JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Under Water Flower

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 573932 times)

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #2380 on: November 16, 2016, 07:03:56 PM »
I thought that was the backside!

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2381 on: November 17, 2016, 05:02:59 AM »

The 2 boxes at the bottom (they look like boxes), anyone know where to get those? They're not listed on Amazon, CDJ or Tower Records' websites.
These are boxes. I remember having read about it (was it Ameblo?). In the past the box sets were only available through the official Universal store. As they changed label, no idea. It could also be "just" the reward for the Poster Search Event they currently doing.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2382 on: November 20, 2016, 04:47:09 AM »
For those interested, this is where you get them.

http://7net.omni7.jp/general/004101/161111passpo

Each member has two different box sets. I'm guessing they're the same box sets for every member, it's just the content that is different. They apparently include some kind of voucher for an activity with your favorite member. 5800y each... ouch. As big a fan as I am, I'm not sure I'll plunk down the money for this.

Apparently the pre-order period ends in 2-3 days, not sure exactly when.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2383 on: November 20, 2016, 03:38:59 PM »
Maybe I should change oshimen, Morishi is the only member ever to not like my happy birthday tweet :angry:

I actually think she's the only one to ever do so outside the idols that aren't allowed to reply to fans.

(ok I'm kidding I'm not going to)

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2384 on: November 20, 2016, 04:32:13 PM »
She didn't like mine either. I wonder how many happy birthday tweets she received. She has 32k followers so probably quite a few. I wouldn't hold it against her.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2385 on: November 20, 2016, 04:39:48 PM »
Well Aipon did and other more popular idols have, I don't really mind that she didn't like it, it's not like it actually matters but still it's nice when they do.

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #2386 on: November 21, 2016, 07:01:09 AM »
I'm surprised I even got a like from Aipon, but I didn't get a like from Morishi or Mio either for their birthdays. Strangely I did also get a like from Makocchan for her birthday the other day. I mean I don't really care either, it's just interesting to see which idols take the time to do that kind of thing.

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2387 on: November 21, 2016, 04:57:25 PM »
I think aipon faved my tweet during her last birthday last september, but the "best" i ever get on twitter from any passpo member is probably Mako-chan. If you see her twitter page, she doesn't really "Follow" that many other people (only following 241 just now i checked)

So Few years ago when i'm still often post about passpo on my twitter feeds -- i kinda shocked when i checked my notification tab that Makkochan has just followed me. such a rare case xD

Doesnt last long though, in the end she unfollowed me lol. She didnt follow that many people compared to other members back then too (think mainly she only follow some friends and staffs), so i guessed she must have followed me by accident while stalking my tweets.  :lol: kinda weird now when i think about it xD

I even screencapped it back then when she still following me on twitter, but too lazy to dig my old pc now for that screenshot.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2388 on: November 21, 2016, 05:45:10 PM »
I'm surprised I even got a like from Aipon, but I didn't get a like from Morishi or Mio either for their birthdays. Strangely I did also get a like from Makocchan for her birthday the other day. I mean I don't really care either, it's just interesting to see which idols take the time to do that kind of thing.
Yeah got likes from Makocchan and Sako - I think I forgot Mio's birthday!

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2389 on: November 21, 2016, 10:40:51 PM »
I just re-read this entire thread, it was really fun :)

(2 hours well spent, LOL)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2390 on: November 22, 2016, 03:25:57 PM »
Someone is obviously bored...! lol

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2391 on: November 22, 2016, 06:12:18 PM »
lol sometimes when i bored i also often re-read my old blog post too xD Reminding me of many great and funny things.

and also just re-read my own post in this thread a few years back. kinda funny hahaha. (well, most of my post in jp!h-p is in this thread anyway)  :)

*My first post in this thread back then * damnnn 2011... thats 5 years ago already. time flies by so fast
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:17:57 PM by infzer0 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2392 on: November 23, 2016, 01:47:49 PM »
Just noticed the new video already has more views than the previous one, not sure why it failed so badly - maybe fans didn't like the thought of Aipon getting married!!!

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2393 on: November 23, 2016, 03:35:24 PM »
Out of all the new stuff (post beef or chicken), Bachelorette wa owaranai is my favorite song. The video is also really cool and funny. Yeah it is a little strange.

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2394 on: November 23, 2016, 09:26:27 PM »
(For all the new single releases post beef or chicken...)

Music Video wise, I like Mr Wednesday's MV, but for song wise i like "Bachelorette wa owaranai" much better.

The "gimme gimme action" imo is so so only... Miomio being the baby and Nachu being the pet dog is still abit weird for me  :lol: And mostly during the mv is just they sitting on their table instead of dancing and stuffs haha

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2395 on: November 28, 2016, 09:06:33 PM »
Well the new single is selling ok'ish, it didn't enter at a high position but has been in the top 30 for almost a week - positions 17-27-30-26-20-14 so it's actually rising still!

Personally I really like "Love Refrain" this exact style of pop-rock I think they do better than Silent Siren, and I think PASSPO probably has the best "group singing" of any idol group, their voices compliment each other so well.

---

Out of all the new stuff (post beef or chicken), Bachelorette wa owaranai is my favorite song. The video is also really cool and funny. Yeah it is a little strange.
I agree, it's a well composed song.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:08:46 PM by Rezar »

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2396 on: November 29, 2016, 02:25:50 AM »
I'm afraid Chart entry at 17 means under 10K again.  :cry:

Such a big drop since Perfect Sky and Himawari which both sold around 25K. They are not even the best selling Platinum idols anymore.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2397 on: November 29, 2016, 09:17:12 AM »
Well they changed the way the do the numbers, in general they are WAY lower these days.

(The new Band Maid single sold 2420 copies the first week, pretty sure PASSPO will best that).

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2398 on: November 29, 2016, 01:43:19 PM »
I heard about Oricon changing the system but found no english report about the details. Does someone know more?

Was this change already in place for Bachelorette? At least they perform the song quite regularly, so it seems the songs is still favoured by the group.

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #2399 on: November 29, 2016, 02:15:06 PM »
Such a big drop since Perfect Sky and Himawari which both sold around 25K. They are not even the best selling Platinum idols anymore.

eh ? who is the best selling idol groups now in platinum? Palet?

i think passpo sales couldnt be worse than palet...somemore palet would be a 5 member group soon (after riona's graduation announcement). and sanmini (3min) even worse. Only 4 members (although their upcoming new single sounds decent for me).  Not sure about predia though....haha

I remember Chikipa's "Hands up" single losing to palet's "over the rainbow" in the oricon  chart a few months ago tho...but it's still below the 10k sales mark if i remember,and i'm not sure if they can outsell passpo  :)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A-fei - Under Water Flower