JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - ELEGY

Author Topic: Immortal-shots Collection (Feb 14 ~ Blinded By Love: Be My Valentine [AtsuMina])  (Read 84562 times)

Flean

Re: Immortal-shots Collection (June 30th ~ Blinded by Love [AtsuMina])
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »
I demand another story of them!! :jphip: :jphip:   a continuation maybe!!  :yep: :yep:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #161 on: July 01, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »
sorry for being dense, but can someone tell me what exactly happened? :bow: Is it what I think it is?? :panic:

They are so comfortable with each other, it makes my heart fuzzy. Maybe the continuation can be a shower scene together? :drool:

Maybe that's a bit inappropriate...lol

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2012, 04:17:30 AM »
Immortal san can we have a shower scene :twisted:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2012, 06:09:18 AM »
I READ IT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KEEP WRITING MOOOAAAR  :twisted: :twisted:

Hmmm.

Blind D: OMG D: I didn't expect that, but it's a great idea. You know, with the vodka, I expected a coma or something really "end of the world"-ish... but blindness ^^;; Wow 8D Especially since you add that little extra scene XD I'm curious now so maybe write the sequel of it XD It's really cute how Takamina helps Acchan ^_^ And damn Acchan's ex is really -___- But at least she's not alone anymore :)

And though darkness seems frightening at first... well Takamina is there :) So cheesy & cute  :wub:  :lol:

But yeah blindness.... good "sad" idea... I had never thought about that one... too bad XD But no really, you did very well with it  :theking And of course as usual, nice writing style ^^ I loved the end  :oops:

So yeah. I read it 8D It was awesome 8D Goooood job  :thumbsup Hope you will write more in the future BECAUSE IM WAITING ALREADY ^_^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2012, 09:11:59 AM »
Flean: Right a continuation... we will see about that bro =p, Just need one of those nights when I'm going crazy and loaded with a lot of coffee then maybe I'll come up with something  :twisted:

saeyu: Well what happen is ... whatever you think happened LOL Hmmm a continuation in the shower.... anyone wanna write that out for me? *Calling jpervz group --> I need one of those that ranked in our annual jpervz election to prove their worthy of making that list bwahahahahaha.*  :twisted:

Tanchan: Yes there can be a shower scene, but I'm not sure if I can be the one writing that... might need someone to help me =p

bou-j525: OMG Bouj!!! ...... dawwww why do you always leave me with no choice *pouts* and those evil smiles too. Blame brother Flean for the blindness, it was just easier to make one blind then to go into all the inner feelings and all. Why would it be a coma, not enough interaction for them afterwards if one of them only lies there. Plus there won't be little extra scenes if it was really "end of the world"
Hmmmm sequel, I will have to think about that. I kinda had an idea for kojiyuu when I was busing to work earlier but... I forgot after getting busy dealing with things...  :banghead:
Immo <-- best for emo, sad, depressing atypical stories with atypical pairings.... bittersweet FTW~!

Thanks for the comments peeps, I'll see what I can do about writing some more stuff. I have ideas here and there just need to actually write that's all.....

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »
uwaaaa the extra scene is just too adorable wahahaha it's so cute! gahd I want to see more of these kind of things.. how they live together experiencing these and more personal ones (if there any personal than this). wahahaha  :hiakhiakhiak:

THANK YOU! Please continue writing about this  :kneelbow:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »

YOU LEFT US HANGING!!!  :depressed:
ME WANT MORE PLEASE! :on shady:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2012, 07:55:44 PM »
Ow~ it's so cute~

Offline Takamina_Captain

• ecchi
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2012, 08:39:35 PM »
More Extra 'Shower' Scene Pleaseee.... :panic:

Offline Trickster

• E. R.
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2012, 06:29:45 AM »
the extra is just too... CUTE! XD XD XD

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »
RAWR! Immo_K reporting in for Single Awareness Day! .... I mean Valentine's Day =)

So I know I've been away for a long time and unfortunately work and school had taken over my life. Actually I'm a little tight on time before my exam in March, still haven't finished all my assignments yet... YAY for online courses and self studying. My fault for leaving stuff last minute but seeing how doing is suppose to be a special day I decided to quickly put together a little something. It really isn't much and BEWARE FOR BAD ENGLISH! lol I just quickly wrote it up while half reading my textbook so the quality my be a bit.... but I promise I'll do better next time. Alright back to studying....

Oh wait gotta reply those comments too =)

Keisthename: Thanks for your comment, I would love to write up a bit more about their life together but I will have to save it more for next time. Maybe some more random extra scenes.

miayaka: Miiiiiiiiiaaaaaa, here a bit more on them, not exactly what you are looking for but it will do for now I think.

kahem: Thanks for the comment  :thumbsup

Takamina_Captain: *salutes* will do captain, I will try to add some extra scenes later, got some books I need to destroy... I mean read first.

Trickster: Thanks for the comment  :bow:

***For those that are not aware, you have to read the previous OS, Blinded by love, first before proceeding to this one. ***

***Ahh forgot to mention the song in the song is called Valentine by Kina Grannis =)

Blinded by Love: Be my Valentine (AtsuMina)

“You are worth the world to me, I don’t need each day to be colourful, I just want to be with you. I will be your guide, I can be your eyes, I will always be there for you.”

~~~~~~

Love is a special thing,

I forgot when it started, but I have these feelings for you, these feelings of love.

It’s very simple I think I’ve fallen for you.

~~~~~~

It’s been awhile since I moved in, and slowly I’ve become accustom to this house, each corner and furniture I’ve hugged and greeted personally many times. If not for Minami I don’t think I will ever be able to live on.

I don’t know if I can consider this as starting fresh but for the first couple days I really felt like nothing, I can’t do anything, I can’t walk without crashing into things, I can’t eat alone without stabbing myself, I can’t read or write or watch TV. Everything is lost, but she never left. Minami stayed by my side, together we filled in the emptiness with new memories, a new life and a new language. I never thought braille can be so difficult but slowly I started to get the hang of it.

Did you know Minami will write me letters in braille just to help me practice? I don’t remember when was the last time or the first time I’ve had someone write me letters but in a sense I feel warm knowing that she would spend the time to express her thoughts and feelings through writing. It just when I hold onto these pieces of paper I can feel the love and caring, like being able to grasp it with my hands.

~~~~~

“Yuko, where are you taking me?” I asked as I was suddenly dragged out of the empty house by my good little friend.

“Well, anywhere is better than staying in that boring house,” she said as she continue to lead me along the busy streets.

I guess she is right, I've been doing nothing but sitting there waiting for Minami to come home. In the last week she’s been gone quite often, every time I asked she would say there is some business she has to attend to but never tell me anything like she used to. Maybe she’s gotten tired of me....

“Acchan stop, I know what you are thinking but I'm sure Minami isn't like that, you just need to get out of the house once in awhile and feel the fresh air, come there is a place we need to be at,” Yuko said as she continue to drag me around, making turns here and there.

Maybe Yuko is right, but how can she explain all the times Minami suddenly retracts her hand from me when I tried to hold them. Even though I haven’t been keeping track I know we haven’t visit the neighbouring parks for our leisure walks for a while now. How can I not think anything of this....

“Tada! We are here, just watch your steps we have a couple flight of stairs to hike,” a suddenly highly energetic Yuko spoke as if there are girls waiting for her the stairs.

As I walk up the stairs, I can’t help but feel like I know this place, I think I’ve been here before. I’ve slowly followed Yuko up the stairs and then came to a stop, I can hear shuffling footsteps and hushing sounds around me followed by the sound of a closing door.

“Yuko?” I called out to her but no answer so I tried again, “Yuko?”

“Acchan,” I heard my name being called.

“Minami?” there is no doubt who that voice belong to, one that I will never forget.

I felt her gently lead me over to a chair, “sit here,” she spoke softly. Curious as to what is all this is able, I obediently sat down. A breeze from the vents carried a smell of fresh roses, the lovely fragrant dispersed into the air. I can imagine the room decorated with different color of roses, whites, pinks, yellows and red.

“Acchan, do you still remember the day when you asked me to sing for you?” Minami asked stopping my thoughts and imagination.

“You said you weren’t ready and refused,”

“Atsuko, Happy Valentine’s,” I didn’t know, I really didn’t know today is valentine’s. I thought to myself as I heard a start of a beautiful note. I finally realize why Minami wouldn’t hold my hand, its not because she doesn’t want to... she can’t...

The sound of the resonating strings from the guitar brought the music to my ear as I finally heard the singing that I’ve been waiting for. I could feel tears collect in my eyes as I took in the lyrics.

Love, it's a special day
We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
And I know some say this day is arbitrary

But, it's a good excuse
That I love to use baby
I know what to do baby
I, I will love you
I'll love you
I'll love you

Love, I don't need those things
I don't need no ring
I don't need anything
But you and me, cause in your company
I feel happier, so happy and complete

And it's a good excuse
That I love to use baby
I know what to do baby
I, I will love you
I'll love you
I'll love you

Yeah, it's a good excuse
That I love to use baby
I know what to do baby
I, I will love you
I'll love you
I'll love you

So, won't you be my honeybee?
Giving me kisses all the time
Be mine
Be my valentine

So, won't you be my honeybee?
Giving sweet kisses all the time
Be mine
Be my valentine

Oh oh oh oh oh
Be my Valentine

~~~~~~

“Minami~” I called from the table waiting for dinner to be served. The smell of freshly made katsu filled the house as I listen to her diligently work around the kitchen.

“Yes, Acchan?” I can only imagine the way she should be sticking her head out from the kitchen.

“Your katsu will be overcooked soon,” I said with a smell when I heard her running back to attend to the fires. I laughed a little as I listen to her frantically try to save her favourite dish. “Minami you are suppose to make something special for today,”

“But I like Katsu,” in my mind this is where she should be pouting.

“Just for you then, but next time I expect a nice candlelight steak dinner,” I smiled as I continue to listen to her humming a familiar melody.

Yes I don't need anything but you and me,

Minami, I love you.

~~~~~~

“I will never give up my love for you, Atsuko, if you ever feel tired you can rest your head on my shoulder and listen to my heart beat for you,”

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:20:02 AM by immortal_K »

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
HNGGGG this is soooo sweet!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm so happy that you have not forgotten about that previous story of yours (Blinded by Love)! I mean, after a long time... you've written a continuation for it. I really love that story of yours and I wouldn't get tired if you make continuation for it a thousand times. I know I sounded ridiculous but I'm serious about it. That's how I love your work! XD

Writing a story about a blind and showing their love perfectly, I would really buy that!!! Great job! great job!! aaaah sorry I got over excited on this.  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Valentines and Thank you for this. I shall be waiting for more extra/random scenes !! =))

Offline chibiusa

• atsuxtomoxmayuxyuko
thank you for this!
blinded by love atsumina!!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Happy Single Day!!!  :P l mean Happy Valentines Day :heart:

It's been quite awhile since I last commented in here  :) although I just lurk around, silently stalking everyone in here :P
anyway thanks for that short  but cute Blinded by Love Valentine special story

Miss you Kira!!!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:23:43 PM by blughise »

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
“I will never give up my love for you, Atsuko, if you ever feel tired you can rest your head on my shoulder and listen to my heart beat for you,”

kiraaaaaa
rawr rawr rawrrrrrr
thank you!!!!!!
hugs*
hugs*
hugs*
this is so sweet  :heart:

“You are worth the world to me, I don’t need each day to be colourful, I just want to be with you. I will be your guide, I can be your eyes, I will always be there for you.”

i love the each lines here!
gaaahh so sweet!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
my heart melts.. aww atsumina.. cute atsumina

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kyaaaaaaaaa  :inlove: yeah a continuation for the previous fic and on valentine too. Awesome job as usual and of course since the couple is Atsumina, it can never go wrong. Man I wish some japanese directors would visit this forum and turn one of the oneshots into a movie XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Nice one shot for v-day :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+

Keisthename: Thank you  :bow:, I'm glad you like it and I hope to have more random extra scenes here and there for this =) I do have a couple in mind but just never got the time to get to it. Actually I have a lot in mind that I haven't been able to get to. If school, assignment, exams and work never existed I'll have everything updated by the end of the week  :banghead: But in the mean time, just settle for these mini updates. I'm actually tempted to just write short little updates for some just to get it going but I kind of need to pass my course since I don't want to pay for it again HAHA

chibiusa: Thank you for reading and liking the short little continuation of my previous OS. I just thought it would be a shame if I don't update something on V-Day

blughise: OMG!! BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUU where have you been, I miss you toooO! Thanks for appearing to comment on my OS, Now I wish it was better in quality for it to be worth your appearance =O  XD

miayaka: Miiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :P if you ever feel tired you can rest your head on my bro's shoulder and listen to her heart beat for you HAHAHA. At least I know where I used all the sugar in my life =p

Haruko: LOL nuuuu don't melt! *puts your heart in the freezer* You need to stay alive to wait for my upcoming updates that I hope to write after my exam.

Tanchan: Yup I finally had time to add a longer extra-scene =) Not quite long enough to my new trend of updates but hopefully there will be more to come.

kurosawa87: Thanks for reading and liking the short v-day shot, I wasn't sure if I should post at first but I thought since it is v-day I can take a break from studying =)

Thank you all that read and commented or left me a thank you =) I'm still alive just kinda lurking and a little inactive kekeke

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Wow I really love your fic :D It's so sweet! Atsumina is awesome :D & Thanks for the valentine special udate :) Really enjoyed reading it!
Looking forward to ur future updates~

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - ELEGY