JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU

Author Topic: [CHI] G.E.M. 鄧紫棋  (Read 70543 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] G.E.M. 鄧紫棋
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2012, 08:41:23 AM »
Of course, she's dropping a new album, fuck that loser JAM! Release 2012-06-28 :inlove:

G.E.M. is back with a new sound and style for her highly anticipated fourth album! Said to be a record of her life, the new album titled Xposed features the chart-topping lead single Someday I'll Fly and the second plug What Have U Done, both with lyrics penned by the singer-songwriter.

The Limited Edition comes with
Exclusive full-color photo album
DVD containing music video & making-of
Multi-purpose accessory chain

G.E.M, on ‘more’ [6 ‘12]

Offline aerokinesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2012, 04:08:29 AM »
You have no idea how much I love her hairstyle...

Offline Pauekn

• Kyuuto no tenshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2012, 09:43:53 AM »
G.E.M.'s latest song :D

It's Airi time, bitches!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2012, 10:44:22 AM »
^ whoops link expired but I'll find it. What did you guys think of it???

Like all Hong Kong people, WE LOVE TO GAMBLE!! G.E.M. at the horse track :yep: yet so damn cute:  7月11日为本季跑马地煞科日。为隆重其事,赛马会邀得“巨肺小天后”G.E.M.邓紫棋载誉重临 Encore多首名曲,以劲歌热唱助兴,誓将现场气氛推到最高点。

GOTTA FIND THE FAN CAM!!

via sina.com :fap

eta:

WWOW!! RAISE ME UP!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2012, 08:52:42 AM »
You have no idea how much I love her hairstyle...

someone should tweet Cassie that photo along with a Montell Jordan YT link :lol: lol no matter how bad ass, shaves her head, still looks so damn adorable.

OH BOY!! :drool: now she's all Janet! or Katy Perry

and the making

G.E.M.'s 2012 New Album "Xposed" is available NOW in CD Stores and iTunes!!! http://itunes.apple.com/hk/album/xposed/id538378040

After her world concert tour last year, G.E.M. is back with a new sound and style for her highly anticipated fourth album! No longer a teenager, the rising Hong Kong pop idol has found much musical inspiration from the recent setbacks and tremendous pressure in her life, and that became the basis of the new album. Again recorded in Los Angeles with a crew of top international musicians, Xposed contains seven Mandarin and three Cantonese new songs, including the chart-topping lead single Someday I'll Fly and the second plug What Have U Done, both penned by the singer-songwriter. - via YesAsia

Release Date:    2012-07-10
Language:   Cantonese, Mandarin

01. WHAT HAVE U DONE (粵語)
02. 下一秒 (我們就要死掉)
03. Someday I'll Fly (粵語)
04. 泡沬
05. 潛意式的殘酷
06. OH BOY
07. After Tonight
08. 失真 (粵語)
09. 奇蹟
10. 不存在的存在

COP DAT SHIT

another instant classic! to be reviewed on selecitve-hearing.com :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2012, 10:14:56 AM »
生日快樂 G.E.M.!!!!!

Hong Kong's brightest singer/songwriter on the Canto POP scene!!

August 16, following after Taiwan, GEM Tang Gem last week to Chengdu expand the promotional tour of her new album "Xposed" Mainland. She felt at the local fans for the warm welcome, and took the opportunity to expel the local snack a real treat.

stuff YO P.I.E.H.O.L.E.!!! :heart:

lol scrubbing water closets

Tune in this weekend for The Communist Show 21 Year G.E.M. SPECIAL!!

Offline Pauekn

• Kyuuto no tenshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »

Link to post: https://www.facebook.com/G.E.M.OfficialPage/posts/426134960755778  :D

... So now you know it. Don't like or share her single so I have a chance to win, damnit! :3
It's Airi time, bitches!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »
TRIPLE U!!! she's checkin jphip as we  speakk....

her new MV!! chillin ballad, LITERALLY! what a stunning scene

and showing off her piano skillz!!!

:rofl: :rofl: so SO FUCKIN CUTE

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2012, 04:34:58 AM »
G.E.M. IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!! fans from all walks of life! no discrimination :yep:

September 16th to bring record "xposed" special edition signature will be held in Hong Kong GEM an appearance on the "what have u done" at the head, sizzling atmosphere during the lucky fans to play the game, quite close to the people.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 08:40:19 AM »
12月8日,香港女歌手邓紫棋(G.E.M.)以朋克look现身北京,为新唱片宣传造势办签唱会,现场演唱《爱你》、《泡沫》等多首自己的歌曲。 :lol: 保羅是一個笑話 偽裝,就像他想掛,兩個面笨蛋。

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:05 AM »
FUCK YEAH!!!!! G.E.M. sayin it like IT IS!! :fap

G.E.M Slaps CRHK's Chik Chak in the Face, Video Clip Bashing Faking Fairness

Earlier G.E.M voiced her dissatisfaction, "the mechanism is unfair, [they're] clearly helping their own people". Apparently this was advance notice that she's not attending tonight's CRHK Chik Chak Music Awards 2012. A few nights ago, she uploaded a 4 minute clip, bashing that an awards ceremony lacks fairness. Although she didn't give a name, but because she added Chik Chak's old videos in her clip, it is clear who she is talking about. Yesterday Wong Cho Lam praised "Amazing GEM, you're brave." Paul Wong supported her: "Faking fairness does not mean their truly overbearing. I'm reposting this!" In the past, Denise Ho left the Chik Chak awards empty-handed, she supported GEM in a neutral manner: "I've been upset before because my song didn't advance to the top 10; I later realized, its nothing more than a game by a single business." She also added what her mentor Anita Mui taught her, "do your own thing with modesty and seriousness is the most important" to encourage GEM.

Pong Nan told GEM to "have a thankful heart" and modesty: "Do you remember they (Chik Chak) gave you the newcomer award in 2008? Remember: Be thankful! Be grateful for all your blessings!" He said earnestly: "And is there is a need for you get so many people involved on something you think its meaningless and shoot such a good quality clip? You say you don't care, but in your heart you actually do care?" Former CRHK DJ (Sin Lei Mui) added: "Hong Kong really isn't right for you." There were nearly a 1,000 fans whom were debating on the website GEM posted her video on. GEM saw the crowd's reaction and still didn't keep her mouth shut, "My position is basically not a discussion on whether its fair or not. The creditability of each award ceremony, we all basically know very well in our hearts. Faking fairness is not truly overbearing, I respect the business decisions, but I cannot accept the professionally packaged business decision."

Earlier GEM's manager (Cheung Dan) bashed CRHK because of issues with her concert's promotions. Yesterday he expressed he does not regret the 'provoking' video clip uploaded online. The Chik Chak footage only appeared for two seconds, which shouldn't be a copyright infringement. He continued: "Actually we don't mind the awards, just dissatisfied with the fake voting system and they're saying their being fair. In fact, it's just voted by a small circle of people. I spoke up because I want everyone to recognize this issue and hope the music industry improves." He said GEM should have won an award, "If we are willing to attend, I believe she'll get the award. I contacted the responsible department before, but they were too busy to follow up!"

CRHK's spokesperson expressed: "The clip didn't say which radio station's music awards she was referring to. I don't know what I'm responding to. Why not just ask GEM to get a better understanding first."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2013, 07:37:45 PM »
G.E.M. X.X.X.  IN CONCERT@@ GET TIX!!

【最強烈的動搖﹒最強頑的掙扎﹒最感動的生還】
清晰的目標是一切的開始,過程中的堅定是一切的關鍵。

X.X.X. Live
G.E.M. 紅館演唱會
日期:2013年4月12至14日
時間:晚上八時
地點:香港紅磡體育館
票價:$1280VIP/ $580/ $380/ $280
http://geteverybodymoving.com/xxxlive/

信用卡預售將於1月21日(下星期一)開始。
http://www.aegpromotion.com/GEM2013

LOL WHOA X.X.X. Live的優先訂票,還有24小時就要開始了!More eXciting, more to eXpect, more to be Xposed!X.X.X. I dunno about her sexing it UP - she's still too cute face - but still, DAMN!!!!

GEM Wins big time at some awards!! TVB Solid Gold

recent magazines too:

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »
G.E.M. WINS S'MORE

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2013, 03:11:37 AM »
New single that come out last month. Just found out about it now  XD

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2016, 03:19:46 AM »
^ And I found about it 3 years later :lol:

GREAT! She got rid of the shaved Cassie look. smoooooth piano sesh! :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU