JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Saru no Tegara

Author Topic: [NEWS] hANGRY & ANGRY / IshiYoshi as DMM signin Japan Expo Paris (30/06 - 03/07)  (Read 42687 times)

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+

and this >///<

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+

h&A are only in it from 7:38 - 9:12, so skip forwards if you only want to see that part.

I downloaded the entire 200+mb file and used a prog called YAMB to chop out the h&A part.
Here's the clip to save anyone else having to do it... http://www.twitter.com/?d=R4LGPLZF

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The h.NAOTO fashion show.
h&A are in it from 23:15, they leave the stage, then come back at 34:14.

Offline youjok

• Member+
hANGRY&ANGRY showcase @ Japan Expo 2011
http://nawamane.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Qu'est que c'est ?!! lol I love the radio DJ on LOVE FM threw that at Rika and she was like "HUH?" XD

WOW such great photos. Thanks everyone for the updates!! SHAKE DAT THANG!! I saw TheKue and Mika's facebook photos of all the fans THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

I guess it depends on how hardcore but shit, if H&A just came to pimp toilets, I'd be there. Who cares if they sing or sign autographs. MAD PROPS to all the fans who made it out there to show their support because that means MORE WORLD TOURS! :jphip:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
x-posting this

Interview: Dream Morning Musume
from Mata-Web, by TiBer0use
(source)

Translated by Kimuuu @HitomiHeaven/JPHiP

Hitomi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa were at Japan Expo as HANGRY&ANGRY-f, but also as members of Dream Morning Musume.  We had the chance to meet them again and learn more about this new dream unit...

Mata-Web : To start out, could you introduce yourselves to our readers who may not know you?
Rika Ishikawa : Today we're presented as members of Dream Morning Musume, which like its name indicates, is really a dream formation made up of former Morning Musume members who've returned stronger and more powerful than before to create this new group.

M.W : Out of all the songs on the Dorimusu album, which came out last April, which is the song you most had the pleasure of recording?
Rika : In fact, it's one of two new songs from the album titled "Atto Odoroku Mirai ga Yattekuru!", which was written and composed especially by Tsunku♂.  We all had a lot of fun together during recording because the lyrics really reflect what we've become today.

M.W : Well, could you tell us about the other unreleased song from the album, "Koibito no You ni Kao wo Shite..." ?
Hitomi Yoshizawa : That song has a side that's clearly more adult, which corresponds with the fact that we, too, have matured.  It's really felt in the lyrics, and it contrasts with what we could sing at the time.  It's a song we equally like a lot.

M.W : Of all the Morning Musume songs, which is the one that suits you the most?
Rika : One that suits us the most...
Hitomi : Hmm, that's not easy to say...
Rika : I'm not sure if I can pick just one, but for me, I think it would be "The Peace!" because it was the first song where I really was the center of the group.
Hitomi : For me it's definitely "Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~", where in the video, I played a male character.

M.W : When listening to the new lyrics for Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, we can see at which point the group members have evolved since 2004.  Do you think you've changed since leaving Morning Musume, and if yes, what aspect of your personality changed the most, according to you?
Rika : It's true for me, it really demonstrates my personal evolution.  In the original version, I was presented as a wise girl and first in my class, whereas now it's more like, "I'm the sexiest."  That corresponds best with my own evolution.
Hitomi : I also agree, I think the song shows our new maturity pretty well, and at which point we all evolved.

M.W : During the first Dream Morning Musume tour last Spring, how did you feel when you rejoined the stage with the former members?
Rika : It was really awesome, we were so happy!  From the moment we got on stage, we remembered everything from those times, all the memories we shared with the other members.  It's a real pleasure to be on stage and to sing once again with everyone.

M.W : And exactly what memory stands out the most as a member of Morning Musume?
Rika : Me, for example, while I was dancing, the mic escaped from me and went flying. (laughs)
Hitomi : Me, I injured myself on stage. (laughs)

M.W : Before taking the stage, do you have a particular ritual, you personally or with the other group members?
Rika & Hitomi : Before going on stage, we do have a ritual with all the other members.  We gather in a circle, our hands on top of each others', and we yell "Ganbatte ikimasshoi!", which means "Courage!" in a more comical way.

M.W : During Morning Musume's visit to France last year, Yuko Nakazawa was praised by the public.  Would you like to give a concert with Dream Morning Musume in France?
Rika & Hitomi : Yes, definitely!

M.W : What are Dream Morning Musume's projects for after the autumn tour?
Rika & Hitomi : That's a secret!  (laughs)

M.W : Is the group formation final, or can other graduated Morning Musume members join in the future?
Hitomi : Maybe there'll be new members, maybe there will be some who'll leave...
Rika : But that, too, is a secret!  (laughs)

M.W : Now it's been more than ten years that you've known each other, what's the quality you most appreciate the most in each other?
Hitomi : The quality we appreciate the most in the other person?
Rika : That's an embarrassing question!  (laughs)
Hitomi : For me, Rika-chan is a person who, at the same time, is serious and cute.  And actually, in many aspects we're literally opposites, this doesn't preclude the fact that we greatly appreciate this.
Rika : Yossy is really a nice person, and is kind with all the people around her.  I also like her side that's like, "I go at my own pace".  And she's also very attached to birthdays, she never forgets one, and we always send each other a little message when it's our turn.

M.W : This is the third time you've come to France, what do you like best in Paris?
Hitomi : The Eiffel Tower is, for me, really Paris' emblem, and we've enjoyed visiting many times, never tiring of it, it's really extraordinary.

M.W : Kaori Iida covered numerous French songs during her solo career, and so for you, what's your favorite French song?
Rika : I had the opportunity to sing "Poupée de cire, poupée de son" by France Gall on a TV show.  I really like that song.
Hitomi : Me too, I'd like to sing it one day!

M.W : Last year, you gave us your predictions for the World Cup.  This year, what are yours for the Women's World Cup, which is going on now in Germany?
Rika : Ah yes, what did I say last year, was I right? (laughs)
Hitomi : At the moment, Japan wins!

M.W : France also had a good start...
Hitomi : Yes, but it's Japan that will bring home the World Cup!  (laughs)

M.W :  To finish, a last word for our readers and your French fans...
Hitomi : We're very happy to be back here in France, and we look forward to just one thing: to be able to come back with all the other members of Dream Morning Musume!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
HOLYSHIT!! so much information. thank you so much for translating  :D KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY <3333 so late replying oh man. im bad.

beautiful photos youjok :wriggly: the rip in her stockiing :wub:

THE EVOLUTION OF RIKA!! never staying the same, that is why Rika is my favorite always.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Saru no Tegara