JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun

Author Topic: One Shot  (Read 11717 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
One Shot
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 12:26:36 PM »
great update erink!  your dialogues are just the best!  i love your use of the words want and room  hehe so funny :D

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2006, 03:03:27 AM »
"Hell-"
Maki rushed to the door and  grabbed his arm before he could even get the rest of the greeting out.
"What the?"
"Walk."
"Huh?"
"Lets go for a walk."
"But" His expression grew sad. "it's dinner time..."
"It'll be here when we come back."
"Maki," He leaned over to one side getting a clear view at part of the table. "I can see the steam form over here."
"Come on."
"I'm a growing boy, I need my three square meals a day."
"Nonsense" She said, looking up into his eyes. "You're already twenty and if you get any bigger it will be to the point where you are freakishly tall. It's not even skipping a meal, it is delaying it to come talk a walk with me."
He sighed.
"It better be a really nice walk."
She smiled at him.
"Come on let's go."

As they walked down the sidewalk, Goto's mind was racing. She had butterflies in her stomach.
Why? Why does it feel like this?
It's just Kousuke.
No, it's different now.

She was walking alongside him. She made sure she was close enough to keep brushing her arm up against his, but far enough away so not to trip each other. He looked over at her, a small grin on his face.
"Whats with you?" he asked, sliding his right arm under her left and taking her hand in his.
Goto felt her heart skip a beat as she looked down at their hands for a split second. His larger hand held onto hers tightly in a reassuring manner, it was warm, and calloused.
She looked back up, smiling softly, trying to act natural.
"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you."
She swung her left arm back and forth, he let his arm go limp, allowing her to swing it back and forth with her own.
"I'm really happy. I missed you. It was hard, us not talking like that." She looked over at him
"Yeah, it was."

She let go of his arm and ran over to a neighbor's rock wall in front of their house.  She jumped and pulled herself up so she was sitting ontop of it. He did the same, having a considerably easier time lifting himself compared to her. They'd done this before. When they were younger. On the way home from school they would climb ontop of it and balance their way to the end of it. It was less of a challenge now that they were taller though. Directly across from them was a house. It was average, but very well kept. In the front yard laid a beautiful garden. Roses, cherry trees, everything was in full bloom, the vibrant color and meticulous details of the garden were impressive. A statue of the Mother Mary was at the center of it.  In the garden was the owner. A rather average old man. He held his wife with both hands, as she braced herself with a cane.
"Just like old times, huh?" Goto said with a goofy smile.

Ever since they were little, on the way to and from school Goto and Kousuke would see the man and his wife in his garden. He was a rather pleasant old man, and they would exchange greetings everytime they walked past. They would sometimes see the woman kneeling infront of the statue. Once they asked why. He explained who the statue was. They followed one of those other religions. Goto couldn't remeber the name of it know. The man and his wife were now smiling as he seemed to be pointing to one of the flowers.

"Eh, not really."
Maki looked over at him, he kept his gaze at the couple across the street who were both smiling as the man held onto his wife's arm.
"She got really really sick. She was never out in the garden with him anymore.    He only takes her outside now when it is really nice to pray."
Goto looked back at the garden and felt a wave of sadness.
"I didn't know."
"You've had stuff going on."
"How long ago did it happen?"
"I don't know, a few years."
They continued watching them.
"Do you think that we'll still be together in fifty years?"
He sighed.
"I don't even know if we'll be together in fifty minutes at the rate things are going."
She chuckled.
"They look happy. To be happy like that... It'd be nice."
"Yeah, it would."
Goto leaned over close to him. She lightly pressed her lips on his cheek, pulling away after a few seconds. He looked over at her, but she was looking at the garden again.
They sat in silence for over a minute.
He jumped down off the ledge. Brushing himself off when he reached the sidewalk.
"Come on, let's go eat."
He put his arms up to her. Goto slowly inched her body off the ledge, his hands gently grabbed onto her sides as she jumped down. When she reached the ground, she stood looking up at him. His hands stayed on her sides, there was barely any room inbetween their two bodies.
"Yeah...let's."

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 06:52:59 PM »
Oh man. I wonder where this is going to go. Will Kousuke accept her or will he turn her away?? Could he even reject her??? Ah. The suspense is killing me.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 07:07:38 AM »
Kousuke's hands lingered on her body. The two of them stood, fixated on each other.
"Maki"
He breathlessly spoke her name.
Ring. Ring.
They continued to look at one another.
Ring.Ring.
She tilted her head slightly to the right.
"My cellphone's ringing." He stated matter of factly.
"College sure is doing wonders for you."
Ring.Ring.
Without taking is eyes off of her, he reached into the frayed pocket of his jeans. He produced a green and blue cellphone. Its screen was alight and it vibrated slightly as it continued to ring. His eyes stayed locked with hers as he flicked his wrist, the cellphone being tossed away from them, down the sidewalk. It skidded on the pavement a few meters away.
The ringing continued, slightly altered from the impact, in the distance. Maki couldn't stop the smile fomr taking over her expression.
"It'll stop eventually." He reasured her.
She nodded her head, giggling. "Yeah? No Kidding."
The ringing stopped. It started again a few seconds later.
"If you'll excuse me for a moment."
Kousuke still stayed. His feet took a step towards the phone but his hands remained firmly in place on Maki's sides. He finally seemed to get his brain and body on the same program as put his right hand back at his side. He turned, as he took a step towards the phone he lightly brought his left hand across Maki's stomach, leaving her with butterflies.  He casually retrived the phone, flicking it open as he kept his back turned to Maki.
"Hello?"
He slid his right hand into his pocket.
"Kind of."
"I don't know."
"Don't worry, I didn't forget."
One guess as to who that is. Man, does she have timing or what? What are the chances? He was going to... I don't know. It seemed like it was going to be something though.
"I'll call you. Unless it is later on, I don't wanna bother you."
Yeah, she'll need all the beauty sleep she can get to compete with me. Or, or, maybe not. I still don't have much of a game plan. I can't be going at this with no plan. This isn't something you just no plan.
"Well then, I definately will, okay?"
Why do I still feel funny? When he was holding me it was-
Kousuke closed the phone, causing Maki to snap out of her thoughts. She walked over to him briskly.
"Come on, dinner 'll be cold." She said as she grabbed his left arm, tugging him along with her.

-------------------------------
 Miki had just finished more filming as she walked down the hallway, reaching for her cellphone.
Ring.Ring.
She passed by some camera men. "Nice work today."
Ring. Ring.
Miki reached the stairs and proceeded down them energetically.
Ring.Ring.
"This is Kousuke. Leave a message."
Miki sighed heavily and rolled her eyes. She hit the redial button.
"Hello?"
"Hey, are you busy?"
"Kind of."
"Well, are you going to be done soon?"
"I don't know."
Miki didn't need much help peicing together who he was kind of busy with currently.
"Kousuke, you know that you owe me, right?"
"Don't worry, I didn't forget."
"Good. Will you call me?"
"I'll call you. Unless it is later on, I don't wanna bother you."
Miki changed her course of action.
"It's not just, you know. I..I'm really..I just need someone to talk to."
Miki was confident, but she wasn't stupid. Maki was going to be tough competion, and Miki came fully prepared with a plan B, which had just been set into motion.
"Well then, I definately will, okay?"
"O..." Miki changed the tone of her voice, something tinged with sadness and uncertainty, "..okay."
She closed her mobile device, and smiled to herself as she held it in both hands. Goto Maki had no idea what she was getting herself into

And either did Miki.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2006, 05:26:41 AM »
It was an hour and a half later when Kousuke called Miki. The sun had gone down and a light wind blew through his hair.
The phone was ringing. Kousuke looked up and down the street as he paused, hand in pocket, leaning up against a street lamp that flickered.
"Miki?"
"ah, Kousuke."
"You said you wanted to talk."
"yeah, I'm sorry. That was stupid to bother you like that."
"No, no it's alright. I was just wondering if you were ok."
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Don't lie. I can tell, your voice."
There was a pause on the other end.
"Is it okay if I come over?"
"Yeah, of course it is."
"okay."
Kousuke hung up. He looked at the phone he held in his hands for a few seconds, unable to break away for some reason.
--------------------------------------------

Kousuke had managed to beat Miki to his apartment by a few minutes. He was in the living room when there was a knock. The beat up brown door was opened to reveal a vacant Miki who leaned up against left side of the door, arms crossed.
"Hey." He ventured.
"Hey."
They stood looking at one another. He slide his right foot alongside his left, moving over to the side, letting her enter.
Miki took a few cautious steps inside, sliping off her jacket as she went.
"What's up with you?"
"hmm...Nothing, I just feel." Miki kept her back turned to him, completely emersing herself in her performance. "Did you ever get one of those feelings where you know something is wrong but you don't know how to fix it?" She turned.
Kousuke took steps towards her, shorting the distance between them.
"Of course I do. Everyone does. But, sometimes" He paused, looking over to the side before he continued. " just because you don't know how to fix the problem, there might be someone that could help or at least be there with you while you figure it out."
Miki didn't say anything. She looked back at him, taking in the features of his face.
"I shouldn't of come here."
"Why?"
"Because before, it was fun and then I came here talking like this. Just forget it." She moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"No, we don't have to forget it. You don't have to smile if you're not happy. It's okay. I'm glad you're here."
He took his right hand and brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
"Did you really ever think about us as more than that? I didn't. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going to happen, but" She looked up into his eyes. "now, I'm not sure."
"Come on."
Kousuke led her into his bedroom.
She layed down. Kousuke turned off the lights and made his way over to her. He wrapped his arms around her body. She could hear his uneven breaths as he pulled her in close.
In the now dark room, completely hidden from Kousuke, Miki smiled. A smile that paralleled the darkness.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 07:43:38 AM »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you Miki!!! But yay!! Yay you erink! I thought you had abandoned this and I was sooooo sad. But, I see you're back! Hell yes!

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 06:15:57 PM »
Miki sat up. She proped herself up with her right arm as she rubbed her face with her left. It was probably the most comfortable sleep she had had in ages. She was about to look at him when she felt an arm wrap around her waist. He pulled her backwards, back towards him, she bounced lightly on the bed.
She giggled, and pressed her finger to his nose.
He opened his eyes.
"You okay?"
She sleepily smiled at him as she ran her hand through her hair.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
This was easy. Too easy.
"What time is it?" He asked, trying to see the clock without moving away from her.
"uhhh, It's 8:30"
Both of them laid there, not wanting to move. She opened her one eye slightly to peak at him as she moved her body in closer. He smiled. A sweet smile that threw Miki off gard for a second. Only a second.
"eight.....thirty?" He asked, scrunching up his face.
"Huh? Yeah. Eight. Shit!"
Simutaneously the two of them jumped out of bed. Miki getting caught up in the sheets and taking one of them with her as she jumped to the floor.
"Shit! I have soccer."
"I have work!"
Kousuke ran over to a pile of clothes and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
Miki was on her way to get her coat in the other room when she caught sight of his muscular back as he threw on the other shirt. She smiled another one of her misleading smiles. The prize was a good one, she'd be sure to try a little harder from now on. Just incase Goto wasn't bluffing.
They continued rushing to get ready.
As Miki was about to leave Kousuke ran up behind her, gym bag slung over his  right shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek while he opened the door. On the elevator down she tried to straighten her disheveled hair to the best of her ability in the refelction of the silver walls. When the door open, she walked out into the hallway, him following behind her. She stoped and turned.
"Kousuke?"
"Huh?"
"Thanks for last night."
He smiled at her.
"Is it okay if I call you later?" She made sure to look uncertain.
He took a step closer to her and put his hand on her waist.
"Yeah. It is. Come on."
He moved his hand to her lower back as they walked out the door together.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 04:59:07 AM »
Goto was fixing her hair in the mirror when Kousuke walked into the bathroom. He was drenched in sweat, his t-shirt sticking to his body. She looked at him in the reflection of the mirror.
"Hey."
"Hey. Came to wash up before dinner."
"I tried to call before."
"Yeah. I was done with practice a while ago but then I decided to go and work on stuff by myself after I did some homework and all that."
"Oh."
"What'd you need?"
He walked over to the sink and nudged her aside. He turned the cold water on and stuck his entire head underneath the faucet.
"Nothing. Just wanted to see what you were doing."
"Uh-huh." He fumbled around for the soap.
"What you do last night, Miki?"
"huh?"
He turned off the water and lifted his head. He reached for the hand towel and ran it over his hair.
"huh? Nothing."
He narrowed his eyes.
"Rrrright."
He looked at the mirror as he dried his face and hair. Maki continued looking at it also. She was looking at him. More over she was looking at how the two of them looked, together.
He stopped, set the hand towel down and looked straight ahead.
They stood there like that for a few seconds unable to break eye contact.
Without knowning what she was doing, or knowning perfectly well and not being able to stop it, Maki turned her head slightly and kissed him on the cheek. She stayed there. Inches away from his face, she could hear him breathe.
Maki brought her right hand across her body and placed it on his jaw. She turned, simultaneously wrapping her other arom around his neck. Pushing him up against the wall, she stood on tiptoe, violently pressing her lips against his. She felt his arms wrap around her, pressing her up against his body. Her nails dug into the back of his neck. They broke apart. Maki, panting, stumbled over to the sink and leaned up against it. He stared at her.
Oh my god.
Maki realized that she had said that aloud as she tought it, but his expresion didn't change. She moved her eyes straight ahead to the other side of the room.
This is-
"Dinner!" A voice yelled from downstairs.
She left the room first. He stayed behind a minute longer. Dinner happened as though the kiss, the kisses, before did not. Kousuke left, saying goodbye like always. But before he left, he looked at her. Like he never had before.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 05:28:10 AM »
Miki reached for her cellphone.
"Hey."
"Hey, Miki.What's up?"
"Nothing. I was wondering, if you um.."
She paused.
"want to go to a movie or something" She let her voice trail off at something.
"Yeah. Sure."
She made a mental note to try and speed this process up. Playing the vulnerable little girl wouldn't be fun forever.
"Alright. I'll meet you at your place."
"Okay."
-----------------------------------------------

On the walk to the movie theater Miki didn't say anything. She kept her eyes on the sidewalk. First of all she was too busy calculating to be bothered with meaningless small talk and secondly it was part of the plan.
Kousuke bumped into her as they were walking, snaping her out of her plotting. She looked up at him.
"You're awfully quiet tonight."
Miki gave a small smile, on the inside she was satisfied. Things were going along perfectly. She could practially guess his responses at this point. It couldn't be much easier.
"Nothing. It's just" She inhaled sharply. "I have trouble with stuff like this. Talking and stuff" She trailed off.
"It'd probably be easier if I was shirtless right?"
She laughed.
"What? You never had problems talking to me before."
"Yeah but before we were just having-"
She looked at him.
"Nevermind."  She gave and uncomfortable smile after she said it.
"What? You find it easier to just be physical with someone. Cause you don't want a relationship or you're scared or something. So you kinda keep yourself distant. And actually trying to talk to me is harder and a lot less fun than just sleeping with me." His tone of voice changed to something serious.
"Don't listen to me. I'm just rambling. I, I have no idea. Just-"
Miki looked up at him. She tried to hide her annoyance with a look of shock. She had planned on confessing that to him in very dramtic fashion. Oh well, she'd probably still get to use it at some point.
"What are you, psychic?"
"Nah, just, I don't know. I guess I kinda understand it. Feeling like that."
They stayed quiet the rest of the way. After the movie Kousuke walked her home.
And found it too hard to give her just a kiss goodnight.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 05:39:27 AM »
Quote from: erink;227900
They stayed quiet the rest of the way. After the movie Kousuke walked her home.
And found it too hard to give her just a kiss goodnight.

Ha. That's because he secretly wants Maki. You're going down Mikitty! Aw. I love this story. Love, love, love.....

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 02:46:07 AM »
Quote from: YoukaiChica;227909
Ha. That's because he secretly wants Maki. You're going down Mikitty! Aw. I love this story. Love, love, love.....

Actually I ment it as that he did more than JUST kiss her. Way to point that out, I didn't realize you could read it that way. As always, thank you very much. I'm really glad that you like it.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2006, 11:48:40 PM »
Miki had gotten a call to from Kousuke. He wanted to go play soccer. Miki knew this was a good step. Being included in something that person feels strongly about is always good, and Miki had some ideas to make it even better.
"You just have to come over this way." He said looking over his shoulder at her, while moving towards a beat up chain link fence.
"They lock the gates for some stupid reason on the weekends."
He started to jog a little as he drew closer to the fence. He jumped, planting his left foot on the base of the pole and reaching up with his arms. Kousuke pulled his large frame up and jumped down. He straightened up from his crouched position and pulled at the bottom of the fence, creating an opening large enough for Miki to crawl trough.
He started sprinting to the center of the field. When he reached the middle of the pitch he spun around a few times, grinning, looking all around the park.
"I played my first match ever right here. I was constantly at this place."
He took in a deep breathe of fresh air.
"And down there at that goal," he pointed with his left hand to the large net " I scored my first ever. Ran up, the goalie was already out of the net, I got the cross, and bam. It was a really long time ago, but I still remember it. Youth huh?"
"Hey if you're so good, teach me that slide tackle thing all the pros do."
He smiled.
"You wanna learn how to take somebody out?"
"Pretty much. Most violent way possible please, Nakata*"
"You, you are just too perfect."
Miki looked into his eyes and smiled.
"Come on."
They messed around for a half hour or so, Miki trying to get the hang of what he was showing her. She decided to test out her new skills when his back was truned to her. She ran up behind him, he started to turn slightly just as she colided with him. He crashed to the ground. Miki was laughing hard as she dusted herself off and  stood over him. He grimmaced looking up at her.
"Aww, what the hell."
 Miki's laughing turned to a suprised yell as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to the ground. She landed on her back. Looking up at the clear blue sky she kept laughing. He put his palms down on the ground above her shoulders and leaned his body over her.
"Yeah, what now, Miki? Huh? What are you gonna do?"
She kept laughing for a few seconds and then stopped. They stared back at each other, their smiles slowly fading. She closed her eyes as she saw him start to lower his upper body.
He kissed her. Slowly.
It was completely different from the other times.
It was unlike the rough, sexual kisses they had had before.
He straightend out his arms again, moving away from her. She opened her eyes and stared at him. She inhaled sharply.
Miki closed her eyes again and slowly lifted her head off the ground. His lips met hers and she started to kiss him, softly.
It was safe to say both were no longer interested in the finner points of slide tackles.

*Nakata is a famous Japanese football player.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 04:24:42 AM by erink »

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 03:55:12 AM »
Wow! I just LOVED this fic!
The situations...
the problems....
Maki and Kousuke talks..... really seem to be of friends... that are lovers... pretending to be friends... wanting to be lovers... AHHHH!

Quote from: erink;204520
"Goto Maki! I know you know I'm out here and I know that you know that I know that you are in there practically wide awake but still not getting up to answer the door. I also know that you know that I know, we both know, after you still refuse to wake up and come to the door I will open the door causing us to have the same argument we always have about this. You'll say not to open up your door like that, and I'll say to answer the front door or back door the first and or second time and I won't have to open up your door like that."
There was a pause.
The door opened.
"You shouldn't open up a girl's door like that" Goto said as she layed face down on the bed.
"You should answer one of the other doors and I wouldn't have too."

the best part!

Anyway, awesome work erink!  Your romance is just amazing!
You just got yourself a new fan and another lawful reader!
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 06:42:02 AM »
"Come over in like five minutes, okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
Kousuke hung up the phone as he started walking down the stairs of the apartment building. He reached Maki's house in about three minutes. Opened the door, discovered no one else was home, and set off towards Maki's room.
Did I remember to mail that form?
He reached the top of the stairs.
I guess I could just do it tomorrow if I did forget.. But I can't remember if I did or not...
He was at Maki's door.
I bet it really isn't that strict of a deadline in the first plcae. A few days later probably doesn't make that much of a difference.
He opened Maki's door.
Didn't I go mail it that night I went to go get-
He looked up.
Holy fuck.
His jaw dropped.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 06:53:12 PM by erink »

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2006, 07:02:30 AM »
"Come over in like five minutes, okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
Maki hung up the phone as she started to move towards the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, adjusted her hair repeatedly, and kept nodding as if to comfort herself that she was infact making the right move here. She went back into her room, looked at the long mirror next to her closet and repeated the process.
Well...
Maki lifted her tight grey t-shirt over her head and threw it on the floor.
Slut. Slut. Slut. Goto Maki, you are a slut.
She unbottoned her jeans and slid them down in one fluid motion.
This is certainly one way to go about it.
She heard the door open downstairs.
The slutty way to go about it.
She heard footsteps at the base of the stairs.
This is a total Miki. I am so pulling a Miki right now.
She kicked her jeans off with her one leg and stood in front of the mirror with nothing but her black pinstripe bra and  solid  black underwear on.
Except it isn't as slutty as if she were doing it. I'd like to think that the level of slutty-ness is reduced becuase I am doing it for a good reason.
The footsteps had reached the hallway.
Not doing it becasue I am a decietful, two faced, conniving little whore of a songbird. She can sing... Holy hell can she sing. Slut. God, she pisses me off.
Maki turned and started to shuffle through her dresser.
Woah. You know she really makes me angry. When I think about her I become and angry person and think horrible things. I'm lowering myself to her level. And when she realizes that she is just going to beat me with all her slutty experience. Ahhhh, maybe this wasn't a good idea
She heard the knob turn.
Be cool. Be cool.
The door opened.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2006, 09:31:29 AM »
Ahaha. Maki's thoughts were amazing. I love how she was trying to justify what she was doing. And this is a cliffhanger if I ever saw one!!! AHH!! Update soon. I gotta know what happens.

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Shot
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2006, 01:03:16 PM »
Quote from: erink;241665

Not doing it becasue I am a decietful, two faced, conniving little whore of a songbird. She can sing... Holy hell can she sing. Slut. God, she pisses me off.

Oh god. That was awesome:ONxD:

Poor little Maki... She seems do desperate:ONfarofflook:

not the plot complicates a little more! ^^
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2006, 02:05:28 PM »
I'm really glad you two like it, as always thanks for comments. Going to try and update at sometime today.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
Maki looked at Kousuke nonchalantly over her shoulder.
"Ah."
She went back to shuffling through the top drawer.
Kousuke stood fixated. It seemed like his brain and body were trying deperately to figure out what to do in this situation.
It wasn't going so well for him.
"Uh, hey, you don't have clothes on."
"Yeah, no kidding." Maki turned around, a t-shirt in her hand. "I told you to come over in five minutes and it's been like four. Tops." She threw the t-shirt. Maki put her hands on her hips, her back still facing him.
Round Two
Maki bent down to look in the bottom drawer. She heard a loud thud.
Knock out?
She stood back up after thrity seconds or so of rumagaing. Maki turned, put her feet out a little ahead of her and crossed them. She leaned back , her forearms on the top of the dresser, and threw her shoulders back.
K.O.
"What?"
Kousuke had his one hand on his waist, his other was furiously running through his hair. He stopped, brought his one arm across his stomach, rested his left elbow on it and placed his hand infront of his face. You would have swore he was trying to solve a complex math problem. But this was more than a numbers game.
Honestly if it is really this easy I can't blame her for doing it all the time.

Offline erink

• Member+
One Shot
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2006, 07:24:12 PM »
Kousuke stood there.
"Ah."
She whent back to whatever she was doing.
Bloody hell.
"Uh, hey, you don't have clothes on."
"Yeah, no kidding." She turned and shot him a look that mockingly screamed, "Really? How observent, I didn't quite catch that one." Kousuke missed this of course, because he wasn't looking up that high.
"I told you to come over in five minutes and it's been like four. Tops."
Stripes?
 Maki turned and bent over.
Kousuke threw his arms up in the air and started to shake around in disbelif. He jumped up in the air and landed with a thud.
She turned and leaned up against the dresser.
thankyouthankyouthankyou
Kousuke didn't know who he was thanking, but whoever was responsible for this deserved a medal, plaque,  and or day in their honnor. Hell, all of them.
especally whoever is responsible for creating the underwear....and bra..thank you for winning the genetic lottery, Maki, thank you sooo damn much.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:21:49 AM by erink »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Gun