JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Bad Girl (Bachlogic Remix)

Author Topic: [News] Maeda Atsuko to graduate from AKB48  (Read 51009 times)

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
Re: [News] Maeda Atsuko to graduate from AKB48
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »
Even though I can't understand a bit on what they are saying, tears flowed from my eyes...
Congrats Acchan!

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2012, 02:18:27 PM »
Yeah, the show has ended. IMO, the best thing about it is that Maeda didn't cry a lot during most of the show. Before the show, I already expected that Maeda is going to cry a lot, but my, I'm extremely surprised that she only cried slightly. Another thing that's worth noting, is that from the beginning until the end, I see that Maeda is far more beautiful than ever! (or is it just me who saw this? :lol:) And also, Oshima was the last giving the message to her is a good thing really. It's like Oshima's a specially important person to her.

The 48family legend has graduated!
Goodbye, Maeda! May you achieve your dream and become one of finest actresses in Japan!
It has truly been nice six years and a half. Thank you for everything you did in AKB48!
Congratulations on your graduation and please always do your best in life no matter what happens with that unique, cute smile of yours!
Don't you worry about anything because there are massive number of fans of yours always supporting you in everything you do!
I really look forward to your projects in the future!
Lastly and the most important, be sure to thank Akimoto Yasushi for everything since without him, you're never gonna be like what you are right now.

===

By the way, thanks a lot for the pictures, folks. These are Maeda's finest shots!

:thumbsup

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2012, 02:20:41 PM »
@daigong- Just wondering, how is the foreign fan message coming along?

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »
Okay, honestly, I really didn't expect myself to cry. I just thought things like, "Aw! Oh, no, she's crying! :tantrum: " to certain members.

After the last song played and I realized it was Sakura no Hanabiratachi, I literally felt tears starting to gather in my eyes... :cry: :mon cry: When I tried to sing along, my voice cracked... Ahaha... :mon whimper:

Although I've accepted... this fact, if you know what I mean, I feel empty now. :mon wind: Meh, it'll go away in a few days... :mon emo:

SO! How many of you cried? LOL... :mon huh2:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
Thanks everyone for the caps/photos!  If I may just add 2 choice photos:

Congrats Acchan on your graduation! Thanks so much for the memories!  All the best in your next stage in life!  Wish you every success and good health!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 03:01:59 PM by YKT »

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2012, 03:44:58 PM »

I didn't expect to be so moved by the end of the perf and singing Sakura no Hanabiratachi along with tears in my eyes. Especially at the very end (pic related).

I wasn't here for AKB48's earlier years, but everything about them that I have came to know as a fan was amazing.
Acchan was a big part of the AKB I grew to love.. Now she won't be around the group as much anymore but that doesn't mean I'll forget her. Nor would any of the fans.

Congratulations Acchan! Wish you the best.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2012, 03:48:40 PM »
Here's 20 choice caps from the 200 I took: :nervous

Thanks Acchan for entertaining us for so many years! :oops:

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2012, 04:06:08 PM »
Probably the last group picture featuring Acchan in it.

*credit to original uploader of this pic
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:08:37 AM by RenX »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »

Damn...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2012, 07:18:34 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2012, 09:03:19 PM »
Maeda Atsuko graduates from AKB48 with a smile

On August 27th, Maeda Atsuko (21) appeared at AKB48 Theater in Akihabara, as a member for the final time, and officially graduated from the group.

Maeda joined AKB48 as the 1st generation member when she was 14 years old, and had led the group as its “immovable ace” since then.

At Maeda’s graduation performance, 28 members gathered, and each member made their farewells to Maeda.  Then Maeda said toward the members, “I know we all have been through some tough times over the past 7 years.  There was a time when all of us said nothing but wanted to quit, but the reason why we were able to overcome the hardships, is that we had each other, and pursued one dream all together.”

Then she looked out over the members, and said “Today, I can tell you this with a smile.  Thank you very much for everything up until now.”  She continued, “I love this theater, and love all of you members I danced together on this stage, and people who has supported me, so much.  I’m not sure if it was long or short this past 7 years was, but I can say that it was the best 7 years.  Everybody, thank you very much.  This is from AKB48 team A’s Maeda Atsuko.  Thank you very much.”  with a deep bow.   After that, the members performed the last song “Sakura no Hanabira tachi” together.

In the very end, Maeda stood on the stage alone, and said to the fans, “I’m happy to be able to come back here to you fans on the next day of the Tokyo Dome concert.  This made me realized again that this is AKB48, and that I was able to stay in such a wonderful place.  It was the happiness that was too good for me. I’m really happy that I was able to encounter the members, the staff members, and of course, all of you fans.  Thank you so much everybody.  Thanks to you guys, I was able to graduated without any trouble. I will try my best from here on.  Thank you very much.”  Maeda then gave a deep bow once again, and left the stage with a smile.
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08/maeda-atsuko-graduates-from-akb48-with-a-smile/

Maeda Atsuko makes a surprise appearance on the balcony

As we reported, Maeda Atsuko’s last performance as an AKB48 member at the AKB48 Theater in Akihabara ended not too long ago. However, a numerous amount of fans who weren’t able to get a ticket for the performance have been gathering around the theater since long before the actual performance and were hoping to catch a glimpse of Maeda in public despite the canceled parade.

The police and the theater’s security had a lot of trouble keeping the people away from the street and the entrance, since they excitedly approached every large car that was entering the theater’s proximity with the hope that some of the members – or even Maeda herself – could be inside one of them. The security kept on telling the fans that every member was already inside the theater and that there hasty actions would be futile.

However, 30 minutes after the performance, Maeda really made a surprise appearance at the balcony of the theater with a megaphone and thanked all of them for their support. The now over 500 fans became ecstatic, waved their hands and shouted her name in response. She has only been up there for around two minutes, but the excitement of her fans already reached its climax. Before disappearing again, she called out to them, “Please be safe on your way home!”

Of course the 500 fans didn’t just dissolve after her surprise appearance on the balcony and the security continued to have their hands full urging them to go back home. Many fans simply ignored them and continued to cheer for their idol.
http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08/maeda-atsuko-makes-a-surprise-appearance-on-the-balcony/

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »
I wrote my feelings into the pic:

(i just uploaded to tumblr, before the stage begins...)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2012, 02:26:07 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2012, 04:17:04 AM »
Jijipress

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »

Yesterday!

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2012, 02:19:09 PM »
Not really being a Maeda Atsuka fan myself, I went into watching her graduation anyways. It surprised me how I actually got very sad while watching it. Somehow it all hit me that this was the last time we'd see her as part of AKB48 and that her presence as the Ace wouldn't be there anymore. I went from not caring to almost audibly pleading for her not to leave. I still can't believe she isn't there anymore.

The send-off itself was very beautiful, with the senbatsu members saying goodbye and all. If I had been a fan since the olden days, Sakura no hanabiratachi would have had alot more weight to it and I would have cried like a baby. I almost teared up now and I've known about them for about 6 months.

It all left me with a very depressing mood, but I can understand Maeda and I respect that she made the hard choice to leave the confort and security of being AKB48s most popular member to take a shot at her dream.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2012, 06:31:26 AM »
Browsing quickly through the photos in this thread makes me feel really sad

More so then when I watched it - probably due to the horrible horrible youtube connection I had for the first hour and then trying to watch both the youtube stream and FujiTV simultaneously. I think I was hoping for more sad songs - I haven't had much time to listen to the album, but the ballads are really moving, and Acchan's Sakura no Hanabiratachi in particular never fails to move me.

However, in retrospect, the six special songs:

01. Skirt, Hirari
02. Aitakatta
03. Flying Get
04. Ponytail to Shushu
05. Everyday, Kachuusha
06. Sakura no Hanabiratachi

...look like a celebration, and are all important in AKB, and hence Acchan's history. It was great she got to do a final show with all of Team A followed by a performance like this with senbatsu. Showing both the AKB theatre roots and her importance within the bigger group. I will look forward to re-watching the FujiTV show.

Acchan held a special place within the group which doesn't look likely to be filled. She had this star presence which didn't just make her shine, but the entire group. When she smiled, the whole of AKB48 shined brighter. Acchan's graduation, combined with reaching the "dream of Tokyo Dome" is an era for AKB48. Who knows what the future holds, both for AKB48, and for Maeda Atsuko.

Chihiro

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2012, 01:32:30 PM »
Today's MJ

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:39:16 PM by freakonboard »

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Bad Girl (Bachlogic Remix)