JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Hue

Author Topic: [CHI] Sammi Cheng Sau-Man  (Read 30834 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Sammi Cheng Sau-Man
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 07:52:49 AM »

WELCOME BACK SAMMI!!
and congrats on hitching with Andy Hui, bout fuckin time. They were like the Brangelina of their time.

pimping some make up. GLYCEL? lol apparently I haven't been paying attention: http://www.youtube.com/user/GLYCELHK

郑秀文日前为代言的某化妆品牌拍摄平面广告。镜头前后Samm自然流露出幸福妩媚的神态,缔造由里美到外的迷人气质,改变随时看得见。TUNGSTAR/文并图

wow, dem child bearing hips. Good on On Jai, I didn't mind him - his songs suck but he's a funny actor.

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 09:43:26 PM »
and BAM. she's a best actress nominee at hte HK Film Awards. GOOD LUCK!

This year everyone instead thought Sammi had a chance, citing that she carried the entire film in ROMANCING IN THIN AIR (GO HOI BUT JI LUEN II). The character had more potential, her acting was mature and moved people to tears. It was drastically different from her past silly lady characters; Sammi's main rival was LOVE IN THE BUFF (CHUN GIU YU JI MING)'s Yeung Chin Wa. Sammi said, "Receiving everyone's recognition, I have to thank two mentors, director (Herman) Yau Lai To who brought me into the film industry and my teacher and friend director (Johnnie) To Kei Fung. I hope to win Best Actress with To Kei Fung's movie in order to repay him." However, Kong Yeuk Lam who gained 20 pounds for her character, a weightlifter, was seen as the dark horse. Kong Yeuk Lam did not dare think whether she would be able to defeat her elders and admitted that she did not have much confidence. via hktopten.blogspot.com

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 01:45:58 AM »
NEW MV!!! :hip smile:

Love the intense make up and her beats CANT BE BEAT!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Hue