JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You

Author Topic: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 8 26/3/12  (Read 10979 times)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 4 11/3/12
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 09:39:38 PM »
Lol I voted and the school seems a bit  like oldershaw ;)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 10:08:49 PM »
lol yer adam excpet from the fights every second lolz

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »
Lol I won't be to sure not wiv the year 8's anyway

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
chapter 5

When i was younger my mother use to read the bible to me so that i would fall asleep she was very religous i however am not the only time i really say anything out of the bible is when im fighting telling my victums some of God's quotes.Even i dont get why i do it.

I walked in darkness of the street avoiding the looks and the glares making sure i get my baby boy back home safe to my dead beat of a father who is letting me stay with him.I dont really trust him because somehow he got vodcak mixed up with medichen and got my baby drunk i swear i would kill him if i didnt know any better.I stood infront of my home struggling to get my baby out of his stroller when a hand appared and helped me.

I picked my baby boy up then a kind smile came before me."Thanks."This girl was amazing she looked like she stepped out of a anime all her facial feautres sketched perfectly with no mistakes hair the perfect length and style her eyes undiscrable i am wondering if this perfect specimen before has a perfect heart.Looking her up and down i seen a dark blue sailour school uniform with a red bow her style added with a hooded jacket (Hood up) and boots.

"No promblem now if you will excuse me."The girl left me as a watched her hop scotch away the door opened and my father took in the stroller and pulled me inside i was mesmirazed by that girl i just seen.

The next morning i woke up early to her my son crying i used my quick speed to get to him before my dad did.I shook him back to sleep knowing that i should get changed as today was the first day i would go to school i was always home schooled before my mother died so this was my first day of school ever.Getting changed i noticed that this was the same uniform that girl was wearing i really am looking foward to this now i get to see her again.I took my son to the daycare before going to school.

"Name?"

"Kashiwagi Yuki."

"Childs name?"

"Kashiwagi Mir."

"Thankyou we will look after your child bye."

I left Mir in there hands there safer than my fathers anyway.I walked into the school and what do you know the first person i see is the girl that helped me last night.She walked towards me no smile on her face this time her eyes cold this wasnt like that girl at all.Suddenly a girl barged into me pushing me on to her.She grabbed hold of me to stop us falling to the ground and i ripped away from her slightly embarrased."Hey watch where your standing!"The other girl shouted and then kept walking."Im Nezumi and you will get use to her she is Shibuya ignore her for now as for me dont talk dont listen just leave me alone."

I coudnt believe someone could say them things to me even though i have just met them.Nezumi just left me there standing in shock.

(Nezumi pov)

I put my head phones in listening to Lindsey stirling my favourite violinits i put on my CG attutide and walked the halls seeing the girl i helped last night i had no way to avoid her i stopped infront of her amazed by her beauty when that idiot Shibuya knocked her into me.Shibuya shouted "Hey watch where your standing!" to us then the girl pushed herself off of me then i introdcuced myself."Im Nezumi and you will get use to her she is Shibuya ignore her for now as for me dont talk dont listen just leave me alone."The words came out my mouth and i left her standing in the corridor i had better things to do like visit Yabkune after all i was going to be the top of this school that is when Yabkune's gone.

end of chapter

thanks for reading please commet if your wondering where is blacks cross why doesnt she have her nickname yet its coz someone will give her the cross and someone else the nickname.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 5 13/3/12
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »
Mhm, I wonder who they will be.. Anyway, I like their first meeting  :wub: Sadly, their second one is ruined by Shibuya  :smhid
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 09:04:11 PM »
Dubstep Violin- Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize

for those who dont know lindsey stirling this is wht mayu was listening to

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
Loved the way it started very smart keep it up  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 11:17:29 AM »
Poor Black, she can't count on her father.
Yay Black/Nezumi!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 12:28:32 AM »
chapter 6

The four girls where in there usal spot on the roof in complete silence that was acussinaly intruppted by the laughter of the crazied girl.Rumors have been spreading around the school about the new girl people where saying that she had incredable speed an spoke bible quotes when fighting and finishing off her victums.Not knowing wheater if this is true or not the girls wanted to try this out so Shibuya was choosen to try the girl out.

Gekikara felt a horriable feeling in her stomach she wanted to try the new girl out she didnt want Shibuya as they had grown close since Shibuya had tranferred there.In her mind she noted that she should watch the little fight to make sure if Shibuya was okay and see if the new girl had skill.

Yuko coudnt stop thinking however about her encounter with a strange girl with glasses who told her that she will be looking after Yuko from now on Yuko felt like she coudnt do nothing for her self that day.

As for Torigoya she felt a bit sick dew to the fact that she had to visit one of her clients home's and he wanted her to be a bad girl which made her want to throw up as he was very very ugly.

Sado was thinking about something that she heard getting worried if it was true and if the the outcome would be okay for them.
Shibuya was just doing her nails when she became awear that someone else was there over than them obviously none of the others noticed she turned around looking for the intrudder finally seeing her Shibuya left the 3 girls walking after the other one.She grabbed the other girls wrist making it red turning her around to face her realising that it was Nezumi.

"Why where you watching us?"

"I wasnt."

"Nezumi answer me propaly."

"I am now if you would let me go i have some buissnes."

"What type."

"Type that doesnt concern you after all you are an idiot."

Those words made Shibuya angry at Nezumi but before she could say anything else Nezumi tugged herself away hearing a small slam against the floor she looked down to see a cross necklace lieing on the floor then quickly being picked up and getting put in Nezumi's pocket then she rushed off.

Shibuya coudnt run after the girl she had more important things like having to get prepared for her fight.

end of chapter

thanks for reading please comment any ideas are apriceated i think in this chapter something became clear in this chapter lol oh and i will get back to you if you have questions

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 6 17/3/12
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
I hope Geki saves Shibuya and recruits Black (Black still will be recruited, we know that  :lol: but I want her to be recruited either by Geki or Yuko-sama)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2012, 10:21:12 PM »
Wow I wonder what  fight will be Like   :?

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2012, 11:17:03 PM »
Hum Shibuya vs Black sounds interesting hehe

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 7 19/3/12
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 11:01:46 PM »
chapter 7

"they laugh at me because im diffrent, i laugh at them because they are all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Nezumi walked through Yabkune with a evil glint in her eyes she had a meeting with Yabkune's head gang she was going to destroy Yuko's gang before it started.She made her way past the glares she got of the rival school students and finally arrived.
She could hear whispers when she made her way into the classroom she chuckled and bowed her head slightly to show respect.She told the leader everything she knew then made a plan.The idiot leader believed everything she said this was easier than she thought.The two schools tops where going to destroy each other leaving that spot for Nezumi to fill.

The school day had ended and she had another appointement but this time with her father.Knowing that it was going to be about money she made an excuse up and sent the text quickly to her father.

To: Father
Subect: Sorry
I forgot I had already made other plans
and there is no way i can let them down
tonight sorry father
sending------>Sent

Her father knew nothing about her anyway he didnt know she wasnt very sociable or a master mind he didnt even understand why she answers to Nezumi and not her actual name he knew nothing.She didnt get a reply from him all she wanted to do was walk to clear her mind to get away from everyting knowing her best chance to actually clear her mind was to do something that she rarely did which was to fight.

In all honesty she did enjoy fighting she just didnt like the consecenses ofn it the pain the blood she hated them parts but loved the rush in your body and mind when you do thats why she avodis it as much as possiable because she hates the other things.
Suddenly someone bumped into her not caring she latched onto that person and thrown them to the ground hitting them continuesly in the face causing blood to appare something then ragged her off the girl and put her to the ground.

“My heart is in anguish within me;
the terrors of death have fallen on me.
Fear and trembling have beset me;
horror has overwhelmed me."

These words echoed through Nezumi's mind they where bible quotes and if rumors where true then this had to be her Kashiwagi Yuki.Her eyes scared the living day lights out of Nezumi.She was the one who told her to keep away from her told her to not listen to her when right now she was the one who was scared.

end of chapter

so did you like what did you think thanks for reading please comment

secret life of NO3B will be updated tonight or tommora going to watch Skins nights guys.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:11:05 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »
I liked the quotes very clever and she don't want anyone goin in to her does she. Well done keep it up  :twothumbs

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 10:50:25 PM »
chapters with Nezumi in will always start with quotes since she is amazinly smart lol

chapter 8

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill-Sun Tzu

Hands clasped on to Nezumi's collar the struggled the more tighter it got she didnt want to look into those eyes they eyes of darkness. Nezumi could feel the heat coming from the person before her when it was suddenly took away as the girl fell to the floor defending her face from countless attacks.

Shibuya kept attacking Yuki with everything she had not giving the black haired beauty at chance to retaliate after the rumors of her speed she had decied it was best to get the girl down on the floor if she was going to beat her.
Nezumi watched Shibuya hit the girl over and over until there was an opening a kick was placed perfectly in Shibuya's stomach sendin Shibuya flying of Yuki.The girl then blended into the darkness neither could see her until a scream was heard and Shibuya had blood pouring from her nose and lip.Nezumi's eyes widedend the rumors where true about the girl after all.
A shivering cold laugh came from no where followed by silence and clapping.The three girls looked in the place where the noise came from to see 4 girls emerge from behind  tree.

"Shibuya are you okay?"

"Hai Yuko-san."

Shibuya stood up with the help of Gekikara who took her by the hand not letting go until they where away from Yuki.Yuko walked foward with Torigoya and Sado close behind offering her hand to Yuki.

Yuki left Yuko standing there with her hand out when words spoke from her mouth.

Isaiah 57:1-2
"The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death"

She pushed Yuko's hand a side an punched the squirral girl in the face making the jaw click out of place.Yuko stubbled back not believeing what had happaned before she could do anything Sado and Torigoya had started fighthing the girl.She clicked her jaw into place noticing Gekikara changed from her insane self to someone completely diffrent as she was wiping blood away from Shibuya's mouth and nose.

Then a small figure walked passed her Yuko took hold of the figure pulling it back to see Nezumi's face she rolled her eyes and pushed the girl away.

The fight looked like it was over between the 3 so Yuko stepped Foward and took Yuki's hand in hers.

"Your new name is black cause you blend into the dark an your speed you cant be seen join us and be the final piece to help us take over Majisuka."

By the look on Yuki's expression she thought about and finally nodded her head.

"Yosh tommorow Rappapa will take over Majisuka!"

"Before we do we need a new style for the queens."

"What you mean Shibuya?"

"I know someone who can make us these jackets come on i will show you."

end of chapter

so thats how she got the nickname
and this is how they get there jackets lol hope you enjoyed thanks for reading please comment.

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Why does it have to be you? majisuka gakuen fanfic part 8 26/3/12
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:21 PM »
Wow its good plenty of fighting lol and good reason to be called black lol good work keep it up     :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Davichi - I Love You Even If I Hate You