JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Under Your Waves

Author Topic: GameCrush Spices Up Online Gaming  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: GameCrush Spices Up Online Gaming
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 05:21:25 AM »
Somehow I think the ratio of male to female gamers in most of the games they list will be more like this:

Krusty: Ooh! Sex Chat! (dials)
Voice: You've reached the Party Line! In a moment, you'll be connected to a hot party, with some of the world's most beautiful women! Now, let's join the party!
Krusty: Hello?
Man 1: Hello?
Man 2: Hello?
Apu: Are there any women here?
Krusty: Hello!?
Apu: Are you a beautiful woman?
Krusty: Do I sound like a beautiful woman?
Apu: This is not as hot a party as I anticipated.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: GameCrush Spices Up Online Gaming
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »
A silly, silly idea that seems to imply that

a) All gamers are men. Any female gamers are rarer than the dodo.
b) If you are a female gamer, then you're only doing it for money and attention from men
c) Male gamers crumble when speaking to a real life woman, so they need to purchase time to spend with them in a social environment they're more comfortable in

What about the gamers themselves though? Is it worth paying for 10 mins with them? Why not see for yourself?

One guy from IGN tested the service with a girl, and while saying she was friendly and polite, he could see on the webcam that her boyfriend was behind her. And for a girl who put "flirty" as her status, she didn't do much flirting at all. In which case, she's doing it all wrong.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Under Your Waves