JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: Terraria  (Read 15378 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: Terraria
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 07:44:56 PM »

October 1st!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 08:25:40 PM »
What is this space age stuff!

On my solo game, I don't have any good weapons or bonus fun items lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 11:29:50 PM »
Did you guys try the Android version yet? Controls were a little frustrating, but I don't think it can get much better. Could be worth a play, if they spruce it up a bit.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 11:21:09 AM »
I'M SO ADDICTED TO TERRARIA AGAIN LOL. The 'new' world with new areas is so much fun, exploring is so addictive, etc. Especially now that I fought through to get me a thorn chakram (I can't believe I went through jungle with a golden sword! It can be such a pain in the ass even with chakram) and I can kill stuff with relative ease from a distance.

And house building is fun too, even if my will to use All The Different Materials makes it a random mess :lol:

I think Terraria for me has gone from "a fun little game that's worth buying when on discount" to "insanely addictive quality game that is well worth its original price" (10 euros on Steam, if it's 10 USD then that's even a better deal)

Now I only wish we could have a group server together, it'd be fun to explore together, help the newbies get better gear (even if my gear is not that great yet either! lol) and I guess do the bosses as well, but that's actually not as important to me :lol:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2013, 02:20:31 AM »
I'd be down with a JPHIP thang on Terraria!

TBH, really had the most fun playing with other ppl.  On my own... not so much.  I think the game still needs to grow on me.  I've currently gotten back into Minecraft and it's horrible(ly FUN AND ADDICTING).

send help.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »
Here's Stryfe showing his fashion sense as a unicorn

Naw we don't have a server still, just joining Stryfe's game lol.

I gotta say, if you plan on starting up Terraria again and playing with us, I recommend you play solo first for a while cuz shiz... A part of the fun is finding treasures on your own and making your own first crappy armour and stuff... If you joined us right now we'd be showering with you with way too much stuff that makes things easier yeah, but also kind of eats away the desire to go out looking for your own stuff. I'M JUST SAYIN. With that being said, anything that improves jumps is a blessing.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 05:21:23 AM »
Shirenu inspired me to start up again a few days ago! I retired good ol' Davy Crockett and started up a new character, Daniel Boonie. Found a sweet Fox outfit right off the bat so I decided to live like Fantastic Mr. Fox and made a fox hole style home. :3

Only problem is I always suck at building stuff in Terraria and would much rather explore. I will say the living wood wand I found is GREAT for making a giant tree to live in. Now I just need to find the leaf one...

Kimuuu I too started Minecraft again to see the biomes and make a giant map. God help me.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 11:26:24 AM »
Been playing Terraria with Stryfe, here's my current character (with Biome dye, so her hair colour changes; these dyes are so fun omg)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke