JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day

Author Topic: [Tour] ℃-ute Debut Tandoku Concert 2007 Spring ~Hajimatta Yo! Cutie Show~  (Read 18618 times)

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
[Tour] ℃-ute Debut Tandoku Concert 2007 Spring ~Hajimatta Yo! Cutie Show~
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 06:10:32 AM »
Quote from: Ayabie;316052
Update

- Saki was absent

errrr seriously!??! :doh:

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 06:32:15 AM »
Quote from: d44-sugaya;316644
Why I can not download this file,OTZ

maybe some download slot were busy ;)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 07:58:54 AM »
Ooh, I can dl from sendspace! Who woulda thunk? :P

Hmm...her singing is okay, but it lacks emotion. I don't know why, but that seems to be the problem for some of the kids who are pegged as 'good singers'. It's just the first concert, though. Put more feelings into it and it should be perfect. :)

Thanks for the file ka, น้องตั้ม. :D

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 10:30:27 AM »
ไม่เป็นไรครับ ทามะจัง ><

I'll be right here.just wating for you, icarianwings-san :)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »
I just got back from today's show. HOMG I MET C-UTE x_X I had no idea about the handshake thing, so when they kept us all after and had us leave in an orderly fashion I'm like O.o some kind of freebie maybe? Next thing I know, I'm getting shoved by guards and Erika's holding my hand x_x

I met Maimi. Life is complete x_x I also got manhandled by guards right at Airi, I guess people linger too long with her, haha. Saki is so adorable in real life, so tiny!! Uh, my brain's all over the place right now. I had absolutely no idea until literally Erika was upon me. I'd have been more prepared if I'd known!

I also spent a good deal of the time before and after the concert speaking to some of the wota. One guy there was absolutely lovely, even with my bad Japanese, we must have chatted for an hour or two. I'll tell you what, C-ute's fans have to be the most orderly, polite bunch of fans in H!P. I've never seen them so well behaved.

Concert itself was amazing. No encore, but the handshake more than makes up for that. As One wins for the dance. JUMP is a fantastic starter. But Sakura Chirari had the flower dance move of O.o taken out from the middle, it seemed very strange without it. A few dances were changed actually.

Regarding Megu's lines, they pretty much all went to Erika and Mai. Maimi took her lines in Massara, and Airi got a few here and there as well. I think Saki and Kanna also got one or two in other songs, but mostly Erika and Mai got them. It's strange to hear Mai singing Megu's lines.

The Cutie Girls part is hilarious. As was the VTR. It has Saki going around checking on all the girls, to see if they're ready for their debut. It takes the piss out of all of them. Mai's trying on glasses, Erika's practicing cute poses in front of the mirror, Kanna is... being flexible O.o Chisato's out running, Airi's playing the piano, and Maimi is... being tennen as usual, freaking Saki out. Haha. They also ask the girls for advice at the 10th anniversary concert. Yuko's part is absolutely hilarious.

Not sure what else to say. There were three costumes changes. The first one was probably my favourite, just a yellow short and the girls had kind of white pin striped shorts/pants/skirts. Second was nighties, much like the Otome ones. Last was a red dress. All lovely.

Oh, and singing live, these girls win. At the start you couldn't hear them so well over the music, but once they kicked in, they absolutely kill the Berryz. Even Saki, whose voice literally used to make me cringe, she's amazing now. Mai still has trouble, but geez, she's 11. She also made the point that in two months she'll be the only H!P member still in elementary school. Heh.

Anyway, my bus arrives soon, just wasting time before I go. I'll post more later.

HOMG I MET MAIMI x_x

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »
^ Tara! :heart:

Do you know who I'd slaughter to meet Erika? Much less C-ute!?

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
She wouldn't let go of my hand! Haha :heart: I'm kinda O.O deer in headlights, she's kinda O.O deer in headlights, until I'm like, HOLY FUCK MAIMI HOMGZ and the world is a blur. I don't remember the next two hours after that. For real. Where did they go?

I'm still in shock... mostly because I had no idea at all.

Regarding the other announcements, no new members, no graduations, nothing. Just the handshake event. Everyone was there.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »
Thanks for the review icarian!! Yeah I wanna hear all about the handshake if you can just remember any little details :lol: What a cool surprise though o_o;; Oh yeah, were there lots of girls at the concert or did you kind of stand out?? Maybe C-ute were like "yay! ^__^"
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 11:13:09 AM »
You're so lucky icarian! I'm glad you enjoyed the experience :D

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
ah~~~  icarianwings, You're the lukiest person in this day!

I'm happy to hear they've improved singing so much ~~
can't wait to see DVD version ><

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2007, 11:55:51 AM »
Thanks for the concert report icarian!

The handshake was most likely to make up for the short setlist. :lol: None of the wota had any idea about it yesterday.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2007, 07:09:58 PM »
icarianwings is a lucky person ^___^
I'm also happy to read that there are no graduations :)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »
Nice review, icarianwings! Feeling like I'm at the concert itself. Omg, handshake event X_X

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »
01. JUMP
Maimai and Chisato sound better at their solos than Yajima and Airi at beginning XD It could've been the dancing, but I don't know. Saki and Kanna both have improved, which is nice! And Umeda probably sounds one of the best live, which surprised me a bit. Airi and Maimi sound waay out of breathe at their parts. Saki and Maimai did a bit, too, but the other two (Kanna & Chisato) didn't :D Airi sounded normal at the end, too! I like how it's all live <3
02. EVERYDAY YEAH! Kataomoi
I'm really impressed with Maimai! They all sound really nice (and a lot better) in this song, and you can tell Saki is getting rid of the weirdness of her voice, which is nice! :D I think Kanna got Megu's lines in this song :D
03. As ONE
I LOVE this song! Probably my favorite from their album! I think Megu only has one line in this song, and it SOUNDS like Chisato, but then I hear someone else sing with her near the end! :O Airi sounded pretty cool in this song live :D
04. ENDLESS LOVE ~I Love You More~
"Who got Megu's lines?" was my big concern in this song because she sounded pretty awesome in this song. I was hoping Chisato, but Maimai got them... :( Which is a BIG disappointment because she sounds too young for part... :( Still an awesome song, and she doesn't do a bad job :)
05. Soku Dakishimete
Erika got Megu's lines in this song... I think! It actually sounds a bit split up between girls :O But this song is still as good as when Megu was there! Maimai got some, too, I guess XD I thought I heard Chisato in one of the lines, too, but I really don't know!
06. YES! Shiawase
I THOUGHT I HEARD MEGU! I have no idea who got her lines, though! I never listened to this song much from their album (even though I LOVE T&C :D)! I THINK it might be Kanna XD
07. SHALL WE LOVE? / Umeda, Yajima, Arihara, Nakajima
I can't wait to see this song since these three oldest girls are awesome dancers~ It's not that bad vocally, but it's no where near where Gomatto is~ :D
08. Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi / Okai, Hagiwara
This is the song I've been waiting to hear!!! These girls are awesome together, so I can't wait to see it! And they do a really good job with it! Chisato REALLY sounds like Miki in a few parts, but I want to hear do this song by herself sometime! Overall, I really like this song!!! I hope they do another song for their Spring Tour! Chisato :heart: :heart: :heart:
09. Sayonara no LOVE SONG / Suzuki
Airi sounds really good in this song, but as tama said, she needs to put a bit more emotion in it~
10. Medley:
-Mirakururun Guran Purin!
Chokotto LOVE / Nakajima, Suzuki, Okai
I LOVE this song, too, so another song I couldn't wait to hear~ Both girls (since Saki wasn't there) sounded awesome! I actually want to a hear a duet between them because they have similar vocal tones! Chisato sounded like she got Sayaka's lines, and I assume Airi got Goto's, but I really don't know!
Otome Pasta ni Kandou / Umeda, Yajima, Arihara, Hagiwara + All
The intro to this song was awesome!!! Maimai got Kago's, Kanna got Rika's, Maimi got Yagu's, and Erika with Iida's :D Not as good as their one a few years ago with Megu and Airi, but still pretty nice~ :D
11. Wakkyanai (Z)
Erika still has Megu's lines :D Which is awesome in my book because I REALLY wanted to see her perform this song!!! I really like her voice better with Airi because they both have higher pitched voices :D Both girls did an awesome job with their leads :D
12. Time Capsule
Kanna got Megu's parts before, so I assume she still has them! I skipped this song basically...
13. Sakura Chirari
And this song...
14. Ooki na Ai de Motenaishite
Megu's lines stayed as they were before... Airi and Maimi get them :D
15. Massara Blue Jeans
I think the Megu parts were mentioned before, but I thought I heard Chisato in some of her parts too :o That was only at the beginning verse parts, though :o

...Wait a minute! I just remembered halfway through listening that Saki wasn't at the concert I listened to... So, maybe ignore my Saki comments? But I swear I heard her!! Maybe it was Kanna!!!

But anyways, the girls did an awesome job with this concert!!! I want to hear more Chisato!!! Can't wait until their tour!!!

And thanks for the concert review icarianwings!!! :D :D :D

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 07:42:33 PM »
Has anyone the Concert Rip? I would like to hear this Concert:heart:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
070224 Noon

Pretty awesome concert. The last few songs really had everyone going, and the MCs were fun to listen to. :lol: Cutie Girls for the lulz. The VTR sounded hilarious as well, going by the wota reactions, audio and icarian's report. lol @ Miki.

Since when was Airi's nickname Osuzu? :O

"There's an even shorter and cuter kid among the H!P eggs... my little sister for example!" - Chisato

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »
Quote from: Ayabie;317038
070224 Noon

Pretty awesome concert. The last few songs really had everyone going, and the MCs were fun to listen to. :lol: Cutie Girls for the lulz. The VTR sounded hilarious as well, going by the wota reactions, audio and icarian's report. lol @ Miki.

Since when was Airi's nickname Osuzu? :O

"There's an even shorter and cuter kid among the H!P eggs... my little sister for example!" - Chisato

Thank you, Ayabie:heart:

Offline Cookie

• Milk & Cookies
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa <3
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »
Thanks, Ayabie!

:lol: How cute!

Avatar thanks to genericpaperdoll

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »
Aww! I didn't listen to any of the talking, but that's adorable! Especially since there's only one picture of her with her sister and as far as I know has never mentioned her before :o

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2007, 09:23:29 PM »
thanks ayabie!
chisato is incredible! and it's my favorite miki song~ all the girls sound great!
can't wait to see the dances to some of the album songs :)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day