JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru

Author Topic: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 3/3  (Read 15102 times)

Offline FZA02

• Member+
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2018, 04:56:29 PM »
just when i was waiting for wish but this new stories comes out and since it was you, i know it would be interesting and i'm right

well, so basically this is continuation of that sayamilky stories and antonio is actually sayanee's sister.
and sakura already meet center and oh it seems that something will happen haha,
and wait....why did center call hiroki with 'hiroki-nii' ?

i already watch season 5 alots of time and it still pain me whenever i remember all of those scenes
in the real drama the figure is actually non member right ? but here.....i guess i know
and now cut-san let me say .....

WHY THE HELL YOU KILL SAYAMILKY!!!!!!!!!!    :'( :'( :'( :depressed: :pleeease: :frustrated: my sayamilky heart........ :cry: trust me i don't even dare (and didn't want) to imagine sayamilky's death....why sayaka and milky while the real life sayamilky is already over since miyuki's graduation now even they died here :cry:...but....At least THEY DIE TOGETHER AND IN EACH OTHER'S ARM RIGHT? HAHAHAHA

this is nice work and maybe will explain more about hiroki/fuyu's past and i will wait for the next chapters now if you excuse me i shall go and mend my sayamilky's broken heart

:twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 02:14:31 AM »
Who dare to interrupt the revelation of salt's heart??!!!!!  :angry: :angry:

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 05:30:06 AM »
WHAT HAPPENED??!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2018, 11:02:59 AM »
Who dare to interrupt the revelation of salt's heart??!!!!!  :angry: :angry:

yes how dare you  :angry: and please stop killing Haruka 😭😭😭 bring her back to life this instant 😏😏

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2018, 02:01:46 PM »
@MatsuiLee-san, well... That's the only thing I got confidence.. XD

@four4four-san, We will see about the pairing in the next chapters. :) And also about that figure... :) Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

@FZA02-san, wow~ Thank you for that compliment.  :D
They just know each other that's why Center calls him like that. Also to refer to TTM's Jurina calling Maru her Aniki. :)
Sorry about 'killing' the happy couple in the first short series. It's not my hobby to kill characters, trust me. XD

@Genkikid-san, probably the writer. Yes, it is most likely the writer sending someone to kill the character. XD (Sorry for the lame joke.) XD

@porkofdoom-san, well... Salt just got killed. XD

@yuuri14-san, I would like to do that but that means she will be either revived as a cabaret girl, a lazy detective or a yandere. XD

ANYWAY

Hello everyone! Sorry for the sudden inactivity this past month. Did anyone even miss me? Haha. Sorry, I got a lot of things to fix in RL and I'm still adjusting to the current situation. It would be hard to explain but let's just say that there are things that were given and things that were taken away from me. I'll be back to writing now and hopefully I can give you something to read next week. I can't promise anything this week so yeah...  :cry:

The next chapter would bring light to whatever mystery the first chapter left you so please stay tuned. :)
I'll be on your care again. Please keep hanging around. :)

-Cut
I love girls in short cut...

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »
I would like to do that but that means she will be either revived as a cabaret girl, a lazy detective or a yandere. XD

hahaha, then I would choose the first two plus i dont want her to kill for love so yandere is a big no no 😂😂 see you next week then ✌

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 2/3
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2018, 02:51:40 PM »

Hello people, I’m really sorry for the sudden hiatus. I really needed a rest. Anyway, here’s an update for the short series. WISH will be back after this is over. There are only three parts so yeah. :)

I got Majisuka references but I didn’t really go with the original happenings on the 5th installment so if you see things that really didn’t go in the original story then don’t get confused because I only picked what I think would be good for this AU. I didn’t elaborate much because this is just a short series anyway. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this as well. Have fun reading~!

When A Yankee Uses A Gun | Majisuka Gakuen AU (2)

Part 2: JUSTICE

A CHAIR flew on its way making noises as it roll down the floor before finally hitting the wall. For once there was sound that filled Rappapa’s headquarters. Yoga threw a stare on Magic who suddenly exploded in anger, kicking the chair that was in front of her.

“What the hell is happening!?” Magic turned around and tried to calm herself down but she failed miserably and ended up releasing her anger to another chair. “Salt-san was obviously murdered! She was killed by a gun! Not just one but three bullets were found on her body and you are telling me that the police dismissed her case!? What on earth is happening here!?”

Magic went on with her rampage only to stop when Otabe’s cup of green tea made a sound when she placed it back to the table. The two other queens turned to the said right hand of Salt.

“I would appreciate if you would calm down, Magic.” Otabe calmly said but the intensity was enough to silence the raging Magic. The girl gritted her teeth before going back to her seat. She still couldn’t keep the anger within her.

“Our president is murdered and the police abandoned the case. I believe that the Yakuza has something to do with this. They are holding the police in their necks.” Magic stated, now in a calmer manner though her whole body is still shaking in anger. “Where the hell is that stupid boyfriend of hers!? He didn’t even attend Salt’s funeral.”

“Hiroki-san… I heard he is running around town drowning his self with liquor.” Yoga stated as her stare shifted to their Vice President, Sakura who is standing in front of Salt’s abandoned throne.

“That sucker! I have a feeling that he has something to do with what happened—“

“You’re wrong.”

The other queens then turned to Sakura’s way. They noticed how her face crumpled for a moment as memories of her confrontation with Hiroki last night flashed on her mind.

He found the guy so drunk beating up street yankees that didn’t recognize who he was. Hiroki was so close to picking up his gun if only Sakura didn’t arrive and stop him.

“Hiroki-san, no more killing…”

Sakura could never describe the shock on Hiroki’s face when he recognized her. It felt like he was showered with cold water driving the spirit of alcohol away from him.

He immediately shoved Sakura’s hand away and went on his way. The street yankees, with all their remaining strength and regret of messing with the wrong person, flee with their bodies without any hole on it. Sakura tried to call out to him but Hiroki didn’t even care to turn to her. He went on with his way, staggering.

“Are you not going to face this thing like a man should!?” Sakura shouted. “You are Salt’s lover! Are you telling me that you are not going to seek justice for her!? She was murdered and are you saying that you aren’t going to do anything but just get drunk every night!?”

That statement somehow made Hiroki stopped. He slowly turned to Sakura but he couldn’t meet her eyes. Sakura, on the other hand, was taken aback after seeing how the guy is suppressing his tears from falling. His eyes are all swollen, probably due to non-stop crying since Salt’s assassination.

“S-Sakura…” Hiroki called out in a hoarse voice. He tried to make eye contact but he couldn’t keep it going. “If you value your life… n-never associate yourself with me again.”

“What the—“

“From now on, pretend that you don’t know me.”

“But, Salt-san—“

“This is my punishment, Sakura… I should’ve never pursued Haruka…” Hiroki turned his back to Sakura as he could no longer keep his tears.

“All the people I give my heart to… They end up being dead so get away from me and live your life—“

“For Salt-san’s sake, stop blabbering like that!” Sakura shouted with her fists balled. “We have to find the one who killed her!!!”

“Sakura…” Hiroki called out to her again. “I also killed people… A lot of them… Stop being serious and enjoy your life like a normal high school student should do. Forget about Haruka’s case.”

That’s all and Hiroki left. Sakura wanted to call him back but she was so stunned of the words that she heard from the guy. He asked her to forget about seeking justice. No, it was more like he commanded her to go back to her normal life after the biggest wall in her life was killed without her being able to relieve Salt’s boredom.

“Majisuka?” Sakura gritted to herself. Hiroki didn’t even take another look at her. Remembering everything that happened awakened the seriousness inside of her. To someone like her, there is nothing but seriousness in this world.

“What are you talking about, Sakura?” Yoga asked. “Are you denying the fact that Hiroki-san is the number one suspect here?”

Sakura turned to them with her eyes filled with seriousness. “Hiroki-san could never kill Salt-san. He was sincere about liking her.”

“How can you be so sure—“

“I agree with Sakura.”

Magic’s question was cut when Otabe finally broke her silence. “Hiroki-san is indeed in love with Salt.”

Magic’s shoulders dropped as if all the energy in her body was vacuumed out. “What the… Even you, Otabe?”

“I met Hiroki-san last night in the streets and he is a complete picture of grief. He lost his light. He was ready to kill just for fun. At Salt-san’s death, his whole world also crumbled.” Sakura’s explanation might seem flowery but the other girls understood. They are aware of how persistent the guy was in pursuing Salt. He was always there for her even though Salt treated him coldly.

Even though Salt never really acknowledged him as her boyfriend, never even told him that she likes him as well, Hiroki didn’t go away even if he could easily jump to another girl. He was known to be a ruthless criminal but that picture of him never showed whenever he was with Salt. He fell head over heels for her to the point that he was ready to disobey the orders of his oyabun to comply with Salt’s wishes. And all the students in Majisuka Gakuen saw it that they didn’t even disapproved the fact that their president is dating with a Yakuza hitman.

“I believe he feels responsible for her death.” Sakura continued. “He thinks that the weight of his sin finally took a toll on him that’s why he couldn’t do anything about what happened. But…”

Sakura looked back at the chair that only the strongest fighter of Majisuka Gakuen can sit. “I will not just let it end this way. If Hiroki-san doesn’t want to do something, then I’ll be the one seeking justice for Salt-san.”

“Sakura…” Magic called out as if hope sprung out of her heart.

“I already have someone in mind.” She then went to get a huge piece of cloth which turned out to be a huge logo of the school. And with one sway, she covered Salt’s throne with it as a sign that the former master of it was undefeatable, that no one is worthy to sit at it anymore.

“I will find the one who killed you, Salt-san.”

GASPS were heard at the Kango-ka headquarters of Gekioko Koko as Coby sent Zakoboss in her knees after giving her a body shot. All the other members stepped backward in fear that the big sadist of their top would turn to them and hit them with a beautiful smile on her face.

“Did you hear what you just said, Zakoboss?” Coby asked the girl who was bending in pain, raising up her chin to make her look at her face. The smile on Coby’s face doesn’t really match the strength that she gave in that one punch. “Are you really suggesting that we should dethrone Majijo now that Salt is dead?”

“B-But…” Everyone turned to the direction of KY who seemed to be hesitating of what she is going to say. “But i-isn’t it a good opportunity to get into the to—“

She was not able to finish her sentence when Coby immediately gave her a slap right on her cheek. The other students beside KY immediately went away from her.

“Have you all lost your dignities as yankees? You want to overthrow them now that their top is gone?” Coby, with that alluring smile on her face, caressed KY’s other cheek before raising her palm to give her another slap. “Do you think we are that low—“

“Coby. Enough.”

Coby’s palm stopped in mid-air after hearing Antonio’s frail voice. Their top hasn’t completely recovered from the attack of the rival clan last time. She still got bruises and her right arm is still on a sling band. Now, all of their attention is on her.

“It’s enough. We’ve been doing weird plays before so we can’t help that the others are thinking like that.” Antonio stood up from her seat and looked at her army’s faces one by one.

“I know that you all have been waiting for the day that we can take the teppen but getting it in this way is really unacceptable. As you all know, Salt saved me the other day. She also saved Coby once. If it wasn’t because of her, I don’t know where I would be at in this time. I can say that I am alive now if it is not because of her.”

After hearing Antonio’s statement, Coby couldn’t help but to clench her fists in secret. Her heart is tightening much more that what she thinks. Having Antonio talked so admiringly of Salt hurts her and she couldn’t deny that fact.

“Let us wait for Majijo to settle their inner affairs. Let’s wait for the new successor to rise on the top before finally challenging them into a fight. If you all understand my reason, you may all go now.”

The other girls started leaving one by one until the President and the Vice President are the only ones left in the room. There was an awkward silence between them until Antonio broke it.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Coby. There was no point of hitting them up.” The President said while looking at the window. Coby knows that her thoughts are somewhere else.

“You’re getting too soft, Antonio.” The Vice President answered back. “Is that what being saved by Salt has done to you? Even before she was murdered all you ever think about is her.”

Antonio heaved a sigh as she weakly shook her head. “I’m going to get some fresh air.”

That’s all and the leader of the Kango-ka left, leaving her vice president behind. After hearing the sound of the door closing, Coby couldn’t help but to bite her lower lip, her gaze became even sharper.

“Salt…”

“WHAT DO we have here?”

The leader of the rival gang of the Yamamoto-gumi smiled menacingly after recognizing the uniform of the girl that bravely blocked her way. It was raining really hard and everything is so dark but the leader couldn’t even take off his sunglasses. He only raised it up a bit to make sure that he is seeing the right uniform.

“What can I do for you, yankee-chan?” He asked, raising up his chin to intimidate the girl under the black umbrella.

“Why don’t you remove your glasses and face me like a real man should? Are you still embarrassed to show your face to the neighbourhood after getting beaten by a highschool girl?”

Sakura’s provoking led the underlings to the point of attacking her but the leader stopped them. It is noticeable that he got pissed off due to the wrinkles on his forehead but he is still trying to keep his cool.

“You see, Yankee-chan… I was a little drank that night that I was not able to give my all. Stop acting like you know everything.” He was pointing at Sakura’s forehead while saying those things, giving her a push in the end of it. He gave Sakura a piercing stare but the girl isn’t the type to back off in this kind of contest.

Seeing that look on the girl’s eyes, the leader rolled his eyes before signalling to his underlings that they should go. He even intentionally bumped Sakura just to say that he isn’t afraid of her.

Sakura, who has been trying to contain her anger from the very moment she saw the leader’s face, isn’t contented with just a staring contest. She came here to seek justice and she won’t let it end here.

“Are you that embarrassed to the point that you killed her?”

The leader’s steps were put into a halt as he slowly turned to Sakura with a frightening face. He removed his glasses and gave it to one of his underlings. It seems like Sakura has flipped his switch.

“What did you—“

“Oh well, what do we have here? Sorry for being late!”

The growling of the Yakuza leader was stopped when someone wearing a hoodie came and arched her arms around Sakura. Even the girl herself was surprised especially when she recognized who it was.

“C-Center-san!?” the girl exclaimed followed by Center giving her a wink.

“Did you wait for so long? I couldn’t find an umbrella in my house. I ended up wearing a hoodie. Let’s go a—“ Center noticed the gangsters and greeted them. “Oh, Jinyama-san! What a coincidence to see you here!”

“Aha! Aren’t you Center?” The face of the leader brightened up. “I didn’t recognize you for a moment because of your clothes. Can’t wait for your next battle in the ring!”

Center gave out a perfectly-acted laugh. “Thanks! Please cheer for me for the next match as well!” The senior then turned to her junior with a meaningful look. “Let’s go.”

“Is that girl your protégé?” The leader suddenly asked.

Center took a deep breath, rolling her eyes that they still couldn’t go. She turned back to them and answered. “No, haha. She’s my girlfriend!”

Everyone’s eyes widened after hearing what she just said. Despite the gloominess of the atmosphere, the pink blushes on Sakura’s cheeks are clearly noticeable.

“S-Senpai!!!”

The leader cracked an awkward laugh. “I see, I see. I guess the shady girl already left you even though you were so into her. Good riddance!”

He then gave Center a heavy pat on her shoulder and whispered. “But you see, better handle that little girl well. She might get her tongue cut.”

Center answered the challenging tone of the leader with her signature smirk. “I might chop the head off of the one who would cut her tongue.” After that, she smiled like she didn’t give a threat at all. “I’ll be going ahead Jinyama-san! See you!”

That’s all and the two left with Center almost dragging Sakura. The leader just gawk at them as they go.

After securing that they are already out of sight of the Yakuza, Center pinned Sakura to the wall which surprised her junior, making her drop the umbrella that she is holding. She tried to escape but as expected of the former top of Majijo, she got overpowered.

“What the hell are you thinking? Why would you go and face a Yakuza leader like that!?”

The frustration on Center’s face almost took Sakura aback but her serious expression immediately went back on her face. “I have a feeling that he is the one who killed Salt-san! He is the number one suspect in this murder!”

“Do you have any proof!?”

“Salt-san single-handedly overthrew his gang. I know he would be furious!”

“That’s not enough proof!”

“THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO!?” Tears started rolling down Sakura’s eyes which startled Center. This is the first time that she saw Sakura cry in frustration. Center was not able to say a word as Sakura breaks down in tears.

“T-Tell me what I should do, Center-san…” The girl tried to wipe her tears away but it kept on coming. “All this time, I’ve given everything I have just to defeat Salt-san… to give her the amusement that she is longing for… But now what!? Are you really telling me that the one I am aiming for all this time is just going to disappear like this!? Are you serious!!?”

“Sakura…” Center slowly pulled Sakura to her arms and gave her an assuring hug. This made the other girl cry harder. A yankee crying is a proof that she really lost something that she treated as her life.

Center understands. She kind of felt the same thing. First is when Maeda had to step out of the throne without a proper match because of the crimes she did in the streets. Center was not able to beat the former president up but then she became the top. She can still remember how that feeling makes her want to vomit.

Next is when Nezumi left her after all the years of being together. The girl left her without a word. She knows that Nezumi has been undergoing some circumstances but she never even imagined that she would left her and threw her like a trash as if they didn’t have anything between them. She didn’t even know how she managed to get out of the mud of depression.

Center shook her head. What is she even thinking? She knows exactly how she managed to cope up. That’s when a bruised kitted came to her and asked for her help, telling her that she wants to reach the top.

She thought that it was a good idea. She might not be able to reach the top with her own hands but if someone that she trained personally would successfully climbed up the stairs then it would feel like the same thing as her defeating everyone.

Center swore that she would help her get what she needs. She trained her almost everyday but the training led her into another thing, to an emotion that she didn’t think she would ever feel again.

“S-Sakura…” she called out in a faint voice, her cheeks burning. “A-Actually I—“

“I’m going to find the one who killed, Salt-san! I will take the top and then I will take Hiroki-san as my man!

Center felt like something blocked her throat for a moment. She isn’t sure if she’s going to be happy that she avoided being embarrassed or will grieve because of that indirect rejection. She knew it already… long before… that Sakura has feelings for Hiroki as well.

Sakura went to calm herself and faced Center with those swollen eyes. “I swear I will bring light to this case even if I have to use a gun!“

Then the girl left, running in full speed, not caring about the heavy rain anymore. Center looked up in the sky and let the rain fell over her face. She let the rain soak her, wishing that it could wash away the heaviness of her heart.

She bowed down and felt something that is strapped on one of her thighs. She sighed.

“A gun, huh?”

OTABE was left in the headquarters as the other queens all left to investigate. She volunteered to stay just in case that rebel students try to climb up the stairs. She’ll be the one to handle them.

But no one has the courage to climb the stairs. The last challenger was Sakura and after her no one dared to challenge Rappapa again. Everyone saw how undefeatable Salt was. She was really of a different calibre and Otabe knows it well. She has seen a lot in the history of the school. She was there during Maeda’s time. It took a long while before they found someone with almost the same strength as her.

Who would have thought that the monster with a clean record would only be taken out by a gun?

“Salt…” Otabe unconsciously called as she was blankly staring at Salt’s throne. “You left a huge hole on Rappapa… Seriously?”

She stood up and took a stretch and then went near the throne. She could still imagine Salt’s bored expression while sitting on that chair, playing with those metal balls that she always have in her hands. Then Salt would look back at her and ask, “How long should I sit in this boring place?”

During those times, Otabe had nothing to answer her. She would just smile at her and tell her that they should wait for someone strong. That person would surely come. Then there goes the transfer student from Hakata. Otabe would never forget how she first saw excitement on Salt’s face but that didn’t last. The President fell into a huge disappointment.

That excitement came back when she started going out with a well-known thug. Every time that she spent with him felt like she’s always challenged. She didn’t get bored for once.

“Salt… I hope you have told Hiroki-san what you truly feel… How silly of you to hide it for a long time…” Her fists balled as everything about Salt’s case is blurry. “Just wait… We will bring you justice…”

“WHAT ARE you doing here?”

Sakura wasn’t fazed by that angry look on Hiroki’s face. She wasn’t sure that Hiroki would be home but luckily the guy is staying at that abandoned traditional Japanese style home for some reason. He might be in a severe hangover of last night’s drinking.

“Did your parents teach you to use umbrella when it is raining?” Hiroki asked as he brushes his bed hair up. He could feel his head stinging but there’s also this feeling of déjà vu that he couldn’t explain.

“I need you to come and help me to find Salt’s murderer—“

Hiroki tried to close the door but Sakura was fast enough to keep it open. She pushed her way inside and knocked the dizzy Hiroki on the floor then Sakura went to pin him.

“Sakura are you cra—“

“I know you know who killed her!”

“I don’t know!” Hiroki gritted, freeing himself from Sakura’s grip. He immediately stood up and turned his back to Sakura. He went inside the house, trying to get rid of the girl but Sakura is persistent as hell.

“You were there when she was shot, right!? I know you saw who murdered her!”

“I didn’t see it!”

“You saw it!”

“I told you I didn’t see it!”

“You know who did it, don’t you!? You are well-aware of that person that you can’t even pursue whoever it was!!!”

Hiroki stopped walking after hearing that statement from Sakura. His whole body is trembling and Sakura is well-aware of that fact. The fact that what she said took him aback just proves that he really knows the identity of Salt’s killer.

“I don’t know…” Hiroki sighed as his fists gave way. “I said I don’t know so just leave me be… Please… Sakura…”

“Hiroki-san…” Sakura stared at that heavy back of the guy for a moment before trying to close the distance between them. Hesitatingly, she went to hold onto his shirt. She wanted to give him a hug but she ended up leaning his forehead to Hiroki’s back. “Are you really going to stay silent like this?”

“Sakura…”

Hiroki was suddenly alerted when he heard a couple of cars stopping somewhere near the house. Sakura might not be able to hear anything but his trained reflexes aren’t telling him lies. He went to face Sakura, surprising the girl by dragging her by the hand towards a bedroom.

Dumbfounded, Sakura was not able to do anything but just let herself be dragged. Hiroki pushed her inside towards the bed. The guy went on to pull one of the drawers where he pulled two guns out. He then turned back to Sakura and gave her a reassuring pat on her head.

“H-Hiroki-san!”

“Stay here. Whatever you may hear, just stay here and don’t ever make a sound.”

“W-Wait, Hiroki-san! Where are you going!?”

The guy gave out a sigh. Knowing how strong this girl is, she could open the door even if he locked it from the outside. But he doesn’t have any choice, there’s no time to think for another way. He gave out a faint smile.

“I’m sorry, Sakura. But I guess I’ll be going to where Haruka is…”

“W-Wait wh—“

Sakura was not able to finish her sentence as light suddenly escaped her vision. Darkness gradually surrounded her after receiving a blow on the back of her head. She immediately fell to the ground and the last thing she remembers was the sight of Hiroki’s feet and the door closing followed by shouts that she wasn’t able to comprehend at all.

Then she lost her consciousness…

Even the gunshots weren’t able to wake her up at all…

-TBC-

I would be really thankful for comments~ Thanks for reading. :)

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 2/3
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »
 :OMG: :frustrated: :err:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2018, 11:15:07 AM »
note to self : don't read this kind of story before going to college  :D :nervous :nervous.....well i read your update morning before i go to college and the last sentences almost make me gloomy all day and that's the proof how amazing you and your story are cut-sama :twothumbs :twothumbs

center being jealous huh? and coby as well ? i wonder actually how is antonio's response when her.....sister and her 'wife' get killed, i don't know how this story will end but......maybe letting antonio and coby alive will be nice isn't it  ;) 

so now, remind me if i'm wrong but hirosalt will join sayamilky in heaven? at least sayamilky died together hehe...(my heart)... you know since you broke my heart twice (if hiroki really join salt).... a nice love story of techineru in 'wish' might be good (just kidding just kidding, please don't take it seriously)

ps : hope you won't forget about one of the most badass character in season 5...katsuzetsu

p.p.s : not important, actually i wonder who's the most top 3 strongest in rappapa history from people point of view, if me, 1st is yuko, 2nd is salt and 3rd is sado and maeda (they are tie)

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 11:04:12 PM »
Sadness all around.

Salt is dead and Rappapa is left without answers.
Coby just wants Antonio to look at her.
Center got rejected.
And now Hiroki might be dead. :cry:

Looking forward to reading the conclusion to this story.
I hope the girls are able to solve the mystery.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »
Damn. Hiroki is in such a wreck :banghead:

Offline porkofdoom

• Tries to be invisible when I can... *woooosh*
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »
I honestly can't understand anything. Lol but yeah this is a mess. A beautiful mess. I don't actually know the names (Spoiler: I haven't watched Majisuka Gakuen) and then i decided to ignore it and it miraculously lessened a headache forming on my temple andnthen the next thing I knew is that Sakura like Hiroki!!! ( I was like "WHUT???!!!) and then Hiroki goes suicidal because he wants to follow Salt in ... (i don't think it's heaven, they're criminals!) And he goes hitting Sakura's head and there's a lot of Bang! Bang! (Did Hiroki hid sakura's body? Before he went nuts?) Anyway it was a lot of fun to read! Even though half of the story i was confused with the names. :)

I assume jurina is Center? What kind of naming is this anyway? Hahahaha!
Uza... Uza... Uza... EKISAITINGU!!!
 :on asmo:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day! :)

@MatsuiLee-san,  :mon worklate:  :mon cigar:
@FZA02-san, sorry for making you gloomy all day. :(
We still don't know if Hiroki really died. Haha. Let's wait and see. :) Actually, I got an idea of how Yurina's story would go on but I'm so busy these days I can't even finish a chapter. :( But I won't put her story in the WISH thread. I might post it in the 46GROUPS thread but it is still on the same timeline and setting as WISH. :) Oh, did I just made an announcement?
@four4four-san, please wait a bit more for the conclusion. Everything is in my head, I just need the time to write but lately my schedule won't just let me. Thank you for your patience.  :kneelbow:
@Genkikid-san,  :gyaaah: Hiroki lost his light... :(
@porkofdoom-san, Seriously? You haven't watched it? Better give it a shot. It may not be as well made as you are expecting but the Majisuka Series are really well-loved by the fans. :) Your question about Hiroki and Sakura will be answered in the last chapter. (hopefully.)

Sorry for waiting so long but I have to ask everyone to wait a bit more for the last chapter. I don't know how to say it but I'm so busy these days and I arrive home exhausted I just want to lie in the bed. But I'm trying to finish it soon since I have to go back to WISH  before everybody forgets about it. Sorry for the long wait but I thank you all for your patience... See you in the next chapter. :)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
[shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 3/3
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2018, 04:14:45 PM »

Sorry for the long wait. I finally got the time to finish this. Haha. Anyway, here it is. I hope you enjoy it~

When A Yankee Uses A Gun | Majisuka Gakuen AU (3)

Part 3: FREEDOM

“Salt-san… Am I not getting stronger?”

The President, who was leaning on the fence of the rooftop, gave out a disappointed sigh. She felt her right cheek and she is certain that Sakura’s fists became heavier. The girl landed quite a few more punches today as well.

“You became stronger, Sakura. I can assure you that.”

“Tss.” Sakura tried to get up but her whole body is in pain. “Is that your way of consoling me? Don’t try to make a child out of me.”

Salt rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “Why so serious, Sakura? You were the one who asked the question. I answered and now you are telling me that I am lying?”

“Then how come that I still can’t defeat you? How do you keep on getting stronger!?”

Sakura’s frustration echoed at the rooftop. Salt just looked at her for a moment and then turned to the guy who is standing in front of the school gate. She suddenly felt worried about the wound on her lips. The guy might get turned off after seeing it.

Salt gave out another sigh. Why is she even worrying about it? It’s not like of her to be worried about how others would look at her. She stood upright and turned back to her Vice President.

“I have to get stronger, Sakura.” Salt declared. “I have to free someone from his current situation… For now, this is all my seriousness…

“WHAT THE F— Sakura! What the hell are you doing!?”

Hiroki held his chest as he was shocked when Sakura suddenly appeared on that corner of the street. He just went to drop Salt after fooling around in the arcade as always. He felt like all the shio ramen that he ate with his girl rose up from his stomach up to his throat after getting surprised.

“Why are you suddenly appearing like that!? You almost gave me a heart attack.” Hiroki fixed his stance and whispered, “How come I didn’t even feel your presence?”

“I want to ask you a question.” Sakura started, hiding her face with her hair because it is still swollen after the previous fight.

“You can just ask me through SNS. I gave you my LINE—“

“I want to ask you personally!”

Hiroki, feeling like nothing will happen if he kept on talking, blew his fringe. “What is it, little Maji-chan?”

Sakura balled her fists and met Hiroki’s wonderful eyes. “What does it cost to free you?”

The guy’s eyebrows rose a bit. “Free me?” He then sneered as if he understood what the girl was talking about. He slowly shook his head and then brushed his hair backwards.

“My death.”

PAIN welcomed Sakura as she departs from sleep. The back of her head is aching and her vision is hazy. She rolled over to her back and looked at the ceiling, trying to recognize where she is. This is definitely not her room. This is not somewhere she had slept before.

“Where on earth am I?”

The girl tried to stand up, borrowing some balance from the bed. She looked around the room with her eyes on squint as her head stings with each move. In a drawer top she saw some framed pictures of what seem to be a happy family. Someone who looks like Antonio and another one who looks like Coby together with a boy who has that familiar set of eyes.

“H-Hiroki-san!”

As if all her energy came back to her body after recognizing who was in the picture, Sakura immediately went to find the door. She tried to open it up but it was locked from the outside. With a loud shout, Sakura kicked the door open, destroying even the lock that prevented her freedom.

The scene that welcomed her out horrified her the most. She couldn’t even close her eyes. Her stomach reacted first as it started to bring everything up back to her mouth. The foul smell coming from the dead bodies upset her stomach. Trembling in fear, she went back to the room and let it all out.

“T-This can’t be…” Sakura wiped her mouth. “Hiroki-san…”

Avoiding the stink by covering her nose with her sleeves, Sakura came out of the room to see if ever Hiroki is around. There were about eight bodies on the floor and she couldn’t exactly say if any of them is alive due to the amount of blood that was shed.

None of them was Hiroki and her heart almost jumped of its place after realizing the fact that the guy may still be alive. But then she saw blood trails that seemed like they were painted onto the floor. The blood started from the living room up to the courtyard where it stopped on a place where there are markings of wheels.

Hiroki may still be alive but he’s terribly injured and that is for sure. Knowing that the dispatch team of the Yakuza might come anytime soon to clean the bodies, Sakura hurriedly went back the room where she was locked.

She immediately opened up a drawer and her memory served her right. Hiroki took two guns from that drawer and her eyes widened at the sight of more pistols. Not knowing which one to pick, she grabbed an army bag lying around and took guns and ammo with her.

It is just four in the morning and teenagers like her are not allowed to be out at this hour so Sakura hurriedly went to school to find refuge. She almost dropped the bag when she found all the queens present in the room with more familiar faces.

“Why are you all here?” Sakura asked as she placed the bag aside. “At this time?”

“You are not the only one searching for the truth, Sakura.” Otabe answered, her eyes have noticeable dark arcs under them. “Salt is our president.”

Sakura then turned to the two top of their rival school. “And the two of you?”

Coby was about to talk back after getting pissed with Sakura’s smug treatment but Antonio halted her with her uninjured arm. She had no choice but to stand behind her president.

“Salt saved me so I am deeply indebted to her. I also want to seek justice for her.”

Sakura smirked. “It’s because you were weak that you needed her help. If you didn’t get caught—“

“Really, you!!!” Coby was about to attack but again Antonio stopped her. “Hiroki-san was the one tasked to save Antonio that night and Salt only stepped in. Don’t insult our leader in front of me!”

“Calm down, Coby. Let me handle this.” Antonio turned back to Sakura, successfully maintaining her cool. “To tell you the truth, the gang that we encountered that night would never be able to lay their hand on Salt or to even to me… ever again.”

Sakura’s eyebrows crunched. “What do you mean?”

“They saw who was with us that night. They saw that Hiroki-san was there and was ready to kill them without mercy. People in this business are all aware of the killing machine from the Yamamoto Clan.”

That’s true. Sakura clearly remembers. If it wasn’t about Salt stopping Hiroki then all those guys who did Antonio wrong would be long buried in the ground or worse they would be thrown away to the river only to be discovered when their bodies are all swollen.

“Technically, Salt gave them another chance in life. They won’t be going after her even if their prides were crushed by her. Killing her would make them the lowest.” Antonio’s explanation went on, leaving Sakura startled.

“T-Then who would…” Sakura stammered. “Who would have the intent to kill her?”

“I’ve done an investigation and I didn’t know that I would find the answer without going that far.” Antonio felt warm on her free hand. She then turned to her side only to see Coby holding her hand. She gave the girl a nod as a sign of being thankful for being there for her.

“Salt’s death is of revenge but not to her but to Hiroki-san…”

Sakura’s eyes widened even more. “W-What the—“

She was silenced when Antonio suddenly turned to Salt’s abandoned throne then went back at her with a sharper stare.

“The one who killed her is an alumna of this school.”

AFTER FINDING out the truth of Salt’s murder, Rappapa and the two-top of Gekioko immediately went to move to somehow help Hiroki. They are all armed with the guns that Sakura obtained from the guy’s house. Now they are all rooting for the fact that Antonio is the daughter of the boss, hoping that the Oyabun would listen to her.

Everything was carefully plotted by Antonio’s father. He didn’t like the fact that Hiroki has been disobeying his orders to the point of lying to him that he killed all his targets when in reality is he just threatened them but let them go without any detached limbs at all. He hates that the one he raised to be the most ruthless dispatcher would wag his tail to a high school girl.

His anger couldn’t be contained after the one that he has set to be his heir, despite having lots of daughters of his own blood, decided to leave the path that he has prepared for him. The Oyabun has found the best way to punish Hiroki. He found the right person to brainwash and he knew exactly who to take away from Hiroki’s life.

“He’s a crazy geezer.” Sakura couldn’t help but to grit her teeth after hearing the whole story from Antonio. The girl was able to find the truth after one of her late sister’s loyal man confessed what the Oyabun has been up to.

“He is planning to dispose Hiroki. He has found a new toy and he will use the new toy to kill him. I know that Hiroki is your personal bodyguard but please don’t involve yourself with this. The Oyabun has lost it. He might get his hands to you as well.”

That was what Antonio was told to but the girl is as stubborn as her sister. If there is something that she could do then she would be more than willing to do it for the sake of Hiroki. He might be the worst person in the planet through his own eyes but Antonio knows all the hardships that he faced due to his inevitable state. She knew all the nights that Hiroki would come back to report his successful dispatch with those soulless eyes.

Hiroki might have found a way to hide his struggles through smiling but Antonio is not insensitive to not notice how much he is suffering. Someone like him never deserved to be treated like a tool.

It is half past five when they went out of the school building. Their hearts are all ready to whatever the result of this rescue mission may be. They know that there would be no help coming from the police since they are technically under that big Yakuza clan. This would be all their seriousness and they are willing to use a gun to prove it to the adults.

Their hasty feet were then halted when Sakura suddenly stopped. They all looked to where the girl’s eyes are focused only to see another familiar person leaning on the wall of the school gate.

“Center-san…” Sakura breathed out the name of the person. She doesn’t seem surprised that she would see her at this time.

“Hello, Sakura!” Center greeted with her usual smile. “Hello, current Rappapa plus two extras.”

“Center-san…” Sakura took a deep breath, maintaining the distance between them and the former Majijo top. “Why didn’t you tell me? You knew all along—“

“There’s no need for me to tell you. All you guys need to do is to entrust this thing to adults since—“ But no one listened to Center’s words. The group started walking pass her, finally stepping out of the school grounds. “H-Hey, guys! Where are you all going?”

“We are going to save Hiroki-san.” Sakura answered without looking back.

“Sakura, wait!”

As the persistency of Center started to irk her, the officiating top of Majijo turned to her senpai only to be shocked that she is already pointing a gun to her.

“Don’t go.” Center commanded, now with a more serious face. She was trying to maintain her cool but the atmosphere clearly says that these kids won’t listen to any word that she’s going to say without threat. “I said leave it to us adults. Hiroki-nii told me not to let your seriousness meddle with the situation.”

“Hiroki-san said that?” The other girl asked with a knot on her forehead. “Both of you already know who killed Salt-san and you didn’t really tell us?”

“Hiroki-nii confessed everything to me. He told me to take care of all of you in case you do anything that will endanger your lives. He also promised to solve everything and come—“

“Center.”

The two fell quiet when Otabe stepped forward and called not just Center’s attention but everyone’s right after saying the girl’s name.

“You are pointing a gun to us while talking about protecting us. I quite don’t get the point.”

The other girl was taken aback. Otabe was the one who received the Rappapa presidency from Maeda before so she is technically Center’s senior. This girl has her reason for purposely getting held back and Center knows that reason very well.

“Salt is the top that I established myself.” Otabe continued. “If you are telling me not to do anything after her getting murdered by a graduate of this school, I don’t think I will be able to stay silent. Salt was our top. The top has saved the school many times even though she was bored of being in the throne. We couldn’t save her when she was the one in need of help but atleast we could deliver her justice.”

“There’s no need to point the gun to us, Center-san.” Sakura stepped back in the conversation. “You know very well who the enemy here is. It’s either you come and fight with us or just wait here until we get the justice that Salt-san deserves.”

Center tightened her grip to the gun but the energy faded soon. Her arm limped as she bowed her head in surrender. With this, Sakura went near her and extender her hand towards the former top of their school. “Let’s go, Center-san.”

Still with lots of hesitations, Center reached out for Sakura’s hand.

HIROKI spit out blood for nobody knows how many times it was. He was given another powerful body blow, he is sure that he broke some of ribs after that knee to his stomach. The right side of his face is bathing with blood as a sharp knife traveled from his eyebrow down to his cheek.

“How long do those kids willing to make you wait?” The Oyabun sighed in boredom and disappointment. He called one of his men and told the guy to turn his back to him. The man did what was ordered to him only for his back to be turned into an ash tray. Shouting in pain, the Oyabun kicked him off back to his place.

“I thought they would be here as soon as they heard that you’re abducted. How long are they going to prolong your suffering?” The boss looked at his heir but Hiroki’s state disgusted him. The son that he always wanted turned out to be a rebel and is now filled with blood and couldn’t even free himself from those ropes tying his arms up.

“Look at you, Hiroki. If you only listened to me we won’t come into an end like this. I thought killing your parents would be enough trauma to you but there you go giving your heart to a girl…” The knot on his forehead couldn’t be flattened as he is thinking deeply. “You wanted her to be killed, didn’t you—“

“NO!” Hiroki shouted with the remaining energy he has left. He tried to raise his head and looked at the cruel boss with his functioning eye.

“Tch.” The Oyabun rolled his eyes. “How dare you look at me like that? Do you want me to completely blind you down?” He pulled the butterfly knife that he used to Hiroki earlier and let him feel its tip on his neck.

He is already in the verge of being killed but Hiroki continued glaring to the boss. He knows too well that he is going to be disposed. His eagle eye was blinded already. The boss doesn’t need him anymore.

The boss then pulled the knife back and pocketed it. “Let’s just wait for those kids before I finish you up. They should witness how I take the likes of you who don’t listen to my words.”

“They won’t be coming!” The helpless guy shouted back once again. “I told Jurina not to let them come. You can just kill me. Don’t drag the kids into this mess!”

The Oyabun just laughed at him before spitting right on his face. “I didn’t drag them. You dragged them here. You know how dangerous your existence is and you dared to befriend with those highschool girls. This is all your fault!”

The old man ordered his men to give him more sake and as if frightened mice, they all went to give him a cup as soon as possible. The boss is going to kill his favourite pawn, they aren’t safe at all.

“And to add to your misery, I won’t be the one to end your life.” With a huge sneer on his face, he called out someone from upstairs that has been watching them since the beginning of the torture. Sounds of boots can be heard from the stairs, pulling everyone’s attention to that place.

Hiroki’s eye widened after recognizing who it was. Wearing the same black hoodie she was wearing the night she killed Salt, Nezumi showed herself while chewing a gum. She looked down at Hiroki with a poker face.

“M-Mayu…” Hiroki stammered.

The Oyabun found his reaction hilarious that he couldn’t help but to laugh. “She’ll be the one who will take your life, Hiroki. The same person who killed your girlfriend, say your greetings to Nezumi.”

“M-Mayu! Don’t do this!” Hiroki shouted.

“Are you begging for your life already?” Nezumi asked while playing with the gun that she used to kill Salt. “I thought it would be hard to have you plead for your life. What a bore.”

“You’re wrong!” Hiroki tried to free himself but his exhausted body just won’t follow his will. “Don’t taint your hands even more! If you do you will end up just like me—“

“Shut up!” Nezumi kneeled to his level only to give him a slap on his bloody face. She then pulled him by the hair and made him look at her. “Do you remember the politician that you mercilessly killed long ago? He is my father!”

Hiroki’s head flew to the other side right after another slap. “He was already starting to change but you killed him! You took the chance for us to be a happy family!” She continued to hit him while spilling everything that’s in her chest. “No wonder you were so good to me! You treated me and Center so well but it was all pretension. If I didn’t find out about it you would keep a secret to your grave, right!? And you will keep making a fool out of me, right!?”

When Nezumi was finally over with her rage, Hiroki slowly looked up to her. With his sight slowly blurring because of blood loss, he tried his best to stay awake and talk.

“I guess whatever I say to you now won’t get to you since you were fed with wrong information…” Hiroki coughed blood and spat it out before taking a deep breath. “But I was put in a place where I had no other choice but to kill him or else that person out there would kill my parents… I-It was his will to kill your father since he backed out to their agreement. It was n-never my will to kill your father… n-never my will to kill anybody…”

“LIES!” Nezumi stood up and pointed the gun straight to Hiroki’s head.

“Believe me, Mayu… L-Like me… You are just being used here…”

“SHUT THE F*CK UP!”

A loud gunshot was heard after that shout from Nezumi. For a moment Hiroki thought that he would be already sent to the afterlife but what he saw after he opened his eye was another thing. It was a shocked picture of Nezumi whose mouth opened up to call a name. “C-Center…?”

In panic, Hiroki turned to where Nezumi is looking at. Everything that he is scared for just happened. Everyone fell for the trap. “What the hell are you girls doing here!? Jurina!!! What the actual f*ck!! I told you to use the gun to keep them at school!!”

His heart tightened even more when he saw that Antonio and Coby also came. He started struggling to free himself even though he knows it would be useless. “F*CK!!!”

The Oyabun started laughing manically again. He is even more pleased when he saw his daughter among the visitors. “So you also came as expected! You coming here is the only thing I expected from you so welcome to your grave, daughter!”

His men who have been guarding up the warehouse from the outside all came inside. Without further thought, the girls were then surrounded by the Yakuza.

“You are really going crazy! Don’t ever try them!” Hiroki growled but the boss just laughed at him.

“Are you really sure of that, Father?” Antonio answered back with a question. “Have you thought of how we came here so easily? Your men have already turned their backs on you. They are on our si—“

Antonio was supposed to say that they are already on their side but the men, including the guy who told him about the whole happening, pulled out their guns and pointed it at them. Antonio’s eyes widened at the betrayal, looking at the guy whom she thought they could trust.

“I-I’m sorry, Sayaka-san… I’m sorry Hiroki-kun…” That was all he could say. He couldn’t even meet Antonio’s eyes.

The old man laughed so hard as if he is so entertained of the happenings. Everything is going according to his plan. He asked Nezumi to step aside for a moment before he pulled out his butterfly knife and slashed the rope that has been holding Hiroki for quite a long while now.

Hiroki fell face-first to the ground. He tried to stand up but he couldn’t even feel his legs at all.

“DAMN IT!” Hiroki shouted. “Don’t ever touch them! If you want to kill me then just finish me already! Leave the girls alone!!!”

“You won’t be able to do anything, son! I’ll give you the most painful death.” The old man sneered and then stood up. “Get them. Do whatever you want to them. Follow your pleasure. Make sure you all kill them after!”

Then the rumble started. As the order says, they have to keep the girls alive and make them suffer in front of Hiroki. The tortured guy couldn’t do anything but to struggle from his own weak body. He could already feel the warm fluid flowing from his eyes due to anxiety.

The boss sat back to his chair, laughing at the on-going fight happening before his very eyes. It feels like everything is on top of his hand and he likes it very much. He was amazed that the girls have been dominating his men in hand to hand combat but it soon bored him and made him so disappointed to his troop.

He pulled out his gun and chanted eeny, meeny, mini, moe before he pulled the trigger. The next thing after the terrifying gunshot was the picture of Yoga’s body hitting the ground. Everybody froze on the spot.

“Y-Yoga!” Magic cried out and ran towards the said girl. Yoga was already lifeless when Magic lifted her up to her arms. The bullet went straight to her chest. “YOU, F*CKER!!!”

Magic was about to pull her gun but another shot was heard which made her lie lifeless beside Yoga. It was another shot straight to the heart.

“NO!!!” Hiroki wept bitterly after seeing two other girls being killed in front of him. “STOP IT!”

“Woo! I guess my skills haven’t diminished even if I got older. I can still get my target with ease!” The boss looked at the faces of the shocked girls one by one and he can’t help but to be amused at the fear that is slowly being painted at those young faces. “It’s getting pretty boring. I couldn’t believe that my men are this weak in terms of close combat. Now, who should I send to hell next?”

He then slowly pointed his gun to the next person he decided to kill. “How about you go next, daughter?” And without further ado, he pulled out the trigger as if he is not going to fire it at his own flesh and blood. Antonio was sure that it was the end of her but then she saw a figure covered her, shielding her from the sure death from that one bullet. It was Coby.

Antonio fell with Coby falling down in her arms. It is as if her father calculated that Coby would shield her since it was another sure hit in the chest. Antonio froze in shock.

Otabe, knowing that she got the chance, pulled out the gun Sakura handed her and fired at the boss. She managed to hit him but only on the arm that was holding the gun. As the boss shrieked in pain, few of his men pointed their guns to the remaining Rappapa heavenly queen and shot her to her death.

Everything happened too fast. Before Sakura knew it, there were only the three of them left. She looked at her fallen comrades with mouth wide open, she couldn’t process the fact that they all died under her leadership.

“F*CKING B*TCH! That’s what you get for firing at me, fool.” The old man looked at his injured arm that is overflowing with blood. “I lost my dominant arm. Now, Nezumi…”

Nezumi flinched to where she is standing. She too was aghast of what just happened. She felt cold sweat ran down her spine as her name was called.

“It is your turn to use your gun again. Now kill the girl who has been staying under your bestfriend’s wing.”

Nezumi and Sakura’s stares met after that order. Nezumi quickly cut the connection of their gaze and turned back to the old man. “B-But, you said that killing Salt would be enough! And you said that you would not really hurt them but just use them to torment Hiro—“

“Did you really believe in the words of a Yakuza leader?” The old man sneered at her and picked up his gun with his other hand. He then pointed the gun to Center.

“H-Hey! You said you would not hurt Center!” Nezumi stammered. “This is not what we talked about!”

“Go and kill her or I will kill your friend. You’ve been watching them for quite a while now, don’t you? Your bestfriend who has been so attached to you was just stolen by that girl. You’ve killed somebody else before so why not kill this one?” His devilish smile widened. “What’s hindering you?”

Center was about to pull her gun but more guns were pointed to her by the other Yakuza men. She couldn’t do anything but to stare at Nezumi.

“Kill her or lose your friend, you choose.”

“S-Sakura…” Everybody turned to Hiroki whose eyes already lost hope. “This is why I told you not to be serious at all things. T-There are things that you better not care about. T-This is r-reality. There are times t-that it is better not to face it and not be serious at all…”

“H-Hiroki-san… I-I—“

“It’s too late, Sakura... And you, Nezumi… you trusted the wrong person… I-I’m really sorry f-for killing your father… It was really never my intention t-to kill him. Now that you are in the same position as I was in that time, I believe you can understand the situation now.”

“Oh, shut the f*ck up, dumbass! Let’s finish this because I need treatment now. Nezumi, kill that girl then kill Hiroki or else I will shoot your friend to her death.”

“Nezumi…” Center called out to her lover with a faint smile on her face. “Don’t dirty your hands even more. It’s okay. I won’t regret dying like this. I’m sorry for not being able to take care of you properly.”

Nezumi’s face crumbled. She couldn’t understand how and when everything turned out like this. She only wanted revenge for her father. “Center! What the hell are you talking about—“

Another gunshot was heard which caused everyone’s heart to skipped a beat. It came from the boss, he gave a warning shot to Nezumi but it didn’t hit anyone but the ceiling. “I’m going to count. Kill the Sakura girl or I will send your friend ahead. Five.”

“W-Wait! This isn’t right!!!”

“Four.”

Nezumi’s stare goes back and forth to Center and Sakura. She tightened the grip to her gun as the pressure continued to boil her up.

“Three.”

The men cleared the way. They all stepped aside. Even the ones who are holding Sakura and Center got a good distance from the targets though they are not letting anyone go.

“Two.”

Nezumi closed her eyes. Who would’ve thought that revenge would bring her into this situation? She killed Salt with her whole body trembling and she is sure that Hiroki saw her horrified expression that time. She knew that he saw how much she was aghast of her own crime that’s why he didn’t pursue her even though he clearly saw her killed Salt. There’s nothing more but regret to consume her now.

“One!”

BANG!!! BANG!!!

Nezumi pulled out the trigger only once but why were there two gunshots heard? She opened her eyes and everything looked blurry. She immediately turned to Center’s way and she couldn’t thank the heavens less after seeing that she is alive. But what is with that worried look on her face?

Parallel to her vision, she noticed another girl who was holding a gun. She turned to that direction and noticed that it was Antonio. While holding Coby’s body on her injured arm, she fired her gun with the other. The secret lessons she had with Hiroki somehow paid off.

Hiroki dispatches people with a headshot believing that it won’t be painful. It is to give his targets a quick death and that is what Antonio learned from him.

Nezumi, still nauseous, turned to where Antonio’s gun was pointing. It turned out that she killed the evil man with just one shot straight to the centre of his forehead. His body was thrown backwards because of the shot, his eyes rolled in white.

“HIROKI-SAN!!!”

“HIROKI-NII!!!”

With everything moving in slow motion, Nezumi turned to Sakura. The girl managed to survive the bullet she fired on her. She’s alive. She just fell down and managed to dodged—wait, what?

With blood spilling like crazy from the left side of his temple, Hiroki laid lifeless on Sakura. He was the one who pushed Sakura away and took the bullet that Nezumi fired. Nezumi saw how denial and grief painted over the face of the younger girl. Her clothes are tainted with blood but she didn’t care. She hugged Hiroki as reality started to sink deep into her.

He is dead. He is now… free.

“Hiroki-san!” Sakura called out the guy’s name as tears started to burst from her tear ducts. She’s crying like the time her father left their family to run away from his debts. Maybe she is crying even harder.

“Hiroki-nii!” Center knelt to Hiroki’s side and held his hand. He used his remaining strength to protect Sakura. He was already tortured and heavily wounded but still his will overcame the weakness of his body. He managed to make it right in time, receiving the bullet straight to his left temple with it being stuck right in the centre of his head.

Center started crying and the sight of her tears placed an awful amount of weight to Nezumi’s heart. Her whole body felt weak that she almost dropped her gun but she got her grip back and placed the gun by her temple.

“I-I…” she stammered. “I-I’m really sorry…”

Center and Sakura noticed her but—

“NEZUMI-SAN!!!”

Maki woke up from her slumber, her face wet with tears. She immediately wiped her face, fearing that the others might see her and make fun of her crying in her sleep.

“What’s up with that weird dream? It felt so realistic!” she stated as she held her chest. She’s still on the paintball uniform. This made her remember that she was playing guns with her friends a while ago. “Was that the cause of that gun-filled dream?”

“Maki.”

The girl shrieked when she heard the cold calling from non-other that the Prince of Winter that is sitting at the solo sofa in front of her.

“King! How long have you been there!?” She blushed furiously.

Fuyu just shrugged his shoulders. “I didn’t think that you are a big fan of Yuma. You were shouting his stage name even in your sleep.”

“W-Wait! That’s not it!!!”

Fuyu just shook his head and stood up. “Let’s go, lunch is ready. Everyone is waiting for you. Go and change. The dining table is surprisingly filled with people today.”

The smile on Fuyu’s face somehow lightened up the gloomy room. Maki immediately stood up and gave out a salute. “Aye, Sir!”

She then ran towards Fuyu, forgetting the horrible dream that she just saw. Forgetting the past that they once lived in.

-END-

It’s time to go back to WISH now. :)

Offline FZA02

• Member+
Re: [shortcut48's SHORTS] When A Yankee Uses A Gun (Majisuka Gakuen AU) 3/3
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2018, 04:43:52 PM »
i knew it!!!!, glad that my prediction back then was right all of those watching sherlock holmes seems almost paid off hahaha

but actually i never ever imagined that this is how their past life before reunited in wish but it's kinda suit them all

ano just confirmation, did antonio still alive ? and.....which one is aki actually....the yuki koi or antonio ?....and it means that most of shiki except natsu probably have birthmark didn't they?

man, a bit dissapointed how maki fastly forget her dreams, well she is chuunibyou after all hahaha now,......just like what you said.....let's get back to WISH

p.s : your story is always amazing i will always wait for an update from you

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2018, 09:34:00 AM »
So that is how everything ended. :cry:
Too much death for me.

I like how you were able to link this to your other story.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2018, 05:07:30 AM »
@FZA02-san, It is an open ending so it's up to you~ :) Well, I can say that Antonio was born after Yuki Koi was killed. And it happened while Hiroki was around 13 years old. Since Maru died first, Hiroki was born a bit earlier than the others. So we could say that Hiroki and Salt got some age gap in this time. But since both died in the same period, they don't have much of a gap in WISH. Fuyu was born first because he is there to wait for his love.
They all don't have much of age gap in WISH so what do you think that means? :) Well, I said a lot but it is my way of saying thank you for always reading what I write. Thank you so much. :)

@four4four-san, there's much more death on the original MG5 tho.. Haha. :)
Almost all of my stories are connected. It would be nice to have your own universe, right? The only one not connected is the RisaNeru fic I wrote before but who knows... Maybe I could find a way to connect it. :)

Thank you everyone for reading! I'll be posting a new chapter of WISH in a short while. See you there~

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 12:35:58 PM »
The ending  is heartwarming but mostly heartbreaking :cry: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Onaji Yoru