimum goal, so no worries about the photobook not being released. the time limit is the end of this month. I think I'll participate to get a signed copy of this shit personally from her. who knows, maybe she still remembers me?!  :lol:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2267 on: September 03, 2016, 09:12:45 AM »
I'd love to. Tried it, but address is difficult. And when I confirmed my payment I received no confirmation of payment, so probably it didn't work (???).

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2268 on: September 03, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »
3000y gets you the book + a "thank you" message, I think.

6000y gets you some kind of photo gift

30000y I think you can attend some kind of reception party with her. The book release party I think.

the 200000y ( <--OMG! ) are all gone apparently.  :O

Too bad my Japanese sucks. And I'm also not that rich. And I also won't be in Japan at that time.

I kinda want to contribute to this but I'm not sold on the content of that book.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2269 on: September 03, 2016, 10:16:57 PM »
will people here participate to help the former member or are you guys too involved with the actual members and already forgot of her existence?  :P
She was my second favorite member, but I won't be getting this.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2270 on: September 08, 2016, 03:22:12 PM »
Cover of hatchakei tai's first single. "Born this ueei"  XD

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2271 on: September 08, 2016, 03:35:24 PM »
Clem, what about your trip? Which shows are planned?

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2272 on: September 08, 2016, 08:45:57 PM »
Clem, what about your trip? Which shows are planned?
So far, the HMV release event on the 16th, hatchaketai one man on the 17th, the 2 concerts on the 18th (I don't remember where they are lol), and jam expo the following weekend. After that I'll probably have my passpo fix for a while. A few other concerts are planned and the rest of the time I'll probably see as I go.

I'm curious about the release event. I've never been to one of those. I'm thinking a small performance and maybe a signing? I'm also really looking forward to the hatchaketai live. I'm not even sure how the setlist differs from regular Passpo gigs. More hatchaketai songs obviously. I thought about looking it up but I'd rather be surprised. It should be fun.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2273 on: September 09, 2016, 03:56:17 AM »
Release events are usually a 20-30 minute live (obviously skewed towards the songs on whatever they're releasing) and group/individual handshake (1 CD) and/or cheki (multiple CDs). Did they mention a signing?

3rd one-man on the 17th? Completely did not know about that! Looks like since it's in the afternoon, I can go see them before I go to Liquidroom in the evening to see what a beardless LADYBABY will be like.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2274 on: September 09, 2016, 05:22:17 AM »
Release events are usually a 20-30 minute live (obviously skewed towards the songs on whatever they're releasing) and group/individual handshake (1 CD) and/or cheki (multiple CDs). Did they mention a signing?
Nah, just speculation on my part.

3rd one-man on the 17th? Completely did not know about that! Looks like since it's in the afternoon, I can go see them before I go to Liquidroom in the evening to see what a beardless LADYBABY will be like.
I feel the same. I'll probably go see something else that evening.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2275 on: September 09, 2016, 07:39:36 AM »
They probably do the whole array of events: Group Shots and Group Handshakes, the individuals and signs. At least that is what they offer usually. Luckily you don't have to pre-order the CDs as they are already released. I hate filling out this forms with Japanese address and everything.

Mixedmedia, what happened to you not being up to date? :P

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2276 on: September 09, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »
wattstax, I think something shorted out after TIF because it was so hot? Plus, there are a lot of other groups that are more interesting to me at the moment? I really like PASSPO but I feel that sometimes they work so hard and they only go forward a little. At the very least, it seems like Crown is spending money to promote them now?

Good call on putting Morishi in this group! She shows her vocal range isn't limited to destroying everything with her power.

Seeing Naomin get emotional during the Tokyo show of the Bachelorette tour made me wonder if there are some things going on behind the scenes which will come out if the Saitama flight isn't a success. It was a shame that Yoyogi was hindered by the rainy weather.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2277 on: September 09, 2016, 05:55:36 PM »
Tsutomo of this forum is of the opinion that Naomin is the next member to leave the group. He predicts that for 2 years now though :roll: Me on the other hand have no idea about what is going on. Proven by the fact that I knew nothing about Naomin's emotional attack.
I share your opinion, that the group gets to little reward for everything they try, be it the huge effort for the Bachelorette single (7 day street promo, Shibuya LED), which failed commercially. (I regard it as positive continuation of good recent releases.) Or the 25 hour live show on Nico Nico(?) few days ago.
Hopefully the weather for Tokorozawa Koen Live will be pleasant. The girls need something positive. Btw I heard it will also feature a BAND PASSPO set. Will it feature the Ground Crew as well?

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #2278 on: September 10, 2016, 04:10:26 AM »
Naomin basically said something like, "If Saitama isn't a success, we might not be able to keep going/get bigger". If they go down to 6, they might have to get their first new members or have puchipa join them?

Even though I have Nico Nama premium, I rarely watch it so I was really annoyed that I needed to pay again to watch the round the clock live stream. I have no idea how Kawaiian TV (which was the other option) works either.

Why not keep it simple like Showroom does? Available all over the world, free to watch everything, spend/waste money if you want to try get noticed by idols.

Live is nice but, these sites need an archive option as well.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2279 on: September 10, 2016, 11:06:02 AM »
I think PASSPO is at the max level they can get with the kind of music they play and the appeal they have, and I don't even think they are in a bad place.

I think they could maintain their current level with less effort, I do think they are putting in too much effort right now, maybe allow the members to do their own thing like acting and whatnot.

--

After listening to that @JAM colab song I realized that it's basically a partly rip-off of TRACKS, but I guess it's probably the same composer.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:44:11 PM by Rezar »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Volume Up