JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream

Author Topic: [CHI] Miriam Yeung Cheen Wah  (Read 20604 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Miriam Yeung Cheen Wah
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 06:52:45 AM »
Miriam Yeung admits getting permission to bully Chrissie Chau

Miriam Yeung's recent new film (Perfect Wedding) with Raymond Lam made her feel that Raymond has matured a lot. She has not been collaborating with Raymond for a very long time. Regarding the rumour saying that she and Chrissie Chau not getting along well, she frankly said that she's not very close with her, and said, "I got official permission to bully her!"

When talking about her collaboration with Raymond once again, Miriam highly praised Raymond saying that he has matured a lot. She also expressed that she and her husband Ding Zi Gao have known Raymond for many years, so their intimate scenes in the film this time did not make them feel embarrassed. Earlier she was also said to have not gotten along well with Chrissie, Miriam explained that this is just a promotional tactic and this was not the real fact, "I am not very close with her, but she is also a Teochew, she has very cool character, very smart! This time she plays the role of my staff, so I have got permission to bully her!"

Miriam also laughed and said that her spinster image has always been remembered. She also frankly said that she also had times when her mood was down, "If the crews do something wrong, I would surely tell them on the spot, won't bear with it, when my mood is bad my face will turn black too."

In the film Miriam played a "leftover woman", Miriam said, "I really don't understand, women don't get married after 30, it's like they have to be drowned." She also said that she was brought up in a "deformed" environment, "Teochew people prioritize male over females, I also study in a girl's school, that's why when I was young I told myself to be smarter than the guys, I always wanted to be competitive, that's why before I joined the entertainment industry I have never dated!" Speaking about love, Miriam expressed that she missed many fate. Throughout the journey, she did win and lose. About having a good husband, even she felt very lucky herself.

After walking through more than 10 years journey of an artist, Miriam finally could be herself, she said, "Actually in order to keep my own principles, it really takes alot, it's not easy!" Miriam who once had the "brave" word carved on her heart, she finally managed to succeed!

Source: oriental daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 02:16:06 AM »
CONGRATS CHEEN WAH!

Miriam Yeung Wins Her First 'Best Actress' Award

Miriam Yeung is finally the "Best Actress."

The 17th Hong Kong Film Critics Society Awards was held yesterday. Cantopop singer Miriam Yeung won her first "Best Actress" award at the ceremony with movie "Perfect Wedding."

Receiving the award from well-known director Johnnie To, Yeung got emotional and dropped tears. She expressed she didn't know much about movies back then, but started to learn a lot gradually. Started off her career as a singer, she is thankful her role as an actress is finally recognized.

"Besides actors' efforts, it's also important to give chances to us. Thank you everyone for giving me a chance to improve. Film critics acknowledged my role as an actress, and that is something I've always wanted it to happen these years."

Yeung is another successful singer-turned-actress in 2000s. She started her movie career in 1998 and a lot of her movies did well in the box office. She has been nominated "Best Actress" in the Golden Horse Awards and currently in a race to win "Best Actress" of this year's Hong Kong Film Awards, which will be held on April 17.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: Kay's Entertainment

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 01:59:54 AM »
Miriam Yeung has Lunar New Year fun at the expense of Shawn Yue

The Miriam Yeung Chin Wa and Shawn Yue Man Lok starred new film LOVE IN THE BUFF (CHUN GIU YU JI MING) has already been scheduled for a March release. They earlier shot a Lunar New Year special and even wrote Spring banners for the holiday. Last year Lok Jai wrote "hundred shot hundred hit" to wish for Chin Wa's pregnancy in advance. This year Chin Wa who confirmed the pregnancy said that she had to return the favor with "Married With Child" for Lok Jai, but Lok Jai heard about this "gift" and got a headache right away. Then Lok Jai wrote "300 million box office" to wish for their new film to be a big hit. Chin Wa still did not yield and planned to return her fortune. Lok Jai immediately touched Chin Wa's belly and said, "Don't be like Mommy, she's bad!" Finally Chin Wa wrote "Spring Wind Fulfills Wishes" and said to Lok Jai, "Spring Wind Fulfills Wishes means whatever you want you get, which is the most important to men!"

Source: Takungpao, Singtao
Translated by: hktopten

epic fancam! covering Sammi

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 03:18:39 AM »
WAHHA Miriam lookin like a cat babe! :hip smile:

What haven't have I done that I haven't done in my 20 years in da business? Dress like a whore! YES!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - I`m Gonna Scream