JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: [CHI] Kelly Chen Wai Lam 陳慧琳  (Read 36981 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Kelly Chen Wai Lam
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 12:46:21 AM »
SHOCKING!! Kelly with a leg tat:

Hong Kong singer Kelly Chen recently filmed the music video for her upcoming album, "Wei Guang," literally "Twilight."

Donning the latest collection from Chanel, the diva appeared as a singer in a band in the video. She also wore a new tattoo sticker, which has not yet gone on sale in Hong Kong.

"I think this will be popular this year. It's convenient and stylish," said the mom of a six-month-old.

Chen's new album is scheduled for release in March.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »
love it when KELLY is back pimping!! and holy shit 2 pages.  :shocked

Kelly Chen: A "Romantic Goddess" has descended from heaven

Kelly Chen was doing a commercial for "Earnest Borel", an internationally renowned Swiss watch brand the other day. With the help from Hai Chung Man, a famous art director, a "Romantic Goddess" was created. Under the direction of Hai, Kelly showed her elegant side. When she walked down the stairs, it looked as if a Goddess has descended from heaven, romantic and sophisticated. The theme of the commercial is about "Romance". Since Kelly had 16 years of romance, and her love remains fresh and long lasting, the concept of this commercial suited her best.

To celebrate Kelly who has become the family member of the brand, the company plans to hold a press conference in Shanghai in March. The company executives will all attend the event to welcome Kelly to launch the starting of a romantic journey.

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

SO SEXY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 04:42:50 AM »
OHNOES!! Kelly is gonna raise her son to be just like her brother!!  :lol:

Kelly Chen has given wearing perfume for her son

Kelly Chen appeared as guest in "Twinkle Stars" for ATV the other day. She was telling host Jerry Lamb about her fun with Chace, aka " little prawn dumpling"(蝦餃仔).

Kelly said she has always used perfume, but since Chace was born, she has stopped wearing it. This is because she is concerned about Chace's health. No only has she stopped using perfume, her friends and relatives are banned as well. When she goes abroad, she takes with her the same brand hair and body wash that Chace uses. She said because she misses him so much that by smelling the body and hair wash, she can smell of her son for comfort.

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 11:30:59 AM »
whoa! finally her new album hustled :P

Kelly Chen Chasing Dreams
Release Date:   2010-03-16
Language:   Mandarin

Hong Kong pop diva Kelly Chen gave birth to her son Chace last summer, and now in March 2010 she's expecting another child - her anticipated comeback album Chasing Dreams. It's been almost five years since her last Mandarin album Eternal Sunshine, and this time, Kelly's longtime collaborator Mark Lui and famous Taiwan producer Paula Ma are on board to guide the production. The new album puts together 10 new Mandarin numbers with which the chic mom fills listeners with love, hope, and happiness. The title track "A Glimmer of Light" is a rock ballad with a positive message that encourages deprived children not to give up hope. Other highlights include the Hong Kong Disneyland CM song "Happiness Express", the rock-flavored "You Make Me Understand", and the Alan Tam duet "Look Love".

01. 你讓我懂 (國)
02. 愛情天使的一面 (國)
03. 快樂移動(國)
04. 微光 (國)
05. 愛的學校 (國)
06. 永遠的褔氣 (國)
07. 雨天(國)
08. 現在進行式(國)
09. 幸福的快車(國) (香港迪士尼樂園虎年新春廣告主題曲)
10. 望愛 (陳慧琳 + 譚詠麟) (國)

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/BXCBCAUHK5

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Kelly Chen Wai Lam 陳慧琳
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »
Kelly Chen truly feels the great power of mother love

This is the first year Kelly Chen is celebrating Mother's Day with her "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" Chace Lau (her son). She said: "He doesn't know anything yet, so there isn't any special celebration. I do hope he can learn how to say "mommy" soon." She also laughed and said that the 10 month old "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" already knows how to crawl: "He can crawl really fast, he remembers that I am the person who feeds him. When he sees me, he knows its time to eat." After becoming a mother, Kelly truly felt the great power of maternal love. She said: "I will do what my mother taught me, do my best in everything that I do with rules and willpower. I will teach this to my son as well, hoping he can put all the effort he can into whatever he does."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnagnel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 08:00:44 AM »
why so fly Kelly?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 10:43:54 AM »
Kelly Chen Quits Eating Sour Food, Wants to Have a Daughter

Kelly Chen wore Marc by Mar Jacob's white lace dress and Jonofui black boots to attend to a LG product event. As for she's been planning to give birth to a daughter, she expressed: "Not yet, I want to get pregnant with one soon." Now she is eating less sour food and that might help getting pregnant with a daughter. She said: "Boys like to eat meat. No need to rely on husband for food, just relying on myself."

Kelly said her son "Shrimp Dumpling" is going to playgroup now. But he needs to sleep twice a day and sometimes misses playgroup because of that. She said happily: "My son sticks with me more than he does with my husband. Haha! What medicine did I give him? Even my husband is jealous!"

In addition, talked about younger brother appeared in a nightclub and played with girls, Kelly said she is not surprised and believes her brother knows what he is doing.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: KAY@kays-entertainment

Pimping LG

KT is ripping his Kelly poster down as we speak XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2010, 04:22:27 AM »
pimping jewelry company I believe...

:inlove:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2010, 12:49:05 AM »
there ain't nuttin she won't sell out to!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 01:56:16 AM »
For Kelly Chen Lunar New Year is a big deal at home

Raymond Wong Pak Ming, Louis Koo Tin Lok and Kelly Chen Wai Lam appeared on Cable Entertainment News Lunar New Year program and had a Lunar New Year meal with the anchors. Goo Jai even pan fried New Year cakes and turnip cakes. At first he was a little clumsy, burning a few pieces because he had the heat on too high. Later Kelly gave him some advice and he got more and more familiar.

Speaking of their Lunar New Year family traditions, Goo Jai said that his family was very traditional. On the Lunar New Year's Eve they had to worship and bathe with pummelo leaves, on the Lunar New Year he had to say New Year greetings to his parents. On the Lunar 2nd they would have the first meal of the year and pick a lucky time for worship. The schedule was tighter than a production's. He continued, "Every year during the Lunar New Year visits, my relatives' children would play with me. If I made a wuxia film that year I was done for, everyone would treat me like I really knew kung fu, grab me and hit me." Kelly revealed that Shrimp Dumpling Kid already knew how to make the New Year greeting gesture but not how to say "Gung Hei Fat Choi" yet. She said it was almost time to teach him. Kelly also said that she would cut Shrimp Dumpling Kid's hair, but she was reluctant to cut it too short because long hair matched the shape of his face. For the child to sit still for the hair cut, Kelly had to use cartoons, books and even the vacuum cleaner because he did not like to see hair. Thus every time she cut his hair she would take two days.

Source: Takungpao
Translated by: hktopten

chow down!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 01:53:57 AM »
Man I miss Kelly Chen in movies. Here she is in 八星抱喜 All's Well, Ends Well 2012 acting all sexy but shit, she got dat comedy chops!

playing a celeb photog taking some idiot construction worker (Louis Koo) as her exhibit subject and flirts with him to bring out the best in him, and WHADDYA know they fall in love. so simple lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 08:28:57 AM »

Kelly <333 Kelly as "fashion health" shooting a new photo of the cover and inside pages. Dressed in a red dress Kelly graceful and noble and elegant, with infants, maternal overflowing.

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! git yo mooncakes fuuuuuckk mmmmm

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 08:03:20 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 09:00:58 AM »
^ cop dat SO HOT MV DOWNLOAD

First Cantonese album in a long time!!!!

Reflection - 陳慧琳

release:2013/2/7

TrackList:
1. It’s All About Timing
2. So Hot
3. 鐵漢柔情
4. 後樂園
5. 斷 ∙捨 ∙離
6. 點心
7. 月球上的約會
8. 鑽石會籍
9. 皮外傷
10. 淚流不止
Bonus Track
11. 七色夢想(動畫片《蛙蛙魔法學校》主題曲) *

DOWNLOAD

Kelly new MV! 陈慧琳将于2月7日推出新专辑《Reflection》,近日为专辑忙于宣传的她为第二主打歌《皮外伤》拍摄mv,更亲自设计钟无艳妆。TUNGSTAR/文并图 陈慧琳《皮外伤》MV

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! message from Kelly:

she was at the big new years thing in China

and reminder she gonna be LIVE IN CONCERT!!! for MOOV Live 2013 陳慧琳詳情:http://bit.ly/Wy8Ep4

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2013, 02:41:37 AM »
kelly YOTS!!

at Metro Broadcast Event 2/15 with Nancy Sit Gai Yin and friends

SHINY AS FUCK!

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 08:51:30 PM »

Miss You Much Leslie concert two nights ago took place at the Hong Kong Coliseum. Stars saluted Cheung Kwok Wing and performed his classic songs. Daffy Tong Hok Tak also supported the event in a low key manner. How did he thought? Gor Gor's good friend So Sze Wong yesterday wrote online, "Mr. Tong said in compliment, 'The fans are the best'!" Seemingly the passion of Gor Gor fans touched Tong Tong.
 Posted by hktopten

Kelly singing the fast songs of Leslie!!

awww Kelly Chen puts in a good effort in her Gor Gor fast song medley, but So Sze Wong thinks her dancing is too robotic

ain't the first time she dropped a cover or two

WHOA!!

eta:

AND acting!

Kelly Chen Wai Lam remembered receiving the Best Female Singer award from Gor Gor. He even taught her how to act personally. Her eyes were all red as she said, "Back then when I made AND I HATE YOU SO (SIU CHUN CHUN), Yee Chung Man asked Gor Gor to teach me acting. I never expected him to agree right away. I remember in one scene (Aaron) Kwok Fu Sing and I had curry. At the time I went to Gor Gor's home for the first time, I was very nervous. His home was very pretty, in addition he already finished reading the script long ago and even came up with several different performance methods for me."
Posted by hktopten

:shock: WHAT he was in that movie too with em? 小亲亲 scene:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:53:43 PM by Assman »

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2013, 11:13:05 PM »
Kelly Giant Checks from Ecco!!

new interview!

she saying Alex Fung produced - concept is GLASS. she hasn't done an album in four years, a reflection of her life - OH fans will know what she is about. "So Hot" is so groovy. Fergus produced, she was kinda nervous when recording - she isn't used to this "groovy" beat - he introduced her to new kinda vocal treatments - like this beat loudly! this beat quieter - the groove is important. Fergus taught her a lot. She recorded the album she was practicing at home, and her kids would be like "SO HOT" what does it mean?? and the kids really liked the fast songs and if they had the talent of course she would encourage them to the industry.

WELL.

that doesn't explain why [noembed]her bro became a singer too XD[/noembed]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2013, 03:12:27 AM »
SHE BACK .... in her regular mooncake spokeswoman role:

cute http://www.maxims.com.hk/mooncake/chi/tvc2.html LICK THE CORE

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2016, 10:15:41 AM »
mooncake season is just around da corner!!!

I wonder what kinda CMs they have in store...the site is down! Come on MAXIMS!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve