JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - Sunflowers Bloom In Dark

Author Topic: Takahashi-kun no Revenge! (Update Chapter 4!)  (Read 10210 times)

Offline nadiyahdz16

Takahashi-kun no Revenge! Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »
Once again it was a peaceful morning inside the class 2-A. Some were sleeping and some were conversing with each other. Minegishi Kuu arrived and as he sat down, he quickly put out his so called 'heaven'.

Kuu smiled seeing the sweets on his hands. But then he looked around the class room and noticed that Kai hadn't arrived yet. Remembering a few days ago accident were he was gasping for air because of Kai... He made a mental note to eat his heaven after Kai arrived in the class.

But then for some reason, after 25 minutes of waiting, Kai didn't show up. It was weird because Kai was one of the dilligent student. He usually come to school 30 minutes before the first period and it was weird that he didn't show up as there were only 10 minutes left before the first period starts.

Thinking that Kai might be absent, Kuu quickly unwrapped his heaven and stared at them lovingly. When he was about to take the first fine bite, the door opened loudly with a restless looking Kai behind it.

Unfortunately for Kuu, he once again choked, surprised by the loud sound of the door. But he had prepared! He quickly grabbed his water bottle and chugged down a lot of water before finally realising a relieved sigh. He turned his gaze at his new best friend who took a seat beside him.

Kuu wanted to be mad at him but after seeing Kai restless and sad face, he decided to be mad at him later.

He poked Kai's cheek, "Ne, Kai, is something bothering you?" He asked as Kai turned his attention to him.

Kai sighed deeply, "I just slept late..." He answered and lay his head on the desk. 'I didn't get a wink of sleep... It's all because of that piggy letter... I wonder who sent that...'

He shuddered at the thought of someone knowing his old self, when he was a big fatty and cowardly boy.

The first period started and in a blink of eyes, it was already lunch break time. Kai stood up and quickly headed to the gym storage. He wanted to meet Maeda. After all, the first suspect is Maeda as she was the one who made the much hated nick name for him.

As he walked there, he saw Watanabe Mayu entered the storage room hurriedly while holding 2 plastic bags in her hands.

Kai opened the door of the storage room and peeked a little. There he saw Maeda gobbling a lot of food inside her mouth and he could hear her saying things like how late Watanabe was.

'How can a girl eat like that?! And the way she treats Watanabe... It's like she's Watanabe's step mother and Watanabe is the Cinderella. Only this time, thr step mother is a glutton like a pig.' Kai thought and snickered slightly.

Maeda could hear some snickering outside and quickly yelled, "Who's there?!" Kai then opened the door to reveal himself. He had a smiley face and bowed to Maeda like a gentleman, "Good afternoon, Maeda-san. I'm here again."

Maeda stared at him for a bit before continuing to eat her sushi bento. She ignored Kai's presence totally.

"Oooh, I see you're in the middle of eating your bento... May I know how many bentos have you eaten before this one?" Kai teased as she sat down on the floor and rest his back on the wall.

Maeda threw a glare at him, an irritated feeling kept on piling up inside her mind. But she chose to eat her lunch quietly, not wanting to give her attention to a small fry.

Kai tilted her head seeing the princess being unusually quiet. He then shrugged his shoulder before closing his eyes and sighed, the piggy letter still haunting his mind. He then scratched his hair with his injured palm and Maeda saw his hand.

She felt a lil bit guilty seeing how he got the wound because of her. She cleared her throath which earned Kai attention, "Does your... Hand hurts?"

Kai smiled seeing how flustered she looked after asking the question to him. "It hurt when I took a shower earlier and when I ate... But after seeing your face, I'm feeling much better! It doesn't hurt now!" He showed his bandaged palm and slapped it with his other hand.

'Shit, it hurts so much but I have to look cool! Gah! I shouldn't have slapped it!' He actually sobbed and winced inside but he had to keep his cool for the sake of revenging.

Maeda could feel her hear skip a beat seeing his smile but she quickly looked away and continued the 5th box of her bento. Her cheeks were somehow red. Unfortunately for Kai, he was too busy wincing and sobbing inside his head to see the cute blush on Maeda's face.

Maeda then noticed that Watanabe wasn't there. Kai looked at Maeda who seemed to be searching the missing person in the storage room. "Watanabe went out to buy drinks..." Just then the door opened and Watanabe walked to her master and gave her a strawberry milk and she walked to Kai, giving him his share of chocolate milk.

"Eh?! You bought it for me?!" Kai couldn't believe it as he saw Watanabe nodded cutely. 'Oh my God... You're really a Cinderella aren't you, Mayu-chan? So cute and kind...' He thought as he sipped on his chocolate milk.

"Anyway, Maeda-san, have we met before I entered this school? I felt like we've met each other before." He tried asking to find out if Maeda is the culprit who sent him the letter.

Maeda lifted her eyebrow as she muched on her salmon sushi. She gulped it down before letting out a word, "In your dreams! I never knew someone as conceited as you, you freaking narcissist." She answered calmly and took a sip on her milk.

Kai shrugged his shoulder, 'Hmm.. Definitely not her... It's her usual response... And she wouldn't send the heart breaking letter to me as she was a little guilty for being the cause of my injured hand.' He thought and stood up. He walked closer to her and placed his hand on her left cheek.

"You know, Maeda-san... I feel sad that you have a horrible view of me... Am I really that narcissist? I'll try to change as I want you to change your view of me... And it's because I like you and I want to be your friend, Maeda-san." He winked and took her hand. He held it and kissed it before leaving the storage room.

He walked slowly as he counted inside his head. '3... 2... 1... 0.'

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!" Maeda's voice could be heard from afar and Kai smirked as he imagined Maeda's completely red face because of his words earlier.

------
Atsuko and Mayu were walking down the hall. Atsuko's mood was so horrible and Mayu just quietly following her behind. She didn't dare to make Atsuko's mood worse.

As the walked, someone bumped to Atsuko which knocked her down the floor. Mayu shivered, imagining what her master would do to the 'unfortunate' person.

But then she heat the very familiar voice, "Eh? Acchan? Mayuyu? Ahh!! It's really both if you! I'm so glad that I transferred here!" The figure spoke as she helped Atsuko to stand up.

"Tomochin?"

"Itano-sama..."

Both Atsuko and Mayu said, still shocked seeing their childhood friend. The person smiled, showing her cute fangs like a vampire.

"Yup, the one and only Itano Tomomi!" She said and did a pose to her close friends.

Atsuko squealed seeing her long lost bestfriend before hugging her tightly, "Oh my God! I thought you moved to America?! When did you come back? I've missed you soooo much!" She squealed excitedly at the girl.

Tomomi chuckled seeing her old friend's antic. "I just came back last week and I transferred here yesterday... I missed you too, Acchan." She hugged her best friend back tightly.

She noticed Mayu who looked tense, she smiled at her, showing a sign which Mayu replied with her sadistic smile. They seemed like they were talking to each other by their eyes. Atsuko didn't notice that as she was busy hugging her long lost best friend

She gestured Mayu to come closer and she did. When she was near, she hugged her too, making Atsuko hugged Mayu too. They group hugged for awhile before releasing it with a laugh and a smile.

"Ah, I see that both of you haven't changed that much... But what happened to you, Mayu? You looked so silent and calm..." Tomomi wondered, looking at her other old friend. Deep inside she knew the reason.

"I'm okay... Itano-sama..." Mayu muttered under her breath as the smile she had earlier faded away. She just put an act as she knew that Tomomi knows the reason.

"Mou~ why are you calling me Itano? Call me Tomochin just like what you used to call me~" Tomomi pouted and pinched Mayu's cheeks.

Atsuko giggled seeing both of them, she hadn't seen Mayu's smile for a long time after Tomomi moved away.

Just then she saw Takahashi Kai walked with his classmate, Minegishi Kuu and the class president of his class, Yokoyama Yui. Kuu was eating his cakes while Kai and Yui was chatting with each other happily. Atsuko noticed Yui's big smile and suddenly she felt irritated.

Tomomi looked at Atsuko who looked a little mad for some reason. She followed Atsuko's gaze and saw three figures walking.

Soon, a small smirk appeared on her lips as she saw the familiar figure. The figures walked past them and the familiar one turned his head to her as he noticed her stare.

He smiled slightly to her, being a kind person he is. But then his smile disappeared completely after reading Tomomi's lips, who mouthed something to him, which shocked him greatly.

"Did you read my letter that I sent to you last night, Kawachi Piggy Kai-san?" She mouthed and smirked seeing the colour of Kai's face drained. Another figure who saw his face too, smirked, praising her old friend inside her mind.

-----

A/N: Yahoo! A new update for all of you! And a new character has come! It's Tomochin~ hope you like it~

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
Re: Takahashi-kun no Revenge! (Update Chapter 3!)
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2013, 11:13:48 AM »
Wha- ??

How did Tomochin know??.....

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
Well, that's beyond my expectation...
-I really thought it was Mayu who did it...
-But a new character appear...and the culprit too..
-I'm only right on the part where Atsuko was not the culprit~
-Dang...How will Kai react after this?! Oh no...
-What'll happen next?!?! can't wait for the next chapter!!~

>Plz update soon!!~ Looking forward for the next one!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2013, 02:00:29 PM »
Ah Itano was the one that noticed about Kai

What kind of trouble Kai would get?

Would Kai plan to make Atsuko love him work?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2013, 08:36:34 PM »
i think Kai had mistaken about the girl who rejected him.
it's not acchan, it's tomochin....

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2013, 08:49:32 PM »
PLEASE THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD ! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2013, 09:17:38 PM »
Tomochin appears and Kai still is in suffering :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2013, 12:41:13 AM »
please update soon  :jphip:
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline nadiyahdz16

Takahashi-no Revenge! Chapter 4
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 06:28:52 AM »
Kai was speechless after reading what the new girl mouthed to him. Who was she?! Did he know her? Why did she know his nickname? All the questions in his mind were left unanswered as he couldn't recall any memory of her. She was a stranger to him.

Kai gulped loudly seeing the smirk on the beautiful stranger's face. The stranger then turned her body away from her and continued to talk with Maeda and Watanabe. He snapped back to reality when Kuu and Yokoyama called his name, waiting for him.

He bowed to them and continued to walk to the class. He glanced back at the stranger and found her glancing back at him. He swore he saw her smirked and winked at him... Which made his heart... Skipped a beat seeing how beautiful the stranger looked. He hastily turned his head back, his heart beating faster and faster.

Kai blushed and hung his head low, he just had a crush on a sadistic stranger who sent him a heart breaking letter.

-----

Atsuko raised her eyebrow seeing Kai looked so restless after Tomomi smirked at him. Knowing him for more than a month, never had she seen him lost his narcissistic smile. It was the first time she saw him looking like he had seen a ghost or like he was gonna die. It was quite amusing actually.

"Nee, Tomochin, do you know him? You gave him your knowing smirk earlier..." Atsuko questioned as she tilted her head to the side. Tomomi chuckled, "No, I don't know him... It's just that he looks cute so I gave him my special smirk."

Atsuko glared at her after hearing her sentence, "Huh?!" She snapped loudly, which made Tomomi flinched at the loud voice slightly. But then she kept her composure and instead, she gave a wink to her, "Why? Is it wrong for me to say it? Do you actually like him, Acchan?" She teased and she swore she saw blushes appeared on her cheeks.

"W-wha-what?!?! It-it's just... I thought you have eyes infection! He's cute?! What the hell!" She yelled and covered her chest in a defending manner. She likes him? No in a freaking way! Why would she like someone who is so conceited over his looks? Eeew!!!

Atsuko could hear Tomomi giggled softly at her statement and she could hear how Mayu faintly chuckled too. She grew redder in embarrassment before stomping down the hall way to her class. Mayu looked at her master's retreating back and glanced at Tomomi.

"Good job you've done there, Shibuya." She showed her sadistic smile at her partner and earned a slight smirk, "I'll make sure to make him our partner too, Nezumi."

-----

Kai sat on his seat while daydreaming about the stranger's face. He hadn't seen her around the school except earlier. Maybe she was the rumoured new transfer student. He wondered what her name was...

"Yoo Kai! Snap back to reality! You've been daydreaming too much today! The school is over!" Kuu slapped his head lightly, making his daydream time over.

He rubbed the sore spot on his head, "Ittai..." He pouted and packed up his things to go home. "Kuu... Do you know the name of the new transfer student?" He asked as he finished packing up and walked to the door with Kuu.

"Hmmm, her name is Itano Tomomi I think..." Kuu thought a little while munching on his chocolate cake. Kai made a mental note of the stranger's name and smiled happily as he finally knew her name.

Both Kai and Kuu separated as Kuu had a club activity in the cooking club. Kai hadn't entered any club yet as he didn't want his time of working out in his room to decrease because of club activities.

Kai walked to the school's front gate. What he didn't notice was a rope trap around his foot. The rope quickly tightened and it lift him from the ground, turning him upside down.

He opened his eyes and saw two figures in black hoodies. He knew them! They were Watanabe Mayu and Itano Tomomi! Someone who are linked with his target, Maeda Atsuko!

"Oi! Put me down!" He shouted as he felt dizzy being upside down. Mayu then pulled a knife from her pocket and immediately cut the rope. Kai fell and he groaned in pain, "Ittai... It hurts..." He whined and sat down properly while carressing his head.

"What are you planning to do to Acchan, Piggy?" Tomomi asked as she crouched down and leaned closer to him, "Are you planning a revenge?" She straightly asked and let out a low chuckle, making Kai shivered at her scary chuckle.

Mayu then leaned closer too, "If you're planning a revenge, we'll help you do that, Piggy." And there she goes, calling him Piggy too.

"Huh? Help?" He was a little lost. What help? Aren't these two close to Maeda Atsuko? Watanabe is Maeda's follower, and from what he had seen earlier, it seems that Itano is Maeda's old friend. So why are they helping him to get his revenge?

"You've been trailing Atsuko-sama for more than a month now and I know that you've noticed how she treats me... She's like the step mother in the Cinderella story." Mayu opened her mouth. Kai averted his attention to the person he just met earlier.

"Then you? By the way who are you? I didn't recall any memories with you in my childhood..." He questioned what had been in his mind for a while. There was a hurt look displayed on her face but as fast as a light, it was already gone and replaced with Tomomi's usual smirk, "I'm Itano Tomomi. I'm Nezumi's partner in crime since we were little. I don't know you either," Tomomi looked away a little as she spoke the last words, and then she continued, "but Nezumi told me that you're planning a revenge on Acchan, which Nezumi wanted to do for a long time. I was the one who sent the piggy letter to you but it's all Nezumi's idea."

Kai raised her eyebrows, still not grasping the situation, "Nezumi?" He askes and glanced at Mayu who showed a little smile. "That's me." Mayu giggled a little and pulled out a chewing gum to eat.

"I want to help Nezumi in getting her revenge because I'm on her side. I don't really like Acchan's princess attitude too." Tomomi continued.

"Eh... This is too much for me to digest... So are you telling me that you're supporting my plan?" He asked the obvious.

"Tch. You're taking so long in getting the situation. That's why I told Nezumi to not hire you as an additional partner... You're an idiot." Tomomi clicked her tongue and crossed her arms.

Kai flinched at the harsh statement she just made. Rude!!!! Kai felt disappointed seeing a pretty lady being a rude girl. 'She's just the same as Maeda... And to think that I thought I had a crush on this rude girl... Eeew!'

Mayu smirked and made a bubble gum baloon. It quickly popped and she continued chewing her gum, "We need him, Shibuya. He could make her feel heartache." She said calmly and Tomomi grumbled in disagreement.

"Anyway, let us help you, Takahashi-kun. We're going to make your plan a success." Mayu offered her hand to shake hands with him. Kai hesitantly accepted her offer and shook hands with her. Mayu showed her trademark scary grin as she knew that the boy agreed to her.

"We're ShibuNezu. Call us if you want to discuss your plan." Tomomi gave him a card that contains her number and Mayu's. Kai accepted it and put it inside his breast pocket.

Mayu and Tomomi smiled a little at him before running away, leaving him thinking about the reinforcement he just joined. After a while, he chuckled a bit. 'Heh, it'll be easier to conquer her now.'

-----

Tomomi sighed loudly as she knocked on her house's door. Then a maid opened it and greeted her with a smile, "Okaeri, Ojou-sama." Tomomi replied the greeting with a smile. She walked to the couch and slumped down on it.

She pulled out her phone and unlocked it, smiling as she saw the wallpaper she'd never change. "I guess you've already forgotten me huh... Kawaiichi-chan... Did I change that much? Or am I just another person in your life?" She stared at the boy beside a 'boy'. But the 'boy' was actually a girl and it was Tomomi. Both of them posed happily with sweets in their hands.

"But I guess that's okay... I'll make new memories with you later." She smiled and kissed her phone lightly, feeling determined all of a sudden. "Ganbatte Tomochin!" She encouraged herself and stood up to walk to her room.

-----

Inside the Kawachi's household, a boy was working out in his room. He was doing 100 sit ups. When he was finally done, he wiped his sweat and went to search for something. He found it.

Kai looked at the card Tomomi had given him earlier. He then got an idea and quickly sent a text message to them, hoping they would help him.

To: Master Nezumi and Master Shibuya

Good evening~ this is Takahashi Kai ( ^ω^)
Thank you for kindly wanting to help me to do a revenge for Maeda ψ(`∇´)ψ
Anyway, I've got an idea...
Can you please persuade Maeda to go on a date with me? It's a part of the plan of course (´▽`)
Let's do our best, Masters! p(^-^q)

Kai locked his phone after he sent the text message. He smirked after that. The help of both of them would surely benefit him. His plan for revenge would flow easily by their help.

But then he was still a bit confused... Watanabe's reason for helping him was already clear. It was just the new girl's reason was still a lil bit off... She wants to help just because she doesn't like Maeda's princess attitude? But she has princess attitude too in his eyes.

Kai inhaled deeply and turned to look at his night table. There wer two photos of him in his childhood. The first photo, he was posing with a girl. The girl was no doubt Maeda Atsuko, someone who rejected him. He then turned his attention to the second photo. He stood up and walked to his night table.

Kai picked up the second photo and smiled at it. In the photo, there were his long lost best friend and him posing with sweets in their hands. They looked so happy. Kai carressed the picture and hugged it, "Kiba-chan... Where are you now?"

------

A/N: another chapter, another revelation... Hehehe! Thanks for the comments and the thank yous! Oh and Kiba is fangs in japanese

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Re: Takahashi-kun no Revenge! (Update Chapter 4!)
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 07:17:06 AM »
Ha! I was right...Mayu-chan is the one!!~ Horayy~
-And an addition character who work with Mayu!!~
-For revenge...I wonder why she is having a revenge on Acchan...
-But...I feel sad for Acchan though...Honestly...Poor her~
-Ma..But she have done many evil thing so yeah...
-Detto!!~ Yay!~ How will this work out??~ Will Acchan accept it??~

>Plz update soon, can't wait for the next one!!~ Nice chapter!!~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2013, 12:35:52 PM »
Ah... Atsuko is getting in lots more trouble now... with Itano and Nezumi join hand with Kai

What's going to happen to her?

Would Atsuko really going to be hurt?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »
Kai is after Acchan and with Mayu and Tomochin's help he may win over the girl
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2013, 02:24:20 AM »
Don't tell me . . . .

Kiba = Fangs

Tomochin = Has Fangs

Therefore, Kiba = Tomochin ??  :?

Oooohhh . . . . So Tomochin and Kai has something in the past . . . .
Looking forward to your next update!  :)

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2013, 04:15:57 PM »
please!!! don't make my waifu suffer   :banghead: :banghead:
poor atsuko! she have fake best friend  :bleed eyes:

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2014, 12:43:09 PM »
pleeease author-san update soon... I‘m dying waiting for continue reading~  :bow:

Offline liabont

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2014, 03:29:15 PM »
author-san please update soon the next chapter, please more atsumina  :wub:

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2014, 07:43:17 PM »
woah! I just found your story. It's handsome!
I don't like Atsuko behavior! Why do she act like this? It's terrible! :P
And Kai is not better! XD
Revenge is never a solution! tz, tz, tz!

Mayu and Tomochin are a mystery to me. Let's see how it goes!

thx u for your hard work! I look forward to the next update from you!

Offline AtsuminaForever

• All hail - AtsuMina!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2014, 05:09:19 AM »
 :otomerika:GO! GO! GO! I'll be waiting for an update! Yeeey!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - Sunflowers Bloom In Dark