JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss

Author Topic: (Artist) Yamaguchi Momoe  (Read 32200 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) Yamaguchi Momoe
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 06:25:16 PM »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42:48 AM »
Someone uploaded audio of a radio show to youtube and it includes an unreleased track!

Radio show: "Super Live Company", 1978.03.xx
with Yamaguchi Momoe & Ooishi Gorou & guest: Alice

[noembed]Part 1 : talk / Yamaguchi Momoe - Higan Hana

Part 2 : talk / Alice - Fuyu no Arashi

Part 3: Momoe introduction / Alice - Namida no Chikai

Part 4: talk / Yamaguchi Momoe - Toori Sugita Kaze / talk
(Lyrics: Yamaguchi Momoe, music: Tanimura Shinji, first time the song is performed and not available on any album as far as I'm aware.)
[/noembed]

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 05:12:32 AM »
random post:
i love this song.. but i loved it more when i saw this

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
Momoeeee~

:bow:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2010, 01:20:44 AM »
Someone posted some rare clips on youtube...

Masako, Junko, Momoe - Kiiroi Sakuranbo (1975.09.xx)

Masako, Junko, Momoe - Hatsukoi Jidai (Star Tanjou 1975.08.xx)

And I just saw someone posted the Momoe Masako Junko Budokan show "San nin Musume, Namida no Sotsugyou" from 1977.03.27.
If anyone's familiar with the 72min version, this is a 50min version and it's a different edit with some different songs that aren't in the other version.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 08:56:00 PM »
Awww thank you so much for those vids !

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2010, 09:20:41 PM »
Momoe san was incredible. Often very serious, somewhat gangly when she first appeared on stage..... but in the eight or so years that she was active, she became a big star as a singer and actress. She was only 21 years old when she retired, and she never has returned to the stage. Her husband, Tomokazu Miura, is still active today, with character, rather than leading roles.Thanks to all who posted here.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 06:47:47 PM »
I just made this video...

Yamaguchi Momoe - Kaiten Mokuba (Reconstructed)
(Star Tanjou! 1972.12.31)

I suppose you could call it her audition video.  The video no longer exists in the TV archives, all they have is an audio tape.  Occasionally documentaries play a clip of the tape, usually with a voiceover spoiling what little they play.  Ages ago I edited together the longest possible version from all the scraps, and more recently I've been thinking about making a video for it, so I finally got round to doing it last night.  The first 27 seconds are from an earlier clip from 1972.10.15, and some of the photos are from a later performance (the 5 colour shots starting from 0:48) because there weren't enough photos from the actual performance.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:16:06 PM by ~Dan~ »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2010, 01:42:26 AM »
Some more recent(ish) images of her.  These are from 2004.

For the 30th anniversary of her retirement this month I was hoping she'd break the silence, at least an interview or a press conference or something, but there's been nothing.  If she doesn't appear at this years Kouhaku then it's safe to say she'll never be making any more appearances : the anniversary is a perfect time to do it, if she doesn't do it now she never will.  Even if she doesn't appear, I'm guessing Kouhaku will do a little tribute piece to her as they usually do one for someone each year.  I don't even think there's been anything that great on TV about her for the anniversary.  There were two half hour shows on NHK that apart from the 1 minute of something I'd never seen before just showed a load of well known clips, all short, no full songs apart from one or two.

Some more things I found on youtube.

Playback part 2 from Koukaku 1978.12.31 but what makes this one special is it starts with 20 seconds of backstage footage.

And I found audio of her solo version of Hatsukoi Jidai.  It was released in 1976 on a Best of album.  I'd never heard the solo version until today.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 02:24:08 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2010, 04:52:49 AM »
Utterly fascinating images, however underhanded they may be.

I say Momoe chooses to remain Mrs. Miura and stay hidden.  It might be a factor in the success of her showbiz marriage -- how many of those actually work out for life?

Offline poppadoms

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 09:27:12 PM »
Does anyone know what that song is that Momoe, Masako and Junko sing near the end, in white dresses but before their cover of Bridge of Troubled Water. A list of all the songs they sing in the program would be even better.

It's at the beginning of the 4th video.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2010, 05:19:19 AM »
Does anyone know what that song is that Momoe, Masako and Junko sing near the end, in white dresses but before their cover of Bridge of Troubled Water. A list of all the songs they sing in the program would be even better.

It's at the beginning of the 4th video.

Here's a list I made some time ago.  If anyone knows the titles of the 2 Masako & 2 Junko songs in part 3 that'd be great.

「昌子・淳子・百恵 涙の卒業式 出発」 / "Masako Junko Momoe, Namida no Sotsugyoushiki Shuppatsu"

1977.3.27 日本武道館 公演 / Nihon Budoukan, 1977.03.27     

山口百恵・森昌子・桜田淳子 / Yamaguchi Momoe, Mori Masako, Sakurada Junko

[PART 1]
Intro
せんせい / Sensei (Masako)
Tenshi mo Yume Miru (Junko)
Toshigoro (Momoe)
Watashi no Aoi Tori (Junko)
おかあさん / Okaasan (Masako)
Hitonatsu no Keiken (Momoe)
[posing for photos / press conference]
初恋時代 / Hatsukoi Jidai

[PART 2]
[rehearsal footage]
PROUD MARY (Elvis cover) (Momoe)
この胸のときめきを / Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo (You Don't Have To Say You Love Me) (Momoe)
Love (John Lennon cover) (Junko)
Last Time I Saw Him (Diana Ross Cover) (Junko)
祇園小唄 / Gion Kouta (Masako)

[PART 3]
涙の連絡船 / Namida no Renrakusen (Masako)
[talking to people queueing for concert]
? (Junko)
Junko is given flowers
talk (Konobera(?) Akira & Junko)
? (Junko)
Yokosuka Story (Momoe)
Momoe is given flowers by Miura Tomokaze
talk (Miura Tomokaze & Momoe)
Yumesaki Annainin (Momoe)
? (Masako)
Masako is given flowers by her younger brother
talk (Masako & brother)
? (Masako)

[PART 4]
dancing to Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
Seishun Jidai
明日に架かる橋 / Ashita ni Kakeru Hashi (Bridge Over Troubled Water)
Hotaru no Hikari (Auld Lang Syne)

Offline poppadoms

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »
Here's a video of Utaitsugarete Yuku Utanoyouni. Is the other girl at the beginning of the video Junko Sakurada? Also, what remix is this? It sounds 90s-ish.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
If you're in doubt what do get the big Momoe fan in your house, these would make great gifts, 8) be willing to take them off your hands if that special person already has them. :thumbsup

6 CD set!  :)

Along with this 5 DVD set! :oops:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:26 AM »
I found an interview with her husband from 2005, published on their Silver wedding anniversary, from a Chinese news site.  Page no longer exists but got it from archive.org.

They've led a very happy marriage which seems rare in the showbiz world.  There's some interesting bits, like her husband saved a bottle of wine for 25 years to celebrate their anniversary (at least I think that's what the translation means XD), and that her and her husband sing Karaoke at home!  OMG!  I'm so jealous of their neighbours right now! :P

Translation is by Google Translate, so it's not great but you can understand most of it.

人間的愛情童話:山口百惠三浦友和的銀婚紀念
Shared love fairy tale: Yamaguchi Momoe Miura friends and the silver anniversary

Posted by:may531   Published:2005-11-29 12:51:39

1980年,山口百惠在日本武道館舞台上放下麥克風,宣布引退,下嫁三浦友和。今年11月19日,這對銀幕金童玉女迎來了他們的銀婚紀念日。近日,三浦友和在接受日本媒体采訪時,披露了他們婚姻幸福的秘訣。
In 1980, Yamaguchi Momoe in Nippon Budokan arena down the microphone and announced to retire, marry and Friends Miura. November 19 this year, and this screen golden couple welcomed their silver wedding anniversary. Recently, Miura friends and in an interview with Japanese media, the disclosure of the secret of their happy marriage.

山口百惠今年46歲,已經是兩個孩子的母親,而三浦友和仍然活躍在演藝圈中。在目前正在日本上映的電影《Always三丁目的夕陽》中,三浦友和扮演儿科醫生宅間史郎。
Yamaguchi Momoe, 46, already a mother of two, and Miura friends and still active in the entertainment circle. In the Japanese movie is being "Always Sanchome sunset", the Miura friends and play inter-house pediatrician Shiro.

“她讓人感覺很舒服。我們在一起生活了25年,從來沒吵架。”三浦友和說,“婚姻圓滿的秘訣就是不吵架。”記者問他怎樣避免吵架,他笑著說:“只是因為討厭吵架。”
"She feels very comfortable. We lived together for 25 years, never fight. " Miura friend and said, "The secret of successful marriage is not to quarrel. " a reporter asked him how to avoid the fight, he smiled and said: "Just because Hate to fight. "

人不吵架的習慣是從結婚起就養成的。“開始的時候根本顧不上吵架,這都是拜你們媒体所賜,我們大部分精力都放在怎么和媒体斗智斗勇上了。你看在那些發生戰爭的國家,夫婦都不怎么吵架,這是一個道理。”
People do not fight the habit is starting to develop in the marriage. "At first not attend to quarrel, this is thanks to the media is giving you, how most of our focus to match wits with the media. You see in those countries at war, not how the couple quarrel, This is a truth. "

三浦友和說,婚后的十几年中,他和妻子經常被偷拍,開車外出都有人尾隨。“當然,如果夫妻兩人的想法不同的話也不會這么順利。我們倆思考的波長比較吻合。但也不是說夫婦吵架是不對的。”
Miura friends and say, ten years after marriage, he and his wife are often photographed, there are people who go trailing car. "Of course, if the idea of husband and wife would not be so different if successful. wavelengths think we both agree. It does not mean couples quarrel is not right. "

如今,三浦友和的大儿子是大學三年級的學生,小儿子今年也考上大學,离開父母生活。
Today, the eldest son of Miura friends and third-year university students, the younger son go to college this year, leaving their parents life.

兩個孩子和媽媽在一起的時間比我多,現在孩子們离開家,百惠很寂寞,周末小儿子從學校回到家,她都特別開心。”關于孩子們將來的道路,夫妻倆不做任何干涉。“我們倆都是做自己喜歡的工作,孩子們也是這樣,喜歡做什么就做什么吧。”
Mother with two children and more time than I, and now the children leave home, Momoe very lonely weekend son came home from school, she is very happy. "On the road the children in the future, the couple without any interference. " We are both doing their favorite work, the children, too, like what to do it. "

“演員這個職業對我來說是充滿魅力的。如果孩子們將來也選擇這一行,我當然高興,可是他倆完全沒有這個意思。”
"Actors in this profession is full of charm for me. If children will also choose this line, I am of course happy now, but they did not mean. "

“回首這25年,健康還是最重要,幸好孩子們也都很健康。”1984年,山口百惠生下長子,第二年再生一子。“兩個孩子都長成好青年了,倒不是說我們的教育方法有多好,只是百惠和我都很盡力。我認為教育孩子不在于說教而在于言傳身教。”
"Looking back 25 years, is still the most important health Fortunately, the kids are very healthy. " In 1984, Yamaguchi Momoe gave birth to the eldest son of the second year, renewable one son. "Two young children grow into good, and not to say how good our education methods, but Momoe and I both do. I think the child is not preaching but in words and deeds. "

三浦友和很注重生活情趣。“我們一家四口經常去箱根的溫泉旅行,現在孩子們都長大了,我和百惠計划去歐洲旅游。另外,我們還經常唱卡拉OK,不是出去唱,是在家唱。”
Miura friends and a very focused interest in life. "We are a family of four traveling frequently to the Hakone hot springs, and now the kids are grown up, I Momoe plans to travel around Europe. In addition, we often sing karaoke OK, not to sing out, sing at home. "

三浦友和說,百惠很喜歡做家務,尤其喜歡做菜。“我在家的話,每晚我們都會喝上几杯,主要是喝葡萄酒和清酒,一般一次兩人能喝一瓶葡萄酒。”在他看來,他們婚姻生活也沒有什么特別之處。“對我來說,結婚24年、25年、26年,都是一樣的。”
Miura friends and said that Momoe is like doing housework, I particularly enjoy cooking. "I'm at home, then we will have a few pints every night, mainly to drink wine and sake, the general time they drink a bottle of wine. " In his view, their marriage life is nothing special. "For me, married 24 years, 25 years, 26 years, is the same. "

說是這么說,但三浦友和還是為銀婚紀念日准備了一瓶25年的葡萄酒。記者問,如果有來世,他還不會選擇山口百惠。他很爽快地回答:“當然會!”
Having said that, but friends and Miura was prepared for the silver wedding anniversary a bottle of wine for 25 years. Asked if the afterlife, he will not choose Yamaguchi Momoe. He readily replied: "Of course I will! "

不管你變成什么樣,只愿你快樂一生。也許人間的愛情童話便是這樣吧……
No matter what you become, only wish you happy life. Perhaps the world is such a fairy tale love it ... ...

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »
^
... :O

Awesome find ! :thumbup

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »
Just got this movie today, fairly rare, think it was her second to last movie she made before she retired, also stars her future husband, haven't watched it yet but looking forward to it. :)

Offline poppadoms

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 11:22:48 PM »
Is that a birthmark on her left arm near the shoulder? It looks like it sticks out rather than lie flat.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Yoru no Hit Studio DVD set
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2011, 01:09:37 AM »
My friend got the Momoe "Yoru no Hit Studio" box set.  VERY attractive stuff here!

Offline poppadoms

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 01:06:57 PM »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss